Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

ab5426
3/6/18

I live in Alaska. For whatever reason, there are still companies in the US that don't seem to realize that Alaska has been part of the US for 50+ years and refuse to ship to our state. I place an order on Dappz and the order was accepted, including the address and zip code that clearly indicated it was going to Alaska along with an extra shipping fee to sent the part FedEx (which, by the way, comes to Alaska as well) and my credit card information. The next day I get an email saying they cancelled the order because they don't ship to Alaska. When I try to contact them, I find out they are totally "electronic" so there is no phone number to call. I was forced to do a live chat where the operator abruptly put up a link to their "policy" and disconnected the call. Totally convinced they went electronic because their phone was ringing off the hook with dissatisfied customers.

michaelm765
2/26/18

I think someone is offering lower prices for appliance parts from a homemade web site and they go out find it cheaper if they can ? and sell to us LOL, at least most of you got what you ordered I did not receive any thing other then an email that said had been delivered already , I never got reply to my compliants after 3 times I just went to a local appliance outlet and bought the dryer belt that I needed , if this Zapps you, is a real business there's not a star low enough on the scale for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: CAUTION YOU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY OR PARTS !!!!!!!!

johns2605
1/30/18

Their web-site search system returned the wrong part. Just wanted to return it and re-order the correct one. Their customer support said great, but there will still be a 25% restocking fee and will have to pay for return shipping. Should have just used Amazon. They were completely unapologetic.

Tip for consumers: Like many discount sites, if the transaction goes well you will be happy. If there is an issue, that is when you see that the discount is not worth it.

eltonj3
1/26/18

I should have read the reviews first! 1 star ratings from BBB. No telephone support, technicians that can't comprehend the simplest issues and no sense of urgency. I was shipped a factory part in a Whirlpool factory box alright-- but one that was marked "rejected" by the factory. Reading all the reviews n the net I was a fool not to check them before ordering. I presume they order surplus /rejected parts and market them as new.

donaldw91
1/25/18

sorry company...I have a decent size household, I need my laundry working EVERY DAY. dryer heater element went out. this company posts "delivery" dates and I needed this part fast. so I paid extra on shipping for two day delivery. so fedex tracking showing it won't get here for another four+ days. I emailed their support and this is the response "All of our shipments go ground and is estimated only. At the time of checkout the shipping is estimated and not a guarantee. The closest warehouse that had stock was IL. Thank you!", that's it, that's all I got. NO-"sorry our estimate was wrong heres a reimbursement for the shipping", nothing. I could have clicked general delivery and it was free and it would get here on that later date. this is CROOKED and stealing money from me. I'm going to BBB on this as well, losers.

tracyk49
1/25/18

Ordered a part for $140. They charged my credit card. I just contacted them and they said they emailed me telling me their price was wrong and they were cancelling the order. No email ever received. The part is actually $250 and they won't honor the price OR CHANGE THEIR WEBSITE TO REFLECT THE TRUE PRICE. Customer service was VERY rude. I've contacted my credit card company because they haven't refunded my money.

jamesm744
11/25/17

We ordered a part for our Samsung refrigerator. Waited ten days for it to arrive. When part arrived via UPS, flimsy box was crushed. They had no protective padding in the box whatsoever. The part they delivered was in a plastic bag with the correct part number on it. The part itself was the wrong part and did not appear to be new. We did send an email to the company and are awaiting a response. Either way the part is going back and we will expect a full refund. We will take our business elsewhere even if it will cost us more. Hard to believe a company in this day and age can operate like this.

beek13
11/17/17

I HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE SHOPPING HERE AS A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER!!!! I HAD ORDERED A PART FOR MY MAYTAG DRYER MACHINE--A LINT TRAP, AND I HAD PAID EXTRA MONEY FOR IT FOR THIS PARTICULAR ONE BECAUSE IT IS THE EXACT MATCH OF MY OLD ONE!!! HOWEVER THEY SENT ME A LINT TRAP THAT LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!! A VERSION WHICH I KNEW I COULD HAD PURCHASED FROM OTHER COMPANIES FOR A MUCH MUCH CHEAPER COST!!! HOWEVER I DECIDED TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY BECAUSE I WANTED THAT EXACT ONE THAT WAS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE LISTING!!! SO FOR THEM TO SHIP ME A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ONE THAT I COULD HAD GOTTEN FOR MUCH CHEAPER ELSEWHERE REALLY TICKED ME OFF!!!!!! THEY TRIED TO GIVE AN EXCUSE THAT THIS WAS THE CURRENT ONE FOR MY DRYER!!! I TRIED TO COMPROMISE WITH THEM AND ASK FOR A $10.00 PARTIAL REFUND BACK SO I COULD JUST KEEP THE PRODUCT DUE TO THEIR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT OF NOT SHIPPING OUT THE SAME ITEM AS PICTURED ON THEIR LISTING!!! (IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU BOUGHT ONLINE--YOU EXPECT TO GET WHAT YOU HAD SEEN AND PAID FOR, AND NOT SOMETHING ELSE-- UNLESS IT WAS STATED ON THE LISTING THAT THEY MIGHT SUBSTITUTE A SIMILAR PRODUCT IN PLACE IF ORIGINAL IS SOLD OUT, BUT THEY DID NOT STATE THIS ANYWHERE ON THEIR LISTING AT ALL!!!) THEY NEVER REPLIED BACK TO ME EVER AGAIN, AND JUST IGNORE ALL MY EMAILS TO THEM ABOUT THIS!!! :-(. PLEASE DON'T SHOP HERE AND BE THE NEXT VICTIM!!!!!! :-(

