Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

richj13
1/11/17

I order the part and then they come back a couple of days later saying my order was cancelled due to a pricing issue on their end.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDS

ct110
1/9/17

I ordered a fridge ice maker replacement part on Saturday 1/7/17. On 1/9/17 they canceled my order and told me that it was out of stock but they "got more in today". Annoyed, I went to re-place my order and noticed that the price had doubled.

I feel like they are price gouging customers and by all means stay away from this company if you can.

kandaces2
12/24/16

My experience with Dappz was similar. I purchased a part for my Samsung washing machine. The web site showed several in stock. I placed my order and paid through PayPal. I was told that my order would arrive on 12/22/16. I received nothing.

On 12/23/2016 I received a refund notification from PayPal. I have yet to receive communication from Dappz regarding the order. I went to the web-site to look it up but it says there is no record of past orders. I have an order number, confirmation of my order, and received a refund. Hmm?

While on the website, I noticed that PayPal is no longer listed as a payment option. PayPal probably dropped them due to their shady shenanigans. I placed a new order with a reputable company. Unfortunately, me and my kids will spend Christmas at the laundry mat so that we have clean clothes for work and school.

briand125
12/20/16

Ordered the parts to fix my stove, when I ordered it showed the parts in stock and arriving on a specific date. I received an email on the date that my order was to arrive that it had shipped. Now I have a stove that doesn't work and will be unable to cook Christmas dinner. I bought from Dappz because they were about $5 less than their competitor who also offered free returns, guaranteed on time shipping, etc. Lesson learned you get what you pay for. Do yourself a favor and shop somewhere else......anywhere else!

kevinm222
12/8/16

I read the reviews online prior to purchasing and had a lot of doubts. Before placing an order online, I read their policies. The policy is clear and concise; there is no rip off here. Basically, if you buy the wrong part and want to return it, it must meet the criteria. A lot of sites make you pay to return the wrong part. Just look at their competitors's site.

Any how, I went online and chatted with the customer service guy, he was great! He asked me for my model number and serial and was able to help me locate the correct parts for my oven. Yes, there is a logical reason why they ask for your model. PARTS ARE MADE TO WORK SPECIFICALLY ON A SPECIFIC MODEL. If you don't know what your model is, why are you purchasing it?

I ordered a bake element on Friday and received my order on Tuesday. It looked different than my original. I went online and chatted with them. It seems the manufacturer updated my bake element so that the support brackets sit on the bottom and is no longer running across the element. Okay, I was relieved. It worked. That's all I cared about.

So you complainers out there, read the policies before making a purchase. That goes with any site before making a purchase.

victora42
12/8/16

Looked up a model number for a part for my dishwasher was directed to a specific part. Ordered it and it was not the correct part for my dishwasher. I asked to send it back for a full refund and was granted the request. Soon to find out they charged me a 25% restock fee anyway. They advised me that there is a 25% restock fee on all non defective products. But they have no answer for me when I ask about there false advertising on products that would fit. Ive been back and forth with them for about 6 emails 6 chats. Its getting me nowhere. They dont even have a customer service number and now I see why. READ all these reviews basically sum it up, dont ever return something to them they will scam you out 25% resrock fee. If you have to return anything just say it was defective then and only then would they give you a full refund and Im not even sure about that. This business should be sued for the valse advertising on products and are able to pretty much rob you out of they 25% restock fee. Its like ordering a pepsi getting a sprite then returning the pespi and they say 25% restock fee. I was better off keeping it and selling it on ebay. THEY ARE THIEFS!!!!!! Waste of time, money, and energy.

connieo8
10/11/16

I ordered a lower dishwasher rack--the order did NOT include instructions and the parts were un-identifiable as to where/how they fit together. I wound up returning the parts and suffered the 25% restocking fee (even though the reason for the return was due to incomplete parts and insufficient support). Wish I had read the negative reviews before I even placed the order. $36 spent for aggravation + return shipping costs.

heidih36
9/17/16

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!! I never received my order from these people its been two months and nothing. I have emailed them several times with no response so I have turned it over to paypal.

joem210
9/13/16

Ordered a handle set for Frigidaire refrigerator advertised on their website for $35.89. Made the order and printed the receipt for $43.66 with shipping. Got a email confirmation and order was on it's way. A couple of hours later I got an email stating that the advertised price was wrong and that the order had been cancelled but that there was still time to reorder today. When I returned to the web site the price was $105.00. Needless to say, I ordered from a different more reputable company at a lower price. I will never use Dappz again. Also no phone number to speak with customer service.

jamesz22
9/6/16

They sent me the wrong item. Told me to ship it back, so I did. They now say they don't know where the box is and that there is nobody in that department at all to even try to look for it. It has been over a month now. They have no phone numbers any where to be found. You go onto live chat and only one time out of the seven times I tried did somebody on the other end pick up. They now refuse to answer my emails asking when I will get my refund. A bunch of crooks and thief's !!! STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM THESE PEOPLE --- AND WHY ARE THEY EVEN STILL IN BUSINESS IF ALL THEY DO IS STEAL FROM PEOPLE !!!!!???? -- If i could give a ZERO star rating I would surely do so !!!

dustinw21
8/19/16

I put my order in on Wednesday and paid an extra $9 to have it delivered by the end of the week and when they finally got around to processing my order (on Friday) they told me it might be there on Monday at the earliest... and when I when to "customer service" they basically told me tough $#*!, deal with it. I will never order anything from these #^@#$* again and neither should you.

garyl89
8/9/16

I orders an icemaker for my Maytag fridge using my part number. The part they sent did not fit. I sent it back first they would not refund because "The box had been opened" ????? How can to see if it's the right part without opening the box I would like to know. Then after much discussion they refunded but charged a restocking fee "because the part was not defective" So they send you the wrong part then refuses to refund because you opened the box then charge you a restocking fee for sending you the wrong part. That is their business model. You can read several others who had the exact situation.

UPDATE: After two days it was finally agreed that they send me the wrong part and the part for mine was 100.00 more (sound familiar) . They refunded my money and deducted a stocking fee.

Then I get a notice from them about this review. Saying quote "It appears your statement is false and untrue then. I have forwarded this to our legal dept for review. Thank you!".

emmaa35
8/5/16

Our washing machine broke several weeks ago. Once we identified the part that needed replacing we placed the order on Dappz.com. The part was never delivered to our apartment. Despite numerous requests to resend the part (it is now 2+ weeks since we last had a functioning washing machine) they refuse to resend or reimburse us the money so we can buy it from a more reputable source. I fail to see how a seller can send a part (no signature was required upon delivery) and take no responsibility for its failure to arrive.

Tip for consumers: Please order your spare parts from a more honest and reputable seller.

sharonc92
6/19/16

i was going to order a drive motor for my dryer, but these comments are so overwhelmingly negative, they have convinced me it will be nothing but a headache. sounds like it will be worth it to me to pay $30 more and get the right part.

frankr73
6/7/16

Ordered a dryer repair kit for wice the price of Amazon. Half of the parts do not fit despite the model # of my dryer listed on their site. Horrible customer service. Not recommended

rosaf4
2/11/16

I was looking for a part for my refrigerator and I found this place and I ordered because supposedly arriving faster than any other place they promised me delivery in 2 business days and I order it, the product arrive on the fifth day, and as I needed urgent I bought it at a local store and I return the package to Dappz, paying for the return and insurance and I told them They says that the return is going to be in a maximum of 10 days, but they never talk about the restoking fee and this store made me a surcharge of 25% of the value of the product parts,the products are not well protected, so it is risking to see as you return to the product since they say that they have to do an inspection before making the return and depends them if they give you or not a refund, I never had seen this surcharge on any another store earlier with a new part without using and returned the next day came. I do not recommend this store because they have a hidden charges and charge you for everything and have a terrible customer service. At the end the cheap comes out expensive I never buy any product in this place.I had a very bad experience with this company :/

markw196
2/10/16

I ordered a part only to have Dappz cancel the order, increase the price by $30, and tell me that I could reorder at the new price if I wanted it. I will never use this vendor again.

jrt2
1/14/16

although the product was exactly what i ordered, their packaging was awful. They used an oversize box to ship a microwave door and the only "packaging material" they used was paper. The box arrived opened and torn since the door didn't quite fit in the box.

tonym112
1/6/16

I purchased control board for hvac unit. arrived on time and fit perfect. Great price. highly recommend .

Tony

beckyd15
12/21/15

They sent the wrong part and want u to.pay to send back and charge a restock fee... they ask you no questions when ordering and then make it to where the customer loses big time....

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Oh, you just posted a comment 10min, now your 70years old?

This is a COMPLAINT BOARD, not a review site!
tomm995
11/27/15

When I need parts and services again you will be the go to place.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Thanks to a good customer, who saw the COMPLAINTS we received here from the "complaint collection site" and posted a good review for us.
susanr70
11/16/15

Ordered a part that weighs 1.5oz paid 2 day shipping there response:you paid for ground shipping which is the regular shipping
Ground Shipping (2 days)Estimated
ME:
it said on receipt it would arrive friday $9.63 for this little piece
CS Dept.:
it is only an estimate based on the closes warehouse to you location however the only warehouse that had it in stock was in CA
:Me
thank you i will not be using your web site ever again
CS Dept.:
Your welcome is there anything else I can assist you with today?

ME
absolutley not
have a wonderful day.

CS Dept. has left the conversation. Currently in room: Susan rooney.

Tip for consumers: the part cost $5.62 and $9.63 shipping (2 day) been a week and still no part Do NOT use this site…. HORRIBLE

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
This is NOT a review site, it is a COMPLAINT BOARD.
yvonner13
10/22/15

Hello all,

Please read before you order anything from Zappz.com

Our daughter's washer machine timer if on the fritz...so in searching for the part via the internet I noticed Zappz was offering (Part #661598) for $108.89 with free shipping so I ordered it. The very next day I received an email back from the company telling me they had a price glitch and they cancelled my order and are refunding my credit card. They also stated if I wanted to reorder at the correct price they did have the timers in stock and would ship right away.

Wow - they CANCELLED my order !!! I went back on their website to see how much they raised the price it went from $108.89 to almost $130.00 so I wrote them an email back asking them to honor their original price point and not to cancel my order. I did not receive any responses. I then went back to their website and started a "Chat session" with one of their customer service agents - let her know of my order issue and asked if they would honor the original price she stated they couldn't. I said well that it terrible that her company will not honor a price they had displayed on their website and customer should not be held responsible because of a glitch in their system.

We did order the part from another company happily and even paid more...I would never recommend doing business with this company they are not customer focused!

Regards,
Timer Trouble

Tip for consumers: Read before you buy anything from this company!

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

muhammads24
9/28/15

This website is a scam and a waste of time. I ordered an item and they were quick to take my money however they did not send my item nor did they inform me of any issues. After trying to email them several times, they responded saying they dont have my item in stock. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

jerryj27
8/31/15

Ordered an item from their site -- only to get an email from them stating that they have NO STOCK on the item. And that it would take 5 days to refund my credit card. Horrible.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

This is NOT an actual review site, it is a COMPLAINT BOARD.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts