FlorenceScovelJewelry reviews

Mississauga, Ontario 14303, Canada
info@florencescovel.com

gertrudel4
3/23/19

Today is March 23, 2019 and I placed an order on January 26th, 2019 for 2 Grandmother/Granddaughter bracelets to give to my granddaughters on their birthdays in February as a small side gift. I got a message on January 28th that it was on its way. Hmmmmmmm....it must be going by Pony Express.....still not here. Maybe I'll get them in time for 2020.........Never, never, never, never again!!!

pixs
9/8/18

The jewelry is junk. Don't waste your money. It is impossible to get a refund from this company, if you can contact them.

patriciak224
8/29/18

A broken bracelet arrived. I called customer service. They they were sorry and hung up. I ordered some shoes. Came with all Chinese writing. Even UPS couldn't figure it out, so I can't return them. Thank God for Pay Pal. I would NEVER do business with this company again.

nancip4
6/26/18

Reading these reviews surprises me. The people complaining about, it's not silver its not gold are uneducated when it comes to jewelry. The prices Florence Scovel offers it couldn't be possible for the pieces to be real silver or gold. I have never had a problem with their delivery or customer service.

rohinit
2/27/18

The jewelry I received was exactly the same as in picture. Even the delivery was fast. Impressed with the service. Definitely going to purchase more items from your online store.

simmis4
2/26/18

I saw Cubic Zirconia necklace on my friend. I just got impressed with it so much that I placed the same set order on Florence Scovel. I received my order on time. I love it! Thanks for the great service!

agnesm17
2/23/18

I am very much impressed with the bangles and necklace delivered by Florence Scovel. I received good customer service from them.

skylag1
2/23/18

I just wanted to say thank you to Florence Scovel Jewelry for the earnings that I ordered. It is amazingly beautiful. I have no words. I am just loving it!

taylorj30
2/23/18

I received my order that is very beautiful and above my expectation. Thank for delivering it on time.

jenniferb379
2/7/18

Thank you for the Crystal Heart Everglow Pendant, I LOVE it! I appreciate your great customer service. Thanks!

coralk2
1/30/18

It's so good! I bought mesh multi-layer 3 color bracelet and it was worth the money and just the same as the pictures shown. It looks classy and elegant. Love it! Thank you!

barbaraj138
1/25/18

Florence Scovel is a good site, which provides beautiful jewelry collection to buy online. I am satisfied with my purchase. My experience was good and I have also recommend Florence Scovel to all.

kevins279
1/24/18

I purchased 2 products from Florence Scovel and they are of good quality. Appreciate their service. Thanks!

sharonm265
1/23/18

I love my new Multi-Layer Bracelet. The bracelet is of good quality and great design. The price is also good. Thanks!

gauravs30
1/23/18

Decent quality. I am happy with the product. Price was in my budget. I would like to recommend purchase from these guys.

terrya53
11/2/17

Products didn't arrive. Customer service # puts you on hold and disconnects.
I filed a case against them through PayPal. Don't use this site!!!

sonjaw10
10/22/17

This company is deceitful and does not honour contracts, rips you off and then fails to respond to the issue when raised in a professional manner. Buyer beware!!!! These people are thieves!!!

donnab221
10/9/17

I ordered a gold bracelet from these people it arrive wasn't gold in any way wouldn't even use it for a dog collar when tried to return the $#*! I email the company and they said it had nothing to do with them then fod me off saying it was a different company bullocks glad I payed through PayPal as had a proper receipt so the company couldn't say the money went to them

silvestrio
9/9/17

Todas las compras han sido satisfactorias, y no he tenido problemas con su seguimiento.Lo recomiendo

kimberlyz9
9/7/17

This was a hoax. I never got the item. I ordered it Aug 9, the money was withdrawn from my account 8/10. Finally got them on the phone 8/24 - they said I would see it in 5 days. It is now 9/7 and I have not received and I cannot get thru to them on the phone.

charlottec42
8/24/17

Products advertised as reduced and giving the impression they are silver, they are not silver they smell of cheap metal and are definitely not worth even the supposed reduced cost. Tried to complain and got asked for confirmation email/order no-not received, then got an email for a rating, responded back with complaint and now unable to get anywhere as it's over 30 days and there are loads of conditions to the returns. Pretty unimpressed.

nh113
8/17/17

Awesome prices for moderate quality with unique designs - would recommend purchase from them - Jewelry is unique and received lots of complements

noronhaa
8/14/17

recomendo, compro e indico, produtos de qualidade, compra segura, envio rapido e boa comunicaçao. sem falar no otimo preco.

janicem84
7/24/17

Good company with a great product, I would definitely order from this company again! It is well worth the purchase and price

kerryc43
7/21/17

Product arrives on time
High-quality product offered
Top and famous product with no fault product
they have a concrete customer service
Recommended!!

I suggest you cancel your order and immediately (like right now) apply for a refund from PayPal or your credit card company. This is another way this scam of a company tries to hang on to your money without sending any of their junk jewelry to you.

By Betsy M.

It took almost 2 weeks for me and I received a discount voucher for the long wait. I had hardly any response to 3 chase emails. The website/Facebook page makes you feel it's a homely company making fairly good quality goods but in fact it's all made in China and you are truly getting what you pay for as nothing I bought was expensive. I doubt I'll use them again but ok for trinkets.

By Janine T.

It did take a little time, but like Patricia C. Said...once you get it you realize that you just bought a cheap chinese peace of jewelry...the photographer did a great job making it look better than what it really is...lesson learned...lol

By george k.

AVOID FLORENCE SCOVEL JEWELRY AT ALL COSTS THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED Just found out that FLORENCE SCOVEL JEWELRY has refunded the cost of the sterling silver bracelet (stainless steel) via paypal minus the postage costs ,no contact with me or message ,will never deal with this company again Trading standards will be alerted to the attempted con ! THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THIS as a sterling silver bracelet but it is stainless steel ,they have blocked any me from any further lines of communication AVOID FLORENCE SCOVEL JEWELRY AT ALL COSTS THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED

By Nick R.

I wouldn't advise ordering from them. They do not deliver and attempting to gain a refund from them is painful.

By HH H.

There is no phone number you can only reach them by email. info@florencescovel.com This company sells junk. Everything breaks and all they will do is offer to replace it.

By Mary B.

As most of the rubbish they sell is made in China and comes in a plastic wrapper, I would say no. In addition, they have one of the worst customer service on the planet and if you have a problem they will not deal with it for months. Avoid these people like the plague and go to a proper jewellers that will give you value for money and the genuine article that the recipient will not be disappointed with

By Louise B.

Return it

By Lucille T.

DO NOT buy from this company. Nothing is as pictured. The worst part is their shipping times. You may get your merchandise or you may not. Then, you cannot reach them for a refund.

By Sherri B.

Do not buy from this site! It's JUNK!! Items are comparable to the junk that you'd see in those claw machines or bubble gum machines

By Darlene E.
Questions? Get answers from the FlorenceScovelJewelry staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FlorenceScovelJewelry