Review of HackRepair

jim@hackrepair.com

1 star

larao3
8/14/18

It was a Friday afternoon, I had never had my website hacked before and I didn't know what to do. After a quick google search, Jim's website came up first and highly rated so I gave him a call. He answered the phone himself, gave me a very reasonable quote, and had my website back to normal before Monday. He was extremely professional and helpful, I highly recommend him to anyone. Jim generously helped me again months later when another issue came up with my website, providing a solution I would have never thought of. He is nice, fast, and exceeds expectations. Thank you, Jim!

alexd217
8/10/18

Jim and Hack Repair are amazing! When your site is hacked, your heart stops a little. Jim gets it beating again with his cool-headed approach and quick response time. He methodically dissects your site, identifies the infected code, and provides support and strategies for how to improve your site to prevent further attacks.

joshm226
8/1/18

Jim is fast, thorough, professional, and reasonably priced. If I find malware on a site, I go to Jim. I also love that, with Jim, you're dealing with a real person (Jim!) and not some nameless helpdesk operator.

nathank64
7/2/18

Jim was amazing!! I found a bunch of malware on my site and started to panic and Googled 'Hack Repair'. After trying to see if I could fix it myself, I came to the realization that I am website illiterate and needed to seek help. I found a blog that had recommended Jim from HackRepair as one of their go-to for this kind of thing. I sent Jim an email late in the evening, and he called me back the next morning first thing. He explained what he did and how he could help me, and I decided that Jim was my guy! Jim went in and not only cleaned the site up of all hacks and malware, but he also taught me how to protect myself from future hacks and also a TON about website optimization tools to help with my SEO and the like. He was incredibly professional and very personable, and made me feel like I was working with someone who really cared about my customer service experience, and knew exactly what he was doing. If I ever have an issue again, I'll definitely be coming back to Jim!

cameronb82
6/11/18

Simply put, Jim is the man! In the shark-infested waters we enter into as virtual value creators Jim is a much-needed sail-boat captain who will navigate you towards success. He's astute, curious, calm, and strategic in his understanding of how to resolve whatever issue you are having. If you are having any website security related issues look no further, this is your guy. No drama, no unnecessary paperwork or nonsense...just solutions...and at the rapid! Couldn't be happier and I recommend him with extreme enthusiasm. He's a consummate professional. Thanks Jim!

jamesr667
5/29/18

The level of service provided by Jim Walker is beyond words. You can read all these glowing reviews and actually be turned away by them thinking it is not possible or real. Page after page of 5 star reviews, in this case, may actually understate the dedication to doing the job quickly and right you will get with Jim. Very simply put, and without any payment or reimbursement sent my way, let me be clear: If you choose anyone else to work with, you are making a mistake.

garyg189
5/14/18

Whatever I might write herein would only echo all of the other 5-Star reviews for hackrepair.com. On a Saturday morning, Jim answered my call from the opposite US coast, described his services/fees, accepted my payment of his most reasonable fee, and within a few hours had my company website back up and running. What else is there to say...? Jim and his team provide, what is today a very and most rare combination of technical expertise, responsiveness, and professionalism. Many companies talk the talk....Jim and hackrepair.com walk the walk. I'm sure glad they're out there doing what they do.

mollyh26
3/15/18

We spent two days on our own trying to cleanup our group of websites that were hacked, to no avail. Within barely two hours, he had everything restored and back up and running! He was extremely easy to work with, made everything simple for us, and was very nice! I would highly recommend his services to everyone and anyone! Hopefully we don't need them again ourselves, but if we do, I'll know exactly who to call!

pattyj15
3/5/18

This was the second company I contacted to clean my hijacked websites. At first it seemed too good to be true: a one time fee, with protection and SEO review at 1/5 the cost of the first company's quote... The service, communication and speed of completion exceeded my too-good-to-be-true expectations. There are good guys in cyber land. Jim and company are some of them.

jocelync15
2/10/18

We've used Hack Repair twice now for hacks and would never go anywhere else. Jim is efficient and keeps us up-to-date on what's going on so we never feel in the dark. While we hope we never need hack repair, we would only turn to Jim! He also provides great suggestions for increasing security, as well as his own security services for sites.

jetk
2/2/18

So my blogsite was hacked and it was turning people away from my site. Thankfully I found Jim Walker after doing a quick web search. I chatted with him on the phone for a few minutes and I instantly knew this was the right guy for the job. Within 2 hours, Jim cleaned out all the harmful junk that was maliciously installed on our site by some really bad people. The web can be a dark place with a lot of dirty lowlife villains out to do you harm for a quick buck, BUT luckily there are fantastic website superheros like Jim. Jim updated me during every step of his process. He left my site clean and clear and provided me a list of proactive items I could do to help in the future. Worth the money to hand over a problem like this to a qualified professional. If your site/blog is under attack, please do yourself and your customers a favor and contact HackRepair

michaels772
1/30/18

This is the person to call. Jim is fast, capable, kind, calm and patient. He is the real deal. Don't waste your time anywhere else. You'll be glad you did.

