HairExtensionBuy reviews

Tel: 1-888-669-4439
service@hairextensionbuy.com

christyh78
5/19/19

This company is a fraud, I placed an order for clip in hair extensions over a week ago and they refuse to give me a tracking number. Every time I contact their awful customer service department they say I will have one within 24 hours. 70 dollars of my hard earned money down the toilet with nothing to show for it. Whatever you do stay away from these scam artist unless you want to lose your money along with your sanity dealing with these people

rosem344
5/14/19

Scammers
Purchased hair. Have emailed with no response. Can't get through on the telephone. It ring and rings then goes silent and I can no log into my account. I have opend up a case against them through PayPal and they haven't even responded to that. Avoid at all cost. Only wish I would have read these awful reviews. I want a refund and will pursue until I get it. Not prepared to be ripped of by these scammers!

aa263
5/7/19

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away! Scam!!!!

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away! Scam!!!!

andreaw138
2/22/19

I ordered $300 Worth of Peruvian Hair From this place. I never received the order or they sent it somewhere else. I will never order from here again..You contact them and they dont even care.
Never Again.

taralynnb
12/30/18

Not high quailty hair. Feels like doll hair! Be prepared to brush 1000 times a day. It feels like Barbie hair, sheds like crazy and the tape doesn't hold. You'll need to retape them all with higher quailty tape. I am a hairdresser wearing and applying all types of extensions, these are the worst I've seen. The customer service SUCKS.

lucyl159
12/23/18

This company is a SCAM. I had paid for extensions that were supposed to be 100% remy hair but it is MIXED hair. So half human, half synthetic. I reached out to customer service and sent them pictures to prove this. They did NOT help me, they told me it's my problem that I don't trust them. In the pictures you could see how the synthetic hairs in the extensions did NOT dye and were all fried up. I will alwsys advice people against this AWFUL company and terrible customer service.

michelled318
11/1/18

I bought this product because they claimed they are selling virgin hair. It is not and you first noticed that as soon as you see the packing. I know quality hair and I know this Isn't it.

I haven't install this hair yet but don't expect nothing but a months or two wear.

This is first time buying from this company and It will be my last.

Regretfully

peggys138
9/18/18

Not happy at all with this company. Had I had known it came from China I never would of gotten it. To ship back PLUS take a 30% restocking fee is rediculous. And the hair is not at all what it claims to be. Buyers beware! Never ever buy their product. Spend the extra and get real hair !!!!

emmab165
8/13/18

Took ages to receive order, which arrived after I needed it. Tried to cancel told already been shipped so too late.

Told 30% re-stocking fee plus return postage.

Appalling service

michellew214
12/21/17

Made a mistake and bought from these scammers. I did find a number that you can try to call. It's a canadian number and they called me concerning the extensions and deliver 587-880-4353. Luckily I have RCMP friends and other meaner friends in the area that will track this number down and find out WHERE MY MONEY AND EXTENSIONS ARE? Scam company!!!!

lizabethg
10/19/17

I bought blonde Extensions . They sent me brown . I called right away they said they would charge me $30.00 for shipping for an exchange and a restocking fee of 30% . No way I paid with pay pal they would help No they wanted me to Profived a tracking no. That would have cost me 184.00 for shipping . The seller never wanted to work with PayPal . Please read they just take your money and the Hair wasnt what they have posted .

heatherh114
8/22/17

I wouldnt even give them a single star. This place is a scam. Do not order from this website. Claim to be located in London. Its really a China retailer. I still have no gotten my products and it was order a long time ago. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM FOR ANY REASON. Better to just save and spend the extra money on better service and products.

arielc20
6/13/17

Had a terrible experience with this site. I paid 200 dollars for two packs a clip ins and I did not recieve clip ins. Instead I got regular weave and I had to make the clip-ins myself. I was e-mailing the staff for over 2 weeks about this issue and they responded untimely and I needed the clip ins right away. I ordered them a whole month before I needed them to be on the safe side and I still could not get my problem resolved in time so I was forced to make them. I asked them to just give me half my money back since the hair I received was not Brazilian and were not clip ins so the worth was about half of what I paid and either way it was a HUGE inconvenience on their part and they even ADMITTED they screwed up my order. They gave me only 45 dollars back... BUYERS BEWARE. YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE AND YOUR BUSINESS IS A JOKE TO THEM. They might delete this but it is going on any site that gives them a review either way.

katk27
5/18/17

Ordered a clip in hair extensions, the website stated that the procesing time is 2-3 bussines days, took them over a week to ship my order, when I finally received a confirmation email, the tracking number was wrong, called them, left messages and email, they were not returning my calls or emails, I still haven't gotten my shipment and it has been over 3 weeks now.

keishad5
5/15/17

I purchased 7 hair extensions with clips. I received one pack of hair with 3 clips and some false lashes. The Lashes and clips were freebies. So where the heck is the 7 pieces of clips??? The Rep said it was the correct package. Where are the clips and it is one piece of Hair one Track. How do I get them to communicate with me??
Who do we contact to have this site removed or flagged.

