Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

jonathanr171
Jonathan R.
2/15/19

Everything was excellent except I could not track my shipment. Your web sight only indicated inprocess even after the order shipped.
Fix that and you blow your comp out of the water.
Very satisfied with everything but the glitch.

jeffc428
Jeff C.
2/14/19

Your delivery was amazing prompt, ty so much, other motor quit just minutes before new one arrived, perfect timing!

stevek231
steve K.
2/14/19

Everything went great. You guys were super helpful and I would recommend you any day. Unfortunately I got the wrong part and after dealing with Samsung and there lack of customer service I through the dishwasher out. Can you assist with returning the part I bought. I never installed it. It is still in it original packaging. Have a great day.

evelynb80
EVELYN B.
2/14/19

Everything was good, only problem I just needed 1 replacement refrigerator handle but had to buy 2 because it came only as a 2 pack..

lorrainep53
Lorraine P.
2/12/19

It was very easy to find the product I needed and the price was better than anywhere else I tried to find this item.

michaelb1712
Michael B.
2/12/19

Tried to create account and had problem with zip code from my autofill and after correcting, it wouldn't process so had to shut down and start all over again.

bryceb38
Bryce B.
2/11/19

Easy to navigate and the search even lists similar items. Also lists incompatibilities, in regards to the washer parts I was searching for. Made it very easy to find the parts.

anonymousi314
anonymous I.
2/11/19

I have never herd of your company before today, a quick google search of my model number and the result was the exact part I need!!! 10/10!!! I WILL tell my friends about you!!!!

donnat137
Donna T.
2/10/19

Price seemed high for an appliance light bulb but I couldn't find one anywhere else so was glad to find one here.

robb207
Rob B.
2/10/19

good experience, would be great if I had a cheaper shipping option as I didn't need this next day, but otherwise good.

ricks663
Rick S.
2/8/19

The website was easy to navigate, part price was fair and check out was quick and easy. The only issue was delivery time which was impacted by bitter cold weather which caused the USPS to stop deliveries for 2 days. No fault of the seller though, just Mother Nature!

roberte136
Robert E.
2/8/19

Had to reorder due to ordering the wrong color. So far return process is going well. Just ordered the correct color.

javierm81
Javier M.
2/7/19

Purchasing was easy and simple hope shipping was fast. Just wish that parts like these come with new bolts. Especially parts that have significant movement and vibration. I had original bolts broke off in original part. Just a suggestion thanks

richardp538
Richard P.
2/7/19

Excellent shopping experience. Found it by my model number very easily!! Thanks! Richard and Amy Proebstel

rodneyr55
Rodney R.
2/7/19

Very easy and less expensive than some other sites I found. Hope delivery is as fast as the ordering process.

sharonl154
Sharon L.
2/6/19

Please package the order as not to be damaged by the busy UPS Servis- much appreciated!! Could you please make sure all parts needed are incled with installation instructions.

janety30
Janet Y.
2/5/19

Quick Reference to the exact part I needed. The part was packaged well and arrived on time. It fixed my oven.

ericm430
Eric M.
2/5/19

Thank you for having a replacement part when the other places said item discontinued. Because of a broken handle we would have had to buy a new dishwasher!
Great service and website!

merleh16
Merle H.
2/3/19

Was able to find what I needed. The part came on time and was correct. Installed it and it is working well.

tammyg102
Tammy G.
2/1/19

Efficient service and effective fast delivery. I have a Jenn-Air Oven that is over 30 years old. The oven heating element has been replaced twice and both times I bought the element here. Just hook it into the wires and I am ready to use the oven again!

karlb83
KARL B.
2/1/19

First item was broken but a replacement was immediately delivered. I was able to show photos of the broken item so they didn't require that I send it back. Very quick service and I'm happy to use them again.

anonymousq313
anonymous Q.
2/1/19

The customer service was outstanding when I was unable to find the item I wanted to order. The responses were immediate and most helpful.

hermanh41
Herman H.
1/31/19

When the part was installed it tripped the multibreaker. Had to replace the 30 amp breaker and now the pilot light does not work. The part is now working on the burner and we can cook again. Now sure if the part was defective or what caused the problem. I can live without the pilot light. The pilot does work on the burner beside the defective one. Herman Hall 5733109038

anonymousr317
anonymous R.
1/31/19

so far the ordering went well, will wait until parts are received but i'm happy with the ordering process.

marcelinol2
Marcelino L.
1/31/19

This is the second time I place an order and hopefully you’ll shipped the right order. The first order I received the wrong parts.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts