Review of Frames by Mail

Tel: 800.332.2467
info@framesbymail.com

maryb844
5/31/18

I have ordered many odd-sized frames from this company. I have never had to assemble any. The quality of the frames is very good, and there is a large selection.

lindab374
7/4/17

Buyers beware. This is internet deception at it's finest because the company sells frames that imply "no assembly", yet when you receive the item, it requires a NASA engineer to understand the cryptic instructions to assemble.
I only wanted a basic silver metal frame for a print, no matte, no plexiglass, no backing, no liner...JUST A FRAME.
However, this frame came with at least 20 pieces of hardware to assemble AND you need a tool, a screwdriver. Ridiculously complicated for anyone.
To say I was disappointed would be a great understatement. THEN, I read the Return Policy and the tears start: Must be returned 14 days from SHIP date (not the date you receive the item to even know if you're not satisfied), 20% deductible fee for restocking (more like re-suckering), buyer is responsible for return shipping charges, AND you have to call for a "Return Merchandise Authorization Code". WHAT?!
Let my learning experience be a warning to all who even think this company has your satisfaction as a goal...It does NOT!

michelles269
2/23/17

I really liked the quality of the frames I purchased. Better yet they were custom! I would shop here again. I got my order super quick too!

tongt1
5/8/15

My former boss is leaving the company and I wanted to order a frame with my photographic work as a gift for him. I placed the order on 4/14. After waited for two weeks, nothing happened. When I checked on status of my order on 5/7, they said it was never ordered and they promised to rush order this. When I checked today, they said they are still working on it without giving me details at all. At that point, the agent online offered to cancel the order without even apologize for the delay here. I am gonna have to figure something out quick for my boss since he is leaving next week.

Questions? Get answers from the Frames by Mail staff and other customers.

Frames by Mail?