Review of Delta Faucet

unsubscribe-delta@deltafaucet.com

1 Review From Our Community

stacyw39
11/27/18

Approximately a year ago I purchased a Delta Esque touch faucet from a high end plumbing supply store. Love the technology, but the faucet has some faults. First, it runs on batteries, really? It is connected next to the garbage disposal that runs on electricity so why not run on electricity? Batteries are against the back wall under the sink and not easy to get to. They last about a year, but when they go out you have NO water! Also, we had to tape the case closed because the closure did not work. Second, the sprayer is angled out and, even with my large, deep sink, I get wet when I turn it on (unless I am very careful). I called customer care about this and she suggested I check the aerator. Good idea which I had tried to do but could not figure that out. Guess what, no aerator on this unit!? Then she said she would send me out a new sprayer. It was same as the old one so, no help there. Third, the temperature adjustment is off. The water is hot or cold most of the time because it is difficult to find the warm range in the controls. Third, when the faucet is set on hot and you turn it on, the hot water comes out for a couple of seconds with great pressure. I have no idea why and neither does my plumber. My parents have the same Delta faucet with touch technology but a different style. The nozzle is angled down so it doesn't spray you, temperature settings are easy to adjust, and they purchased it at Lowe's for far less than I paid. If we did replace the faucet, we would have to pay a plumber ourselves to do this and it takes HOURS so that is very costly! I would not purchase this again.

Questions? Get answers from the Delta Faucet staff and other customers.

Delta Faucet?