FootballTicketNet reviews

Madrid, 28042, Spain
Tel: +34-912901437

holgerk1
12/5/17

Ordered tickets for Man City - West Ham. Prices of tickets were quite juicy but everything worked well: Tickets came in timely, seat location was as chosen and contact was friendly and timely.

claudioa7
12/5/17

I was looking for a gift for my brother's birthday, and I decided to give him his first Premier League match in London. Thanks to Football Ticket Net I found ticket for West Ham - Swansea at Olimpic Stadium in London in a great area of the stadium.
Football Ticket helped me on buy this tickets and to have them available in time for my gift.
It's a great service and the staff is really kind and helpfull.
I really recommend it!

larrys172
12/5/17

I bought tickets for the whole family for the Arsenal West Brom Football match at the Emirates in September. Communication about where and how the tickets would be delivered were excellent. The seats were excellent and it was a thrill of a life time to be there. Yes, they charge a premium for the tickets but it is worth it....

paula1321
12/2/17

I purchased Tottenham vs. West Brom tickets in July (game in Nov.) and paid £683 for what were supposed to be Level 1, Lower tickets. They delivered rear Level 2 seats (not together) behind the goal. They tried to tell me it was an upgrade which it clearly was not. I went to Tottenham's web site and could purchase the same seats for an equal game for £207. When I first called support they told me that they had sent me the wrong tickets. On subsequent calls they simply tired to convince me that they were better seats. I had the concierge at our hotel check with a legitimate ticket broker on game day and we could have gotten much better seats for less than we paid. Their support number in UK does not work so you need to call them in Spain, but avoid them at all costs!

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Paul,
Thank you for posting your version of your experience. While we understand your disappointment, it is important to clarify that the seating location you, originally, ordered was 12 rows from the, free, upgraded tickets you received in a selective, executive area, considered, by many, to be exclusive, superior seating, located in Club Wembley seating.
It is unfortunate that you didn’t read the information you confirmed and agreed to at the time of purchase. We are very clear in explaining we are secondary market resellers, thus, there are many places on our website, including the order page, explaining that the face value (price on the ticket) will differ from the market value (price you pay).
The club pricing you have stated, is the original purchase price, or face value, paid by the original purchaser. Once they realize they cannot attend the match they sell the tickets to secondary vendors, such as us, at a higher price.
We recommend to all our clients to first try purchasing from the official organizers of an event before purchasing with us. This is stated clearly and concisely in the information titled “Information You Must Read and Understand Before Purchasing Tickets” on each order page.
It is regrettable that you didn’t thoroughly read all the information we provided, as you confirmed you did. If you had, you would have understood the terms of the sale, as, you received a free upgrade of tickets, to a more exclusive, location, which had a dedicated entrance, executive seating, all 5 of your party very close together, and, though our seating is guaranteed in pairs, we ensured that no one in your party was seated alone.
You were provided with comparable, or better tickets for you order, as we promise, delivered the day before the match, in a higher, more expensive category than you ordered. If you care to discuss this further, please contact us at:
Sara
Customer Service Department
footballticketnet.com
michaelm690
11/20/17

We ordered tickets from Denmark to a Liverpool game. We did not know footballticketnet.com at all so we were a bit nervous. No worries though.
A couple of days before we got a call that we had been upgraded to lounge tickets. Lounge tickets at Anfield. Life does not get any better!

Michael Morton
Glostrup
Denmark

debbief64
11/20/17

Was very very nervous using ticketnet but I couldnt get tickets to the Man U game anywhere else so decided to give it a try
Tickets were expensive but was expecting that
Customer service was fantastic - they kept in constant touch with me re the tickets
Any time I phoned or emailed I got a prompt response
Was nervous about the tickets being delivered the day before the game to our hotel in Manchester but everything went according to plan
Would definitely use ticketnet again

ahmeda175
11/10/17

After a bad experience with another tickets provider, Football Ticketnet was able to provide me with the tickets that I wanted. The customer service was fabulous. They were always there to answer my questions and concerns. They delivered what they have promised, and when I got the tickets on the day of the match, a member of staff called to confirm that I have received it. They obviously care about their customers.

birgittm
11/9/17

We ordered 5 days before match. Tickets couldn´t be delivered to hotel. We were informed to collect the tickets in a hotel near the stadium. Person who will wait for us contacted us in advance and was there to deliver tickets. After the match we had to return the tickets to him. Everything was well organized. Would do it again.
But one star deducted because of the price. Seats were in a block under the roof , but from foreign countries its nearly impossible to get tickets for Liverpool for a reasonable price.

matthewd74
11/8/17

If you care where you sit, don't buy tickets from Football Ticket Net. I purchased tickets in a particular section of the stadium in which I wanted to sit, and paid additional fees to do so, but was given tickets elsewhere in the stadium. They say its part of their terms and conditions they have the ability to move you to a different section without your consent or notice. They told me my tickets were "upgraded", but the seat I received was one of the worst in the stadium.

My experience with customer service was poor as well. I complained to customer service, who did nothing, and claimed I was entirely in the wrong. When I asked to speak to management, I was told they were unavailable, but would call me about the issue in 24-48 hours. It's been a week and I'm still waiting for the phone call.

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Matthew,

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience with us.

Your review, however, does contain some incorrect information. First, while you originally purchased tickets behind the goals, you did not “pay additional fees to do so” at all. You paid the price on the site for the category, no more.

Second, you were upgraded to a higher seating category with a much better view right on the side of the pitch near the center line. We sent you a few pictures of the seating category you were upgraded to, where you could see the category was five categories above the one originally purchased. We also sent pictures of the view you had from your upgraded seat and the view from the original seat, clearly showing you can see much more of the action on the pitch.

We guarantee on the front page of our site to provide tickets which are accurate, comparable, or better than what is ordered, and we explicitly write that we may provide upgraded tickets in our terms and conditions, which you agreed to before purchase. This upgrade—entirely free of charge—was meant to reward you and improve your experience. We simply regret that it did not do so.

When you claimed to have received worse tickets than ordered, we investigated, checking the copy of the tickets you sent against our records with management. We called several times and emailed several times about the issue, checking with management about the contents of the calls and emails each time. If you want an additional call, however, we will be happy to do so.

Clovis Dalessandro
Manager, Customer Service Department
victork39
7/17/17

Great tickets, delivery as promised. was a little leery but they delivered. a little slow on answering emails, would like to hear from them same day but they did answer by next day usually. in the end, pretty smooth and felt good about using them again because they were honest about everything.

davidm662
6/20/17

Ordered online with assistance from a sales person. She was very helpful and explained the seating areas and the seating guarantee. They had to deliver to my hotel in Portugal but they emailed me several times with updates and I got the tickets when they said. Overall, no complaints!

justino24
6/19/17

Kept me informed when the tickets would be delivered and at what time. The seats were exactly where I asked. Excellent, I will use this company again.

jonnym11
6/19/17

I came a long way to see a match in Spain and was a bit nervous but they delivered everything they promised and I even got a free upgrade! Definitely will use them again!

angelas179
6/18/17

Was happy with the purchase and the follow up!

Wanted the tickets a few days before but the staff reassured me and I got them in plenty of time-lots of fun-thanks guys!

pn30
6/8/17

I purchased premium tickets from them for a soccer match in Portugal, and I paid a premium price: turned out they delivered to me in my hotel tickets that stated clearly on them as a warning "limited visibility", ie they were inferior products.
This ruined my Portugal trip with my son and the company is not willing to come to any settlement agreement;
Stay away from this untrustworthy company!!

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear P. Niels,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

We are very sorry that the tickets were not as you hoped but your review is not quite accurate.

When we received your complaint, we took it very seriously and investigated it despite lack of evidence provided by you. All we were able to find was that the stadium, a UEFA 5-star venue, does not contain any location with restricted viewing as you describe.

Despite this, we offered a refund as a gesture of goodwill. You refused to accept the refund.

We do not consider these the actions of a company that refuses to do its due diligence or to find some sort of compromise with its customers.

Lara
+34-911238384
bartv7
5/26/17

Ordered 4 tickets for the game Barcelona-Sevilla by FootballTicketNet... perfect service... kepted us informed by mail when needed... quickly response when asked...100% realibility!

cliffk7
5/22/17

Slow delivery service for tickets. Overcharged on fee for shipping of tickets with no option at checkout to e-ticket. Very frustrating experience. viagogo is a much better website to purchase tickets!

Response from Clovis D., FootballTicketNet Representative
Dear Cliff,

You allege some terrible things in your review but it doesn't quite reflect the facts.

You placed an order with us 1.5 hours before the match, providing a delivery address in the US. We made your electronic ticket available less than an hour after your purchase.

We emailed you several times to inform you to download your ticket from your account online, which you did not do. We then called you, texted you all your account details, and left voice messages about your e-ticket but you did not reply to our emails or text and you did not answer any of our phone calls.

You emailed us once yesterday, writing that you wanted an e-ticket, since of course the match is the same day as your purchase and you had provided a US delivery address.

Of course, we continued to email you and call you to explain that your ticket was available for download after we received your email and I can still see the email address you wrote to us from is the same as the one we used to inform you how to download your ticket.

It is unfortunate that you did not do so but we made all reasonable effort to contact you and do not consider this an example of terrible service on our part.

