Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

omark35
4/17/19

DO NOT BY ANY MEANS DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE! I ordered a new OEM replacement compressor for my fridge and got a piece of junk that did not work. 2 different techs tried to install it and said it was a defective part. It looked like a used, returned part. Their customer service is a joke. They never answer or return their phone calls. They refuse to give a proper refund so now I'm gonna have to report them to the BBB and take other legal action to get my money back. I've read similar reviews about them on other sites so I'm sure this is the norm for them. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE and a waste of time!

davev57
4/17/19

Horrible prehistoric business practices. Takes forever to get the item, search engine is dated and return policy is rediclous. Do not recommend.

lorib253
3/22/19

I ordered my part to get my oven working and it said it will arrive by a certain date. The day before I still had no tracking. Tried to call > No answer. Tried to live chat > not available. Emailed customer service that morning. Received an email that someone would get back to me shortly. No one ever responded. The "supposed" day of arrival, I requested a cancellation. Not over the phone > still no answer. Not over chat > still not working (during their business hours), but over email. I received 2 emails confirming cancellation. Called the following day to check on my refund. Someone answered the phone! Guess what. My item was arriving that day. But, I had already expedited shipped a new one from Amazon, because of this awful customer service. So, how do I return? Well, they keep the $7.99 shipping to arrive late to me (never got a shipping email), then they make me pay to ship back (promised a pre paid label, but sent me nothing), plus charge me a restocking fee. Basically the cost of the item...or more! This is the worst customer service I've had in a long time. Wish I would of read the reviews before falling down this rabbit hole. Their ship dates are a lie to get you to buy through them. They catch people in a time of need and then do not fulfill their promises, or help you out at all. If someone would have said it was arriving a day late, then I wouldn't have ordered a new part. We cook everyday and I need to get my oven working. Good customer service could have saved this whole deal.

lucasb81
3/15/19

"The service was excellent. Thank You! The service was excellent. Genuine Replacement Parts saved my business."

richardl585
1/29/19

Found parts needed listed on GRP website. Ordered and received quickly. Turns out the part listed is a substitute from the manufacturer and it would not fit correctly. I had to then get the parts locally at Tribble's Appliance Parts. I took the old part and the part from GRP and they confirmed that it would not work. I sent the parts back to GRP as per their emailed instructions and was emailed that they were not going to refund for the opened part. Now I'm out the cost of the wrong part and shipping it back, plus the cost of the parts I had to buy locally in order to do the repairs . Even though the mistake was totally the fault of their website information, and the substitution of the part by the manufacturer, the customer service rep would only refund for the unopened part. Obviously not a company I would recommend or will ever do business with again. BEWARE, DON'T get your parts from GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS (GRP).

terrib144
11/7/18

I ordered a washing machine door hinge which said it would be delivered the next day. As of yet I have not received the part and all attempts to reach any kind of resolution with GRP has failed. Live chat "I will review the situation and email you". No email. Email to support with no response. Attempt to phone, they don't answer the phone. I reordered through Amazon which was actually cheaper. Now I have to figure how to get my money back.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Hi Terri, I'm sorry you've had a hard time getting in touch with us. Please call us today at
877-968-4335 and I will assist you in the refund process. We are available 9:00 - 4:30 central time.

Cody
bettyed3
10/31/18

I ordered a meat pan refrigerator drawer. They sent me a "fruit/vegetable drawer. I have requested that they send me a prepaid return ticket for the incorrect product that they sent to me. They always ask for pictures and lots of other information. BUT, THEY DO NOT RESPOND. I have chatted, called, and emailed them at least ten times over the last 6 weeks. They refuse to respond. I have asked my credit card to void the transaction. Perhaps they will respond when they credit card company contacts them.
They are not a reputable company!! I have attached a picture of the drawer that I need, and the packing slip from the company.

mattg169
10/27/18

Wow, I didn't expect this kind a store. I bought everything I needed for my freezer repair, I repaired myself because store people told me that I better buy a new freezer instead of fixing it.

