Review of GameFly

Tel: +1.8889866400
hostmaster@gamefly.com

freedomf2
6/18/18

I had a free trial to this had a game supposedly shipped to me I let them know that it never came they supposedly sent another didn't get it either called them to try and get it resolved they were very rude and not helpful in any way what so ever in the end their answer was sorry have a nice day and we ARE CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT

thomasj78
3/30/17

GameFly is ok except for when you're wanting newer and/or popular games .At the beginning of my subscription it certainly was a better even possibly cheaper,the 14 day starter trial obviously makes your 1st month a much more cost effective way of attaining games . again not on new titles and the only way to have a new game would be to put it on your wishlist and wait it out which made it frustrating to me because if I had the 2 disc out at once subscription option and really wanted to get a new title it left me with only 1 game to play while putting a new one on what I wanted next . If you subscribe to Gf only way it makes sense is having 3 disc outat once option hence 2 games out put me in situation where I have nothing to play if a new game was on my Wishlist and sent 2nd title back ,sure they were good on Expediting shipping fast but not that good I could be left five days possibly seven days without anything to play.
To me this expense of subscribing left my budget too low to maybe buy a new game even older titles for owning my own games on top of the account with GF.
I invest 100$ yearly with Amazon Prime since canceling GameFly and this is a better way of attaining my own games to own. More often than not A few months after games get released you can find them significantly cheaper on Amazon.com also if you want to play a game title that was released r least six months possibly eight months earlier you can find them from 10 to $20 also Prime sellers are everywhere which is cool because I'll get a game with 2 day shipping (included for Prime members/FREE) MY opinion for having good games to play that keeps me busy with always having something to play with the added bonus of the game being owned by me...also all the games are new too ... You can buy used too but I don't. Thanks for reading )

darielag1
8/18/16

Entertain with the pictures

samuelh50
8/17/16

I recently got a game from them. The best thing is that they provide free trial. So i did not worry about my money. Customer services are just great.

joan1796
7/9/16

Nice customer service. I recently got a game from them on free trial, and I didn't return the game. (My fault) I believe I lost it. I emailed them for an extension on the game they gave it to me. On the end of that extension, I emailed them to say I lost the sleeve, they extended it until they sent me another sleeve. They're very understanding company as far as reasonable understand can go, seeing many people try to rip them off. They had my credit card info the whole time and not once charged me despite having a month trial game for almost 2 months. Only annoying thing is the emails I get from them, but I am considering going back to gamefly if funds permit.

monicab46
3/28/16

Make a long story short, I'm paying for two games out at a time, they have this promotion for three months where you get three months for14 dollars and after the three months you pay regular price. I had50 games in my queue and I haven't had a game shipped in over a week and remind you they just shipped a game finally on the25th of this month. My problem is I'm paying for two and they only ship one and then it takes a long time to get it. I thought the purpose of having a queue was if an item wasn't available you go to the next one that is. Not really satisfied with them at the moment. If I'm paying for something, that's what I want and should get!

williamu3
3/17/16

I would like to recommend to my friends.

tiennar
11/27/15

Overall since a been with them for a year in a half I have enjoyed the games I've played and sent back but only downside is when you buy them and the disc gets busted they won't take it back even if you explain the situation to them plus if they ask for your games back to see if they can fit it be ready not to get a case back but just a broken game disc.

timp39
11/3/15

Great if you don't mind playing the older games. I've had Madden 16 in my queue for 3 months, and never got to play it. They need to stock up of lose customers...oh, like me, I quit the sight just before writing this review,

siter3
10/31/15

It has degraded in popularity since the commercials, so prices go down so I rated it poor/ 2 stars.

pamelas51
10/3/15

Awesome selection, although you sometimes have to wait for the games you really want. Low monthly cost, and the longer you're a member, the more the company rewards you. So cool that I can rent games instead of having to buy them. Helps me not waste money and try out new games that may or may not be good.

johnb437
9/10/15

Good selection and pricing

archieh31
5/23/15

Pretty decent games, pretty decent prices and the shipping speed is decent also their selection of games are nice

dawnw22
4/24/15

This is a great website for this product. Understood what they wsaid

paulc77
Paul C.
4/9/15

Do not rent games here. My mom was banned for a stupid reason. She was banned because we didn't return a game that was supposed to returned a while ago. Guess what! We returned it. We didn't return it because we couldn't find it. But that still didn't get her unbanned. What's stupid is that they don't send you the case unless you decide to actually keep the game. Which costs extra. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: Don't use rent sites for anything. Even Netflix is bad.

georgeb96
3/31/15

USE THIS LINK FOR 3 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE MONTH!!!!Use this link to get 2 months for the price of one then call or click and let them know you want to go ahead and cancel and they will give you another free month trial. THATS 3 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!!! Plus I get a get a free month if you stay. Help me out for helping you out.

edwardd18
3/27/15

Gamefly is a video game renting service similar to Netflix--you pay a flat monthly fee and Gamefly sends you video games to try out and play at home. The Gamefly website has a "game queue," which is basically a wishlist of games you'd like to rent, and new titles are shipped to you from your game queue in order of priority and availability.

event4
3/14/15

Gamefly is a great value for what it provides: Unlimited videogame rentals at a set price. The unfortunate thing is----good luck getting any newly released games. The problem with Gamefly is, while they may offer a great service for the price, most of the games you will be able to rent are older titles that are already cheap to BUY used, so what's the point? I'll be canceling my membership after the month is up (been a member for 2 years). The service is getting worse and worse, and emailing CS did no good.

paull81
1/24/15
melissaj19
12/3/14

I have a family of gamers so being able to try out games before you buy is a big reason I use Gamefly. I have been with them for over 7 years and can't see myself living without them. My only issue is my mail was tampered with once. The post office didn't help because there was no tracking on the package, but Gamefly's customer service was very helpful. I would recommend to others but I would also recommend you be discreet with your mail because you never know what can happen.

rebeccah24
11/21/14

its pretty cool when i control it at the first time,but price is kinda high for me,well,worth it.

ruthtm
11/7/14

It is very nice site for games and many different game categories are available in this site. They are giving the correct gaming instructions methods. We can buy games from this site with an affordable price and most recent video games also available in this website. This site will provide any help for the games.

dougj7
10/24/14

Greatest invention ever. Renting games for whatever amount of time you want? Yes please, sign me up! I don't have hours to sit down and play so not being on a time constraint is really awesome.

walterrr
10/14/14

I had used this gamefly.com service for renting more games. I love to game in my free hours. But this service is very slow and also not giving a bit discount for their users. I cut the membership due to this reasons. I hate to use very slow sites especially for gaming.

emmas27
12/21/13

I have been a member for 6 months and so far the games I get are really good quality and they get here fast. Its hard to get the games that are new but if you have nothing else on your list that might replace that then it will get sent out eventually.

38 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Would be nice if gamefly took money orders as another way to pay for renting games..

By Troy A.

Questions? Get answers from the GameFly staff and other customers.

GameFly?