Healthful Chat

Healthful Chat has a consumer rating of 1.89 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Healthful Chat also ranks 132nd among Health Information sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 17.6%

• Peer support site with over 50 different channels for mental, physical and mental illnesses.
  • This went on nightly when there were no other mods available.

• One of these disgusting moderators is named "Forever"
  • So, bullying does occur among chatters and moderators.
How would you rate Healthful Chat?

“What a hidden treasure”

Pyramid D.
6/30/20

I was so pleased to come across this free site, where I've made friends and developed acquaintances that understand my heath conditions. This is not professional counselling, but to me, it's even better... it introduces me to people that understand exactly what I'm going through. I can't thank this site enough for everything they and it's kind members have offered me. Thank you.

“Not great”

Myriah U.
6/6/20

Though some of the users can be nice the mods tend to be over zealous, there are many things you can't discuss and if you discuss any one topic for too long they'll ask you to stop- and if you don't your banned. This hasn't happended to me but I've seen it with issues about parents, abortion, addiction, LGBT issues. So I would say this service really isn't inclusive and others have highlighted that the mods can and actually do bully.

moderators (22) chatters (18) people (24) peer support (4) doesn (7) chat rooms (4) room assistants (4) mods (8) health issues (3)
christya59
April 14th, 2020
I find healthful chat to be an extremely useful link to the broken chain we call medical and health practices. They never close their door to peer support on you. If you lose insurance are hurt etc they are their for everyone, Peer support is what it is and is only effective to a point due to various locations of dwelling and experiences. The ability to talk with a peer when no one is around to hear you is critical to healing and health. I applaud this service and donate as much as possible.
norab54
May 7th, 2019
I have been a regular and there are never enough moderators on to deal with all the issues. I have seen moderators try to give people many chances only to be sworn at and called names.
I don't get all the complaints about the moderators, probably banned chatters with a vendetta.

Healthful Chat is legit. Many of the negative reviews here are not. The wording and that names have been changed, but reviewed with the same content and on the same day, are indication the same person keeps reviewing. Myself personally am a Healthful Chat chatter who has used the site for several years and been helped by it, rather than a "sponsor" (whatever that is) as I've been accused of here. All the negative reviews are obviously disgruntled chatters who have been asked to follow the rules by moderators and now have a vendetta against the site. Use the site properly and follow the rules, respect the mods and room assistants, and you will get help from Healthful Chat. I see your type in Healthful Chat consistently and what you're doing in this review process is very apparent. I've even seen disgruntled chatters go to reddit and request people to join them in trolling stayathome78, forever and one other moderator. Very pathetic.

See more answers (6)

Easy to use, friendly and the variety of having numerous subject room.

See more answers (4)

Many chatters, including room assistants and moderators, have helped me. They've supported me with struggles with my conditions, motivated me to improve my lifestyle, and encouraged me to seek treatment. The Healthfulchat behind the scenes staff went the extra mile to fix a very serious issue I was facing. Very much appreciated!

By S J.
See more answers (3)

You're being trolled via the Notice feature in NickServ. Someone does not like you for whatever reason or sees that you will respond to trolling so has chosen to target you. If you don't respond they stop trying and will leave you alone. If you send this to report content or speak to a moderator they will permit a name change for you. Being a victim of trolling is unfortunately a repercussion of using the internet, it is up to you whether or not you want to add fuel to the fire.

By Mikey C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Healthful Chat staff and other customers.

Peer support health community, including: health chat rooms, mental health chat rooms, heath forums, peer support health social networking

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthful Chat?

Have a question about Healthful Chat?