We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

How long does it take to receive an amended Birth certificate? I was adopted...

asked by Devon M. on 3/6/20

2 Answers
Hi Devon, we do not offer service to file to amend a birth certificate. Frankly, nobody on the web offers a service to amend a certificate. You would want to file a certificate of amendment with the issuing government office to amend a record.
Helpful (0)
Who knows? Not 5. Not 10. Not 15 days. Not 20 days.
Helpful (0)

Add your answer

Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the GovFilingsOnline staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review