keithw91
10/23/17

Same crap as others. Ordered icemaker for my fridge. Send model and serial number and got icemaker about 1 week later. Noticed electric plugs do not match. Emailed them and was told it would need an adapter plug and they have one that might fit. Plug is 35 plus shipping. Now I have icemaker that don't work and a plug that might fit... I am just going to send it back.. I get response there is a 25% restock fee plus I pay shipping. It states in the return policy they make the decision if they can resell it. Product was never installed or used. Just opened the wrapper on the icemaker. There is posts listed that they will not accept return because it was opened. Horrible service ever. I thought even with 25% percent fee it would be better to get some money back rather than none. After looking thru other complaints I will just throw it in the trash and count it as a 135 dollar learning curve.

tauoam
10/22/17

Received a broken part I bought for a fridge only way to communicate is thru email no reply and no contact number or anyone to talk about how to fix the issue so have to take a loss pissed off please don't buy from here I wish there was a 0 rank

jimd155
8/20/17

My Review is not to criticize a bad part but a price.
Price of the part I needed was priced wrong .Probably .
Every other site had a price of $30 Dapzz was $15
Thought it was a great price on the part .
After ordering I receive a email that part was out of stock with no date to replenish .
imagine that ! Within a hour .
Then to add insult they say my money on the cc will be returned in 10 days .
So they can get interest on my money or what ?
Will see if money returned in 10 days .
Dont Buy From .

vickiew20
7/17/17

I purchased a part for my dishwasher and finds out that I purchased the incorrect part. I contact Dappz inquiring what the procedures were to return an item 3 times. All I received was an automatic no reply email. I finally sent in the comments section of the transaction section twice. The second time I received this response "please note that for all non defective returns, there is a 25% restock fee and shipping costs are not refundable. All items must be in new and unused condition." What a RIP OFF!!! This company is horrible. I will NEVER order from Dappz again!!

janets136
7/3/17

Although my ice maker arrived broken, I emailed DAPPZ right away and received a response within the hour. I emailed back pictures, and was told I'd receive a credit. The broken piece was most likely due to shipping as the box has an accordion look to it and was broken on the end the box was damaged. Having read all these reviews, I wanted to give something positive since they made good on my issue. I did receive a credit and all is well on my end. I re-ordered from another site (worried because of the bad reviews) and paid twice what DAPPZ charged me.. and it arrived looking and packaged the very same way. This wasn't broken but I did pay the double. I recommend DAPPZ.. just need to communicate with them and follow instructions they give. I wish there was someone to call when there's an issue, but they only respond by email. I bet it keeps the overhead down and helps keep prices low.

alejandrov12
6/7/17

After repeatedly stating a part was not installed, they refused to do the right thing and send the correct part for a job. The person on email chain could not pass third grade I'm guessing and actually read. They peaked in life at that place. Never do business with a place that has BBB listing them as F rating. Waste of time, money, and clean air for another person with a brain. Awaiting manager or someone higher up if they exist to contact me. Holding my breath.

lancec20
5/25/17

If I could give them negative stars, I would. Like others, I got the wrong part. Return policy was very antagonistic (25% restocking fee, I had to pay for the shipping). They got the part, then told me it has been used: I only opened the plastic wrapper. They said they could not resell it, then said they may be able to resell it as a "used" part. I paid for them to ship it back to me. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Just do yourself a favor and don't shop with those bandits. Go elsewhere, even if it costs few more dollars.

chrisp204
5/23/17

I purchased an element that did not work. I tried to return it and Dapzz customer service repeatedly asked me what I meant by 'does not work'. They then asked that I run a continuity test and send a picture. I have no idea what this or why I need to do it. I just wanted to return the product. Be careful doing business with this company.

miket181
5/19/17

Like others, I ordered a part which was not what I needed. I subsequently ordered the correct part. When I tried to return the incorrect part, like others, they told me that they had a 25% restock fee and I would have to pay for shipping. I threw the part away and told them I would write a horrible review and let all my Facebook friends know about what a scam their return policy is. Totally outrageous for an online company in this day and age.

