HeadCoversUnlimited reviews

Tel: 1-800-264-HATS (4287)
customercare@headcovers.com

juliannaw8
3/21/19

It was an excellent purchase! I am sure that it will provide a sense of beauty when it is hard to look at yourself!

lisag650
3/21/19

Since diagnosed with ovarian cancer and losing hair twice, I needed something that I would feel comfortable with. So happy I have found this company, love all of my covers, makes it easier to deal with the hair loss.

deloresp7
3/20/19

Headgear (stylish) is impossible to find in a brick and motor way. HeadCovers has many choices and if you have questions on an item, the response is almost immediate!

susanr423
3/8/19

The order was easy to track and arrived in a timely manor and nicely packaged. They even used tissue paper and a pink ribbon and included a sentiment magnet, very nice. I had a question about my wig and they responded quickly and thoroughly. I will share my information with other patients at the cancer center.

sharonm514
3/4/19

My headcover order was delivered in a timely manner. The headcovers are really nice, fit well and look good. I will be starting chemo this month and if I lose my hair I have a way to cover up. Beautifully packed, you can tell that these are people who care.

keleed1
3/4/19

Be careful ordering from this company because it may say it is in stock but in fact it may take 3 weeks to get but they will take your overnight money and keep it and if you want to return something they say 10 days but on the web page it does not state that and they refuse to accept your return and then if you luck up and return something they will not give you your money back they keep in as a store credit! This must be how they make a profit by keeping peoples money as a store credit - Beware!!!

nancyk251
2/28/19

The hair on Velcro strips weren't on in the right places whatsoever. I found it surprising that I had to take so much time to figure that out and readjust being as you are such a great company. Other than this the product is fine. The shipping was fast and the outer paper packaging was so pretty!!

erinp119
2/27/19

Received pkg in a week. True to description. Used to hide shaved head from brain surgery and possible chemo in future. Second time ordering to Canada from Texas.

shelleyw46
2/15/19

I purchased a swim cap and 2 hair guards and was pleasantly surprised that the order was personally wrapped and included an inspirational message. Loved the personal touch--sets you apart from many online vendors. Thank you.

tammyw139
2/11/19

My first most important reason for visiting this site was the headcovers for sleeping comfortably and keeping my cancer fighter warm. As she lost her hair she found herself freezing at night. Her daughter told me about this website and told me she wanted a certain headcover but it was expensive; so I offered to get it for her to help out and send my love. Then I bumped into the wood crosses form fitted for your hand. During chemo she can squeeze this cross and recite the poem that comes with it in her head. It's a really thoughtful sentimental type gift when your trying to send your love and prayers. There are a lot of choices and styles even several colors. Different materials and designs to match their personality. There are other products as well. They have gift message options and you can have it shipped directly to the person you're buying for. My package was recieved 5 days after I placed my order. My fighter absolutely loved it all and said she felt so loved when she recieved it. Which was exactly how I hoped she'd feel. I wrote in my message... "For those bad hair days." She's a natural jokester so I knew she'd love that comment.

christinal188
2/10/19

Material is flimsy but design is good and seems to be of acceptable workmanship. The company itself seems to offer great service to people who need head covering.

jeng67
2/6/19

Website is easy to navigate. They have a variety of products and orders are processed and shipped quickly. Items always come in good condition.

shellyl58
Shelly L.
2/4/19

I found such a great selection with Headcovers.com I have left the site with my Oncologist to pass on. Also, once done with hats I will donate to Doctors office for other patients.

marier139
2/4/19

I Live in a country town called Bruce Rock in Western Australia. When I order merchandise from Head Cover I receive it in good order and very quickly considering it's coming from the USA.
I had a double mastectomy in 2017 and because of scaring find it hard to get a comfortable bra, I find the Coobie Bra excellent.
Marie Royce
Western Australia.

jeanneb110
1/28/19

The scarf, scrunchy and tote are beautifully made and top quality! Gorgeous fabric. I loved that they came with a magnet with an inspirational quote and instructions showing different ideas how to use the scarf. I was so happy and blessed to give this awesome gift to a remarkably strong women.

tamelac5
1/22/19

exactly what I ordered thanks. I love the product and it fits great. It came right on time and in good condition.

carolm506
1/21/19

I have purchased a number of items through Head Covers Unlimited and have never been disappointed. They have a very large selection of products - something for everyone that needs a little help to look their best through a variety of devastating reasons - OR, to just change your look through their choices of wigs and toppers. I especially like their baseball caps with hair attached - just put it on and go! Thank you Head Covers Unlimited for your terrific customer service, fast shipping and most of all for caring.

robinw169
1/13/19

I do not have cancer but U do have significant hair loss. I have been looking for something with a little style to wear. Thank You this is Perfect

sherryc137
12/27/18

For many months I looked for a cap for my husband's cold head at night, and i finally found HeadCoversUnlimited. The cap is very cute and very warm. He's very happy with it. The ordering process was easy and efficient..The shipping was right on time and kept me posted very well, since it was a Christmas gift.I really appreciate working with this wonderful company and will do business with them again as well as recommend them. Keep up the good work and thank you!

terrip63
12/12/18

It's a humbling experience to be at the threshold and know you need these products,but very much a warm and welcoming company that helps you walk Thru this challenge with dignity and respectful assistance.

janec361
12/10/18

A site I only discovered when researching how to deal with chemo and hair loss. This is a confusing and emotional time and one I never thought I would encounter, The styles and explanation on use were helpful. The order arrived quickly and the packaging made the delivery special. Very happy with my purchases.

mariad257
12/7/18

I am not at all pleased with these caps they are small I was hoping to wear them to bed they don't stay on

pennyf42
12/6/18

Love the hat but it is too tight for my dad's head and I would like to return for refund please. Thank
You for offering such a nice product with a awesome presentation!

maryw579
12/4/18

My parcel finally arrived, and was well packaged. I love the two beautifully made and stylish caps I ordered and look forward to wearing them.

jand143
11/28/18

I am so glad I ordered this hat. It not only is beautifully made; it is warm. It fits great. Their customer service is also extremely good. Well worth the charge (which is very reasonable).

Questions? Get answers from the HeadCoversUnlimited staff and other customers.

HeadCoversUnlimited?