This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fourno.ca

Fourno.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fourno.ca ranks 669th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Fourno.ca?

“The site is a scam selling shoes from China but pretending to be a Canadian online shoe store.”

Bohdan K.
1/8/18

This site purports to be a Canadian online shoe store but the shoes are sent directly to you from China. I ordered a pair of Lowa brown leather size 12 hiking shoes but received a cheap plastic blue pair of "Pantherskins" size 10 sneakers. I contacted the seller and they told me they made a mistake. They told me to keep the sneakers and at first offered me a 10% refund and then a 20% refund. They told me it would not be worth the shipping cost to send it back to them and they were right! I have since shipped the sneakers back to them out of principal and will hopefully open a resolution dispute with my credit card company.

bohdank
January 8th, 2018

wahida4
June 4th, 2018

This website should be banned because they are scammers and they send you the cheapest product or sometimes they donit even send it, I will try my best to close this website

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fourno.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fourno.ca?

Have a question about Fourno.ca?