GovFilingsOnline reviews

steveng143
Steven G.
1/16/20
It was super simple and easy which is what anyone wants with a process that deals with important documents
colleenw69
Colleen W.
1/16/20
I have paid TWICE before to get my birth certificate and both times I received a letter saying that there is no birth certificate. I was adopted so I should have two. I would like someone to contact me ASAP to discuss this. I just paid.
kevinm1242
Kevin M.
1/16/20
It did what I needed to do efficiently and was easy to understand. I am new at this and some of the areas would have been nice with discriptors for people that don't fully understand all the tax language.
donaldr301
Donald R.
1/15/20
It said we would get the Federal EIN right away. That has not happened yet. Needs more explanation of types of EINs and price is very high. Should have just did it via the IRS.
roya97
Roy a.
1/15/20
Upset that I was not told the price til after I sent order through 60 dollars is ridiculous to pay for a birth certificate
arlener51
Arlene R.
1/15/20
Very quick, but sure is expensive to obtain something that I will only use to get a Real ID. I have an old birth certificate without the raised seal, which is not acceptable. Not fair to the older generation that never received anything but that.
paula185
Paul A.
1/14/20
did not realize certificate from hospital was not valid-nice to have access without traveling so far
shirleys361
Shirley S.
1/14/20
The process was very fast but I think the cost is rather high that was the reason I scored what I did, I am from SC and it only cost 15.00 for a copy of your birth certificate and free for a social security card.
christiand122
Christian D.
1/13/20
Application was very easy to fill out. I hope it is expidited quickly so I can get my passport. Thank You
terrih91
Terri H.
1/13/20
This was wonderful. Thank you so much! My daughters soon to be ex-husband threw her important papers away, so i am so happy to help her as this has been so easy!!!
rachelg347
Rachel G.
1/12/20
I guess we need to see if I receive the copy of the BC first. But this experience has been easy to navigate.
laurencew33
Laurence W.
1/12/20
I think you should give this survey after you have delivered the product(s). I ordered before and never received anything.
deanb112
Dean B.
1/10/20
I did not have another choice in obtaining a copy of my Birth Certificate, I do not like the idea of paying a high price for this copy. It's not fair...
cherylm607
Cheryl m.
1/10/20
Very easy and easy to understand. I have ordered a while back, and or was so easy. No hassle, no pain.
marieg292
Marie G.
1/10/20
Unable to use credit card, had to use another card. Name was spelled different on the first card vs the request of the birth certificate
williamh1453
William h.
1/10/20
Didn’t tell me how long it would take to receive my birth certificate. Needing it for drivers license & have NO IDEA when I will receive it.
diannem126
Dianne M.
1/10/20
Not at all scary. Follow the walk-thru and you can't go wrong. This is so easy that filling out this survey took longer than the actual order.
trixiem5
Trixie M.
1/9/20
I really hope this is a serious website where I'm really going to get my birth certificate and it's not a scam I have never done something like this wherever I'm not ask questions that are very personal it's really weird I don't know okay.
neetus11
Neetu S.
1/9/20
Good, fast, easy. Wish they allowed me to upload the documents needed to fulfil the entire process in one transaction.
suzannej29
Suzanne J.
So FAR SO GOOD
I’ll feel better when I receive the certificate NOT a Notification of Birth Registration
kathyl427
Kathy L.
1/8/20
everything was easy - I will reserve judgement until I receiver birth certificate and social security replacement.
lawrenceb328
Lawrence B.
1/8/20
I was pleased with how easy it was to fill out. Also fast. And asking my opinion about the application.
jamesw340
James W.
1/7/20
You should state up front what your fees are. I have completed the order and have no idea what you charge
jilld163
Jill D.
1/7/20
It was easy to complete. I would include maiden name for the initial question (directions - whether maiden or married).
angiem148
Angie M.
1/7/20
Although I have given a 5 star rating it is how efficient they process and send my new certificate that will count for a rating.

Questions? Get answers from the GovFilingsOnline staff and other customers.

GovFilingsOnline?