Frenchie.world

Frenchie.world has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Frenchie.world?

“Frenchie World PREYS ON FRENCHIE LOVERS”

V A.
1/14/21

Do not let yourself be suckered. This has been an ongoing ordeal for 6 months. I placed an order from Frenchie World for a French Bulldog coin bank in the amount of $69.90. Frenchie World FAILS TO DELIVER A PRODUCT AND FAILS TO REFUND. I have had a total of 11 email correspondences since July 16,2020 with Annie. Frenchie World is using the COVID situation to make up lies about delayed deliveries and lost packages. Annie is fairly quick about replying to emails; however, she (if she is even a she) leaves an obscure answer, such as "Your order has arrived in your country so we would like to ask you to wait a few more days and you will receive it…Don't worry, everything is alright." There is no specific tracking information ever exchanged. By September 30, Annie states that my order was lost and gives me the option of resending or refund. I was an idiot and opted to resend. Fast forward to November 28, I still do not have the package. When asked for a tracking number, Annie's response is "Tracking number will be automatically sent any moment now." There was no tracking sent. Why wouldn't it be attached it to the email? When confronted again, there was no same day/next day response by Annie. On December 9, I requested the refund. Here comes the apology and for me to wait 10-15 business days. What company makes you wait that long for a credit card refund? It is now 2021. I finally demanded the refund. Annie's final response was to send my request to the accounts department, as I should have already received it. Frenchie World policy is 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS (NOT DAYS), just long enough for the customer to conveniently forget about it. Frenchie world makes you wait 6 months because by then, the window to dispute the transaction with the credit card company has already expired. This is when I pulled up the Frenchie World reviews, only to read the same script. It was a flurry of the same false assurances. I confronted Annie about this, and I have yet to receive a response. It's sickening to see constant pop ups on the website indicating that someone has purchased from them. Of course, these pop ups may be fake to entice browsers to buy. Frenchie World is exploiting people who love the breed and spoil their frenchies. DO NOT ORDER FROM FRENCHIE WORLD. THE REVIEWS ARE TRUE AND YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

venicea1
January 14th, 2021

DO NOT ORDER FROM FRENCHIE WORLD. THE REVIEWS ARE TRUE AND YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

Tip for consumers:
Research the reviews of a company first.

Questions? Get answers from the Frenchie.world staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frenchie.world?

Have a question about Frenchie.world?