Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

jerryj27
8/31/15

Ordered an item from their site -- only to get an email from them stating that they have NO STOCK on the item. And that it would take 5 days to refund my credit card. Horrible.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

helena83
8/14/15

I had ordered a gas regulator for a used replacement cooktop on a Friday. It showed one business day delivery. In the live chat, I was told it probably would arrive on Monday, but definitely by Tuesday. I offered to pay additional for overnight freight. I was told it would not be necessary. When the tracking info finally was received, it showed delivery date the following Friday! I phoned; I sent e-mails. There was no response until a day and a half later at which time I was informed that the local warehouse was out and that it had shipped from CA. No response to my request as to why I wasn't contacted. I requested they send me another one overnight. I would pay the cost and when the original came would either refuse it or send it back unopened. Two days later I received a response in effect saying that my e-mail message was received but it was blank!! I had sent 3 separate, distinct messages. Would never do business with them again; their lower cost was not worth the aggravation and cost to my health.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

roberts276
8/14/15

OK so we write reviews when bad things happen, Well, how about paying the price listed for a part online, getting a receipt, and confirmation of payment and scheduled delivery and then getting a call the day the part is supposed to arrive saying you need to pay them a "core deposit" of 60 for the part in order for the delivery to happen, who does that after the sale! IF they would have required the deposit up front I would have paid, instead it was a phone call with no email backing asking for money, STUPID PEOPLE, STUPID COMPANY!!!!

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

lindad61
2/23/15

I needed a new part for my washer. I ordered the part I needed. They sent me an e-mail stating the price is actually $80 more than the price I paid. I have never had the experience of ordering an item online, paying for the item, and then they reply that the price is actually more. They should honor the price that is on their website. Sears Parts.com was only a few dollars more. So, the website published price should be accurate. This delayed me a day in ordering the part from another company. This is completely unscrupulous, and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

tomo27
2/20/15

I put in my products part number on their website and it gave me a picture that looked like the same I needed. I ordered 2 parts at $65 each. When the product arrived, it wasn't the correct part, so I asked for a return and was told I would need to pay a 25% restocking fee plus $13 for shipping when it was their website that provided me with the part I thought I needed.

When I complained, they arrogantly rebuttaled with "our website clearly states we charge 25% on all restocking fees".

I returned the parts 2 weeks ago and haven't received a refund yet. I would stay far away from Dappz.com for any replacement parts, there are many other company's that have the integrity to put their customers first and those that do get returning customers.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't use them ever, even when you think you're getting the part you need, their site is deceiving and will cost you money if you get the wrong part. I promise you, you won't have a pleasant customer service experience if you need to reach them for a return.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

christas1
2/13/15

I am very disappointed with this company. They were very incompetent. Their website where I ordered the part was misleading. In addition, their customer service was very poor. When I found out that they had sent me the wrong part, it took them 3 months to refund my money after multiple emails and phone calls on my part. I was only refunded 28% of the original amount I spent. In addition, when I called the company to speak to someone about my refund, the manager hung up on me.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
As Dappz.com, we've never heard of "siteJabber"

michaelo38
2/9/15

I ordered a part for our Samsung frontload washer as the glass just exploded. I order the new glass and while I was taking the door apart, I noticed the inside plastic door cover had some stripped screws and broken of screw holes. So I typed in my part number DC63-00890A....Their website provided three pictures one of which was the door ring I needed, or at least I thought that was the right one. They shipped it to me and when I received it, I noticed it doesn't match up to the original one. So I got online and typed in the correct number again which I got the same result DC63-00896B ($44.89), which is what I ordered. I then emailed customer service and was dealing with Christian. I sent it back UPS as that's what they provided a return label. After 8 different emails and a phone call, I was advised it is their website that provided the wrong number and they would waive the restocking fee (25%). That was on January 6, 2015. The product was received back on January 15, 2015. I waited until January 27, 2015 to follow-up on the refund. Christian via email told me it takes 7 to 15 days for the refund. I waited until February 6, 2015 to again follow-up. I was then told by Christian that a refund has been processed. I then sent an email back asking if they refunded to the card or if they sent a paper check. I was advised they refunded the card. That's fine, so I checked my bank account and NOTHING! I sent another email to Christian asking how long that takes as he said it was refunded February 6, 2015. He then said it can take 1 to 15 days depending on MY financial institution. As I scrolled down that response, I noticed he slid in there the amount of the refund....$24.24. Wait, I was told by Christian the restocking fee would be waived. So, I called Christian and was conveniently wasn't available. The woman who took my call while I initially apologized for my anger, was very rude about me having to pay the restocking fee that Christian said would be waived.

WARNING: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

paula331
1/15/15

HORRIBLE !!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!. IF I could, they would get negative stars. They state that they provide 5 day shipping, but my part arrived 12 days later. When I called customer service, she said that this is an estimated shipping date and it can vary greatly. When I asked to return the part, because it was so late, she said they would charge me for shipping and a restocking fee. BEWARE, they charged me for 4LBS of shipping for a part that weighs 3OZ. After all of the restocking FEES and shipping costs, I get $5 refunded on an $80 part. DAPPZ IS OPERATED BY A BUNCH OF CROOKS!

caroler4
12/27/14

Do not purchase from this company.
wrong parts are sent, pictures on site are not what they will send you.
will not work on refunding purchase without paying a restocking fee.
customers service is very bad.

realn
11/11/14

After buying their product and having it professionally installed. We found that the part didn't fix the problem so we have to needed to return it. The return process has been a total pain in the ass, we have had to call everyday to try and get an RMA so we can get the board out the door, but its nearly been a week and we still have received nothing. We keep hearing it will be sent out by the end of the day, it may be sent out by the end of the day or it will be sent out in a few hours. Still got nothing. They really wanna give you the run around. I was aware of the restocking fee when i purchased. But goodness this return service is driving away my business in spite of their lower prices.

jenniferl63
10/8/14

I found an appliance part of amazon.com and it linked me to Dappz.com for the purchase. The part itself was fine, but it didn't fix my appliance once I installed it. BE AWARE: They charge a 25% restocking fee that is very hidden in the fine print when you purchase, and they require you to purchase the shipping label to return the item from them. I purchased this item for a total of $90.39 with shipping and when I returned it using the label they sent me, I was only refunded $54.17. I recommend purchasing from a company like a-1appliance.com who gives much better service and doesn't charge you the restocking fee if the part doesn't fix it. Besides their crappy "restocking fee" charge, their customer service stinks. I had to email/call the company about six times total just to get them to issue me a RMA number. They clearly have an unwritten policy of trying to keep as much of your money as possible by giving customers the run-around and charging a high percentage "restocking fee" that isn't very well publicized when you make a purchase from them. Go elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Use another site that doesn't keep half your money if the part doesn't fix your problem. There are plenty of other sites that don't charge a re-stocking fee.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts