Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

rodneyr55
Rodney R.
2/7/19

Very easy and less expensive than some other sites I found. Hope delivery is as fast as the ordering process.

sharonl154
Sharon L.
2/6/19

Please package the order as not to be damaged by the busy UPS Servis- much appreciated!! Could you please make sure all parts needed are incled with installation instructions.

janety30
Janet Y.
2/5/19

Quick Reference to the exact part I needed. The part was packaged well and arrived on time. It fixed my oven.

ericm430
Eric M.
2/5/19

Thank you for having a replacement part when the other places said item discontinued. Because of a broken handle we would have had to buy a new dishwasher!
Great service and website!

merleh16
Merle H.
2/3/19

Was able to find what I needed. The part came on time and was correct. Installed it and it is working well.

tammyg102
Tammy G.
2/1/19

Efficient service and effective fast delivery. I have a Jenn-Air Oven that is over 30 years old. The oven heating element has been replaced twice and both times I bought the element here. Just hook it into the wires and I am ready to use the oven again!

karlb83
KARL B.
2/1/19

First item was broken but a replacement was immediately delivered. I was able to show photos of the broken item so they didn't require that I send it back. Very quick service and I'm happy to use them again.

anonymousq313
anonymous Q.
2/1/19

The customer service was outstanding when I was unable to find the item I wanted to order. The responses were immediate and most helpful.

hermanh41
Herman H.
1/31/19

When the part was installed it tripped the multibreaker. Had to replace the 30 amp breaker and now the pilot light does not work. The part is now working on the burner and we can cook again. Now sure if the part was defective or what caused the problem. I can live without the pilot light. The pilot does work on the burner beside the defective one. Herman Hall 5733109038

anonymousr317
anonymous R.
1/31/19

so far the ordering went well, will wait until parts are received but i'm happy with the ordering process.

marcelinol2
Marcelino L.
1/31/19

This is the second time I place an order and hopefully you’ll shipped the right order. The first order I received the wrong parts.

garlando4
garland O.
1/30/19

The part was incorrectly depicted as the control module, but it was the module from the temperature control. Both parts diagrams showed the same part, but it was only the temp. control circuit board and not the main control module circuit board.

anonymousk320
anonymous K.
1/30/19

I am confident purchasing from you because I entered my GE Model Number and you matched that to what I needed.

debbieh259
Debbie H.
1/29/19

I ordered wrong part and site is not user friendly. I cant find the correct part so I submitted a help ticket

richardl585
1/29/19

Found parts needed listed on GRP website. Ordered and received quickly. Turns out the part listed is a substitute from the manufacturer and it would not fit correctly. I had to then get the parts locally at Tribble's Appliance Parts. I took the old part and the part from GRP and they confirmed that it would not work. I sent the parts back to GRP as per their emailed instructions and was emailed that they were not going to refund for the opened part. Now I'm out the cost of the wrong part and shipping it back, plus the cost of the parts I had to buy locally in order to do the repairs . Even though the mistake was totally the fault of their website information, and the substitution of the part by the manufacturer, the customer service rep would only refund for the unopened part. Obviously not a company I would recommend or will ever do business with again. BEWARE, DON'T get your parts from GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS (GRP).

michaels2034
Michael S.
1/29/19

Easier than shopping for replacement parts on Amazon! Just need the exact appliance modeel number! Highly recommended!

caroln108
Carol N.
1/29/19

No problem ordering...still not sure this is the exact product but I’m hopeful and this experience was wonderful

jeffreys114
Jeffrey S.
1/28/19

This is my first order, so hopefully, all goes well. If so, I would love to use you again and recommend your company.

adamb414
Adam B.
1/27/19

Your price was well under ($45 after your shipping, but before theirs) the place where I bought the washer from. And they get them "directly from the manufacturer." If comes s order, I will be very happy!

markl393
Mark L.
1/26/19

Last time I ordered I was very happy with the service. I reordered another part that I could not find elsewhere and you guys came through once again! Thanks and will be back soon again!

alyssah44
Alyssa H.
1/26/19

Your system charged my card 3 times and I had to order the part with someone else's card. took over 3 days for the pending charge to drop off due to your faulty system I was unable to access $60 of my own money which is I was broke would have made me 10x more frustrated. Would work on this issue did not make for a good first experience.

jerryc247
Jerry C.
1/25/19

I like the fact I can type in my model number and it gives the specific break down for the parts. Makes it easy to find the right part.

kendrickm12
Kendrick M.
1/24/19

Didn't receive any notice or communication regarding when the item was shipped or an estimated delivery date. Aside from that, am satisfied completely.

richardk320
RICHARD K.
1/24/19

the part was exactly what was needed, I did not expect the bolt to be delivered with the washplate, however, a nice touch, and it already had been treated with the loctite. Washer works as if new again.
Thanks

laurieg73
Laurie G.
1/22/19

Great site! I found the part and correct model number and love that I had to verify that I looked up the model number and was ordering the correct part and not one that looked like it!

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts