GovFilingsOnline

GovFilingsOnline has a consumer rating of 4.22 stars from 58 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with GovFilingsOnline most frequently mention customer service. GovFilingsOnline ranks 6th among Business Documents sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.1%

No positive highlights yet

• Getting your birth certificate does not take special photo identification.
How would you rate GovFilingsOnline?

“5”

Robert M.
10/23/20

Great on time great customer service 10 I will reff friends and family thanks again. Looking forward to doing more great business

“These guys are crooks!”

LouAnn S.
2/10/20

In my opinion, these folks are simply crooks! They quote a price, force you to check a box with their no-cancelation policy, then they send you an email indicating they will mail a packet to order your birth certificate, with additional fees. This 2-step process is completely unnecessary, and the failure to disclose additional fees disgusting. Go to VitalChek! It's cheap and does not require all this nonsense. You will note from other reviews that this behavior of requesting additional fees later is common with these people.

birth certificate (11)
robertm3476
October 23rd, 2020

louanns9
February 10th, 2020

jol150
September 21st, 2020

Greatest place to get my EIN. Will never pay anyone else when I can get this service at such a low low price.

Tip for consumers:
Just very easy. Jump in and get it done.

EIN Number for my Sole Proprietor

hannahs352
April 7th, 2021

I read a lot of other reviews saying they were not real after I had already filed with them. I am going to call the IRS after work to confirm everything is offical. I filed for my EIN... just take the time and do it yourself at the IRS website to avoid the worry of having another party do it for you. They did get me my EIN number very fast with screenshots from the IRS.

decoreyh
September 3rd, 2020

Fast easy to use. And also like the process to do and the the help with the rest. Fun easy to use..

Dba

jono77
December 6th, 2020

I believe my 4th grader could have done the forms for me. So easy and within a few hours, my numbers were in hand!

landrap
December 22nd, 2020

This website made getting my tax ID (EIN number) easy and streets free. It was fast and efficient..

jeannied27
September 29th, 2020

Reccomend this site to obtain needed business documents. Able to do everything from the comfort of home.
Website easy to navigate.
Received document via email today. Requested original hard copy to be mailed.

latonyaw20
April 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Fast Service and Customer Service very good Site and information Thanks for Good Assistance and Professional

jons510
July 2nd, 2020

Deceptive website charging almost $130.00 to "facilitate" your passport application without making it clear that this does not include the actual fee (another $110.00) paid for the passport itself.
Far easier to just go to your local facility and get it done for just $110.00 plus photo.
I regret using this site.

heatherg480
October 26th, 2020

I applied for a tax ID for my small business. The process was super simple and I received my EIN within 24 hours. Highly recommend.

crystalm377
October 29th, 2020

It was easy to apply. Website was user friendly. I would recommend applying for you business tax if number online.

billyd116
June 25th, 2020

I needed to renew my visa. Their site claim the process takes only few days. I've paid $129.95 for the visa renewal. However, they mailed me the visa form which is free to download from embassy website. I had to read the instruction and complete everything by myself. I could have downloaded the from myself. Their service is just download the forms and mail to you for $129.95 each.

alib203
October 13th, 2020

One of the best experiences I never had on line. It was really 5 easy steps and everything was clear and helpful. It really saved me time. I appreciate all your help and services.

benm510
December 8th, 2020

FAST efficient service provided. I am happy with the service and will recommend others. Looking forward to the future!

rogern158
November 3rd, 2020

Very easy and accessible website.
Very informative and simplistic. I was amazed on how quickly my ein was provided to me as well.

patrician264
February 27th, 2020

My credit card was charged in October for $98.95. I thought it was for a birth certificate I ordered from the State. I find out late January that wasn't the case, so what was that charge for? I called GovFilingsOnline on 2/3 and left a message; I sent an inquiry to them on their website on 2/5, then 2/12, and just now 2/27. No one has replied or attempted to contact me. I would appreciate finding out what I paid for, even it it was someone else's and being refunded if that is the case. Come on, they have to have Customer Service. Rating: negative stars

tims704
Tim S. – GovFilingsOnline Rep

Hi Patricia,

We respond to all ticket inquiries that come in through our website within 24 hours. Usually, much faster. If you are not seeing our response, please check your spam folder. We look forward to assisting you.

