Review of FlopStore.ca

Tel: 32289959811
sales@flopstore.ca

elisep11
11/19/18

Place an order on October 14th. It has been processing (whatever that means) ever since. But the credit has been charges the 15th. So yeah. I'd say the positives reviews are phony, or from people who got paid.No way in hell that these are real.

rubyd15
11/16/18

I bought a pair of flip flops over a month ago and I never received them. There is no phone number, just a general email address. I emailed with no response.

To make it worse I never received a receipt in my email, just a charge on my credit card so I technically have no receipt.

Awful experience, I will never buy from these untrustworthy people again!

toddk64
11/3/18

Got them in 5 days and I already want more !
Flopstore has more flipflops then I have ever seen anywhere. Even Amazon.

tracys281
10/23/18

Placed order over a month ago and was charged on credit card next day. Never rcvd email re shipping so emailed company twice and no response. Tried calling number on email confirmation of order and out of service. Called number on website and goes to odd answering machine after ringing forever. Have contacted my credit card company and BBB.

renaea6
10/18/18

I was very surprised to see how fast the package arrived here overseas. Very happy! DHL was good at telling me when they would arrive so that i could plan to leave work.

johnk1003
10/5/18

Fast Shipping and amazing amount of Havaianas to choose from in the website. I bought 3 pairs (2 for my wife and 1 for me) Arrived in cool Havaianas boxes and perfect condition

jills217
9/26/18

I ordered Haviana's on the 20th August and it's not the 26th Sep and I still do not have them. I have sent various patient and polite emails, which takes approximately 1 week to respond to and when they do it's just some useless waffle. Phone number does not work. I wish I had read the reviews before before I bought from them. Essentially this company appear to just steal from people. I am escalting to the obsusman as this company needs to be closed down.

kats80
9/7/18

SO SHADY....Hi, I was noticing that you guys all placed your orders around the time that I did. I made my order July 22 2018 (like at 2am). I ordered expedited shipping and after a week went to log on to check the status, but I apparently didn't even have an account, I also never received an order confirmation. I emailed and nothing and had no phone number at the time. I thought that I must not have completed the order, so just left it. Today I opened my email....and surprise a confirmation of my order....but somehow the email is DATED FOR JULY 22 2018.... which made no sense, until I went to check my credit card statement to make a stop payment, but it's been over 30 days... I want to know if anyone else had this same situation regarding BACKDATED CONFIRMATIONS or NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND YOUR ACCOUNT. I'm concerned bc these people have our credit info!!!!!!
Thanks for listening
Kat

chrisl491
8/31/18

Dont throw your money away! Dont bother with this company!! I ordered two pairs, received no email confirmation or delivery so i started looking for reviews... I should have looked before ordering. called their customer service and the number is not in service. LUCKLY i haven't been charged yet so im on the phone with the CC company now to block the transaction if these turds ever get their $#*! together enough to try and take my money.

julesh30
8/28/18

I ordered 5 weeks ago and have to say I am appalled at this company. The customer service number doesn't work and they do reply to emails eventually. My order didn't arrive so I messaged them. Eventually they said the order was damaged and offered me to wait for new stock, choose another product or have a refund. I decided on a refund and they said it would be backnin my bank within 3 to 5 working days..I'm still waiting.. I have emailed them on numerous occasions the last email they have said I have to get in touch with my own bank as the money has gone to STRIPE their credit card company. So don't think I will get this back. Please don't use this company.

arianab17
8/27/18

As others have said, I went through several rounds of emails before there was finally a pair of shoes they said they had in stock. When I finally received my package (hey, at least I received a package!), there was a pair of men's Converse in there and a packing slip for someone in Australia, which is decidedly NOT the kids' Havaianas I ordered for my 2-year-old. After multiple requests for a refund and no response, I guess I'll just kiss that 20 bucks goodbye and move on. What a mess. DON'T get taken in by these jerks!

mohamads13
8/26/18

This is a scam.
try calling the customer service number before ordering. it is actually out of service. they charged me the money and never delivered the items. it has been two months i didn't get my refund.

paulr481
7/27/18

Really disappointed with this company. They have this amazing selection, yet were unable to provide me with any of them. I placed an order mid-May and after 1 month nothing arrived. They suggested I cancel and I'm still waiting for a refund in late July...

mikec639
7/14/18

I ordered my 4 pairs... they were back ordered for 1 pair and refused to ship the items separately. i cant reach them by phone and they take a week to answer by email. i cancelled my order and gave up havianas until a better online store arrives....

honestly. i dont understand how they are still in business.

asial2
6/21/18

I ordered 2 pairs of flip flops back in may, over 2 months ago. They were supposedly shipped on May 16th, and as of today, June 21st, I have not received them, and have not been able to contact Flopstore. I called them several times but there is never any answer, and they haven't responded to my emails. Looks like this is a total scam and I won't receive my order. Do not waste your money on this scam!!

amyj162
5/31/18

So, I love Havaianas. I have a bit of an addiction to them. I have every colour of the rainbow because they were my go-to footwear everyday that I lived in Dubai (5.5 years). I had so many that I could match any outfit with the right colour. I love them. So summer was coming in Toronto and I wanted a couple new ones; 1 that I owned before and was a favourite. And another just for $#*!s and giggles. The first pair they had in stock, the second they did not so I chose a different pair. Bought it online in USD so it came up to $74 CAD. Fine, dont care. Love em. Then I got a DHL shipping/tracking number that didnt work. No biggie. It arrived at my door but I had to pay $9.60 HST (weird, so I paid California tax and Ontario tax), but it was mislabeled as worth $74 CAD but I only received one pair. Plus I had to pay $9.80 handling to get it. So basically I paid almost $20 extra to receive one pair of Havaianas (which I love and am currently wearing, but still), So the next pair are on their way, no tracking number given, but Ill receive them. It just sucks that I paid so much for flip flops. The website is a little misleading because its a .ca address but they ship from California. I didnt pay duties but I paid HST and handling. Which you already pay upon checkout on the website (S&H is charged) Bottom line: they have so many styles so if you love Havaianas youll find what you want (if its in stock). But youll pay A LOT! Its not worth it for Canadians unless you really, really want a specific pair.

noelc16
2/6/15

Fraudulent site. Do not order. I repeat do not. Business number out of service. still havent got my product. 1 month has passed w/ no customer service response to email. Fraud.

Questions? Get answers from the FlopStore.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FlopStore.ca