wendyw96
5/16/17

I purchased a new handle for our dishwasher. It came and was the wrong size. Called them to either return it or get another size. I was told, sorry we don't return items under $30. What? When did I sign that? When I asked they said, it's in the return policy. Which I guess I should have read it more throughly. Many webistes have this policy, but do have some notification(usually in red) when you are checking out, that this is final sale.
As a business owner, I always disclose all before someone purchases.

halg5
4/29/17

I previously wrote a review where I had to complain three time before they assured me that the problem would be solved. When I still had not received my product I wrote a nasty review. I have to stand corrected because today I did receive the order so I am upgrading my review accordingly. I am giving them 2 stars instead of 1 star.

irenem50
4/11/17

I would rate this company a OOO one of the worse company's i have ever ordered from, Ordered a part for my dryer, fell apart with in two weeks, they never replaced it!!! Nor did they get back to me, I sent 10 pictures and wrote them daily and still nothing. went to another company replaced the part for a fraction of the price. I'm hoping this company goes out of business. I'm reporting this to Facebook, BBB, and rip off.

meredithh8
4/7/17

I purchased from this site because they said CLEARLY said that the parts I needed were in stock and could be delivered the next day. When I still hadn't received a tracking number for them by the next day, I contacted customer service, who said they were being sent out that day and I would receive them the next day (now two days from my order being placed, and a Friday). When I received my package, only half of the items I needed had been sent! And I needed them ALL for installation. I contacted customer service again, who said that now remainder of the items were supposedly being sent out, which means they would arrive the following Monday. I already had the repairman coming this afternoon. They had no explanation other than that kind of pathetic "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" and told me they never guaranteed delivery. Well fine, but then don't CLEARLY LIE to your customers on the website about when products will be delivered because, for many of us, that matters! If it takes you two days for your workers just to get them out of your warehouse, don't say they'll be delivered next day!

billt78
4/6/17

I bought an item and simply did not need it. The day it arrived I emailed and asked for return number. Beware: NO returns on items less than thirty dollars! Absolutely avoid this sketchy company.

andyp59
4/5/17

You have to be so careful following instructions that they give you for return, to ensure refund and even so that you paid for the return shipping, they charge you a 25 % restocking fee for a original product intact on its original packing, hey! this is not software or wine, these are just replacement parts!!!
Make sure you order the correct part or you will go trouought all this for a partial refund.

joonk1
2/22/17

Was looking for an outdated Maytag oven electric surface part (glass top). Upon not finding the part for days, I reached out to this site (referred from a friend), to have an online customer service person get on chat regarding these parts. They proceeded to tell me the parts that I needed to order.

One arrived 4 days later even though the other did not. When asked why, they said that the other was backordered... even though I had no idea about this considering the UPS statement said that I was to receive both parts at the same time. A week later, the other arrived. I opened up my oven to find that the parts were right, but the contacts/leads were not. They didn't fit at all.

I immediately contacted customer service at Dappz to find that they started questioning me as to why I ordered the wrong part. 25% restock fee for something they put in a simple box seems to be a little overboard. And they would not pay for the return shipping.

At this point, I'm out an oven (had to buy a new one since they were my last resort), and I have extra parts for an oven that I'm throwing out.

I think that the problem here is that I bought these in a hurry without realizing that this company is just untrustworthy. Had I known that I would be paying out for return shipping with a restock fee (which would amount to $50 + dollars), I would have taken that money towards buying a new, cheaper oven (as this is for my rental and not my own home). The other problem isn't mine - which is NO phone number to reach Dappz, they only have customer service from 8am - 3:30pm Mon-Fri, and they give the runaround about how they need to charge fees due to this and that in their warehouse.

It's a wonder people use companies like Amazon... at least the big companies won't stiff you on return shipping or ask for a restock fee... they do enough business that they're not scraping for every penny from a customer.

Had Dappz said that they would accept a return without all these outrageous fees, I would have used them in the future for my other rental properties. However, instead, I'm making it a mission to give my best, unbiased facts about this scenario in the hopes that other consumers will think twice about using them before purchasing.

Tip for consumers: Look at their return policies before purchasing. You may think that you have the correct parts (especially after their customer service told you so), but then in returning, you lose more than 25% of your purchase.

latishar4
2/10/17

THEY ARE SO BAD. DIDNT GET MY STUFF WAITED HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT . THEN AFTER WAITING A WEEK I E MAILED THEM TO FIND OUT WHERE MY ORDER ID TO COME TO FIND OUT THEY DIDNT HAVE IT BUT YET CHARGED MY ACCOUNT . HORRIABLE DONT BUY FROM THESE LOOSERS.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts