Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

hepy
Hep Y.
3/7/19

A bit expensive for a light bulb.

Could have had the option to send via US Mail and save the high shipping charges.

davidl1173
David L.
3/7/19

Good prices. Just ordered a part that was a little higher than others but I like the response from GRH so I'll stick with them.

cynthiau5
Cynthia U.
3/6/19

Well I got the part and yes it is the same part as the original. I still however cannot get it IN to place. So have abandoned trying and will just run the dryer without it. I did find a lower price but had already ordered so I stayed.

mollyz6
Molly Z.
3/6/19

Found the part that was unavailable on other websites, but price was expensive especially with shipping.

joa199
Jo A.
3/5/19

The website was easy to use to locate the parts I needed for my gas range. Packaging ensured that no damaged parts arrived and the delivery was very quick. I would definitely use them and recommend them for other genuine parts replacements!

jamesp394
James P.
3/4/19

was a great place to find the part i needed...i bought this fridge new, and had to take the doors off of it outside my home to get it inside and the gromet fell off somewhere...keep in mind it was dark out with snow on the ground...so being able to find this part was a relief.

crystalr101
CRYSTAL R.
3/4/19

My only complaint is the wait to speak with the online person. They just never came online to help. They said they were there and then nothing.

joec616
Joe c.
3/3/19

Had to call with a question and Jonathan was most helpful. Original delivery date was pushed back since the item was shipped from the west coast instead of Florida.

rogerk104
Roger K.
3/3/19

You are asking a lot just to fill out a survey and to not accept it without a comment is unacceptable to me. Real people have better things to do than help you.

robertp389
Robert P.
3/3/19

Your information and illustrations about the part are very clear. I felt good about ordering the part from your company.

territ80
Terri T.
3/2/19

Easy to find parts I actually need. Pricing and ordering was great. Delivery time was awesome. If I need anything else I will be ordering from here again.

jerryh124
Jerry H.
3/2/19

parts Forboven were not exact match but worked fine. Even with exact numbers, it's hard to imagine they would have been slightly different.

artj23
Art J.
3/1/19

Quality parts at a great price and then you throw in the FAST shipping. What more can you want??
Thanks!!!!!

cindye52
Cindy E.
3/1/19

All-in-all pretty good! A little rough navigating from one part to another, and getting back to where I started.

lorir197
Lori R.
3/1/19

It began with a Google search with a brand name and a model number. Your site popped up first. I hope it’s legit.

lorik183
Lori K.
2/28/19

I didn't realize how easy this was going to be when the vent on our microwave broke off! Finding and ordering the part literally took me less than 3 minutes!!! THANKS!

johnc1003
John C.
2/28/19

Product purchased is listed as a direct replacement for the present defective part. Future purchases and references will be determined by purchased parts reliability.

wesleyf73
Wesley F.
2/28/19

Enjoyed the simple quick checkout. The shipping speed is why I chose to purchase from GRP. Thanks!!!

robertw925
Robert W.
2/27/19

Very easy to search and order products. Customer service was very polite and extremely helpful. Very pleasant experience.

sharronj6
Sharron J.
2/26/19

I need another part for my microwave door switch. However your cost was 3 times more and I would only received 1 part. Nevertheless, another online vendor offers the same product for a fourth of the price.

adamj128
Adam J.
2/26/19

everything was very smooth.....i have ordered before from this site and is was the same experience as this one!

kimberlyb318
Kimberly B.
2/26/19

Quick and easy to find the part by part number, vs sifting through all the options and matching it up and probably getting the wrong thing, on other sites.

charlenev9
Charlene V.
2/25/19

I received the wrong part. Could not contact the company by phone. Tried to do live chat, but no one responded.

alanr113
Alan R.
2/25/19

I was honestly skeptical of the price at first but it was a legitimate product that arrived anazingly quick and was exactly what I needed at 1/4 of the price from the manufacturer

priscillap26
Priscilla P.
2/25/19

First time ordering from you so far so good. If all goes well if I need more parts I will order from you again...

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts