FootballTicketNet reviews

crm@footballticketnet.com

manuelm225
5/28/19

not delivery tickets after 1 month in advance payment of 40K

no answer from senior purschase department. not 100% orders guarantee.

CRAZY people!!!

farzads3
5/27/19

We are sorry to inform you about this cancellation but the supplier/seller we confirmed your order with was not able to provide your tickets as originally ordered. Therefore, your transaction has been cancelled and we are refunding you in full.

We will refund your order via the same payment method you originally used to purchase the tickets. Once you have received confirmation from us that the refund has been issued, the money will be with your bank. Depending on their policies, it may take up to 21 working days for the amount to appear in your account, but usually this is only 2 or 3 days.

Football Ticket Net is a secondary market company brokering tickets between ticket sellers and prospective buyers. We make sure to establish relationships with ticket sellers that are reliable but there are exceptional situations such as this where the supply falls through.

In the rare cases where a supplier/seller cannot provide the tickets they promised, we step in and make every effort to find replacements in a similar category and price. However, despite our best efforts, we were not able to find replacements for this match due to a very high demand that is out of all proportion we have ever seen all these years we have been in the market.

We apologize once again for this situation and for any inconvenience caused by this. Your refund is already on the way and, as an extra compensation, we are also adding you 20% of the paid amount as a future credit, so you will receive total return of 120% of what you paid (100% as refund and 20% as future credit).

With Kind Regards,

leonb82
4/21/19

After paying a small fortune in flights and accommodation for a champions league qtr final I was told to go to a address before the game to collect my tickets instead of the tickets being delivered to my hotel, I went to the address and waited there until kickoff but the tickets never arrived. For your sake learn from my horrible experience and do not do bussiness with football tickets.net.

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Leon,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

We completely understand your feelings and we are so sorry for the unexpected accident that prevented you from getting your tickets delivered. We kept you informed of the situation in real time and fully refunded you right away, following the terms and conditions.

seang123
1/15/19

Bought tickets for FC Barcelona, and we couldn't be happier. eTickets that are really easy to use and download.

leult
1/1/19

DO NOT USE THIS website. they act like a legit with their decieving website but they are definitely scammers. i bought arsenal ticket in December and they send me an illegal ticket to my hotel room with instruction on how to hide from the securities. well, I apparently met with the securities and i havent had any motivation to lie hence rather told them everything and reported them. The security officers says they KNOW footbalticketsnet website and they told me they are known scammers and also told me its must that i block my credit card. The scammers come up with their stupid explanation later in their alleged customer service line just to decor my disappointment not to solve it.

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Leul,

You received valid tickets, in the category you ordered, delivered on time—all in accordance with the information already published on the website.

We did not come up with explanations to defend ourselves later; we pointed you to where we had previously written this information for you on the website.

We write on every page of the site that we are secondary market company. We write in the terms and conditions that tickets may be in the form of cards. On the match page and in the confirmation of purchase sent to you afterward, we write that we are not affiliated with the official club. The information we provided you with the tickets was in that same vein.

There is nothing illegal about us selling tickets, nor is there anything illegal about using a member’s tickets. Scammers are not delivering the exact product they are selling, nor are they assisting customers 24x7 before, during, and after purchase, nor are they taking reviews seriously and answering them. The fact that you have allegedly provoked a situation against the instructions you received does not transform our company into a scam. Really, it does the opposite, by giving us an opportunity to show how far from this idea we are.

daniela314
12/18/18

Nachdem man uns versprach, die Tickets werden ins Hotel in London geliefert, hat man uns 2 Tage vor dem Match via Mail mitgeteilt, dass die Tickets an die angegebene Mailadresse als Download geschickt werden. Nun aber waren meine Eltern bereits in London und waren der Meinung, dass die Tickets an der Rezeption im Hotel abholbereit wären. Glücklicherweise konnte ich die Tickets downloaden und das pdf dem Hotel in London zum drucken senden. So hat es glücklicherweise geklappt aber was wäre, wenn ich nicht zufälligerweise die Mails gelesen hätte. Man hätte 250 Pfund bezahlt aber den Match hätte man in einem Pub schauen können.... Ziemlich schlechter Service. Nicht zum Empfehlen!!

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Daniel,

We would like to respond to your complaint, but we cannot find any order connected to your review. Please provide the order number or some other identifying information so that we can assist.

