Review of FootSmart

Norcross, GA 30092-2536, US
privacy@footsmart.com

davidh1285
11/19/18

I ordered four pairs of shoes size 13 - 4E. Immediately after I placed my order, they changed their sizing system from specific widths to Narrow, Medium, Wide, XWide, and XXWide. As a result I got three pairs of shoes that were 6E and one pair that was 5E. The manufacturers still made spcific widths, but Footsmart decided to lump everything 3E and wider as the same width. None of these shoes fit properly. I have ordered shoes from them for 20 years, but never again.

sharia13
7/19/18

I have been a customer of Footsmart for years. Orders always shipped promptly, well packed, quality shoes that last for years, comfortable, and I receive many compliments on them and requests for where did I get them. Last month I messed up my order and they went out of their way to fix it, even sending me a refund without my asking, even though the item was on sale with a no return policy.

wandab49
4/23/18

Footsmart sent me a pair of shoes with 2 right shoes in the box, did not want to acknowledge that they received the return box back and took five business days to return my money. Faye

wandap23
4/4/18

Footsmart sent me a pair of shoes with two right feet. I am not perfect but I do not have two right feet. Then it took them a month to acknowledge that they even received the return. It took another week to process a return which to this date I have not received yet. Faye

privateb
8/14/17

According to their height/weight chart, their thigh high stockings should have fit me, but they barely came up over the knee. I emailed them and they said I could return them if they were unworn, but that I would have to pay the return shipping. I emailed that because the stockings were sized so wrong that I should not have to pay the return shipping. They did not reply or send a prepaid return shipping label.

doloresg4
8/1/17

I bought two pair of shoes. One for me fit ok; another for Mom. Her's did not fit. I read the instructions on the box. Said they had to be returned in the same box and I had to pay for postage. The shoes were $75. plus tax Sent them back today; was charged 17.50 to return. Will not order from them again!!

rosemarya7
10/11/16

I bought so many pairs of shoes and accessories from Footsmart online and recommended them to dozens of family and friends with foot problems. However, they will never get another cent from me and I will let all know how horrible their customer service has become. I had just received my latest two pairs of Vionic shoes in the mail. One pair was fine, the other I was in excruciating pain right away with because the cut was right on my bunions. I called to get a return shipping label and was told they are in total liquidation and there was no refund or exchange! I paid a lot of money for these shoes! Deplorable business practice!

cheryld46
9/25/16

I recently purchased a pair of Walking Cradles dress shoes, which I needed to return. I am told that they will not "approve" my return because the shoes were in a liquidation sale. I have never encountered such a scam. I am out $119.00 plus shipping etc. If you are shopping at Footsmart as I have done in the past, I would suggest ceasing and going to more reputable companies. If you do shop BUYER BEWARE. Read all the fine print, (I didn't see anything that would have alerted me to this practice) because at the end of the day the customer is treated with zero respect.

jd199
9/20/16

I bought 6 pairs of shoes. I tried to return one pair but was told I could not due to liquidation sale. I pointed out these were not on sale and I paid full price, and their return policy says I have 30 days. The supervisor I spoke to was rude and refused to honor their policy clearly stated on website. He also refused to let me speak to his supervisor. Worst customer service I've ever encountered!

stacyc38
9/2/16

I purchased what was advertised as high arch insoles. When they arrived, the was practically no arch support. The cost of the insoles was $14.99 and $6.99 shipping. I returned them using the return label provided and another $6.99 was deducted from my refund. The postage to send them back would have been less than $2 at the post office. Will never buy from again.

nossiej
8/18/16

I can't say any thing about shipping yet.I would like to see more of your shoes vendors
Carry more size 11 1/2 wide.

emerlindas
7/3/16

NAVER NEVER ORDER FROM FOOT SMART.SAVE YOUR TIME. Better to order from Amazon... Get ready to be charge extra for insurance when you place your order and finally if you return it you will be charge another $9... The company received my returned item and I'm still waiting for my money. EVERY DISAPPOINTED

alidab1
5/19/16

Still waiting for my return amount. Company keeps telling me it was done-bank says they have nothing-not even pending from Footsmart. Get nowhere with anyone on the phone.
Will be doing a fraud case from by of my bank.