Lara
Customer Service Department
onsym
5/17/17

Very recently I bought from Football Ticket Net a pair of premiership match at Liverpool. The price was very good but more importantly the way they deal with you. I received a text the next day informing me of when the tickets will be dispatched. I then received an email when they were dispatched and when delivered including the signature of the person who got them in my address. Then a phone call to confirm I got them. Also when I bought, they tell me exactly where I will be sitting so that I could check the view. I have never experienced anything as good as this when I bought elsewhere. My sincere advice is that you can buy your tickets here with confidence. This is my first time I deal with them but will not be the last as I will buy through no one else.

michaelb520
5/17/17

Champions League Semi-Final experience was amazing! This company is LEGIT. We got VIP treatment from this website's team with every question or request we had.

Tickets at the stadium were very good - We had wonderful seats and memories we will forever cherish! Thank you FTN!

colins53
5/16/17

First off I must say the service from this web page alternates between neglect and intense focus. I was able to buy tickets to Arsenal v Sunderland, and the tickets were amazing but until I got the electronic version I was on edge wondering when I would get them. If you order more than a week in advance you should be fine. They do what they can, given how difficult it can be to obtain tickets and the prices are relatively fair. As a note prices can fluctuate with time, so keep that in mind when purchasing.

The tickets are legitimate, any issues that could exist are a result of the flexibility of football scheduling and policies that the website could not foresee.

I would wish that they give you the option of reselling the tickets to them so that you could cancel your order and have the possibility of a refund.

melz4
4/27/17

Got 2 tickets for Juventus - AC Milan game at the Juventus stadium, everything went well, seats could have been a bit better but overall it was a very good experience. Etickets were delivered to my inbox on time, online chat service was very efficient, recommended. I will use footballticketnet again in future.

stefanl21
4/27/17

Was a little nervous if everything would work and all tickets showed up in time and with perfect instructions.

//Stefan

maryw261
4/25/17

I purchased 3 tickets in the Stretford End to see Man Utd V Bournemouth in March. I bought them as a Christmas present for my 15 year old son.

We live in London and travelled to Manchester the night before the game. The communication was excellent all the way along from FootballTicket.Net. I was very anxious after reading some unpleasing reviews and needed affirmation that the tickets were going to be where they said they were.

I was possibly a very nice but annoying customer in that I communicated by email, phone and online chat. But each time I felt reassured and was excited for the event.

We stayed in the Premier Inn which was 20 minutes walk to the ground and arrived at 7pm. We were told that the tickets would be delivered to the reception the night before the game - and they were delivered as promised. 3 very happy customers, thank you FootballTicket.Net, 5*

laurinl1
4/25/17

Booked tickets for a Barca v Vigo game in Barcelona from home in Canada. Football Ticketnet were extremely helpful in booking and keeping me informed about changes in the time and date of the match. We had great seats and thoroughly enjoyed the the spectacle of a BFC home game. Thanks for the great service!

eszterj
4/25/17

Perfect, correct and very-very good company! Everything was good! we always got the tickets in time, in correct way!

Nice to meet You. I hope, i will have possibility to buy another tickets in this way!

They usually send the tickets 2-1 days before the match date to a hotel address or any other address you give them in the same city as the match takes place. I suggest you call them or write them an email about this just to be sure

By danny r.

I know they have e-tickets but I think it depends on the match if they can send e-ticket

By trevor i.

Hi Pawel, thanks for your visit to our site. We will provide you with all you will need to get int. clovis@footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep]

They use individuals season tickets, so if someone owns a ticket and has put it to them for re sale then they are able to advertise

By Helen R.

Hello - Thank you for your question. We already answered your question a few days ago via mail. If, you want, we can paste here copies of all emails we have been sending you.

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep]

100% - I trust them. There will be always people who will write about them bad things - but they are a legit site.

By germie G.

Hi Carla, thanks for your visit to our site. Tickets are usually delivered about 1-2 days before the match. Clovis@footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep]

Hi Mohamed - I know that the e-ticket is enough for sure to enter the match. I think they send the e-tickets 2-3 days before the match date to your email address, but you have nothing to worry about - they promise and guarantee the tickets 100%

By Scott K.

Hi Karen, Thanks for your visit to our sit. We are private company dealing on the secondary market, reselling tickets. Contrary to most of the options you can find online, we are offering full guarantee on our orders and this means that you are guaranteed to get official and valid tickets on time and located as you requested. It is obvious that, by reselling tickets, our prices are usually above the face value. Also important to take note is about the delivery: as informed everywhere on the site, it will happens about 1-2 days before the match. Zoe R. who is writing about us in this page, for example, bought tickets for a Barcelona match, got them on time exactly as bought, and claimed us about the price difference between what she has paid and the face value. This is a very good example on how a reliable company like ours gets, sometimes, bad reviews: the reviewer blames us not for not getting exactly what was purchased but for not understanding that a secondary market company, reselling tickets, cannot sell them at the face value (and this information is everywhere on the site). She has paid exactly what was advertised, not even 1 extra cent. I will be happy to go over any question you will have, here or straight to my email address: clovis@footballticketnet.com Clovis Dalessandro CRM Manager www.footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other customers.

9 Photos for FootballTicketNet