Sincerely,
michaels1932
12/12/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY This December I bought three sets of tickets from them, more than £1000 total, each for a specific designated section, for example "Central Long Side Uppers (Between Penalty Boxes.)" In each instance, all THREE, not only did I NOT receive tickets in the sections I requested and paid for, in all three matches the seats provided were WORSE!!! (They tried to tell me it was an "upgrade." Bunk! Going from central upper long side uppers between the penalty boxes - where you can see the action at both ends of the pitch - to lower long side behind the goal line - where you can't adequately watch the play in front of the net at the other end - is not an upgrade. STAY AWAY.

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Michael,

We are sorry that you were disappointed with the tickets you received this December. We upgraded two of your orders because you have bought with us for years and we wanted to treat you to an improved experience.

As we write on the front page of our website and have confirmed with you several times by phone and email, we guarantee to provide tickets either as ordered or even better.

For the Spurs vs Southampton match, we provided tickets in the Premium VIP category that you ordered. For the Liverpool vs Everton match, we upgraded your order from Premium Gold to Premium Platinum Plus and for the Watford vs Man City match, we upgraded your order from Category 1 to Premium Gold, providing tickets between the penalty boxes right on the pitch next to the action. Not for nothing, these higher categories were more expensive and desirable.

Again, we are sorry that you did not appreciate the upgrades or acknowledge that one of the tickets is in the correct seating category, visible on the match page before purchase. However, we have confirmed the seating categories of the tickets and the terms and conditions that you signed. Everything was done as guaranteed on the website before purchase.

rubeng42
11/15/18

Last 19 we started a process of buying some tickets for Chelsea - Everton on the Football Ticket Net web, trusting in their promises that appear on the web and (as sure they will answer ...) with their more than 20 years in the sector blah blah blah ... It should be said that we were traveling from Spain exclusively for that.
Everything was correct until we introduced the card and the payment information and when confirming it did not redirect us to the secure payment page but immediately told us that the purchase was made. We did not receive any notification from the bank to sign the payment order through online banking, as if it happened the day before.
After a few minutes we get an email from Footballticket with the payment confirmation. We proceed to look at the account of the card and verify that no charge has been charged. We waited 24h before we started to complain to Footballticket that we have not been charged and we are told repeatedly that it appears to them that the tickets are already paid. The days pass and on October 23 we pass the charge of the tickets (we still do not authorize any payment through online banking).
While the problem with the payment happens, they ask us for an address to send the tickets. They emphasize that it has to be an address where the party is held, that is, London. We do not know anyone in London, so we are forced to give the address of the Hotel where we will stay. We speak with the hotel, and we inform them that we will receive a package in my name and they reply that they do not usually accept guest packages, but that this time they will accept it since we do not have a permanent shipping address in London. We communicate to Footballticket, and they send us emails with the confirmation that the shipping address is correct.

We remind you that we arrived on November 10 in the morning and we indicated all our movements in London (since we were just in time) and the game was on Sunday 11. We are assured that shipments are made on time and by companies of famous delivery as DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS ... So we trust that we will arrive on time and well for the guarantee that appears in BIG BIG letters on your website (what delusions do not?)
On Thursday, November 8, I receive an email from Footballticket informing me that my tickets have been sent by ROYA MAIL (first news of the existence of this company ...) and they indicate me a tracking number. In this email, he says that from now on it is MY responsibility to follow the shipment. So I guess they will have my data and my phone well in case there is any problem (I make a note ... I buy a lot on the internet and because of my work I am used to send and receive packages ...)
To our surprise, on Friday, November 9th, an EMAIL arrives at 12pm informing me that my package could not be delivered, and that please contact ROYAL MAIL. I try repeatedly to contact them and nothing ... with the Hotel, and nothing ... so I enter the Royal Mail website to see where my package is and I see that it is in an office (near my hotel) but that it is being returned to footballticket This is when I start to panic and start calling desperately for a royal mail, the hotel and a football ticket. In the end they are the ones who call me and they take care of me that I suppose would be my "manager" of the web, a certain Julia, with whom I had already talked about the issue of ghost payment. Well, the Calvary begins:
I explained that I have seen on the web that my package is being returned that I do not get the phone at Royal Mail or at my hotel that we have to do something, I practically beg him .... Since I could not do more since I was not even in the same country where my tickets were. Miss Julia just told me to talk to the hotel to tell me why they had not collected my tickets. Which I thought was stupid when the most important thing was to stop that re-sending. I was more than 4h trying to talk to Royal Mail, and there was no way to keep my shipment. All this stress managing in a language that I do not master. I asked and I begged Miss Julia, who in theory had to watch over my tickets and give service to her client, who contacted Royal Mail and who kept the tickets in the office (as they do here in Spain) so that To arrive in London the next day we would pick them up, since I had to go to work at that moment and I could not do anything else. She promised me that she would do everything possible to make it so and we agreed that on Saturday she would stop by the office to pick them up. In no time from 4pm on Friday until 7:20 pm on Saturday I got news from Julia. He did not mention that I could not talk to Royal Mail, or to my hotel, or anything ... So Saturday arrives and we head towards London. Once we land, I turn on my cell phone and start to see calls and emails. I panic again when I go to follow my package and I see that it is in another office (VICTORIA DO), I do not speak English very much but at first I understood that the DO meant DELIVERY OFFICE, and effectively putting that office on google maps He sends me out of London (specifically 1h), next to the river.

