Review of GreaterGood

Tel: +1-206-859-5201
support@greatergood.com

colleenk58
2/13/19

I purchased 2 pair of the black with paw print, shoes. One for me, one for my friend for her bday.
I received mine yesterday. They were black with purple seams and VERY large (I can wear anywhere froma 7 to an 8..I ordered an 8).
Clearly not what I ordered. Then I became concerned that my friend will be getting the same pair, I emailed GreaterGood, they said that it had came to there attention and corrected the issue and then said they'd refund or send the correct item. All I wanted was what I ordered and the correct size.
I email again, tell them thank you for rectifying the situation and sent off my order number.
I mention I ordered a pair for my friend, they send me an email back asking for her order number, as "it's most likely shell receive the wrong ones too"
I then receive and email from them today telling me that the item I wanted is "out of stock" so they are refunding me.
I feel this was all a PURPOSEFUL "mistake" or "problem" or "issue"!
My take is...we will send them the wrong item, if the $#*! well refund them their money, if they dont, it's a win.
The fact that they have made NO EFFORT to get me what I ordered. The fact that they were very flippant about the whole situation, is what makes me believe they just wanted to make a sale at any cost. I also, mentioned that I was going to write a review, the response was "we're sorry you're not happy with our company".
All I'm suggesting is..DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY SCREW UP, AND THEY DONT TRY TO FIX IT, AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE...AT ALL!!!

sm358
1/12/19

House shoes were the cheapest made I have ever seen. No right or left designated. Feels like piece of cardboard with foam glued on top of that.
I like that they feed animals but these were Christmas gifts I was embarrassed to give.

karenm947
12/14/18

I ordered 2 mugs early November. I never received notice of shipment. When I contacted them I was told they would be sent out and I would receive by 12/06. Contacted on 12/11 since I still hadn't received them. On 12/14 I was issued a refund. Wanted the mugs, they were Christmas gifts. Not happy at all.

beverlyh4
11/9/18

I actually love the items I've received from this website, and it's wonderful that proceeds go to the care of animals. BUT, don't expect much help from Customer Service. As soon as I hit the send button to approve my order (or whatever button it is to send the order), I noticed that the ship to and bill to addresses were reversed. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED AND EMAILED over and over again. By the time I actually spoke to someone (within 15 minutes) I was told that it was too late to correct the error. It was only after threatening to call my bank and stop payment on the order that the rep called their warehouse to see if new labels could be made. Again, this was all within 15 minutes of approving the order. Very negative help -- it took forever to explain that the addresses were reversed. When she finally got it in the computer, I was told that they would let me know if the correct labels had been made. Never got a call or email. After all this, the order came to me instead of the ship to address. Now I have to reship. I don't think the reverse addresses was my fault - i checked the correct boxes, so BE VERY CAREFUL TO REVIEW YOUR ORDER BEFORE SENDING IT!

lanam40
10/12/18

The website is very easy to navigate, easy to use and I will visit again. I bought two pairs of slipper socks and they are exactly what I was looking for. Very soft, warm and adorable! Definitely recommend the Greater Good

teril35
9/28/18

Not only do they have great products at excellent prices, every item you buy donates to a charity. You can pick the charity or even donate without making a purchase. I love this site!

nancys506
9/1/18

No instructions, it's Saturday at 6pm and no one is in during the "holiday" weekend I have tried placing an item on the scale and pressing the power button but to no avail..

lynnd109
7/22/18

I have purchased 3 pairs of the sport sandals and have been very pleased with them. One pair I have worn part of everyday for over a year and they finally wore out yesterday. They are comfortable and true to size. The only issue is I wish that they came in a more neutral color so that I can wear them with more different color clothes. How about just black and white? I definitely will be ordering more as I need them. Love the coupons as I got a two for one offer. Thanks....

lyndam25
7/19/18

I didn't realize, but I was ordering 3 of the same item instead of just 1. Within less than 5 minutes of my mistaken order, I e-mailed GreaterGood advising of my mistake and requesting a refund for 2 of the same items. I was sent back an e-mail denying my refund because, apparently, in those very few, few minutes, my order was placed and already "processed in [its] system"! Then, I received another e-mail stating that the package comes with a return label, but that it's my responsibility to pay for tracking. No, I'll never shop here again. There are other animal sites to buy from. I think it needs to change its name in order to be truthful.

beckyc90
6/30/18

I received my path to pink sport sandals, they are well constructed and I love the Black, purple and pink design. They are very comfortable too. I want to thank you so much for your website and May God bless you. I'll probably be back to get my granddaughter a pair at a later date. Again thank you for all that your company does for these charities.

dorothyh41
6/26/18

I ordered a set. It was on Sale - It included a tank top with zippered hoodie. I bought for my daughter and my niece. I never received the hoodie's. I called Customer Service..I was told that there was a drop down box and I didn't check it to receive the hoodie. Therefore, special is no longer, can't get it unless I want to pay now the full price for hoodie's. I was told there were many others complaining about same thing. Their web-site is very mis-leading. Very discouraged. I have ordered many times from them. No Problems....Yes, there customer service sucks. Not happy at all. I will not be ordering from them anymore. Sad...but I feel like I was ripped off.....Greater Good???? to rip people off....No thank you

ritam119
6/15/18

I ordered a butterfly solar lantern I saw advertised on Facebook. I decided to buy it. It came in today about a week to 10 days after I had ordered it. It looks better than the picture. This is my first time ordering from GreaterGood but perhaps not the last.