simonej6
1/12/18

Jim has been a true life saver. I was completely lost after my hosting account got hacked. All of my websites were affected. Within' 2 days he was able to clean and restore 5 of my sites. Not only was he thorough, but his prices were a fraction of the cost of his competitors. I'm so happy I found Jim. Make him your go-to guy!!!!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to have all your hosting and Wordpress account information handy! If you have multiple sites, be prepared to rank them from most important to least important in priority!

travisp34
1/11/18

Jim jumped right on the job. He is so responsive, knowledgeable, professional and communicative. I would hire him for any of my websites.

sherrylc1
12/20/17

Jim fixed my hacked websites in a few hours and communicated with my hosting company to get them checked and sorted. The hosting company was no help at all. I really appreciated that Jim worked on my sites on a weekend to get them up and running again, and then gave me a good list of tasks to guard against it happening again. All very much appreciated.

michaelw389
11/16/17

The service Jim Walkers company (aka The Hack Repair Guy) provided was timely, affordable and thorough. I had an issue with a clients website that was investigated and corrected within a few hours.

Jim is very courteous, imparts knowledge and followed up consistently throughout the process and following days to ensure I knew exactly what was going on and what to do as a final step.

Wholeheartedly recommend this company.

mink19
8/16/17

My site was hacked with malware, but Jim worked on it for a couple of hours and recovered it. He is super fast and proactive with many suggestions.

rebeccad71
6/25/17

I found HackRepair through an internet search when I had lost two websites but had enough to pay for the restoration of only one. Jim himself answered the phone and began exploring the problem immediately. Within minutes he had me convinced that he really knew what he was talking about and could do the job. The price of $279 I knew was reasonable from other services I had already investigated, and I hired him on the spot. He continued to work for the next several hours and send me regular email updates as to what was happening on the one website I had hired him for. Then, to my surprise, he offered to fix the second website for no extra charge! Everything is completely back up to working order, and Jim even did updates and installed some necessary backup and security plugins. I'm extremely pleased with his work, his willingness to go above and beyond what I hired him for, and his kind and professional manner. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

jeffr1126
6/6/17

My sites reside on a shared hosting in a Pro account at BlueHost. My account was deactivated for malware. I was unable to get any help from them. They just keep telling me to hire their partner company SiteLock. After speaking with SiteLock I suddenly felt like I was being extorted. $79 a month per website on a 6 month contract!! I contacted Jim and he had my sites cleaned up and running in an hour. I was shocked. He charged a flat fee and was very pleasant to work with. I'm now considering moving my hosting to his company. Highly recommend his company!

mattr107
4/24/17

Jim has been helpful clearing two servers of malware. He has always been quick to respond and easy to work with, and provided me with detailed reports of what he did and what he found. Highly recommended. Thanks!

salona
2/23/17

Hack Repair was awesome! Very quick service, super friendly & most important they fixed the problem!!!! Would definitely recommend anyone to try them out! Believe me, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much!!!!

dano41
1/20/17

I own a small web development company and have about 100 hosted clients on various servers. I've used Jim's hack repair service 2 times and both times have been great experiences.

When our sites were hacked, I called, spoke directly to a real person who immediately took action, and within hours we were back up and running.

We also had great follow-up service. Hackrepair answered our questions, recommended best practices and revised settings within our WordPress sites.

We had instant relief from very stressful situations!

Thanks!

erroldw
1/5/17

Very quick thorough and professional. I recommend the service. If you need to have your site cleaned and up quickly form a hack attack, give them a call.

evad25
12/8/16

My business website got hacked by a professional hacker. It was not just some (bot) injected code. It was really done customly. I had a few companies trying to fix it. They all managed to clear the malicious code, but weren't able to fix the loophole, so the hacker could still come in.

I am glad I found this company though. Jim (the owner) takes all his time and focusses on it going over it manually (compared to other companies who run automated scans). He managed to completely clean the website and install a firewall to prevent the hacker from coming in further. I'm glad he was able to solve it. And not to mention; once he is online, he replies in a matter of minutes. Super satisfied. Thank you.

albertm76
11/13/16

I own a small web development company and had few sites go down at once, as a result of a hack. I did some searching and came across HackRepair.com amongst a few others. I was able to immediately make contact with a live person, Jim, who gave highly detailed personal service not seen in many other places these days. I have moved quite a few sites over from the "daddy" of hosts and look forward to a long working relationship.

Tip for consumers: Do it!

Yes. Jim to the rescue!

By Abi N.

Questions? Get answers from the HackRepair staff and other customers.

HackRepair?