dk155
10/16/18

I purchased a pair of drawer rails to repair my broken ones for my refrigerator two weeks ago. The item description on their website says," both rails (left and right)...", when I got the package, I was happily cleaning out my stuff on those two shelves so that I can put the rails in. When I opened the package, I only got the right rail, no left rail. So I emailed them. They told me the description on their website is wrong (like it is my fault, not theirs), so I can either buy the left rail from them or return the whole thing to them. Unbelievable.

richardp442
9/26/18

The part was fine but I was unable to return it when it turned out it was not the cause of the problem. This was not spelled out during the ordering process. Buyer beware.

jilld121
9/4/18

Went on their site to order a griddle for my new whirlpool stove...my model number matched their listings of model numbers for the appropriate griddle that goes with my stove. Paid over 40$ for this griddle...does not fit on my stove..at all...Contacted them to let them know...bottom line..they had the number given to them by whomever..it was the right number for my stove so since it doesn't fit they'd let the manufacturer know it is incorrect...But they would allow me to return it but I am responsible for the shipping to and from...at this point once I pay both shipping charges I may as well keep a useless product..What a joke...once again consumer is the one who gets screwed...they should pay for it and get their money back from those who gave them wrong info...not their customers! Ridiculous!

mra58
5/4/18

I placed an online order and their system glitches during the checkout process. We caught this before the part even delivered to us! We tried to email them and explain the error! The emails we received in return were very rude, unprofessional, and undeserving! We advised the color sent to us was white but we had ordered blue. We received an email stating that we ordered the wrong number and it was our mistake, which by the way is very unlikely! Our reply was simply "Can it be rejected when it arrived here and sent back? Or what can I do. We didn't realize it gave the wrong number." In return we received "You would need to accept the part and open up a return. If it is refused you'll be charged fees and it would most like result in denial of refund as we process our returns from another center. In summary, there is a 25% restock fee, shipping costs are not refundable. All items must be in new, unopened and unused condition. Trying a part constitutes as a used part. Additionally, we have a no return policy on electrical/electronic items." We requested to send the part back at our cost and not pay a 25% restocking fee. The reply we received was "You were already informed in a previous email that the error is yours. Usually if you make an error, you try to be nice about it to work out the problem. Asking is better than demanding. Since you insist on demanding, then let's dispute. We will work with our accounting dept who also works with a collection company on this issue and they will forward all emails to the dispute company once we recieve it. There will be a 25% restock. There is NO mistake on our end. So even to get a refund partially you still need to return the part, and then get hit with a restock.Good luck to you!". We will NEVER use this company again and I wish I wouldve read the reviews prior to our purchase.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM!

sandyv22
4/27/18

This company is horrible. you can never speak to a person and they have ridiculous return policies- 25% restocking fee for an item that was not even wrapped in bubble wrap, plus you pay the shipping. I will never buy from them again. BUYER BEWARE- product descriptions are not accurate and returns are a nightmare.

nicoletten1
4/12/18

First you will never get to a real person and their follow up is horrible. Next, purchases needed to be returned in 30 days and with the delays in their replies it extended it past the 30 days and would not honor the return. Also, you have to send it back in the original box or they wont take it. Will never use them again and nor should you.

alexl186
4/9/18

Washing machine broke, had to get a part rather quick. Paid premium over at Dappz because the website indicated I'll get my part on 4/9 (fastest of all the other companies). I expected the item on 4/9, only to not have it arrive. Checked tracking, delivery date was 4/16. I wouldn't have ordered if the company would have been upfront with the shipping, but no surprise after seeing all the comments here!

jamesh569
4/5/18

Though my 'part' ordered was at their recommendation, part received DID NOT FIT?? I asked to return for credit. What a surprise!!! 25% restocking, must 'rewrap' box it was shipped in, pay freight back (of course freight out was never to be credited!) made 'return' less than I paid!?!? Seems many others have had this problem! Customer Service, I do not think so! Lesson Learned!!!!