Very angry, we call Julia who tells me that the previous day she could not contact Royal Mail (lie and first news) and what I had to do was go to the Hotel to see why they had not picked up my package. I needed that explanation to find an alternative. Another lie since he never looked for an alternative as he will see. And here begins the move that seems more cruel to us in our lives. In a foreign country, where you barely get by with the language, they start to boss us, adding difficulty if you know the extension of the city of London:
1) HOTEL: We go to our Hotel, there the girl at the reception tells us ACABA (that is, she never talked to anyone on Friday) to talk to Julia. He tells us that the hotel closes in December and that Royal Mail (which is basically the ordinary mail of England, we make this point for that of companies of maximum confidence and that) sends all correspondence to the Central.
2) POST OFFICE VICTORIA: I call Julia who tells me that she has located my package in Victoria's office, to which I reply that she is in Victoria DO that is on the outskirts of London. And she replies that she is not in Victoria's downtown office. But go fast as they close at noon. Stressed we paid to do the anticipated chekin and be able to go to the indicated office. We crossed all of London and we met there. We line up and they take care of us. They look for our package and there is nothing there, and what do they tell me? That my package is in the forwarding office (DO) in the outskirts near the river, as I had said from the beginning. Total I call Julia and I put her on the phone with the post office staff (paying for my calls). She explains what happened and they explain their version. Total that a man that arrives from the office of the river takes us the data and the telephone and goes away for the river to see if it finds them. It should be noted that they asked us what was in the package and we said that they were tickets for the game, so the messengers knew the importance of the tickets. They told us that there was no problem that they only had to give us the NUMBER OF ENTRY and we would go to the state and Chelsea would print us some new tickets. We returned after an hour to ask (we had been in London for 4h and we had only seen the subway and the post office). Nobody had called us, so the man who answered us earlier called the river office. They told him that there were no tickets and he told me as is:
Sorry but your tickets are lost, we had to scan the code wrong but they are not there.
So I call Julia and I tell her what they have told me and she promises to find me an alternative because Royal Mail had lost the tickets, as you will see that she mentions me in an email herself. From there I sent him emails without getting an answer. But we already had a whole day lost and a great discouragement although we harbored hope because they promised us a solution.
3) SUNDAY: first thing in the morning I receive a call from Miss Julia, who tells me that they have not found any alternative that is not her fault that the hotel did not take my tickets and that she is very sorry. Obviously I told him to return the money at least, since the displeasure could not compensate. And their response was that they were not going to return the money that they had done everything right ... Then he sent me an email blaming the hotel for not having picked up my package, and they ended the email suggesting that if I wanted, I would go back to Victoria's office in the center of London, to see if they had sent my tickets there. I answered them by requesting the ticket number to be able to go to the stadium and have them reprinted ... I never got an answer.
4) VICTORIA OFFICE: We decided to do some sightseeing but then we went back to the postoffice. It was almost time for the game but we wanted to try it one last time. Upon arrival we were met by a man who very kindly told us that, according to the follow-up, the tickets were in the river office, pending to be sent to his sender. He told us he could not do anything since the office was closed. We asked for some proof to claim our money, and printed a sheet where it appears that the courier who made the delivery did not have any type of data on recipient or sender, so he could never call to notify that the package had not been able to deliver.
Thanks for giving us the worst trip of our life!

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Ruben,
We are sorry that your tickets were lost because of your hotel.
We have sent proof that the tickets were sent first class (top courier service of the country with a 24 hs delivery guarantee) to the address you provided, which you confirmed would accept the delivery. It is not a fault of ours that the hotel refused delivery, which you write is their policy.
While tracking this package, from the very first moment this problem with your hotel was detected, we have informed you of the delivery problem by email and text. For days, we called you, your hotel, and Royal Mail to try to resolve the issue.
This is exactly the opposite of failing to do our job.
We have gone above and beyond what we are required to do because it is important to us that you receive the tickets you paid for and that you enjoy the match. We are sorry that your tickets were lost, but we do not bear the responsibility for it.
Regards
Clovis Dalessandro
Customer Relationship Manager
www.footballticketnet.com
einara3
10/29/18
• Updated review

So lets repap:
You lost the tickets the day before game day and insisted it was my fault
I inform you of your mistake and ask for you to secure new tickets
You refuse to secure new tickets and continue to insist that it is my fault
At close to midnight, you then realise it was your fault but you have no backup of equivalent tickets (which you try to hide)
I inform you that the tickets you then have sent me is of another category than those I bought.
You again insist that I am wrong and that you are right.
After the game and coming home, I continue to insist that the tickets you sold me was not in the same category as I bought.
After a few days of constantly complaining you finally admit that it is not in the same category and that I will be reimbursed
You inform me that it may take 21 working days before I get credited (the equivalent to 30 calendar days). Are you seriously going to write here that that is the equivalent to a few days?

However - according to yourself - you have done nothing wrong and always provide excellent service and never ever make any mistakes. That is the definition of what I call borderline fraud, arrogant and consumer hostile company.
And your answer and tone to this review and tone further emphasises that fact.

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Einar,

We do all we can to make things right when something goes wrong, whether the fault is ours or not—but we have consistently acknowledged the mistake with your order.

When we saw the delivery failure, we called you, called Royal Mail, and called your hotel to resolve the problem.

We did not blame you for the delivery problem when we called. We did suggest, in one of the calls we made to update you about and to help resolve the delivery problem, that the reason for the problem could be because part of the street address was not provided. We did this to inform you of the situation using the knowledge we had at the time, not to blame you.

We bought and delivered free replacement tickets the day before the match. We refunded you for the difference in price between the category you ordered and the category you received.

We did not hide the fact that these were not in the same seating category but did tell you by phone and by email that we must check which seating category you received and what the price for that category was compared to the category you actually purchased, so that we could refund you the proper amount.

We wrote you a few times that once the refund is issued it is with your bank and it is up to them when it would be available to you and we can see it took less than 10 days to reach you.

These are not the actions of a company that only does the minimum and doesn’t acknowledge mistakes.

Football Ticket Net
“The worst company I have ever encountered”
10/24/18
• Previous review

The level of standard that they uphold is just above being a complete fraud.
If you are so lucky that you ever get your tickets be sure that they will not be what you paid for. And good luck getting your money back! If you do, then be prepared that they keep them for 30 days before they pay you back!
They have a whole team just trying to keep the rumour of them at minimum level. (All of them named Lara...)

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Einar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, though I am sorry that you and your son had such a stressful experience.

Since we were tracking the delivery several times a day, we informed you of the problem immediately. In addition to calling you and informing you that you may need to pick up the package from the local PDO, we also called your hotel and Royal Mail ourselves to find a solution for you.

We regret that you feel our calls were ever intended to be anything other than to keep you updated and informed.

On the same day we discovered the delivery failure, we also confirmed that the reason for it was a mistake that the seller made in writing the postal code. We confirmed that our initial guess for the reason the package was refused was incorrect and we confirmed that we would find a solution for you and ensure that you would be able to take your son to the match.

We provided replacement tickets in time (at cost to ourselves only) and, since the replacement tickets were in a lower category than the category that you ordered, we issued a prompt reimbursement for the difference between the categories—and for the second order you made that day as a backup. This was done despite our policy expressly stating that all sales are final upon purchase.

We did notify you that it could take a few days for the refunded amounts to be available in your account, due to your bank’s policies, but we never said 30 days.

We can't see this prompt reaction with delivery of replacement tickets and refunds as a "fraud" or "zero sense of service and responsibility" but exactly the opposite. Due so, we truly expect you to revise your review and to make it right according to the facts.

Finally, yes, it is true that I (Lara) answer a lot of online reviews, as many companies do, though sometimes other people will answer reviews, leaving their own names.

jessical466
10/28/18

Bought Premium Gold Ticket for £352 for 2 tickes for old Trafford. The tickets received were a joke last level on top! Lawsuit will follow!

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Hi Jessica L..

