Review of Goldcar

Tel: +1-908-789-2020
info@goldcar.es

sarahc462
10/11/18

We had a nightmare with Car flexi due to our flight being delayed and the car being let to someone else but Goldcar were awesome. They got us a better car with no excess to pay and no hassle at all. The lady at the desk was an absolute star. Would highly recommend.

rafals8
1/5/18

VERY CAREFUL with #GOLDCAR .. December 25th I have rented a car at the Malaga airport. Contract 12991762. I paid the "super coverage" when I picked up the car, they charged me 115.15 euros as a deposit for the gasoline. !!!!!!!!! I have been informed that if I return the car with a full deposit, they will return the whole deposit. I have returned the car with full deposit day December 28. I have asked to review it with worker of GOLDCAR.he marked on the reservation sheet that I have returned full deposit. Goldcar has returned only 68 euros of over 115!!!what happened with my 47 euros . how to call it!?! you will say .. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN CHEETED BY THIS COMPANY. the same happened to us in fuerteventura, but then it was his word against ours, so this time I asked the gentleman of the GOLDCAR office to review it with me. never again GOLDCAR !!!! BE REALLY CAREFULL WITH GOLDCAR !!!

derekc28
4/4/16

I was completely mislead by Goldcar. Many would say lied to. First the car was not at the airport so I had to wait for a bus and ride to their office. After paying in full on the internet I was charge about another $100 at pick-up. I was going to cancel and go back to the airport to rent a car from a legitimate company, but I realized I would loose the fee I paid over the internet and maybe they would not have a car available. I decided to cut my looses and take the car. Now they are trying to charge additional fees. A COMPLETE SCAM.

davidh167
7/18/14

Got a car hired at Malaga. Car was a wreck dents all over, charged for petrol very expensive, filled up on the way back to airport and still got guarded for fuel used even though the tank was full, been in touch with the company six day ago ,not interested won't talk, do yourself a favour don't use this company, DAVID

Questions? Get answers from the Goldcar staff and other customers.

Goldcar?