GovFilingsOnline

GovFilingsOnline has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 29,641 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GovFilingsOnline also ranks 6th among Tax Preparation sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 hours

27,851
1,353

• All I had to do was click & type in my credit card.
  • It was a fast and easy process and even recommended I get a new social security card which was helpful

• I still have to do leg work, 10 days have past and I have no birth certificate!
  • There is no mention of a "submit a ticket" option, an email address to reach out to, or a phone number to contact.
How would you rate GovFilingsOnline?

“I am 70 years old and lost my original birth certificate...”

Connie L.
4/13/20

I am 70 years old and lost my original birth certificate as well as my Social Security card at some point. Surprised that it was so easy to do. Living in another State and due to increased ease for hackers, I was seriously concerned with how secure my information would be doing it online. Federal regulations now require us, in order to fly, get a new Drivers License by October 2020. Birth Certificate is information that probably would be needed. Thank you.

“These guys are crooks!”

LouAnn S.
2/10/20

In my opinion, these folks are simply crooks! They quote a price, force you to check a box with their no-cancelation policy, then they send you an email indicating they will mail a packet to order your birth certificate, with additional fees. This 2-step process is completely unnecessary, and the failure to disclose additional fees disgusting. Go to VitalChek! It's cheap and does not require all this nonsense. You will note from other reviews that this behavior of requesting additional fees later is common with these people.

Reviews (29,641)

birth certificate (290) credit card (46) security card (29) post office (16) drivers license (14) ss card (14) customer service (14) passport renewal (15) phone number (9) confirmation number (8) passport application (10) application process (7)
janem201
Jane M.
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I tried another site and did their on-line form seven or more times, only to get sent back to first page over and over again. I tried calling Vital Records directly, only to hear a recording that wait time was 172 minutes! This was quick and easy. I hope I have this document very soon because I am counting on being able to travel in two months.
gailm316
Gail M.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy but misleading - If I would have read more throughly would NOT have used the service because of the fact that it cost more than the actual fee to renew my passport and at this time - the $129.95 fee is CRAZY and as far as I see a rip off. Yes it does say on the site that there is another fee for the government when you submit the papers, but my bad for not reading more into the site. So please be careful!
brendab691
Brenda B.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Soo easy. I had no idea how to renew now with the Country shut down. This site is wonderful. I was done in a few minutes. Thank You so much
debrah463
Debra H.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Almost $60 for a birth certificate is completely outrageous! It's paper. I understand that people have to be paid, etc. But, cut the price in half and you'll still make income.
louanns9
February 10th, 2020
anonymousb918
anonymous B.
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
This whole process has been very easy! I like the fact that I can also replace my SS card!
conniel178
Connie L.
April 13th, 2020
sandraw192
Sandra W.
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good Now if you can get my passport to me in 4 weeks or less that would be awesome and those 3 stars will become 5. And I would highly recommend your service. On social media, to friends & family, neighbors, you name it.
patriciam1540
Patricia M.
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Much easier than I thought it would be! However, I do believe I was misguided and by the time I figured out what was going on, it said I couldn't cancel. So I paid for this service, which I could have done on my own, and now have to pay the government an additional $110! I would have appreciated your site if it offered more explanation. But my bad, clicked on the wrong thing obviously.
pamelaj65
Pamela J.
January 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
It was super easy and I loved how you had the option to order a social security card too! Thank you so much!
fushengw
Fusheng W.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
pretty easy. Wish you inform me which way you will send in the new passport and with a tracking number.
coltonh17
Colton H.
February 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I hope everything goes well. That seemed a little too easy and too good to be true honestly after expecting a very difficult experience and extremely strict paperwork requirements like from the DMV.
bjornp7
Bjorn P.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
why at the end of this info, it states to enter your information so we can confirm that you received your order, when i just applied and have not received anything.
velichkaa
Velichka A.
May 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
The Filing online is very easy , save time and efforts. If receive my new passport. I will fill for my husband. thanks for possibility of electron service.
maryl388
mary l.
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I thought this site was straight to the passport office. I responded too quickly without enough research. Who are you really??? SCAM - MISREPRESENTED AS ACTUAL PASSPORT OFFICE. DO NOT USE. TRIED TO CANCEL WITHIN MINUTES OF CLICKING. WILL DEFINITELY TURN THEM IN FOR NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM AND DISCUSS REASONABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO-ONE WOULD COMMUNICATE WITH ME BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
sharonr727
Sharon R.
March 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast and easy. I paid another company to get a certified copy of my birth certificate and all they did was type up the form and emailed it to me. Can you make sure it has the date my birth was filed. The one I got from you years ago the U.S.Department of state Western passport center rejected it because it did not have the date. Thank you
maryannf36
MaryAnn F.
April 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is one of the easiest transactions I have ever done! Thank you for making this process so efficient.
priscillaz2
Priscilla Z.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I paid like 200 dollars just to find out the IRS.gov gives you a EIN for free, wish I could get my money back! :(
minc8
Min C.
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Its super quick. Not sure that I only put in my name and address is enough, but hopefully the system will find my information and get the passport to me on time.
joycep250
Joyce P.
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
The process was very easy. Hopefully everything turns out ok and I receive the passport in a timely fashion. Thank you
mansourf
mansour f.
April 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
great plan for one who request service, could not be better than this
thank you for helping and supporting us citizen. I am proud of that
diannem126
Dianne M.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Not at all scary. Follow the walk-thru and you can't go wrong. This is so easy that filling out this survey took longer than the actual order.
anonymousg792
anonymous G.
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I guess good. Nothing has happened except I gave my money and you are processsing it's too early to tell.
emanuelp25
Emanuel P.
April 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Your web site is easy and cumbersome. Please help me to get my birth certificate so that I can renew my drivers license
heathers735
Heather S.
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy application process. I would definitely recommend this site if I recieve my birth certificate without any issues.

Hi Devon, we do not offer service to file to amend a birth certificate. Frankly, nobody on the web offers a service to amend a certificate. You would want to file a certificate of amendment with the issuing government office to amend a record.

By Tim S.,
See more answers (2)

Hello! We chose that name because it perfectly embodies the services we offer - we offer services to perform government filings online. For info on our services, please visit www.govfilingsonline.com.

By Tim S.,
See more answers (2)

Five days? No, 10 days? No, 15 days? No, 20 days? Who knows?

By Jay K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GovFilingsOnline staff and other customers.

When you need to file documents to keep your business on the right side of the law, turn to GovFilingsOnline for assistance. Many of our past customers have left Gov Filings reviews to confirm just how efficient and easy to use our system can be. Whether you are a little confused as to how you should file your documents, or you just don’t have the time available in your schedule to do it another way, we will be happy to help.

Countless Gov Filings Online reviews confirm that our service offers time-savings and also helps users spot errors before their documents are officially submitted. Among the many services we offer are LLC formation, vital record filing, and more. The process is simple and hassle-free, so give us a try today.

tims704
Tim S.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 7 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GovFilingsOnline?

Have a question about GovFilingsOnline?