Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

kimmya1
7/12/19

I put in my part number in the search the picture came up is the exact part I have because I bought the part two days before from Lowe's and it didn't work the worker from Lowe's told me try it if it didn't work I have 30 to return it which I did . The reason I bought it from genuine replacement parts is because the photo I saw is the exact part I wanted the day I received the part open it was the same part I got from Lowe's called and spoked to Jonathan that said it's and updated and it should work he spoke to one of his technicians and they told him it don't work with my model refrigerator he will send me an email with instructions to return the part so I called back spoke to Diana explain so I'm trying to understand I'm having to get changed for return and restocking fee she said if I send photos and model number and this and that then they will look into it no reply to email Jonathan email me after I spoke to her and said he already sent me how to return the part I called back the next day and he answers the phone he hanged up the phone on me . If I had read this reviews I would of not purchase from this company. NO ONE SHOULD EVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY STAFF RUDE NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SERVICE WRONG PART JUST TO CHANGE STOCKING FEE TO MAKE MONEY.

sherir15
Sheri R.
7/10/19

The product I ordered was a large glass microwave turntable. It was not packaged properly for shipping and arrived broken into many pieces with glass shards falling out of the cardboard package. There was NO cushioning to protect the glass. This is a complete failure in packaging and shipping of the product. I have been communicating with the customer support people via email to have another either properly packaged and shipped or refund my payment. This has taken far too long. I am one unsatisfied customer.

connief68
Connie F.
7/10/19

Ordering process was a breeze. Very simple, Now awaiting parts. Will re-evaluate once received. Thanks

dickg24
$#*! G.
7/9/19

Easy to find what I was looking for. Easy to process.

My dissatisfaction with the products/services is based simply on the fact that the part doesn't fit my refrigerator. My refrigerator is over 13 years old, so I should not be surprised. I will contact the company about returning the part.

anonymousf477
anonymous F.
7/9/19

The only thing that I would suggest is to include the part serial number. You have the refrigerator number but just as a second check part number should be included as well.

adamc283
Adam C.
7/8/19

The part came in promptly, but to my disappointment, the motor sent to me did not fit my dishwasher. The motor came in wrapped with bundled PAPER, rather than proper packaging/sturdier material. The motor also did not fit the housing and therefore I did not plug the power connector. Since returns required approval, I contacted GRP, where they sounded helpful by asking that pictures of the Dishwasher model/serial number decal and pictures of the motor be sent to them. Their next response was that they do not accept opened packages where the plastic has been torn or unsealed. The irony is that the motor never had any plastic nor proper shipping packaging. I responded that I will absorb the loss and look for the right motor elsewhere. No response from GRP. By far the WORST experience EVER.

laurenh177
Lauren H.
7/8/19

Had the part I was looking for, easy enough to order, but the shipping time line was a little off. The website said the order was still being processed on the day it was supposed to arrive, but when I called, the part had left the facility and made it to me two days later.

marianq3
Marian Q.
7/8/19

We were pleased with the OEM part that we received. The entire transaction went very smoothly and the part fit perfectly.

anonymousr521
anonymous R.
7/8/19

Shopping took 1 minute!1 Awesome site. Now if it arrives in one piece it will be a perfect experience.

timb486
Tim B.
7/7/19

I ordered a replacement drawer for my refrigerator. Flawless experience with this company. I will do business with them again.

davee152
Dave E.

An exact fit!
Couldn't believe how quickly my dishwasher drain pump showed up at my door. Excellent price, excellent service!

dalainag
Dalaina G.
7/7/19

Your website was easy to navigate and took me quickly to the ordering. One of the best ones I have encountered. Thanks for making it so efficient.

normanc72
Norman C.
7/6/19

The part was an exact replacement. The hose clamp provided was the correct size, but the screw is too small for any screwdriver that is long enough to reach where the screw is located. Had to go to the hardware store and buy an American size clamp.
The biggest problem in the whole repair was the old clamp (was installed backward at the factory, so had to do additional disassembly to get to reach and release it) and the new clamp per above.

terryl252
Terry L.
7/6/19

Thank you for finding correct part. Part worked correctly, but was not exactly same so care in connection required.

shamonh
Shamon H.
7/6/19

i searched for this door bin and your site was one of the first. I am glad your site was super easy to get from A to Z. thank you.....

carmenf48
carmen f.
7/5/19

They list the exact part my fridge specifies & say it will be here in 2 days for a reasonable $6.99, but took 3.
Quick & simple checkout

maryf137
Mary F.
7/5/19

Really easy to find what I needed. Good quality and it was easy to find the size I needed for my oven.

armandm32
Armand M.
7/5/19

hopefully if this part fits as described i'll be totally happy and stand behind my shopping experience

michaelj630
Michael J.
7/4/19

Based on the pictures shown on the website, I hope the agitator is assembled and ready to install. Assembly takes a special jig. Hard to share the experience when I haven't received the item I ordered in its expected state.
The agitator arrived and wasn't assembled. I realized that if the agitator had been assembled, it would have been more delicate and subject to damage. Assembling it took under 5 minutes. I had the agitator installed in the washing machine in under 10 minutes and the washing machine running a load.

joep606
joe p.
7/4/19

I tried using a competitors site, I wont name it here but it turned out to be near impossible to find what i needed for my model number. we'll have to see how the product turns out.

richardr629
Richard R.
7/3/19

Fast and easy to find the parts I needed. Not a big deal for inside the dishwasher, but I saw no option for color selection on the part to match the one it replaced.

louisn32
Louis N.
7/2/19

I needed a very specific power cord for my oven because of downdraft vent; GPP had it in stock and it was delivered timely so my repair could be completed. I'd order from them again.

patrickf146
Patrick F.
7/2/19

Everything was great. The site was easy to use and the site was one of the few places to actually have the filter that I needed.

anned77
Anne D.
7/1/19

Very professional! Replacement part arrived in timely manner, it fit perfectly and is working very well.

anonymousn488
anonymous N.
7/1/19

I've been able to find all the parts I'm looking for, and they cost less. I also love the fast shipping!

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts