Review of Flex Seal

Sunrise, FL 33351, US
pswift@swiftmtc.com

mikeh633
5/22/18

how can you cut a boat in half, and tape it together, and not leak? I tried all three of the flex seal products to patch a small leak in a pool filter, and neither of the three products helped to stop the small leak.This is false advertising.

crawfordb20
7/17/17

I have a leak in a plastic pool float and tried the spray and gel Flex Seal to fix and neither product worked. In fact, they left a sticky goo on the float. It's my wife's favorite and I thought, based on the TV ads, Flex Seal would work. IT DID NOT! Those two products were not cheap. Probably could have purchased another float for what I spent on Flex Seal. What a waste.

lyles27
6/23/17

spent $20.00 at Canadian tire to repair an outdoor fountain, 2ft by 8in by 10in, water reservoir. sprayed as directed, let dry as instructed, sprayed several coats as recommended, used a whole can spraying inside and out, did not even slow the leak down, cannot believe it would work on a boat if it can not hold 2 gals of water, what a joke and a waste of money. I will be sure to let everyone I know how poor this product is, will never purchase this product again.

df105
3/18/16

I bought a can to seal the bottom of a plastic tray. Instead of sealing the leak it ate a hole through it.

cameronh26
3/12/16

FLEX SEAL JORDANIAN BASED SUPPORTING INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM WITH AMERICAN $$$.
DO NOT BUT THESE PRODUCTS.
REPOST AND REPOST

deanm74
2/10/16

FlexSeal is too runny, too long to dry,

davidm372
1/13/16

I was shipped and charged for an order that I never made. I left the website when the cart would not let me remove an item no matter how many times I tried and they actually still sent it even though I NEVER submitted the order. This is a scam.

dalea11
11/18/15

i bought 7 cans $13.00 each sprayed different time coats my enclosed porch STILL leaks !! dma

Tip for consumers: do not buy!!

reginaldh20
6/7/15

how do you get it off of stainless steel?

keithh42
3/29/15

I put white on my ceiling and it was yellow so it is not what it is not the color of white I will not buy this again keith

edm400
3/28/15

Lousy product. Scam! Expensive. Tried it just now to seal some unused mounting holes in my Sears Roof Top carrier. Squirt, squirt....Empty!! Wouldn't even fill 10 small (5/8) holes before it went empty. Not more than one tablespoon of product in 2 oz can. Save your money and try duct tape or stainless steel duct installation tape. There ought to be a law (like the old days when consumers were protected from scam artists like this. Now they're all in Congress)....

jamesd86
12/31/13

i used 5 cans of flexseal on the roof of my 12 foot camper .this was over a three week period i paid 25 dollers a can. my camper roof still leaks.in my opinon it did not work. $ 125 dollers plus tax and my roof still leaks. and the hole or holes i cant even find.so its not cracks. its not big holes. but holes so small i cant even find them and my camper has not moved out of my yard since summer of 2011.but still leaks. y is this. the whole roof was cleaned scrubbed and rinsed before i started......james

bs36
10/15/13

JUST GO TO AMAZON.COM AND GET IT FOR $8.99(BRITE VERSION). DON'T KNOW IF THE SAME THING BUT IT'S A HELLUVA LOT CHEAPER . PROBABLY BUY 4 CANS AT AMAZON FOR THE PRICE OF THE BOGO AT THEIR WEBSITE.

darwinl6
9/24/13

I just ordered a can and when you submit your order they start putting all this other stuff up there and there is no zero quantity for you to select. I hate to see what I will get for a bill fo rthe one can I ordered. I will let you know when I receive it. I have never ordered anythin g you could not get a receipt for. Something needs to be corrected and furthemore you cannot talk to a person.

denisd7
1/11/13

wow:D

chuckc3
10/1/11

As you already know, people are having a problem with this site. I basically wanted to use this product really bad but I am not interested in paying that type of money for a can or even two cans for that matter even though I really love the convincing commercial. So since many on this site has ordered it, I don't mind buy a can for $10 if you wanna get rid of it. This is for the ones who got 6 cans and didn't order but 1 can. And know that I won't be mad at you if you feel I am trying to get over. I just think the amount on the site is too high and the S&H is too high as well. But if somebody got their money back and still wants to get rid of some of those cans, let me know.

brianj12
9/12/11

Deceptive website, can't review order before placing... on hold for FORTY (40) MINUTES when I called. I wanted to cancel or change my order. The girl told me it was "in process" so it couldn't be changed, even though it hadn't shipped yet. Ridiculous. I finally got an RMA number out of her that would allow me to return part of my order for a refund.

cherylb4
9/12/11

i placed an order for the buy 1 can and get the 2nd can free just pay the s&h, when I went to print my reciept I dropped it on the floor when I seen$99.74,no way. Thank god when I checked my debit card, I didnt have that amount in it. You can't even talk to anyone, computer only, thats so they don't have to deal with the people they are ripping off.

andrewe7
9/7/11

Same Here. Deceptive web site, all legitimate sites allow you to review your order after it was submitted. Stay away from these bait and switch sites.

josepha4
8/28/11

Doubled the order (unauthorized) and charged $9.95 per can shipping/handling which came to $59.70 OUTRAGEOUS! Wikll never buy from them aqgain. Total bill was $119.67 BOUGHT BECAUSE OF TV OFFER.

charlies4
8/26/11

could not speak to a live person. i gave my credit card number and the phone went dead i called my credit card company and cancelled the transaction.

joelk2
7/18/11

I ordered 2 cans of flexseal and instead of what i ordered i got 6 cans and a bill for $119.67 I did not double or triple the order as they tried to sell me but they just send it to you even when you tell them you do not want it. my bill was supposed to be $29.94 and they charged my credit card $119.67. now i have 6 cans of crap that may not even work.

eunicek
7/9/11

I ordered a can of flexseal online. when I received the order confirmation my mouth really dropped open. I ordered one can at $19.99 plus a free one. Shipping was 29.99 + another 19.99 for the extra can.. total 49.99. I complained and now I can't find the order confirmation. How did they do that?

darrylr1
6/20/11

After seeing the TV ad listing the product as $19.99 plus a free can (just pay s/h) sounded good. I placed an order. Just before my card was charged, the site asked whether I wanted to "upgrade to bigger cans" for $4.95 additional. I did. By my calculations that's $19.99 + $9.95 + $9.95 + $9.90. At this point I thought it was getting high, but decided to go with it anyway. My bill ended up being $99.74!!! The products came out to $59.94 which should have been $29.89 and the shipping was $39.80 (really? for 2 cans!) which should have been $19.90. The kicker is - if the product DOESN'T work, you get $60.00 back, but not the $40.00 in shipping. That probably is how they make their money - overcharge shipping which actually pays for the product to begin with! I canceled my credit card!

I can't honestly say. I've never used it on anything but a leaky shed roof. It didn't blow me kilt up there either. I wouldn't buy any more of it.

By Ed M.

No. recommend you use eternabond sealant and then eternabond tape and skip this garbage.

By CJ R.

Save your $. Go to your local farm supply or a good hardware store and buy some good h.d. black spray truck bed paint. Flexseal is not all that its cracked up to be....

By Ed M.

Questions? Get answers from the Flex Seal staff and other customers.

Flex Seal?