jayh99
3/20/18

After paying a crazy amount for shipping the wrong part was sent. It was what I ordered but the description of the part was so bad it made it seem like the correct part. When I attempted to return it i pretty much lost half the original price with shipping. That's ok you have loss my business and I will order my parts through amazon from now on.

lucasm63
3/13/18

Joke of a return policy and a lousy company to boot. After a 25% restocking fee and shipping I would be getting less than half of the original cost of the part.

lenworthw
3/9/18

I bought a glass touch control 6/22/17 for my GE gas stove , on arrival the technician say right away it is the wrong part. I call and they approve a return and only to hear that their warehouse say that the parts is use. we never try or never install the parts because it is he wrong part is wouldn't solve the problem. up to now almost a year they wont return my money and they also have the parts.

kims320
3/7/18

I ordered a crisper drawer for my Samsung Refrigerator on Dappz. The order was processed and I was sent an invoice. After a few weeks I had still not received the crisper drawer and reached out to them. They responded saying they had posted the wrong pricing online and that they cancelled my order and refunded the amount. They said that I could go back online and reorder the part- which had increased by $30. WHAT? I have reported them to the FTC- stay away! Typical bait and switch...

ab5426
3/6/18

I live in Alaska. For whatever reason, there are still companies in the US that don't seem to realize that Alaska has been part of the US for 50+ years and refuse to ship to our state. I place an order on Dappz and the order was accepted, including the address and zip code that clearly indicated it was going to Alaska along with an extra shipping fee to sent the part FedEx (which, by the way, comes to Alaska as well) and my credit card information. The next day I get an email saying they cancelled the order because they don't ship to Alaska. When I try to contact them, I find out they are totally "electronic" so there is no phone number to call. I was forced to do a live chat where the operator abruptly put up a link to their "policy" and disconnected the call. Totally convinced they went electronic because their phone was ringing off the hook with dissatisfied customers.

michaelm765
2/26/18

I think someone is offering lower prices for appliance parts from a homemade web site and they go out find it cheaper if they can ? and sell to us LOL, at least most of you got what you ordered I did not receive any thing other then an email that said had been delivered already , I never got reply to my compliants after 3 times I just went to a local appliance outlet and bought the dryer belt that I needed , if this Zapps you, is a real business there's not a star low enough on the scale for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: CAUTION YOU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY OR PARTS !!!!!!!!

johns2605
1/30/18

Their web-site search system returned the wrong part. Just wanted to return it and re-order the correct one. Their customer support said great, but there will still be a 25% restocking fee and will have to pay for return shipping. Should have just used Amazon. They were completely unapologetic.

Tip for consumers: Like many discount sites, if the transaction goes well you will be happy. If there is an issue, that is when you see that the discount is not worth it.

eltonj3
1/26/18

I should have read the reviews first! 1 star ratings from BBB. No telephone support, technicians that can't comprehend the simplest issues and no sense of urgency. I was shipped a factory part in a Whirlpool factory box alright-- but one that was marked "rejected" by the factory. Reading all the reviews n the net I was a fool not to check them before ordering. I presume they order surplus /rejected parts and market them as new.

donaldw91
1/25/18

sorry company...I have a decent size household, I need my laundry working EVERY DAY. dryer heater element went out. this company posts "delivery" dates and I needed this part fast. so I paid extra on shipping for two day delivery. so fedex tracking showing it won't get here for another four+ days. I emailed their support and this is the response "All of our shipments go ground and is estimated only. At the time of checkout the shipping is estimated and not a guarantee. The closest warehouse that had stock was IL. Thank you!", that's it, that's all I got. NO-"sorry our estimate was wrong heres a reimbursement for the shipping", nothing. I could have clicked general delivery and it was free and it would get here on that later date. this is CROOKED and stealing money from me. I'm going to BBB on this as well, losers.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts