HeadCoversUnlimited reviews

Tel: 1-800-264-HATS (4287)
customercare@headcovers.com

carolh403
5/17/19

I ordered 4 different styles of headcovers in anticipation of hair loss from chemotherapy. The hats were all in perfect condition and arrived in about a week. I was pleased enough with the order that I placed a second order that should be arriving soon :)

irenec101
5/7/19

Head covers are so pretty and comfortable. Love em!!!!! Have received compliments on style and how they look on me. Will be ordering more colors soon.

cheryls353
5/7/19

I look nice, am not embarrassed when out in public and can dress up or down the head covers with jewellery or head ties/bands. I'm very pleased. I like wearing the bangs with the head covers, it's perfect for me.

judithm183
4/29/19

First of all I had to correct the mailing address on my order. The Headcovers rep on the phone was more than helpful, and my hat arrived several days before expected. The color and style were as pictured; furthermore, there were a few pleasant surprises. The drawstring inside the brim allows me to adjust the size, a real bonus on a windy day. The deeper, stiffer brim cuts down on daytime glare, as I had hoped. The added benefit is that I can tilt the back part of the brim to keep it from riding up if I'm wearing high-collared top.
Style intact and comfort improved!

micheller399
4/25/19

Headcovers Unlimited website states FULL REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED although that is not true...I ordered 4 hats from this company, 2 fit and 2 were so small they wouldn't have fit a dolls head. I called to ask if they had a free exchange policy like qvc and so many other online retailers. I was told they did not and I'd have to pay for return shipping myself but that I would receive a full refund. I tracked my return and although they had already received the hats back I had to call them again regarding my refund. Instead of issuing a full refund as stated on their website, they took out and additional $7 for shipping on top of the $6 i had already paid to return these poorly made items!! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told by two different reps that this is their policy and nothing could be done!
So, to recap...Headcovers Unlimited sells poorly made items , lies to their customers, does not issue a full refund, falsely advertises and has the worst "customer service" i've ever experienced!!
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY!!!!!

joanl131
4/20/19

The scarf will make a rough situation a little nicer. Very soft and colorful. I want to order several more!

ronas12
4/20/19

Anticipating hair loss within next month, I ordered two headcovers, one a scarf and the other a scarf/cap combo. Both fit well and look good. When the hair does go, I look forward to ordering different colors and styles. Great selection!

katek94
4/18/19

I am facing the inevitable hair loss through chemo, and the scarves and headwear is so soft. I'm looking forward to wearing them out and about!
Delivery was stunningly fast, shipping to Australia took less than a week.

michellel441
4/17/19

These really lifted the spirits of the recipient who hadn't even realized her head was going to get cold. She was thrilled with the colors! Thank you!

darlenes145
4/8/19

I am grateful that even in the mist of my triat, God can give me a little happiness. The hats are beautiful.

patk102
4/7/19

I received a head wrap like those sold by Kalily when I lost my hair due to chemo. I found it so comfortable that I bought another in the hospital gift shop. The price was just under $15. I did some research on Amazon and found Kalily. I ordered 2 packs of 9 for the same price as my first 2 wraps. The quality is the same as the more expensive ones. I find them much more comfortable than scarves or a wig. I received my order quickly and they were packaged nicely. Thank you Kalily!

km527
4/7/19

I was very pleased with the articles I ordered and the conscientious service of
Headcoverings'. They did all they could to help me trace the package and kept in touch until it finally arrived. Surface mail and Canada customs are a poor combination if you require prompt service.
Thank you!

lindab1165
3/25/19

The items I ordered were sent quickly and were packaged and mailed so that they arrived in excellent condition. Thanks for maintaining quality customer service. #satisfiedcustomer

donnas621
3/25/19

They came at just the right time as my hair was thinning. Because Inhave them Inwent ahead and shaved my head whichnwas very freeing from watching hair fall
Out.

juliannaw8
3/21/19

It was an excellent purchase! I am sure that it will provide a sense of beauty when it is hard to look at yourself!

lisag650
3/21/19

Since diagnosed with ovarian cancer and losing hair twice, I needed something that I would feel comfortable with. So happy I have found this company, love all of my covers, makes it easier to deal with the hair loss.

deloresp7
3/20/19

Headgear (stylish) is impossible to find in a brick and motor way. HeadCovers has many choices and if you have questions on an item, the response is almost immediate!

susanr423
3/8/19

The order was easy to track and arrived in a timely manor and nicely packaged. They even used tissue paper and a pink ribbon and included a sentiment magnet, very nice. I had a question about my wig and they responded quickly and thoroughly. I will share my information with other patients at the cancer center.

sharonm514
3/4/19

My headcover order was delivered in a timely manner. The headcovers are really nice, fit well and look good. I will be starting chemo this month and if I lose my hair I have a way to cover up. Beautifully packed, you can tell that these are people who care.

keleed1
3/4/19

Be careful ordering from this company because it may say it is in stock but in fact it may take 3 weeks to get but they will take your overnight money and keep it and if you want to return something they say 10 days but on the web page it does not state that and they refuse to accept your return and then if you luck up and return something they will not give you your money back they keep in as a store credit! This must be how they make a profit by keeping peoples money as a store credit - Beware!!!

nancyk251
2/28/19

The hair on Velcro strips weren't on in the right places whatsoever. I found it surprising that I had to take so much time to figure that out and readjust being as you are such a great company. Other than this the product is fine. The shipping was fast and the outer paper packaging was so pretty!!

erinp119
2/27/19

Received pkg in a week. True to description. Used to hide shaved head from brain surgery and possible chemo in future. Second time ordering to Canada from Texas.

shelleyw46
2/15/19

I purchased a swim cap and 2 hair guards and was pleasantly surprised that the order was personally wrapped and included an inspirational message. Loved the personal touch--sets you apart from many online vendors. Thank you.

tammyw139
2/11/19

My first most important reason for visiting this site was the headcovers for sleeping comfortably and keeping my cancer fighter warm. As she lost her hair she found herself freezing at night. Her daughter told me about this website and told me she wanted a certain headcover but it was expensive; so I offered to get it for her to help out and send my love. Then I bumped into the wood crosses form fitted for your hand. During chemo she can squeeze this cross and recite the poem that comes with it in her head. It's a really thoughtful sentimental type gift when your trying to send your love and prayers. There are a lot of choices and styles even several colors. Different materials and designs to match their personality. There are other products as well. They have gift message options and you can have it shipped directly to the person you're buying for. My package was recieved 5 days after I placed my order. My fighter absolutely loved it all and said she felt so loved when she recieved it. Which was exactly how I hoped she'd feel. I wrote in my message... "For those bad hair days." She's a natural jokester so I knew she'd love that comment.

christinal188
2/10/19

Material is flimsy but design is good and seems to be of acceptable workmanship. The company itself seems to offer great service to people who need head covering.

Questions? Get answers from the HeadCoversUnlimited staff and other customers.

HeadCoversUnlimited?