Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

anonymousq313
anonymous Q.
2/1/19

The customer service was outstanding when I was unable to find the item I wanted to order. The responses were immediate and most helpful.

hermanh41
Herman H.
1/31/19

When the part was installed it tripped the multibreaker. Had to replace the 30 amp breaker and now the pilot light does not work. The part is now working on the burner and we can cook again. Now sure if the part was defective or what caused the problem. I can live without the pilot light. The pilot does work on the burner beside the defective one. Herman Hall 5733109038

anonymousr317
anonymous R.
1/31/19

so far the ordering went well, will wait until parts are received but i'm happy with the ordering process.

marcelinol2
Marcelino L.
1/31/19

This is the second time I place an order and hopefully you’ll shipped the right order. The first order I received the wrong parts.

garlando4
garland O.
1/30/19

The part was incorrectly depicted as the control module, but it was the module from the temperature control. Both parts diagrams showed the same part, but it was only the temp. control circuit board and not the main control module circuit board.

anonymousk320
anonymous K.
1/30/19

I am confident purchasing from you because I entered my GE Model Number and you matched that to what I needed.

debbieh259
Debbie H.
1/29/19

I ordered wrong part and site is not user friendly. I cant find the correct part so I submitted a help ticket

richardl585
1/29/19

Found parts needed listed on GRP website. Ordered and received quickly. Turns out the part listed is a substitute from the manufacturer and it would not fit correctly. I had to then get the parts locally at Tribble's Appliance Parts. I took the old part and the part from GRP and they confirmed that it would not work. I sent the parts back to GRP as per their emailed instructions and was emailed that they were not going to refund for the opened part. Now I'm out the cost of the wrong part and shipping it back, plus the cost of the parts I had to buy locally in order to do the repairs . Even though the mistake was totally the fault of their website information, and the substitution of the part by the manufacturer, the customer service rep would only refund for the unopened part. Obviously not a company I would recommend or will ever do business with again. BEWARE, DON'T get your parts from GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS (GRP).

michaels2034
Michael S.
1/29/19

Easier than shopping for replacement parts on Amazon! Just need the exact appliance modeel number! Highly recommended!

caroln108
Carol N.
1/29/19

No problem ordering...still not sure this is the exact product but I’m hopeful and this experience was wonderful

jeffreys114
Jeffrey S.
1/28/19

This is my first order, so hopefully, all goes well. If so, I would love to use you again and recommend your company.

adamb414
Adam B.
1/27/19

Your price was well under ($45 after your shipping, but before theirs) the place where I bought the washer from. And they get them "directly from the manufacturer." If comes s order, I will be very happy!

markl393
Mark L.
1/26/19

Last time I ordered I was very happy with the service. I reordered another part that I could not find elsewhere and you guys came through once again! Thanks and will be back soon again!

alyssah44
Alyssa H.
1/26/19

Your system charged my card 3 times and I had to order the part with someone else's card. took over 3 days for the pending charge to drop off due to your faulty system I was unable to access $60 of my own money which is I was broke would have made me 10x more frustrated. Would work on this issue did not make for a good first experience.

jerryc247
Jerry C.
1/25/19

I like the fact I can type in my model number and it gives the specific break down for the parts. Makes it easy to find the right part.

kendrickm12
Kendrick M.
1/24/19

Didn't receive any notice or communication regarding when the item was shipped or an estimated delivery date. Aside from that, am satisfied completely.

richardk320
RICHARD K.
1/24/19

the part was exactly what was needed, I did not expect the bolt to be delivered with the washplate, however, a nice touch, and it already had been treated with the loctite. Washer works as if new again.
Thanks

laurieg73
Laurie G.
1/22/19

Great site! I found the part and correct model number and love that I had to verify that I looked up the model number and was ordering the correct part and not one that looked like it!

dwightd20
Dwight D.
1/21/19

Parts available at good prices. The parts arrived so fast that they must have anticipated the order and sent them the day before they were ordered. I have never had an internet order arrive so fast!!

maryb999
Mary B.
1/21/19

Received items in timely fashion but no tracking/shipping info was ever provided, just an estimated delivery date. When I would call their number, i would get a recording that the best way to reach them is by email. My order did arrive on the estimated delivery date, though.

mikem684
Mike M.
1/21/19

I enjoyed it and you had a part that Amazon didn't have. In fact, we have two refrigerator racks that were a little too short that we got from Amazon and they wouldn't accept back. Lesson learned.

deborahg225
Deborah G.
1/20/19

quick and easy to find what I was looking for
this was the best price i found for my part.
thank you GRP!

christopherp269
Christopher P.
1/20/19

Great online order experience. Hopefully this part will fit as per the manufacturers model number. Thank you.

johnr698
John R.
1/19/19

ordering was quick and painless. However item was backorderd and was never told. No tracking information was given when item was eventually shipped. If this had been communicated, it would have prevented having to contact customer support, who appeared to also not know what was happening with the order.

anonymousk307
anonymous K.
1/19/19

It went quickly. I like the warning it gave about being absolutely sure of the model number before just buying because it looked similar. Thank you for that.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts