Modular Kitchens

Modular Kitchens has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Modular Kitchens ranks 50th among Kitchen sites.

How would you rate Modular Kitchens?

“Best modular kitchen manufacturer in gurgaon”

Ajay R.
4/14/20

Extremely satisfied with the work quality delivered by them. According to me they are best modular kitchen in gurgaon provider with own manufacturing unit of kitchen design, wardrobe. The pricing were very much competetive from other vendors which I selected. Well overall I am very much happy with complete work.

ajayr19
April 14th, 2020
harikeshc
August 8th, 2020
I am very satisfied and happy with my kitchen. Now my kitchen looks like a fully modular kitchen.
Thanks and All the best to the team.

Questions? Get answers from the Modular Kitchens staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modular Kitchens?

Have a question about Modular Kitchens?