Freewallet

Freewallet has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Freewallet ranks 11th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Freewallet?

“I'm generally satisfied this wallet”

Lorcan R.
3/18/21

It's pretty good to have a wallet at your disposal that allows you to store different types of tokens, so I like that. Excellent stability is also worth noting. The app never crashed, didn't lead to any malfunctions. Synchronization also goes well. At the time I started using the freewallet, I had already used another wallet and decided to find a fallback for myself. So far everything is going so that the wallet suits me.

lorcanr1
March 18th, 2021

kylanh1
May 28th, 2021

The wallet is executed in a minimalistic way while allowing you to see all the main functional features. It was this simple yet understandable design that caught my eye. I also heard many flattering things about technical support, but I cannot confirm this from my own experience because I haven't yet had the opportunity to contact them.

This wallet does not charge the highest commissions, which I also liked. In general, everything works pretty stably.

raidenf
February 6th, 2021

I've been using freewallet for several months without any problems.
A simple and user-friendly application with many nice features such as buying and exchanging coins. I'm glad that technical support here is not just for show but can really help in solving various issues, as I was personally able to make sure

Overall, this is a great, and most importantly, safe place to store your coins.

laurad887
September 3rd, 2021

Frankly, I'm pleased with the attitude of tech support to my request. They were always polite to me, gave me helpful advice, and successfully helped me solve problems.

Everything is fine with the wallet itself. I like from the very beginning that it doesn't take up a lot of precious time and always loads quickly and processes transactions.

I've never regretted my choice.

freewallet

chynao1
August 19th, 2021

I don't write reviews often, but this wallet surprised me enough to make me want to tell you about it. Not a single wallet has worked so quickly and well for me before. Transactions aren't time consuming and the user interface is extremely enjoyable.

The wallet has support for a huge number of tokens and coins.

Given all the possibilities Freewallet gives me, it would be unfair to rate the service below 5 stars.

arnoldc79
September 25th, 2021

Now I feel calmer when I know that my coins are monitored by the best protection that an online wallet can have. When I found out what exactly would protect my coins, I immediately decided to choose a wallet. Being portable (I mean a mobile app), it has proven to be as secure as a hardware wallet. Agree, it's cool when an app on your phone can be almost the same as an expensive toy, but only many times more convenient and simpler!

Tip for consumers:
Good wallet

mikaelm11
April 30th, 2021

I had the pleasure of asking a few questions to the customer service team before purchasing and was pleased with how quickly and competently they answered all the questions. I installed the wallet with complete confidence that everything will be in order with it and the coins, because they are protected by excellent technical support.

I was pleased with the mobile application, which I eventually began to use. It contains all the necessary functions very compactly, allowing you to track and use your coins even more efficiently.

joand318
September 8th, 2021

What an awesome wallet! I've never seen such a comfortable application for storing more than one currency. Now I recommend this app to my familiar traders: most of them enjoy using it too.

jordenc1
April 8th, 2021

Given the recent rise in cryptocurrencies' popularity, it would be hard not to hear about them. So I decided to buy some ETH and chose Freewallet for storage because of the relative simplicity of this wallet. I didn't need to download the entire blockchain to my PC, but just register.

Also, it's nice that it can store other currencies as well so maybe in the future I'll buy myself something else.

kaiyh
February 26th, 2021

It is great to swapping coins because the market situation can change at any time. The paramount convenience is that there is an opportunity to store several currencies at once and not worry about their safety.

It has all the features a crypto enthusiast needs, so it's perfect for me.

kiral24
May 20th, 2021

Been using this application for a few years. And never expected any issues with it: everything was OK. Recommend trying.

fentona
February 18th, 2021

I'm specifically writing this review after a couple of months of use so that I can get to know the wallet as best as possible. I would like to find fault with something, but there is nothing special.

Everything works well. Except that the exchange sometimes delays swaps, but these are standard difficulties for everyone.

jacee5
August 30th, 2021

This is an awesome application that works much faster than any other wallets of that kind. Got no problems here and see nothing but pluses. Recommend.

tobiast10
March 10th, 2021

This wallet showed itself awesome in 2020 when I just started to delve into the essence of cryptocurrencies. All my deals were done effortlessly, and I wasn't charged high fees for them. The team is really responsive and happy to help. I didn't have a single reason not to trust Freewallet, and it still is.

Tip for consumers:
Great Multi-wallet

freewallet

miken795
June 22nd, 2021

Can call it an awesome application with a lot of currencies available. It is very simple to use and has a quite intuitive interface: everything's clear. The acc was easy to set up too. Thanks, Freewallet team!

hareemb
July 1st, 2021

This wallet is in all sorts of tops for a reason. Its privacy impressed me a lot. Two-factor authentication, transaction limits and even biometric security (fortunately, my phone allows me to do this). Feeless transactions between Freewallet accounts are also a nice bonus.

cairof2
April 17th, 2021

The wallet is unique. You can store, swap a large number of different coins. I'm glad that I chose Freewallet. An excellent option for getting coins that you cannot buy on the exchange. Nice intuitive interface.

sallyw206
July 14th, 2021

I rate this wallet 5 stars so far. I liked the attitude of the tech support to me and how quickly they responded to my request. Also, I love the reasonable fees and how simple the wallet is, and how easy it is to use.

Overall, this is a good option for diving into crypto.

Crypto wallet

adannar1
October 6th, 2021

Freewallet is a platform that allows you not only to store your coins, but also to exchange them profitably through a convenient exchange. I would suggest giving the Freewallet a try if you haven't already. After all, the wallet is free and doesn't require you to buy anything to get started. But once you try, you don't go to use anything else.

freewalelt

doraf33
September 29th, 2021

Absolutely the best application for cryptocurrency. When I came up to Freewallet, I immediately deleted all my previous wallets. Now I store all the coins in one place: safe and secure Freewallet app. Totally satisfied with it!

puntos
April 28th, 2021

Security comes first for me, so I try to be careful when choosing a wallet. I would say Freewallet is perfectly secure for an online wallet. Things like 2FA and limits make me feel more at ease with my coins there. Yes, this still falls short of the level of hardware wallets, but for storing coins for short time, this wallet is excellent. As a disadvantage, I would attribute the inability to get the private key at your disposal. I hope they will add this feature soon.

portov
August 16th, 2021

After wasting a lot of my both time and money with other wallets, I've learnt only one thing. There's no better wallet than this one. So now I store all my crypto with Freewallet.

alannahw2
March 2nd, 2021

By design this wallet isn't bad. It provides an altcoin swap facility, friendly tech support, and good savings protection. However, in my opinion, the service charge is slightly higher than we would like.

I can say that this is an entirely hassle-free wallet. However, it is not without its drawbacks.

johnjamess
January 28th, 2021

A good wallet that meets my security criteria. The fees seem a little high to me, but they are quite reasonable.

paisleym4
June 9th, 2021

A good wallet, for the most part, fast, forward-looking and commendable. Nevertheless, it seems to me that it is missing something. I can't fully articulate what, but it really annoys me

crypto wallet

Questions? Get answers from the Freewallet staff and other customers.

Freewallet is a company that has developed a range of digital currency wallets with a built-in exchange for the web, iOS, and Android devices capable of holding 100 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and Bytecoin in one place. The Freewallet family includes a Crypto wallet (iOS, Android, and web version), 30 individual wallets each tailored to a specific coin, and Freewallet Lite (HD-wallet on iOS and Android).

laureng333
Lauren G.
Head of Quality AssuranceFreewallet

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freewallet?

Have a question about Freewallet?