Crown Wood Eyewear reviews

San Francisco, CA 94103, US
support@indiegogo.com

franklins14
12/30/18

I've backed a handful of things on here over time and I wish I could get my money back on all of them. A couple turned out to be just re-branded stuff you could buy on AliExpress for half and didn't really work. Two others turned out to be scams where the project just took the money, posted a couple meaningless"updates" and then disappeared. Any attempts at refunds, through the site or chargebacks, are rejected. If you want to back interesting projects, use Kickstarter. Any reputable projects will be there and not here.
AVOID!!

Tip for consumers: Don't.

jeanl116
7/26/17

Indiegogo was an incredibly supportive partner of our project. They were very welcoming and made themselves available and though we didn't require much support service directly from there, it was nice knowing they were there if we needed them. In the end, the platform and service delivered the way it supposed to. No hiccups.

brucep44
2/22/17

On December 2, 2016, I ordered and PAID FOR their LIVIA product online. $85.00 + $12.00 SHIPPING= $97.00. As of 2-22-17 I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR PRODUCT!!! They have sent to me confirmation emails and shipping updates over the past 82 days BUT STILL NO PRODUCT SHIPPED. When I went to the original URL that I had ordered from, the error message was "THIS SITE HAS MOVED" with NO new address given. I'm not giving up yet, just giving a SCAM ALERT........bap.........com

mohannada4
11/10/16

I've unfortunately backed a project on IndieGoGo for $459 for The Dragonfly Futurefön campaign - and after 2 years, I've never received ANYTHING. No word on progress of the project, no response to my inquiries about the perks NOTHING.

IndieGoGo basically said We cant do anything- you are on your own. So I was been robbed $459 - and that was okay by them.

I even believe that they are a partner with http://idealfuture.com (the company behind The Dragonfly Futurefön).

Don't ever contribute or deal with indiegogo.com!

sandrat44
9/26/16

Indiegogo was a great partner for our campaign. They assigned us someone to help our project and gave us advice and even helped us get trending and then featured in their newsletter which helped give us a nice bump. Thank you Indiegogo

federicof8
5/9/16

A lumia is a no profit italian association (www.alumia.it). We want to create a job for a team made by 2 disabled and 2 unemployed. A farmland of lavender is tje ideal. Please read our campaign https://www.generosity.com/volunteer-fundraising/laboratory-lavander Thanks

mattm67
1/28/16

I supported a project which failed - which is not a bad thing, that can happen. But you don't get your money back (now it's six months later), that's bad.

filipec
3/4/15

Car Workshops can no longer thrive with old strategies in today's multi-dimensional industry cycle. There are five strategic factors to consider:

1. Re-think the workshop model
2. Drive tighter connections between your workshop and the digital world.
3. Elevate the in-workshop experience
4. Reboot the diagnostic process
5. Challenge traditional organizational structure

Introducing the The Extreme Workstation Toolbox

A visionary idea coming to life... That will change the way you use a toolbox, forever!!

This company has the right idea, check it out

hunterr15
9/30/14

I would strongly advise against using Indiegogo when there are better and more easily recognized sites for crowd funding like Kickstarter. The staff at Indiegogo initially came off as nice and their registration was easy. Turns out the registration is too easy! They "Froze" my campaign ten days into it and demanded more paperwork. What? I begged them to tell me why they didn't ask for this BEFORE I went live or why not even ask me for it and give me a day or two to complete or then they would freeze it? They had no answer. Horrible customer service. Not a total waste sense you get NO stranger traffic-only family and friends minus the almost 10% they skim off the top. Use Kickstarter or another site.

Tip for consumers: Use Kickstarter and save yourself!

jackf21
7/1/13

Supposedly indie is supposed to accept any proposals or ideas. Well apparently they didn't like my idea, or it was too "mainstream".. I dunno. Either way, I wasn't able to make a campaign. So I went over to this new site called productfunder.com. These guys are a small engineering firm in Montana that want to help people fund their products and ideas. They have a great thing called the Trusted Partner Network which basically helps you figure out the whole designing, manufacturing, and prototyping scenario; it definitely gave me a better perspective of what was actually needed to be done after the whole funding thing, and they helped me estimate how much I should set my funding goal to be.
Overall, Product Funder was/is an awesome place, and once my product funding is over, even if it doesn't succeed, I'll be back with more ideas!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Crown Wood Eyewear staff and other customers.

Crown Wood Eyewear?