Review of FlopStore.ca

Tel: 32289959811
sales@flopstore.ca

kachinab
5/9/19

Over a year and no shoes don't give this website your money. "Customer Service" Department just keep coming up with excuses: See screen shots

jenniferm1095
3/23/19

I'm very happy with these flopstore and, as long as they don't change much over the years, will definitely be purchasing some more pairs as needed. I love the comfort and designs and the only strange thing I find with these is where the toe piece is situated.

leob88
3/23/19

Hands down the best flop I ever owned. This is the first flat, light weight flop I have ever been able to wear.Extremely light weight, great for travel. Versitle, they go with anything; sundresses, short, etc. and good arch support!! I love them. They don't pinch or hurt between my toes like other flops. They are truly the perfect flopstore. Buy them now because the mush II are not a comfy.

johnnym129
3/21/19

These are so cute! I love that the sole is navy blue instead of the usual black and the straps are a mesh weave. (On the style I ordered: Navy/Raspberry) are my favorite! I buy a new pair every spring.

nancyb737
3/21/19

I wear these almost everyday in the summer. They are my go to flopstore for everything and work wonderfully at the beach too. I even wear them as part of my daily commute and switch to more appropriate footwear at the office. It take a week or so to break them in, but they really seem to sort of conform to your feet the more you wear them. Mine typically last 2 years which is when I seem to have worn in a hole in the sole near the heel.

pauls1125
3/20/19

I got these for my 15 month old in size 4. They actually stay on his feet and they're super cute :)Easy on and off for the beach or outdoor play.

ramons39
3/20/19

Yay! My 3 year old loves these flip flops aka "flippy floppies"! It's her shoe of preference every day. They fit comfortably and the back strap keeps them on fairly well. The sole is soft and flexible. Will get them in a bigger size once she outgrows these ones!

sherleys4
3/20/19

My 7y/o daughter loves these. She's super picky. I think we've sent back 15 pairs of flip flops this season trying to find the right one. This one is lightweight, fabric between the toes, cute but not pink, and sturdy. Winner!

brentm162
3/20/19

Thankfully I paid attention to other reviews. These run small. My daughter wears a size 11, so I bought a size 12. Glad I did. Be sure to purchase a size larger. She tried these on and said they were very comfy. I'm giving these a 5 star. If I have problems with wear and tear in the next few months, I'll come back and update my review.

eduardob56
3/18/19

Overall good quality. Thick enough to not feel pebbles through the bottom, but not hard, doesn't feel like cheap foam, strong comfortable straps, heel strap stayed in place when she walked, the integrity of the rest of the flip flop was not changed when I removed the heel strap with scissors (but I don't recommend removing if using in a wet environment like a pool or the beach), so you can't reattach them, but that was anticipated when I removed them. So glad I brought them

ericc326
3/17/19

I love these sandals. They are cute & since I read the other reviews before my purchase, I got the right size. My daughter normally wears 7/8 & I purchased the 5/6 in these & they fit perfectly. My daughter loves them & can easily get them on & off herself. I'm always nervous buying sandals online for her because her feet are a bit chubby. These fit nicely & don't rub to make uncomfortable. So far, great purchase.

heaths34
3/17/19

These are our favorite kids flip flops. The cushion molds to your kids foot and the piece between the toes is soft. We also like the quiksilver brand, but the foam is a little harder and does not conform as much. More conforming foam wears down a bit faster. It's a tradeoff you have to make...but we love them!

aprild119
3/17/19

These sandals are amazing. Super, super comfortable. We had to buy an "emergency" pair of shoes on holiday for my young child who was getting blisters and found Sanuk. Initially a little hesitant at the price, we were limited in choice so bought them. She lived in them for two years until she outgrew them (and they were still in fantastic condition)

hazela18
3/17/19

Like every pair of sandals I've purchased, these are well-made, comfortable and cute. My 3 year old can get them on and off by herself. They fit well, and there is a good amount of cushion/thickness to protect her feet from the hard tile floor in our house. Well worth the money.

evelynp46
3/14/19

These flip were a pretty color and have been comfortable to wear from the day I received them. It is basically a flat sandal with no arch support, which may be important to parents of kids with growing feet. But the price was fine and the flip seem to be of good quality. I've also worn them in the shower at a camp ground and there was no noticeable color change to the sandal or the straps. Happy buyer!

anthonyi36
3/14/19

The only down fall I see with them is if they run out and don't wash their feet before putting them back on, they stain easily. Other wise my daughter loves them and said they are very comfortable.

josephl300
3/13/19

These are cute flip flips and good quality, but when I ordered the size 9/10 I thought it was big girl sized. They seemed way too small when I got them, probably would have fit her 2 years ago. I do not have kids so it is my fault for not reading about the sizing a little closer

karenk452
3/13/19

Size 7's were too small and my grandssister was extremely disappointed that should couldn't keep them. I requested to return the product and all info to return was sent immediately. I put them in the mail box and the next day my refund had been issued. I did order a larger size and they ar great. My grandssister new favorite pair of shoes.

brandonm214
3/13/19

Nice cushy sole, and doesn't fall apart in a few weeks. Typical quality, which in my opinion is excellent. Straps are comfortable soft nylon which dries fairly quickly. I will say that as with all size up. My daughter typically wears a 2 - 2 1/2 in other brand closed shoes.This one is lightweight, fabric between the toes, cute but not pink, and sturdy. Winner!

janem334
3/13/19

For any petite women out there with tiny feet, this fit me equivalent to a woman's size 4.5 sandal or woman's 4.5 high heel shoe. Since there are virtually women's size 4 flip-flops , I buy the kid's version.I ordered a 3 and they fit perfect.

deana86
3/12/19

This is my 2nd pair for my daughter. She outgrew her 1st pair. She says these are very comfortable. They look cute with dresses or pants/shorts. They give quality shoes. Her other pair held up for over a year and still look brand new!

ricardos93
3/12/19

Loved these flip flops! My daughter wore them everyday till our puppy ate them! Tried buying another pair but they were out of this color so we opt for a different color and the size and fit was SO different.The color is a bubble gum pink and they're made out of a yoga mat so they're really comfortable. So if you buy a pair get this one.

wadeh55
3/11/19

My kid is allowed to wear Havaianas to school.These hold up great for daily use to school, comfortable strap and offer cushion for her foot.They seem nicely made for being under $15I would purchase this again.

grantm70
3/11/19

These are perfect for our summer activities. Nice cushy sole, and doesn't fall apart in a few weeks. Typical Teva quality, which in my opinion is excellent. Straps are comfortable soft nylon which dries fairly quickly. I will say that as with all Tevas, size up. My daughter typically wears a 2 - 2 1/2 in other brand closed shoes. I ordered a 3 and they fit perfect.

williamp738
3/10/19

Really cute flip flops, but they ran small -- so we gifted them because they're a good brand and we wanted someone else to love them.Very soft, very comfortable for my texture sensitive child.Quick shipment - thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the FlopStore.ca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FlopStore.ca