FlopStore

FlopStore has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 94 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FlopStore ranks 58th among Shoes sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 58.3%

• Mine typically last 2 years which is when I seem to have worn in a hole in the sole near the heel.
  • Excellent customer service, price was reasonable and fast shipping.

• I emailed and nothing and had no phone number at the time.
How would you rate FlopStore?

“Great selection!”

John M.
7/21/20

It took a few months but I got my flip flops! Good deal and cheap shipping. They did get back at me through Messenger after a week or two but considering the times... The only thing I would recommend is sending a confirmation e mail but I am happy about this transaction and would recommend FlopStore in Canada.

“Awful customer service - delivery to Canada is delayed infinitely”

Natasha S.
3/17/21

This business offers zero customer service and has ballooned prices for flip flops to make them seem very credible. Top it all, their next day shipping is a huge lie. It's been more than a month and my order still reads processing. Amanda from customer service will write a line every now and then to tell you "they are looking into it". They are full of...

2 years (3) customer service (8) arch support (3) phone number (3)
natashas229
March 17th, 2021

Products used:
She is

jenniferl1727
May 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered two pair of flip-flops... so excited. I actually got my tracking number and then it all went South. They created a label and a tracking number but my package never moved from their location. I emailed them 14 tines and I received the same generated email and no human response after they promised there would be. I really wish I would have read these reviews because I see that this is a very common thing for them and in fact I don't believe the good reviews. It's just hard to believe comparing to what I went through that this company is legitimate and conducts good business with anybody. I really wanted my flip flop so I waited until I realized that they had no intention of sending them so I had to contact my bank and file a claim which is always such a pain and I'm going to write a review wherever I can to try to spread the word about this company because I hate scammers and that's 100% what they are. Please shop anywhere else

Products used:
I bought 2 havaianna flip flops that never came

yasminam3
April 26th, 2021

It is not a scam. I ordered my Havainas 2 weeks ago and got them today. Don't panick if u dont receive a confirmation email :p

johnm5424
July 21st, 2020

mariannan4
May 25th, 2021

Shipped fast, but unfortunately it was not authentic Havaianas, I got my first pair of new style of Havaianas from Saks Fifth Avenues, later saw different color of that style on Flopstore, ordered, got them fast, but completely different quality, it was obvious they were fake, that's what you get for cheaper price..

alexs1127
June 7th, 2020

Ordered flip flops on 10 April. After many messages I have yet to receive a response or my order which included expedited delivery.
Company either has hit its employees with too many flip flops on their head and they cannot process simple emails or delivers orders by wearing the flip flops and walking to your house
Absolutely ridiculous!

ramonab92
June 10th, 2021

I ordered a pair of Ipanema flip-flops in May 12,2021 and I have not received them yet on Jun 10,2021.
I sent 4 emails to the customer service and I have received the same answer... from a robot. Nobody checked my order. I think this site is a big fake!

johnc6283
April 3rd, 2021

This site is a joke. They dont ship your product but take your money immediately and they do not respond to any mails you send them. Complete scam. I do hope people read this and do not waste their money on this scam site. Prob some set of prep kids whirling around in their Abercrombie sweats counting all the scam money we've spent

ronniea44
February 25th, 2021

Ordered jandals on 3 Feb and haven't recieved them. Have emailed and no response. Very disappointed as was meant to be a birthday present.

Tip for consumers:
I don't know if it's a problem with delivering to NZ but I would avoid!!!

joyw215
April 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered 2 pairs of Havianas on April 11, however I did not receive a confirmation email. I wrote to the contact email given on the site, shopstyle.com only to be told they don't sell to retail and that I should contact the store directly. I did not read the reviews as I would not have place my order. Now I left wondering if I will ever see the flip flops. They charged my credit card and I have no way of knowing what happened to my order. Both of these companies are crooked DO NOT, I SAY DI NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I have very little confidence in online shopping as it is and this experience make even more leery.

hollyi29
March 11th, 2021

Don't believe the reviews, this is a scam site. They will take your money and not post anything, do not buy from this site.

luciaf44
January 25th, 2021

They never deliver product i will report legally - they website seems to be a fake, they never reply to emails

roberth1944
July 4th, 2020

10/10 Only good things to say about Flopstore. I ordered 150 pairs ofr a wedding and they helped me with a bulk discount and free shipping to the location wedding. Not sure how they made any money on the order with the shipping costing so much. Either way, i have told 2 others about them already and fully approve them to anyone in need of flipflops.

rocioc25
July 8th, 2020

Two months ago I made my order, in its follow-up it says that it was in Mexico a month ago, but the orders by Asedia cannot be tracked in Mexico.
In my order it says it was sent by DHL but in DHL my order does not appear.
2 months Flop Store does not answer my emails.

kimberleys69
May 23rd, 2020

Do NOT order from these scammers, they take your money you dont recieved your order, then they ignore emails!

arianab17
August 27th, 2018

As others have said, I went through several rounds of emails before there was finally a pair of shoes they said they had in stock. When I finally received my package (hey, at least I received a package!), there was a pair of men's Converse in there and a packing slip for someone in Australia, which is decidedly NOT the kids' Havaianas I ordered for my 2-year-old. After multiple requests for a refund and no response, I guess I'll just kiss that 20 bucks goodbye and move on. What a mess. DON'T get taken in by these jerks!

rebeccal214
July 11th, 2019

Ordered shoes two months ago and they never arrived. I am still writing back and forth with the customer service who have sent me messages in very poor English. I doubt that any resolution will ever come and am so bummed I got scammed. :( Writing this review so it doesn't happen to you too!

Tip for consumers:
FRAUD! Please stay away and don't get scammed!

marym2599
August 4th, 2020

So Many Colors! Seriously there must be over 100 colors and shades available. Great website excellent prices.

chrisl491
August 31st, 2018

Dont throw your money away! Dont bother with this company! I ordered two pairs, received no email confirmation or delivery so i started looking for reviews... I should have looked before ordering. Called their customer service and the number is not in service. LUCKLY i haven't been charged yet so im on the phone with the CC company now to block the transaction if these turds ever get their $#*! together enough to try and take my money.

asial2
June 21st, 2018

I ordered 2 pairs of flip flops back in may, over 2 months ago. They were supposedly shipped on May 16th, and as of today, June 21st, I have not received them, and have not been able to contact Flopstore. I called them several times but there is never any answer, and they haven't responded to my emails. Looks like this is a total scam and I won't receive my order. Do not waste your money on this scam!

kachinab
May 9th, 2019

Over a year and no shoes don't give this website your money. "Customer Service" Department just keep coming up with excuses: See screen shots

rubyd15
November 16th, 2018

I bought a pair of flip flops over a month ago and I never received them. There is no phone number, just a general email address. I emailed with no response.

To make it worse I never received a receipt in my email, just a charge on my credit card so I technically have no receipt.

Awful experience, I will never buy from these untrustworthy people again!

paulr481
July 27th, 2018

Really disappointed with this company. They have this amazing selection, yet were unable to provide me with any of them. I placed an order mid-May and after 1 month nothing arrived. They suggested I cancel and I'm still waiting for a refund in late July...

christophem5
July 27th, 2019

Never get the shoes nor get any refund! This shop is a total SCAM, such a shame, stay away. For sur this shop shouldn't exist

richards1338
July 7th, 2019

Many promises. No shoes. Don't trust them. Every time we respond with the details they ask for, they come back with the same questions as if we haven't answered them million times already.

I made a purchase, I received nothing and the company does not respond. Now I think is a fraud

By Rocio C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FlopStore staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FlopStore?

Have a question about FlopStore?