ireneh20
12/11/15

the shoes never arrive. the customer service department is unresponsive. no one cares & the shoes are expensive!
i will be reporting this business to the better business bureau just so i have a shot at getting my money back.

donnac71
10/3/15

I will never order from FootSmart again! I have given them so many chances and I am finished. Tried to write a review on several bad products, to help other customers, but never saw them published.

dianap34
9/3/15

Terrible company. Expensive shoes were poorly made. Dye came off on my foot and heels wore out all of the floor first day I wore them. I contacted customer service and, since I wore them, I couldn't return them. There are too many reputable shoe store with real customer service available online. Do not order from FootSmart!

donnab54
5/7/15

I have been ordering shoes from Foot Smart for several years. Each time I ordered, my shoes were wonderful. This year in December I ordered my favorite work shoes and after 3 months the bottom of the right shoe began to peel off. I sent them back, to either be fixed or replaced, and did not hear from anyone for 3 weeks.....so I e-mailed customer service and their response was that they were mailing my shoes back to me ' because they had been worn". and they would not be able to do anything. (3 month old shoes costing $136.00) I will not order another pair of shoes from Foot Smart, or recommend them to anyone.

dianav8
3/31/15

HORRIBLE RETURN POLICY. Footsmart maY appear to have good prices on some things. However, should the order be anything but perfect, don't expect any help from customer service and be aware that they will charge you to return an item. Their return policy is unreasonably narrow and rigid. I would advise everyone to avoid this company, especially since there are now so many options for online shopping. Internet commerce, especially for something like footwear, needs a reasonable and easy return system.

jessicat28
12/29/14

They have some pretty cool tennis shoes here

alicew24
10/8/14

Bait and switch. Big notice on inside front cover of catalog, "20% off any shoe purchase in this catalog...when your product total is $39+". When I went to place my $80 order and entered the promo code, a message popped up saying it didn't qualify for the discount. I re-read the notice, and discovered an asterisk at the end. In tiny print at the bottom of the page was a list of exclusions that included just about every item in the catalog. I ordered the shoes from Amazon--they cost less and I got free shipping.

brianl43
8/19/14

I went to this website for a particular purpose. They have a lot of specialised products and I desired a springtime shoes that was excellent for stability. I discovered the best couple of good-looking shoes, made extremely well, for a fairly extreme cost. These shoes were quite costly but no one else had this kind of shoes that I could find.

bridgetg
2/25/13

I found good compression hose- footsmart house brand- at a fraction of the price charged by other places. Also socks with non-bind tops that I couldn't find elsewhere. Shipping was relatively prompt and returns handled reasonably well.

bobbieg1
6/22/12

The site and company has really changed. They have hired INcompetent people in customer service. If you call and ask if an item is in stock, they say "yes", take your money and then you get a email telling you the item is NOT IN STOCK and to choose something else. OR they send you the wrong item or wrong number or wrong description and GOOD LUCK in getting a refund quickly. I used to love this company, but no more. Then they have the nerve to send you a catalogue. I cannot recommend this company anymore.

nindem
1/20/12

I've had god luck finding shoes online - I have really small feet, so it's always nice to have a company that carries smaller shoe sizes.

I've only had to return one pair, and they took care of it right away. I also appreciate that they are affiliated with coupon and cash back websites, so I can save even more money.

kathleenf3
8/29/11

Their main web page advertised "Take an Extra 15% Off All Summer Clearance" Enter required code at checkout: EXTRA15D." So, after shopping when I tried to put the code in the "code" box at checkout, it said the offer had expired. Their customer service agents confirmed this in a phone call saying the offer had had expired at midnight the night before. They suggested that "my browser needed to be refreshed". The hitch is... my power was out until 3:00 pm today because of Hurricane Irene. My browser is pulling in the LIVE offer on their website... which THEY FORGOT TO TAKE DOWN, but which they also WOULD NOT HONOR. I won't do business with folks who are not honorable.

Questions? Get answers from the FootSmart staff and other customers.

FootSmart?