Review of FreshEssays

Tel: 1-800-357-5800
support@freshessays.com

madeehak1
6/26/19

I just loved their work. The entire process was really smooth and totally worth it. My essay was really appreciated by my professors for being high quality with regards to content. Moreover, the customer service is prompt too.They helped me every time I had a query. It was really sweet of them to correct two spelling mistakes and resent me the file instantly. Much appreciated!

fonghona
1/21/19

I was undecided concerning my future paper quality, however FreshEssays have this feature referred to as *pay later* and with it I paid fourteen days when I got my work. This can be of a sort i need to admit!

sumanac
Sumana C.
12/16/18

I am thoroughly impressed by their unique and captivating essays. My professors loved their work too. Their customer care executives are very humble and helpful. I want to use their services again in the future. Thank you so much

davidr1102
11/26/18

I have been very pleased with fresh essays customer service, the representative wwere very helpful, assuring, and kind. Very prompt and Timely to concerns or mistakes. I would highly suggest these services and I will use again. Thank you

nadian11
11/24/18

The most distinguished feature of the freshessays is their carrying valid points. Now its not difficult for anyone to impress their professors and get high grades. The best part of the service is essays are delivered to you within the time frame given by you and your schedule is not disturbed.

samyaf
11/4/18

Loved the essay! The essays were simple yet perfect. The process of ordering the essay was simple and user friendly. Great services indeed.

blessingi5
11/3/18

Oh! I need an essay to be submitted in within 3 days, I was without clue, a friend introduced freshessays to me and now am seriously in love with this guys because they delivered more than my expectation

zrinkav
10/22/18

My brother and I both ordered an essay. His was for high school assignment, and mine was for college. We both got our essays on time, and we even saved some money with their code for first time order. I did felt that his essay was a bit better. His professor was delighted, gave him an A, and mine scored a B. Despite of that, I must say it was on time and with affordable price. Customer service is very responsive and polite, so I will give it another go next semester.

katem190
10/1/18

I love their simple and user-friendly ordering process. I also love the simple design of the website and the nice customer support All my questions were replied and I what is the most important is that I received my really good paper before the deadline.

I really admired their quick and proficient service, and the essay was a piece of art!

mattc217
9/16/18

Tried a few different paper writing services recently, and was thoroughly impressed by the quality of work and good customer service this one provided. They did exactly what I needed, during the time they said they would. I would definitely recommend.

graces122
9/6/18

The work was excellent and I'm really impressed by the amount of work put into my paper. The references were legitimate and enhanced the paper. Highly recommend this company for your paper writing needs.

roshana4
9/5/18

Usually, I'm good at environmental homework, but this time the task just put me in a dead end. So, I decided to order a work on this site. Thanks for the saved time and nerves!

irat9
8/29/18

I think the work was done excellent. i was really impressed by the amount of references my writer put in the paper (I personally gave him 0 resources to work with). Based on my teacher's feedback I am in the top 20% of my group.

dariak7
8/16/18

I've contacted them to ask if they can compete my math assignment. They offer a free inquiry option which is a plus. I definitely can recommend them if you have the similar assignment. My average grade is 85% now.

yuliat7
7/25/18

I really like using this service - there was only one issue. Sometimes they forget to change formatting the way I am asking them. But after one comment about that they made it perfect very fast.

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Hi Yulia!

We are so sorry that you experienced such problems with our service. Thank you for pointing at this problem, we will fix it right away.
And thank you so much for your review. Next time please use code FEsummer18 to save 10% (valid till the end of the summer for one order over $30).

aliceb150
6/7/18

Im not a native speaker, thats why I use this kind of services quite often. All of them claims that they are perfect in everything, but thats a lie. You cant be perfect in everything. As for freshessays Ive figured that they are good at proofreading. They always found all of my mistakes and drastically improve my papers look. Their essays havent impressed me so far (ordered 2 times).

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Hello Alice!

We are happy that you found our service useful. Thank you for the honest feedback. We are constantly trying to be the best at everything and we will use your information to improve our services even more. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by our website and hope that it will not deter you from ordering with FreshEssays in the future.

valeskan
4/3/18

The "writers" are outsourced and barely speak English. The whole point of purchasing an essay is lessening your stress with the workload, not working three times as hard to decipher what is being written. Also, papers are not turned in on time and forget about getting your money back. Yeah, they might send you a paper but no doubt the highest grade you will receive is an F. Write it yourself or don't turn anything in, you'll still probably receive a better grade than with this service.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT.

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Valeska!

I have found your ID – 258009403. As I can see you already have 74 orders with us and you are one of those clients we’d like to get more feedbacks from. Your opinion can help us advance our service and help our writers improve their skills.

For now I found only one feedback from you on the order 251796279. You’re saying you were not totally satisfied with the writer, so to apologize we are offering one of our best Advanced writers at no additional cost. Please, check message from us.