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Our categories have a description and a seating plan showing location of seats, they are always the same so you can still compare what you got to the category description and seating plan for any future Manchester United match playing at home available on our site. Premium Gold, the one you are mentioning, is described as long side lower / central long side upper. We would do everything in our power to make it right with you if you got a wrong seating but there is no order we can find matching this description of events and no order number or any other identifying information provided, so we have to conclude that this is a fake review.

If not, please contact us.

mohamedm65
10/14/18

I ordered 2 central long stand tickets for Liverpool vs. Man. City , and received 2 Anfield stands tickets behind the goal instead. it seems they could not fulfill the order so they offered me these 2 tickets with hospitality option. For some customers this would be great. However, for a real football fan the view/seating position matters the most. Customer service could not help and they claimed that this is an upgrade to my tickets inspite of compromising the seating position. I do not recommend purchasing from this website and I would rather go for hospitality option with good seating position directly from the club since it will be cheaper anyway, just need better planning.

Update: had a phone call offering 10% discount on my next purchase, good gesture but not suitable for me because I do not think I will use this website again. I would rather go for hospitality option directly from the club at least I guarantee what I am paying for as long as I am paying lots of money anyways.

karinl28
6/24/18

We were at Barcelona last year at a game. It was so fun! The seats were great. As well as the security at the entrance. However, I think that will be better if there will be more variety of food at the place, and less expensive (the seats themselves as well as the food).

shlomos3
6/13/18

The tickets were not delivered to me, I had to pick them up on just two hours before the match, it was hard to find the pick up point and the contact person was very rude and unhelpful (very stressful experience just two hours before the game!).
In addition, I received ticket category worse than I ordered (cheaper than those I payed for).
Very bad costumer service

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Shlomo,
I regret but couldn't identify any specific order on our company related to your name, sorry. Can you please inform your order number or the name used to place the order or even the match you bought tickets for? Thank you in advance,
Regards
Max
www.footballticketnet.com
johng608
5/1/18

Guaranteed tickets for arsanel match did not order the tickets at first but did enquire they phoned many times
I told them my reluctance was the delivery they guaranteed they would be there
Now they are saying they deal in tickets bought from others and cannot guarentee ticket delivery

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear John G.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

It is not clear to me whether you placed an order with us or not but regardless, we 100% guarantee delivery, safely and on time.

The only thing we can't always guarantee about delivery is the exact method. Sometimes things come up and we must change the method in order to ensure that you get the tickets as guaranteed--safely and on time.

olivierb33
4/29/18

600 for a ticket sold 45
they claim tickets in category 1, but it is in category 4 in stadiums
a total scamm
runaway

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Olivier,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

What you write here gives the impression that each ticket was 600 euros, but that is not the case. Your total paid amount for the order was 693.

As we write on the site before purchase, on the confirmation of purchase, and as we explained afterward by phone and email, we are a secondary market company reselling tickets from the original owners. The prices on the tickets are the prices that the original owners paid. Our prices are not connected to the price on the tickets but to the price we paid for them.

You received tickets in the category ordered and paid a fair price for them. You were informed before purchase of the difference in price and category between us and the club.

You were not scammed and I have serious doubts that any scam company would notify you ahead of purchase of any price or category difference nor continue to reply to your complaints for weeks after the match.

fabior14
3/15/18

All as agreed. Trusted seller, fulfilled with all our agreement in the purchase of tickets. I recommend it and will use it again in the next purchase of tickets.

hayats1
3/15/18

I bought tickets for two different games in two different cities. When I arrived at each hotel, my tickets were waiting for me. I also received a follow up email to confirm the hotel I was staying at. Great service to be honest. Best game I watched was for United. Even though I was sitting up in the third block, I wouldn't change my seat. The fans wouldn't stop singing, chanting, and cheering. I'd certainly order my tickets from here again.

owenn7
3/15/18

I have used FootballTicketNet for tickets for important matches and they never disappointed. In fact, their performance is beyond my expectations

giorgiob16
3/15/18

This is the second time I use Football TicketNet. In both opportunities I received great tickets and excellent service. They were quick to respond to any questions and to keep me updated, by mail and by phone of the delivery process. The tickets were delivered on time and there was not one, but two follow up calls to ensure I had received them.
I will definitely used them again!

amirn7

Have ordered tickets to real Madrid at Santiago bernabeo
Silver tickets very good place very good price
The tickets have waited at the hotel my mom stayed with instructions

daniell1831
3/15/18

Excellent sitting arrangement @ Old Trafford & customer service. Highly recommend & trusted site. Tickets were delivered 1 day prior to match day.