lisam430
5/3/17

I placed my order on Saturday April 29th I paid for 2 day shipping total $113. They took the money from my account and I have not received my order and they will not answer the phone I left multiple messages they have not returned my call. Their website is down. I called my bank and will start the process of getting my money returned if I don't receive it by tomorrow. Worst Website ever

lisal265
5/2/17

Don't Order Anything I've Waited For The Longest For My Order To Continue To Say "Processing" For Weeks! I've Tried Getting A Hold Of Them & Nothing It's A Waste Of Time Honestly & Just Taking Your Money

sarahs319
3/10/17

It is 70% human hair but they will send u the wrong colour and if you emailed them they will say they will ask there factory and try to find a solution and then they will suggest if u return it for a full privce or exchange it and pay the diffrece and ofcourse you will spend more than a month and the colors are not like they are stated also if you brush it wlit will start falling and not the same length as orders

monikak18
2/9/17

I am so sorry i purchased anything from this place before doing a thorough search. i had no idea this place is in China. The extensions i bought were terrible quality and inaccurate color and they didn't send everything in my order. All their reviews on their site are 5stars which now i know is a tip off to BeWare. I started a return/exchange process over email because their US phone # was a voicemail only (another tip off!!!) and apparently they were "having problems with their line". RIGHT! It's now been dragging on forever. i cannot return the products since it will cost me to ship back to China from Canada 75-100$ which is completely absurd. They disagreed saying that it should cost 25$ or less. WHAT A JOKE! I am going to have to try a PayPal dispute process now to see if I can get anything back but I am losing hope.

STAY AWAY!

amandaw111
1/24/17

I order from this company last year. I ordered purple ombre. First of all it took 3 months and several phone calls and emails to this company to even get my order after the money was taKen from my account. When I fiNelly got this hair it was nothing like advertised the colour was more of a raspberry colour nothing close to the purple the advertised. I contacted the company and the few times they did answer my emails or phone calls I was sent from 1 department to the next to the next. I found that they had a Facebook page and commented that they were scam artists encouraging other women not to buy there products. I put a pic of what I ordered and what I got up on their site. When many women commented that they were going to cancel Thier orders or that they would not order I got a message from this company accusinge of slander. When I told them I would contact a lawyer and Sue them false advertising and harassment that is when I got and apology and anot offer to refund back my money. It took several months of back and forth to get only part of my money refunded a year later and I still have not gotten allyourone year back

sahram
1/5/17

I wish I read these reviews prior to ordering through this site. The whole transaction was shady from the start. When I placed my order, I did not get a confirmation of any kind. Not even a screen that popped up saying, "thanks for ordering " or a confirmation number or anything. I checked my bank account and sure enough, it debited right away! I contacted the company and they emailed me a day later with a tracking number and assuring me everything was ok. So I waited, and waited... and waited. It took a month for them to get to me. From China. The package was extremely small and weighed nothing which gave me the immediate, "oh great" feeling. I opening the package and immediately noticed that the hair was three or four shades darker than I ordered. I ordered a light brown and these were almost black! I thought, ok well maybe I'll just make a bigger change and dye my own hair to match them. So I took the extensions out to get a better idea of the color and noticed the quality of the hair. It is TERRIBLE. I literally couldn't do anything with just one set since they are so thin. My hair is thin already so getting extensions on the thinner side is usually no big deal but these would make me look like a chemo patient with my hair falling out. I emailed them before writing this review in hopes that they would refund my money. After going back and forth for 30 minutes with Ci Ci (who appears to be Chinese and not the white girl pictured in the chat box) she told me I can return them for an exchange. I, of course, will be responsible for shipping. At this point I either have extensions laying around I won't touch or I can try seeing if they will actually get me the right color. If they manage to mail me back the right color, I can at least use them to add to another set of extensions I will buy somewhere else. But it will likely take months to find out and the cost of shipping. If they pull through, I'll follow up on my review.
Ladies, do not buy from this company. They are taking advantage of us girls that just want to feel a little prettier with some new hair. I highly recommend going to Sally Beauty Supply and getting your extensions there. I've NEVER found a better, high quality weave. The only downfall is that they are spendy. But they last a long time and are definitely REAL.

queens14
11/28/16

Ladies, I would like to share with you my bad experience with this FAKE website (La Fleek Brazilian Bundles). They stolen my money and they promise to do refund and since 3 month the didn't even answer any of my mails please be aware they are thefts and don't trust them I can share with you all my 80 emails since I placed the order till date THEY ARE FAKE

isabelo7
10/30/16

HairExtensionBuy are a dishonest company selling synthetic hair as real hair. The hair looks good when it is first fitted but deteriorates very quickly- after only two washes. Straighteners cannot be used on them and after washing give out an odour of plastic!

The company themselves must be aware of the problem. When I first complained they denied that the hair is synthetic but constantly bombarded me with emails as to what I was going to do and offering me discounts if I agreed to purchase from them again! Eventually after threats on my part to take legal action against them they agreed to refund $25 to me, although I had originally paid $74 and I am entitled to a full refund.

HairExtensionBuy are criminals selling products which are incorrectly described. I will NEVER buy from them again.

el13377
10/19/16

Worst company ever!!!! I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered with them. Terrible customer service and hair was the complete wrong color

dmdndg
10/15/16

I was so disappointed! Hair is a disgraceful quality, clearly synthetic. There is a 30 percent fee for returning plus packaging so after buying a product which cost 73 pounds I ended up with about 20 pounds after I sent them back. Extremely bad customer service DO NoT buy!! It is a con!!

They are a total scam... and they do not sell human hair. It's synthetic hair advertised ad human.

By Lucy l.

Questions? Get answers from the HairExtensionBuy staff and other customers.

12 Photos for HairExtensionBuy