Thank you for this feedback. We hope to get even more feedbacks on your orders. Every word is important.

anissaa1
3/21/18

Fresh essays are not professional! All they want is money to keep your paper and say ""we had to add somethings so it will be an additional amount of money"! Not worth it run and go somewhere else!!!!!

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Hello Anissa!

I'm so sorry that you were not satisfied with the service provided, but unfortunately I can't see any orders from you. Probably you have confused the name of the company simply by entering the wrong domain.

Could you please double check it? Or you can provide me with your order number and I'll check what the case was and why you were asked to pay extra.
Maybe the type of your work required a higher academic level. Right, the paper completed for the Bachelor costs more than for Undergraduate. Or maybe you were offered to get even better experience with our extras. Yes, they cost additional money, but there's no need to add them to your order if you do not want to.
So, I’m looking forward to hearing from you to make the things clear. Thank you!

birdiel
1/12/18

My order # was 2665333383. I have attached screen shots to verify my experience with Fresh Essays..
The paper I received was not written in proper English, the sentence structure was 3rd grade level at best. Incoherent sentence structure such as "...I focus more on the best the life can give me." This was a one paragraph assignment, they were given 3 days and an additional day for revisions. One paragraph....4 days....poorly written, not acceptable, ever. This company is not capable of better written papers nor will they issue a refund if they miss the deadline. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Tip for consumers: The best tip I can give about this site is just don't do it....move on...fast!

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Birdie!

Thank you for providing me with your order number - #266533383. I'm so sorry for the situation occurred with the order. As I can see you were not fully satisfied with it, although it was delivered on time and done up to all your instructions. Unfortunately, you refused a free revision of it, so the writer couldn't upgrade the work. 3 free revisions are totally free and you don't have to pay extra to get the work revised. To be honest, we were upset when you decided to get charge back through PayPal. Believe we could solve the situation in another different way. Thank you for cooperation with us. Wishing you all the best on behalf of all our team!

ronaldd39
1/7/18

Plain and simple, I got a 0 on my essay and failed the class because of this garbage service. 100% reworded line-for-line from common information sources especially wikipedia. Stay away, you've been warned.

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Hi Ronald!

I am so sorry that you’ve had a bad experience with the writing service. But I’m not quite sure that you ordered with us as I simply can’t find anyone with name Ronald among our clients. Could you please share your order number to our email? I will be glad to help you solve the misunderstanding with your order. Thank you!

sanyak1
4/4/17

What a wonderful customer service. Even though I called due to my confusion Brandon was more than helpful. Would recommend this experience to everyone.

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Sanya!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will personally remember you to Brandon. He will be glad to hear from you for sure. We are so happy to know that we helped you.

amandas165
8/31/16

Worked with freshessays within 2 years or so. It gave me a chance to save my time and grades. True, it didn't help me write essays and research papers myself. But i'm sure I would do this even if I would write hundreds of them. Not my element at all.

Tip for consumers: They have a plagiarism report option for a very low price. If you want to get a document with all the plagiarized parts shown, ask for it. This way no writer can fool you and hand you something unoriginal.

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Amanda!

I feel so excited to know you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for your trust that have gone through the years. You can always rely upon us!

ericas30
8/20/16

Received a very sensible work. The writer followed APA style requirements and completed my essay up to specifications. Never gonna change fresh essays for any other service!

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Erica!

Thank you so much for your priceless feedback. We are so glad you were happy with your essay. We are ready to help you with any other type of work you may need. Keep in touch!

gingerj1
8/15/16

Order with freshessays.com for 2 years. Not so often but I'm in their circle of VIP clients already. They treat me good, meet me half way and do their job at maximum!
Read lots of complaints about them in the Internet. I guess not all of them are fair and, taking into account the fact that most of reviews seem truly fake and do not include real facts!

Tip for consumers: Trust your own experience only!

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Ginger!

So good and constructive feedback! I'm so glad that you are able to separate the wheat from the chaff. Thank you for your trust, it means a lot to us. We are glad to meet your expectations. Looking forward to hearing from you.

merveb
8/11/16

Out of 3 orders I've had with this service, one was 30-minutes late. Sure, it wasn't too much important because I had to pass it on the day to come. Still, I know that in case of revision I needed to provide my writer with a new deadline and there was not much time in my pocket. I would need to revise it one more time after the writer. Here's why my feedback remains positive but I add only 4 starts to their raiting.

Response from Lisa J., FreshEssays Representative
Dear Merve!

Thank you for leaving your feedback. I found your order. As I can see we have recalculated the price for the order due to the lateness and now you have some money on your credit store. You can use them on your next order as a payment. As we have discussed, we are so glad that you understand the reasons of the situation occurred.

Toll free number: 1-800-357-5800

Questions? Get answers from the FreshEssays staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FreshEssays