Freewallet

Freewallet has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Freewallet ranks 28th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Freewallet?

“I'm generally satisfied this wallet”

Lorcan R.
3/18/21

It's pretty good to have a wallet at your disposal that allows you to store different types of tokens, so I like that. Excellent stability is also worth noting. The app never crashed, didn't lead to any malfunctions. Synchronization also goes well. At the time I started using the freewallet, I had already used another wallet and decided to find a fallback for myself. So far everything is going so that the wallet suits me.

lorcanr1
March 18th, 2021

Wallet

kylanh1
May 28th, 2021

The wallet is executed in a minimalistic way while allowing you to see all the main functional features. It was this simple yet understandable design that caught my eye. I also heard many flattering things about technical support, but I cannot confirm this from my own experience because I haven't yet had the opportunity to contact them.

This wallet does not charge the highest commissions, which I also liked. In general, everything works pretty stably.

raidenf
February 6th, 2021

I've been using freewallet for several months without any problems.
A simple and user-friendly application with many nice features such as buying and exchanging coins. I'm glad that technical support here is not just for show but can really help in solving various issues, as I was personally able to make sure

Overall, this is a great, and most importantly, safe place to store your coins.

mikaelm11
April 30th, 2021

I had the pleasure of asking a few questions to the customer service team before purchasing and was pleased with how quickly and competently they answered all the questions. I installed the wallet with complete confidence that everything will be in order with it and the coins, because they are protected by excellent technical support.

I was pleased with the mobile application, which I eventually began to use. It contains all the necessary functions very compactly, allowing you to track and use your coins even more efficiently.

jordenc1
April 8th, 2021

Given the recent rise in cryptocurrencies' popularity, it would be hard not to hear about them. So I decided to buy some ETH and chose Freewallet for storage because of the relative simplicity of this wallet. I didn't need to download the entire blockchain to my PC, but just register.

Also, it's nice that it can store other currencies as well so maybe in the future I'll buy myself something else.

kaiyh
February 26th, 2021

It is great to swapping coins because the market situation can change at any time. The paramount convenience is that there is an opportunity to store several currencies at once and not worry about their safety.

It has all the features a crypto enthusiast needs, so it's perfect for me.

kiral24
May 20th, 2021

Been using this application for a few years. And never expected any issues with it: everything was OK. Recommend trying.

puntos
April 28th, 2021

Security comes first for me, so I try to be careful when choosing a wallet. I would say Freewallet is perfectly secure for an online wallet. Things like 2FA and limits make me feel more at ease with my coins there. Yes, this still falls short of the level of hardware wallets, but for storing coins for short time, this wallet is excellent. As a disadvantage, I would attribute the inability to get the private key at your disposal. I hope they will add this feature soon.

fentona
February 18th, 2021

I'm specifically writing this review after a couple of months of use so that I can get to know the wallet as best as possible. I would like to find fault with something, but there is nothing special.

Everything works well. Except that the exchange sometimes delays swaps, but these are standard difficulties for everyone.

alannahw2
March 2nd, 2021

By design this wallet isn't bad. It provides an altcoin swap facility, friendly tech support, and good savings protection. However, in my opinion, the service charge is slightly higher than we would like.

I can say that this is an entirely hassle-free wallet. However, it is not without its drawbacks.

tobiast10
March 10th, 2021

This wallet showed itself awesome in 2020 when I just started to delve into the essence of cryptocurrencies. All my deals were done effortlessly, and I wasn't charged high fees for them. The team is really responsive and happy to help. I didn't have a single reason not to trust Freewallet, and it still is.

Tip for consumers:
Great Multi-wallet

freewallet

johnjamess
January 28th, 2021

A good wallet that meets my security criteria. The fees seem a little high to me, but they are quite reasonable.

cairof2
April 17th, 2021

The wallet is unique. You can store, swap a large number of different coins. I'm glad that I chose Freewallet. An excellent option for getting coins that you cannot buy on the exchange. Nice intuitive interface.

Wallet

paisleym4
June 9th, 2021

A good wallet, for the most part, fast, forward-looking and commendable. Nevertheless, it seems to me that it is missing something. I can't fully articulate what, but it really annoys me

crypto wallet

peterh1388
June 17th, 2021

Can call it a very nice wallet as it is safe enough and very comfortable in use. I've never had a single issue with it but only positive emotions. Freewallet turned to be a really nice app.

Tip for consumers:
Multi-currency app is the best!

Questions? Get answers from the Freewallet staff and other customers.

Freewallet is a company that has developed a range of digital currency wallets with a built-in exchange for the web, iOS, and Android devices capable of holding 100 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and Bytecoin in one place. The Freewallet family includes a Crypto wallet (iOS, Android, and web version), 30 individual wallets each tailored to a specific coin, and Freewallet Lite (HD-wallet on iOS and Android).

laureng333
Lauren G.
Head of Quality AssuranceFreewallet

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freewallet?

Have a question about Freewallet?