jackr178
5/22/18

I ordered a Pajama Set but They never shipped out my full order. They only sent the shorts and when i called them on it they said that only order shorts (which costs more that set apparently). Customers service sucks!!!!! After 3 weeks of trying to get help the best they could say was buy more stuff... I will never use them again!!!

catm31
4/29/18

I do quite a bit of shopping on Greatergood.com, for myself and family gifts. I have never been disappointed with the products or the prices and helping shelter animals is a wonderful bonus.

sallyn24
4/27/18

I ordered two tie dye tunics (buy one get one free) and I love them! They arrived quickly and are beautiful. I'm very happy with my order and will return for more shopping in the future.

jennies21
2/21/18

Purchased a lovely memorial bracelet to remember my dear cat, Gizmo, but the money also went to feed shelter animals.. Double win. Received a tracking number in a day or two went from UPS to USPS and tracking number worked for both. I look forward to doing business with them again.

kaylaw38
2/15/18

OK stuff but don't expect to return if you don't want it. I bought something for $40 and then wanted to return it. This place does not provide return labels. The cost of mailing the shoes back was $16 so it made the "return" promise meaningless because the cost was prohibitive.

angelas180
Angela S.
1/27/18

I got 2 pair for my kiddos for Christmas. They are great quality and a super cute uncommon color! They LOVE them! Thank you! I came back and got puppy paw print shirts for spirit wear for their school too.

lindsaym59
12/5/17

I ordered the slouchy Animal Rescue boots. They came quickly, despite it being a Black Friday special. They are super cute, comfy, and warm. I'll be getting the rest of my Christmas presents from them this year!

denisec123
10/12/17

I purchased 2 items to help The Rainforest Site, which is under the umbrella of Greater Good. I also purchased 2 other items from Animal Rescue & Greater Good itself. The Animal Rescue & Greater Good gifts I bought had cards in them showing where the costs of these items were applied. I called & spoke to Cole asking if I could have 2 Rainforest Site cards, as these are gifts for my grand girls & I wanted them to know that fact. Cole was VERY nasty, seemed like he had NO idea what he was talking about, but said he'd send me an email saying where a portion if the costs went. And then he HUNG UP on me!! The email arrived & it was about Thea Animal Rescue!!! Really???

These items will go back! They're not good quality anyway. I guess their employees are equally bad quality! Shame on you!!!

annv24
10/12/17

I want to say Thank You for the quick delivery!!!!! I have an employee that is leaving us in less than two weeks and I was afraid that I wouldn't get the order in time. I got it three days before!!!!!! Was the Nepal jacket. She is from Nepal and she cried when she opened it. It is a beautiful jacket!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: I've ordered other items from this site and never been disappointed! Great quality! Just sad I can't find the back pack bag as I call it on the site anymore. It also is great to help fund bowls for our furry friends. Don't forget to click or tap everyday!!!!! Sorry I didn't turn it.

lindaf94
6/6/17

Beautiful sterling silver spinning ring. Beautiful bracelet of pink square quartz. My little Chihuahua loves her red and white serpa harness. Shipping was slow but I don't mind because my purchase paid for 3 meals for Veterans.

lisam445
6/3/17

The clothing I ordered from The Veteran's Site Store came on time and was as described and pictured. The quality was excellent. I will order from them again...highly recommend.

bonniel51
6/1/17

I am on this site every day. I love it. I have ordered tops and many other items and I've never had a problem with anything.

kristat11
5/15/17

I placed an order on 5/4/17 for a tunic and two purses got an email saying the order was shipped via DHL on 5/6/17 and as of 5/10/17 was in Stow, OH. I had the items sent to our PO Box and have checked it since 5/11/17 and again on 5/13/17 and still no order. My husband is going to the post office today 5/15/17 to check and see if the package is there even though the tracking is still saying my order is in Stow, OH as of 5/10/17. If it's not there I will not be ordering for Greater Good ever again, it will be like the one time I ordered from dresslily not knowing till it was too late that they were in China. It took forever to get my refund back from them. But Greater Good is in the U.S. and it shouldn't take this long for my order to come.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

This crap is all made in China!! Someone is suckering Americans by fronting that they donate to charities! 8% is all that's donated...the bare minimum!! That's so they can use that they are a charity to avoid paying taxes! Come on people...don't be suckers!! These A-holes are just scammers!! Believe that!

By Cheryl M.

8% of the contributions raised by CharityUSA.com, LLC were returned to or retained by the charity client(s).(https://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/search-app.aspx#/detail-cfr/20823)

By Jennifer M.

By Jennifer M.

I want to know too. I have fb friends promoting this biz

By Crystal B.

Ive had the exact same problem and they are not being helpful at all! No response after sending numerous emails and the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

By Bethany M.

None probably

By Ann L.

i would like to know the same information. I'm not expecting Tiffany quality products for these prices - so I can't complain about that. I just would like to know if my daily "clicks" are doing any good at all! Anybody know? I don't even need to know the percentage going to the charity.

By D M.

It is a scam probably.

By Ann L.

Questions? Get answers from the GreaterGood staff and other customers.

3 Photos for GreaterGood