Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

marshallr18
Marshall R.
1/15/19

This is not my first order. Your site makes it extremely easy to purchase appliance parts and includes the model numbers the part works with; making it dummy proof. I also love that you give the receive by date for the order. Others only provide the ship by date. Thanks for being awesome at what you do!

christinas316
Christina S.
1/13/19

The site was able to locate the exact part I needed. The part was perfect for the side door of the refrigerator. It appeared brand new with no flaws. I was pleased with the fast delivery of the part. The part was shipped in a secure and well protected box. I recommend that whoever needs a part like this gallon size shelf for a refrigerator to measure the shelf needed before purchases. There are other competitors with lower prices but a wrong measurement will make a big difference. This company supplied me with the perfect shelf, and correct size and great price.

sandram258
Sandra M.
1/13/19

Prices are the best. I researched several other sites before purchasing. I ordered my drawer on a Thursday and it arrived Saturday, just 2 days later. The best service I have found.

helenb271
Helen B.
1/13/19

Am glad you use paypal. My experience was good, except that no installation instructions were provided, and taking off the old yellow tab wasnt obvious, so I slightly damaged it. In addition, the old tab is yellow and the new part is white. Tab should be provided also.

stevev109
Steve V.
1/13/19

Very easy to setup shipping. Hopefully it arrives on estimated date in good condition.
Arrived on time in two days.
The only issue I had was no tracking number provided for me to follow. It arrived when they said it would though.
Installation instructions. Watch on YouTube.

bobd288
Bob D.
1/13/19

Product was the exact replacement part for my failed dryer switch. It arrived when promised, and I have made the repair successfully.

laurief68
Laurie F.
1/13/19

Found the part I HOPE will fix my dehumidifier easily on your site. Crossing my fingers that it will work!

waynea31
Wayne A.
1/12/19

No problems, liked that I can use PayPal for payment. I was amazed that the part come the very next day. Thank you

frederickm82
Frederick M.
1/12/19

Delivery was delayed several days, but otherwise my experience with Genuine Replacement Parts was great.

jimc500
Jim C.
1/12/19

We looked at several other sites and you offered a better price with better shipping rates. We received our part ahead of the scheduled delivery date. Thanks so much.

michaelk321
Michael K.
1/12/19

Very dissatisfied with the item I ordered. It did not perform the job it was designed to do. I had to go looking locally for a tool that would help get my repair completed.

timothyh190
Timothy H.
1/11/19

The design is some different. O have a push butyon but the replacement moden covers the button on right side.

eunices16
Eunice S.
1/11/19

The drawer was perfect, but the decal on the drawer said fruits and vegs vs what I ordered. No worries, though because it fit well.

stevenm441
Steven M.
1/10/19

So far so Good. Shipping communications was a little vague to non existent but the part did arrive in 1 week

anonymousa442
anonymous A.
1/10/19

I would suggest you indicate somewhere on your home web page that you accept PayPal as a payment method, rather than waiting until the checkout process to reveal that. Thank you.

marissav6
Marissa V.
1/9/19

Great service, easy to find the items I needed, and your pricing was considerably lower than others THANK YOU!

debv11
Deb V.
1/8/19

The only thing I really didn't like was the fact that I never got an email telling me the tracking info. Basically all Web vendors send out such an email, and I was starting to worry because I never a "your order has shipped" email. I planned to call but then the items arrived on that day, so there was no need.

The price was outrageous for a fridge glass shelf and plastic door bin ($148), but it was the best price on the Web.

justins361
Justin S.
1/7/19

The part was perfect and fit exactly how i needed it to in my Civic. The part came a little later then expected but the customer service to fix the issue was spot on and truly appreciated it.

krism110
Kris M.
1/7/19

I have not opened the package as I discovered after ordering what the actual problem is. I am currently working to get an RMA requested.

anonymousd280
anonymous D.
1/7/19

Parts selection was quick & easy, and because you had the part I needed in stock, you were able to ship to me same day and expect delivery in 2-3 days. Awesome!

jimw331
Jim W.
1/7/19

So far so good. We will see how the products are when they arrive and how the CS is if I need help with the install.

anonymousb289
anonymous B.
1/7/19

This review is just on placing the order. I have yet to receive the part. What got me to place my order with you is that you listed the est, delivery date on the 1st screen. Very Helpful. I want my fridge back up ASAP.Thanks!

ronm158
Ron M.
1/6/19

Easy to find the correct part & quick estimate on shipping time. We'll update the review once we receive the parts & can attest to the quality of the product & speed of delivery.

juanm162
Juan M.
1/5/19

Pleasantly surprised that they delivered as promised very promptly and genuine replacement parts. Thank you!

ronaldc103
Ronald C.
1/5/19

Everything was easy from finding my part, making sure it was the correct part even double checking, to ordering and it looks like it will be delivered quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts