Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

adamj128
Adam J.
2/26/19

everything was very smooth.....i have ordered before from this site and is was the same experience as this one!

kimberlyb318
Kimberly B.
2/26/19

Quick and easy to find the part by part number, vs sifting through all the options and matching it up and probably getting the wrong thing, on other sites.

charlenev9
Charlene V.
2/25/19

I received the wrong part. Could not contact the company by phone. Tried to do live chat, but no one responded.

alanr113
Alan R.
2/25/19

I was honestly skeptical of the price at first but it was a legitimate product that arrived anazingly quick and was exactly what I needed at 1/4 of the price from the manufacturer

priscillap26
Priscilla P.
2/25/19

First time ordering from you so far so good. If all goes well if I need more parts I will order from you again...

patriciaw325
patricia w.
2/24/19

I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase. The product was exactly as described and arrived very quickly. I will definitely order from this company again.

matthewk151
Matthew K.
2/23/19

pricing was well above other aftermarket parts. If descriptions of aftermarket parts was better stated I would have got this part for one third what I paid. All else was fine however. Happy to have fixed my machine by myself.

troyl57
Troy L.
2/22/19

Seems pretty straight forward and simple. LOVED the pop up about I'm sure this is my part and doesn't just 'look' like my part! Made me chuckle. (Hope I got the right part, though, or I'll feel like a real moron!

chrisw346
Chris W.
2/22/19

You have 3 different parts listed. But they are the same part with 2 different prices. I used live chat to see which one I needed. No one ever came on. Disappointed in that. So I picked the cheaper of the two. Hope it works.

larah25
Lara H.
2/22/19

your prices were competitive. not only for the product but for shipping cost as well. It was also really easy to find what I was looking for. I had just come back from the lcoal appliance store who thought I was an idiot because I was a woman. well there you go. he lost a customer, you gained one.

anonymousg355
anonymous G.
2/21/19

This is my third order from Genuine Replacement Parts. The previous two order arrived promptly and were OEM, exactly as represented.

michelleh509
Michelle H.
2/20/19

You had the part I needed, and it was easy to use Paypal. Another site was going to charge me DOUBLE for shipping.

anonymousf345
anonymous F.
2/20/19

The site was really easy to follow and to confirm I was looking for the right part on the right model refrigerator.

stevec414
Steve C.
2/19/19

Belts I ordered came as normal. No problem. Bags did not come. I called and emailed explaining I had not received bags. I was told they must have fell out in shipping because the weight of items shipped would have included bags. I responded that the belts had arrived in very small undamaged package and the the bags were never shipped. After several weeks I emailed again and said I wanted refund for bags or just to receive my full order. I was informed that the 6 pack hepa bags were on backorder, and they were reshipping 3 2 packs of bags in stead. I received them last saturday in the mail.
It took 6 weeks and alot of communication to get them. Not a good experience.
Kirby vacuums are great, but your service response was ???????

elving6
Elvin G.
2/18/19

I e-mailed asking if screws were included and received no response. I expected a metal kick plate and got a piece of plastic.

jeffg185
Jeff G.
2/18/19

Overall transaction was excellent. First experience with this company and will probably use them again when necessary.

anthonyj92
Anthony J.
2/18/19

The parts stores near me didn't have this part in stock. They were going to have to order the part and it was going to be about a two day wait. We'll save some money on the part and wait approximately the same amount of time, for home delivery, +'s all around.

valerier74
Valerie R.
2/18/19

I like that you know what filter goes with my refrigerator, instead of guessing with dubious information

shirleyc159
Shirley C.
2/18/19

Looked and looked for the part and had no success, went into google and it directed me to your website and that is all it took.

brianc576
Brian C.
2/17/19

ordering was quick and easy. Didn't have 1 part I was looking for, but I can find it elsewhere.

After the part arrived, it took about 15 minutes to swap it out and my washing machine was good as new!

ellenc112
Ellen C.
2/16/19

I liked the crisper, it was the proper replacement for my fridge and it was delivered quickly. However, I felt over $100 was too much money for the part when the vegetable crispers which are larger are almost half the price.

grahamw65
Graham W.
2/16/19

Straight forward and easy. I especially like that you show if the part is suitable for the appliance model at selection stage. I would be pleased to meet to discuss if I could help you improve profits, morale and retention by lowering employee costs. Feel free to call me at 561-901-7813.

Graham Wellington

brandonb363
brandon b.
2/16/19

best price I've found! Wanted a little more detail about the product to help insure it's the correct 1, but model # matches.

jonathanr171
Jonathan R.
2/15/19

Everything was excellent except I could not track my shipment. Your web sight only indicated inprocess even after the order shipped.
Fix that and you blow your comp out of the water.
Very satisfied with everything but the glitch.

jeffc428
Jeff C.
2/14/19

Your delivery was amazing prompt, ty so much, other motor quit just minutes before new one arrived, perfect timing!

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts