Review of FNCA

Tel: +33-1-41573219
tiragesphoto@fnac.com

anab141
12/2/18

The most horrible customer service, if I could I would not even give one star. I ordered a product, which was not compatible with my camera, I returned it following all the lengthy procedures. It was confirmed that I would be reimbursed but three weeks later, I still have not received the reimbursement. On top, they have closed any communication related to my order stating that I have been reimbursed. Never seen such bad service, never order anything through them.

oykuu
11/29/18

I ordered TV on 25th of october it is still pending although it was written that i would get that in 1-2 days, i couldn't reach them in any way. They don't answer any messages i have sent. I am so scared that i lost my money given the fact that they don't care about their customers.

steves443
2/27/18

Dishonest , Catastrophic, communications.
Ordered i pad , 64 . Supplied a 16 . 1 month after taking the money ,
3 months later , still no exchange or re embursement...

agathem
7/10/17

J'ai commandé un smartphone le 18/06 sur fnac marketplace. Il y a eu un problème lors de la livraison. Je n'ai jamais reçu le produit.

J'ai immédiatement signalé le problème à la fnac. Cela va quasiment faire un mois que j'attends mon produit et aucune solution n'a été trouvée à ce jour. La Fnac se contente de me demander de patienter. C'est vraiment scandaleux. Je n'ai jamais vu un tel manque de professionnalisme. J'ai beau demander à parler à un responsable, cela n'est jamais "possible".

Bref, en un mot : fnac marketplace est une ARNAQUE et je ne recommande absolument pas ! A fuir !

clarkeb1
6/29/17

I ordered a Apple HV adaptor on line which arrived as expected. However one month later a further amount was just taken from my credit card account - supposedly relating to some sort of card which I had neither ordered nor do I want or need. Its impossible to get any redress from this company.

nourr1
2/4/17

THEY STOLE MY MONEY! I wish I could put a zero grade. I bought two books at 70 euros. Did not receive the books, and tried to contact fnac three times. They did not accept to return my money because they can't do that with their policy. The books are on transit, so they can't give the money back. They told me the driver may have lost it. Basically, THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY. Worst Staff ever, worst services, liars, hang up the phone on you, call you at 12 am, and steal your money.

andrewt92
10/8/16

I tried to return a 'router' for which the software didn't work (100s of comments on internet about this problem. However despite their stated legal obligation to accept returns within 15 day without complaint or need for justification, they accepted the router, did not refund, but gave ma a 'bon' to purchase another router (but they have NO choice of routers.
They are acting illegally.
Do NOT purchase from the shop, they are robbers.

assemb
9/20/16

I had a bad experience at Fnac at airport CDG,we bought a small handheld and two earphones one was with Bluetooth the other without I wanted to change it and the guy get rude and unprofessional and did not let us buy anymore ,my children were very sad and cried ,it was at cdg at 10 45 am at terminal 2e ,we said for the guy we will file a claim he said that he does not care.
This is not the service we expect from a good company .
Thank you.
Theremember was 2 men and one woman the tallest men was rude and impolite.

zhaoyangc
11/30/15

The delivering will take forever, and I can't cancel the purchase, their phone is always occupied during 9:00-17:00, no chance to get through the line even to wait for hours, and they never answer email.

lizc18
7/15/15

I bought a laptop from FNAC online in April which is faulty. Their customer service is the worst I have ever met. They insisted that I send it in to "repair" rather than return it, even though it is brand new and just opened. And they have had it 10 weeks with no return!!! Absolute nightmare to get through to them. Almost fraudulent in their lack of professionalism.

johnm421
2/4/15

I bought a pair of binoculars online from Fnac. As of today, over a fortnight later, with a promised maximum delivery of 8 days, they have not arrived. Working through the complaints procedure, they forwarded me a note from their distributor with wording to the effect that "the post is the post, what do you expect?" I shan't be buying online from them again.

mariapiap
3/3/14

I bought a book at Fnac.com the 24th of january. Till today, 3rd of march, not only I didn't receive anything, but I didn't get any answer from them.
To contact them is impossible : no email, no international telephone number and no online help.
Basically I just lost my money.
I cannot imagine a business online worst than this.
Be careful.

nickt24
11/12/13

Fnac.com is quite misleading as it's a French site target to fluent French speakers who live in France. I've been having an adventure with a faulty tablet and their awful support. Because:
1) Nobody there (I mean none of the 20-30 people I've talked to during this time) speaks English or is willing even to try.
2) If you buy online and have a problem, after filiing this (on the phone and in French) they have the possibility to send a request to collect your item with DHL. That's the only positive. But they don't give you any number to monitor the service procedure. you get that only if you go yourself to a store in France!
3) Tried to call them about no. 2 cause I can't go to France and was charged several times for a 10'-20' international call because simply they were forwarding one to the other, until the line was automatically dropping from their side!
4) the online chat doesn't solve anything, they simply refer you about any problem to the phone support!
5) And by the way even to buy from abroad you'll need even to send a copy of your passport. Enjoy :)

herveh
11/20/11

FNAC has some of the largest stores in France mainly dedicated to electronics, books, CDs etc. Fnac.com has an even larger selection at prices similar or below the store prices. In terms of prices, Fnac.com remains competitive although you can sometimes find better prices at discount stores and/or competitors like Darty.
For books, you cannot find better prices elsewhere in France (except for used books but this is a different kind of business)

Questions? Get answers from the FNCA staff and other customers.

FNCA?