daoudas
September 17th, 2020

I am happy to have this EiN # which is important for my business.
My activities and all opportunities will be easy for me from now

kimd640
April 14th, 2021

The process was easy and attaining confirmation was prompt, the sight was easy to navigate and i recieved a screen shot of my certificate which helpful because it's going to take 4 weeks to recieve the hard copy

certificate

markh2647
April 16th, 2021

I was told I needed an ein number. This is a free service on irs. Govfilings is at the top of google disguised as the government and takes your money for something you can do for free yourself. Please don't get scammed by these criminals.

I emailed about getting my money back since I did not actually need the service and they will not return my calls. After doing research I found out this is a service that anyone can do for free on IRS.GOV

Please don't be scammed by these crooks.

Tip for consumers:
Please read ALL the fine print and NEVER use this service. All of their services are free on the irs site.

Products used:
EIN tax number that is free on the government website l. They disguise their site to look like a legit service.

davidh4559
October 2nd, 2020

It was very simple and easy to understand.
It didn't take very long to fill out everything on line.
Thank you.

rickc408
November 10th, 2020

Govfilingsonline is very professional, precise and effective. I recommend their services to those looking for a good and quality service.

brianl697
February 6th, 2020

I needed ein number right away, I paid for 1 to 2-day service for paperwork after completing forms and entering payment it said get ein number now papers would be sent in 1 to 2 days. Not true you have to pay extra to get ein now. Very deceitful, Never use this website others give ein right away.

cedricy6
September 13th, 2020

The successful part to this, is how quick I received the letter from you'll, other than that you were very professional in getting this very important information to me as a future business owner, Think you kindly

mollieu
September 24th, 2020

I found this process straightforward and easy! Highly recommend. The site was great and I got exactly what I needed and fast.

Hello! We chose that name because it perfectly embodies the services we offer - we offer services to perform government filings online. For info on our services, please visit www.govfilingsonline.com.

See more answers (4)

Hi Devon, we do not offer service to file to amend a birth certificate. Frankly, nobody on the web offers a service to amend a certificate. You would want to file a certificate of amendment with the issuing government office to amend a record.

See more answers (2)

I submitted my request Saturday. Also requested it to be emailed so I could start using the number. I paid a little extra to have the original hard copy mailed to me. Hopefully will receive this week but I've heard that due to Covid, it could take longer. I did everything online.

By Jeannie D.
See more answers (2)

Hello If you sent it in beginning of March, it's still fairly early. As for status, you would was to use the status update link, which we provide on page 2 of the package.

By Tim S.,

Hi Nicole, If you need assistance with an existing order, please visit the support page on our website.

By Tim S.,

Hi Roberta, Please reach out to our support team. And remember, declined payments often show as "pending" charges for quite some time.

By Tim S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GovFilingsOnline staff and other customers.

When you need to file documents to keep your business on the right side of the law, turn to GovFilingsOnline for assistance. Many of our past customers have left Gov Filings reviews to confirm just how efficient and easy to use our system can be. Whether you are a little confused as to how you should file your documents, or you just don’t have the time available in your schedule to do it another way, we will be happy to help.

Countless Gov Filings Online reviews confirm that our service offers time-savings and also helps users spot errors before their documents are officially submitted. Among the many services we offer are LLC formation, vital record filing, and more. The process is simple and hassle-free, so give us a try today.

And of course, we invite you to leave us a Gov Filings Online review today. As you will see, Govfilingsonline is the most legit filing service in the industry.

tims704
Tim S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GovFilingsOnline?

Have a question about GovFilingsOnline?