fernandog35
3/15/18

I bought 2 tickets and everything works nice for me. I was quite lucky because they accommodate in our team area without we choose. I don't if they check the nationality or it was pure luck. But I was more than happy with the process and how everything works.

monsi1
1/23/18

Hi Guy's

I would like to warn you from sports ticket's website by the name footballticketnet.com.
This site that looks really nice and the prices looks fairly, but when you buy a ticket and will not know at moment of the reservation exactly where you are sitting u have a surprise waiting for you.
When you receive the tickets you will find that in the "ticket lottery"(thats how they call a situation where they do not really know where you are sitting) you will "win" the worst tickets you could win.
I bought the most expensive tickets that were sold on footballticketnet.com website and I probably will need to buy binoculars to see something
In short, lower your expectations if you decide to book tickets through the footballticketnet.com website or simply order at other Web.

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Mons I,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

We are happy to hear that you appreciate the design of our site and our prices. We work hard to make sure that the site is pleasant to look at while at the same time presenting important information as clearly as possible. We are also happy to present ticket prices that are fair and competitive within the secondary market.

However, the fact that you describe our business practice as a "lottery" indicates that you have a misunderstanding of how we work. We do not leave ticket allocation up to chance, as is implied when claiming this is a "lottery." We do our best to ensure that the tickets are in the best seating location that we can provide within the category ordered. We have trusted sources of supply for tickets, but even so, we are a secondary market company dealing in sold-out or hard-to-get tickets, so we can't—and therefore don't—guarantee an exact location.

Providing you tickets in the second tier instead of the first, in other words, was not a result of carelessness with your order. Your seats are still in an excellent location, in a central block on the long side in the highest category we offer for this match, just as ordered.

We hope you had a good time at the match.

Sincerely,
Lora
mohamedm44
1/9/18

i would like to thanks you all for the amazing and professional Service that took place as i received the ticket of El Classico on time and with a professional way through mail Confirmation and E ticket which made my life Easy in the receiving and when i reached the Stadium

the seats was amazing i never experienced such place very near to the pitch and i would like to experience this with you again in any coming Event

Many thanks and i will recommend you for any of my friends who want to participate any in Event you are covering

Thanks Again and wish you all the best
Happy new year
Morsi

tayl1056
1/2/18

Great experience and tickets were at hotel as agreed. Great communication during the process, highly recommend it.

They usually send the tickets 2-1 days before the match date to a hotel address or any other address you give them in the same city as the match takes place. I suggest you call them or write them an email about this just to be sure

By danny r.

I know they have e-tickets but I think it depends on the match if they can send e-ticket

By trevor i.

Hi Pawel, thanks for your visit to our site. We will provide you with all you will need to get int. clovis@footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative

They use individuals season tickets, so if someone owns a ticket and has put it to them for re sale then they are able to advertise

By Helen R.

you will probably get them but right at the last minute, so be prepared for a little bit of anxiety

By james v.

Hello - Thank you for your question. We already answered your question a few days ago via mail. If, you want, we can paste here copies of all emails we have been sending you.

By Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative

100% - I trust them. There will be always people who will write about them bad things - but they are a legit site.

By germie G.

Hi Carla, thanks for your visit to our site. Tickets are usually delivered about 1-2 days before the match. Clovis@footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative

Hi Mohamed - I know that the e-ticket is enough for sure to enter the match. I think they send the e-tickets 2-3 days before the match date to your email address, but you have nothing to worry about - they promise and guarantee the tickets 100%

By Scott K.

Hi Karen, Thanks for your visit to our sit. We are private company dealing on the secondary market, reselling tickets. Contrary to most of the options you can find online, we are offering full guarantee on our orders and this means that you are guaranteed to get official and valid tickets on time and located as you requested. It is obvious that, by reselling tickets, our prices are usually above the face value. Also important to take note is about the delivery: as informed everywhere on the site, it will happens about 1-2 days before the match. Zoe R. who is writing about us in this page, for example, bought tickets for a Barcelona match, got them on time exactly as bought, and claimed us about the price difference between what she has paid and the face value. This is a very good example on how a reliable company like ours gets, sometimes, bad reviews: the reviewer blames us not for not getting exactly what was purchased but for not understanding that a secondary market company, reselling tickets, cannot sell them at the face value (and this information is everywhere on the site). She has paid exactly what was advertised, not even 1 extra cent. I will be happy to go over any question you will have, here or straight to my email address: clovis@footballticketnet.com Clovis Dalessandro CRM Manager www.footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other customers.

11 Photos for FootballTicketNet