Review of Focallure.com

Focallure.com reviews

patriciac549
8/17/19

I really enjoy focallure and its wonderful staff, whom already made me feel comfortable and safe when it comes to my finances and membership.

elidasec
7/29/19

Happy with my babe box full size products and came quickly!! I have not tried each product yet but I swatched all the colors and and am happy with the quality

alyssam96
7/13/19

I've used a lot of subscription services since I love essentially paying someone else to deliver me surprises once a month lol! But I'd say BabeBox really stands out. It seems like they really put effort into picking the products that are really going to be useful and exciting for you. And I think it might be one of the most competitive prices for these subscription services out there!

destenyb
6/26/19

Oh my god, i have never been more happy with a make up box! So much stuff, all full sized and cheap!! Highly recommendable!!

tarahd2
6/12/19

I love this box. My first one was amazing can't wait for my next shipping is fast. I'm so glad I decided to order this. I get a few other subscribriptions but this one is by far the best

jenniferd504
4/22/19

Finally got my monthly babebox and it was worth the wait! So excited to use the products! I recommend people to try it out the products are awesome!

chancym
4/7/19

Not great at responding to emails. Haven't received my first box yet...2 months later.. for about a week I didn't even know if I was an active member or not..

sunnym34
4/4/19

Signing up for the Babebox is easy, they ship internationally so all ladies can get it.
It looks like s good makeup box, I am very excited to receive it.

shannonr150
2/21/19

I was excited to try BabeBox by Focallure as I have subscribed to other beauty boxes and wanted to try something new. However, it took an EXTREMELY long time for them to ship my box. I also had to reach out to customer service to see what was going on, and instead of replying to my email, they just emailed me that my box had shipped. This is worrisome to me and doesn't show a great customer value. However, I haven't received my box yet, so hopefully i will love everything in it and it will make up for this small snafu. Either way, I'm still excited to try.

clarar37
9/10/18

I love the powders and eyeshadow palettes. And the most social media trend lipstick that wont weat off...cause it doesnt. They smell good to and i believe the brand it also cruelty free

shannonj56
7/26/18

I am in love with the matte lipstick. The one I keep purchasing is the French beige . Lasts forever!

lindar454
6/14/18

I saw an ad on Facebook for some beauty products and immediately ordered some items. It's been almost a month & half and I still have not received my order. No one bothered to advise me that there would be a delay so I emailed & called several people only to get the same answers that it would be processed "soon". I finally gave up and said just cancel my order and refund my money. Then they say we can't cancel because it is in "processing" status and I should be receiving some info on when to expect my order "soon". No one can give my any definitive answers or dates. They keep saying "soon". Fortunately, I paid via PayPal and have filed a complaint. Hopefully, they will refund my money since I NEVER received the products. DO NOT WASTE your time or MONEY on this company. I only wish I read all the negative reviews before I placed my order. Evidently, everyone has been experiencing the same bad service.

lisak297
5/18/18

I cant wait for my product to arrive. I did contact customer service and the rep was very responsive and helpful.

michellee100
5/13/18

I love this product. I was a child of the 80s where eyebrows were small and now I can make them look full again. I recommend this product to everyone who wants to have full eyebrows again.

jenw55
5/9/18

I waited for a month and my order hadn't even left the warehouse. I've have ask to get a refund. so don't order if you are outside the US.

lesliel77
5/1/18

I ordered 3 matte lipsticks and 2 metallic and 1 liner. The colors, for the most part, are close to their representations on the website. I thought the "old rose" would be more mauve-less skin tone but I'm sure I'll find some reason to wear it.
I found them to be VERY long lasting but come off easy with make up remover. The color lasted all day at work. Thru lunch and countless water bottle drinks...which is exactly why I ordered these to give them a try as I never have time to do touch ups. They go on with a silky feel and the wand lets you have good control so I didn't feel I needed a liner. I am sure I will be ordering these again and the girls at work have already jumped on the band wagan with these after seeing me wear it once.

stephaniet100
5/1/18

I was so surprised that it exceeded my expectations! Not only was it long lasting, but super wearable and not a hassle to remove!!!

elizabethw75
11/22/17

Focallure claims to have 100% customer satisfaction, but they have NO customer satisfaction. I bought exfoliating pads from Focallure, two packs. They claimed it was gentle enough for your underarms. I used one and it took all the skin and none of the hair off of my underarms. It was agony for days and was a week before I could wear deodorant again. I wrote them from the email I signed up with them twice and no answer. Then I wrote them from my main email. They blew me off and blew me off and pretended not to understand me. They finally answered with "we don't do returns" and "we'll give you a measly 20% off on one future item" so I decided to write reviews for them and take it to the BBB. I will NEVER be ordering from them again and you should heed my warning as well. AVOID!!! AVOID!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Focallure.com staff and other customers.

Focallure.com?