Flight Office

Flight Office has a consumer rating of 4.51 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Flight Office also ranks 28th among Travel Search Engine sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.3%
How would you rate Flight Office?

“Flight office”

Tracy S.
3/9/20

I was initially pleased with flight office. Alice was very helpful. However due to using both WhatsApp and email some confusion happened and our tickets weren't issued on the day we paid despite a WhatsApp confirmation. And the next day we were phoned and asked for more money to release the tickets. My husband eventually sorted it and we paid the agreed price. It made us feel uncomfortable. However we will try them again as they were so helpful and got us a good price for the ticket.

“Super bad service”

Mark J.
12/29/19

Bought a flight tickets and they said that I need to charge extra if I want that ticket that is just extra charge and I was on acceptable also they also call back saying that there isn't any seats when they have it on the website saying that for a more seats that's just dumb

gyimd
March 14th, 2020
Brilliant service by Flight Office.
My request was swiftly attended to in a professional manner by Ms. Stella.
She was polite, attentive, a good listener and worked swiftly on my request.
She took time to explain everything she was going to do and how it was going to be done.
She clear all my worries by explaining to me where the company sits as I asked many questions
to clarify any scam.
Within the time she stated, my e-ticket was sent to me by email.
It is highly likely that I will recommend to friends and family
janeb590
February 11th, 2020
Martin is great - super helpful and found me a great price. Will use again ! Can recommend and price cannot be beaten.
markj691
December 29th, 2019
johnm911
January 7th, 2019
I bought an air ticket through their website on Turkish Airlines for the 21/12/2018 they cancelled the ticket and got a refund from the airline on the 5/11/2018 .
On the 20/12/2018 they contacted my son and said the flight had been cancelled due to technical reasons a blatant lie . I called the airline and they said no it hadn't but the travel agent had purposely cancelled the ticket .24 hours before the flight they contacted my son and said that they would get him another flight but different dates costing him 2 days of his holiday !!!
I am trying to get compensation but so far just apologies but nothing else .
The Trust Pilot Website is full of one star poor reviews they have a team writing 5 star reviews but they are fake .
Do not use these scammers
mariama48
February 12th, 2020
I had an excellent customer service from Steve who is staff from travel opedia. He dealt with me very professional and made me feel safewith my booking with no worries. I highly recommend to use this company for your travel and ask for Steve who will be very helpful.
mowlida
December 22nd, 2019
Flight Office. there I met a lady called Stella who gave me the best service and a discount. if you ever want a ticket and good service please contact Stella. I will always get back to this company and will recommend my family and friends. thanks this time and a happy new year and Xmas.
khalifn
December 16th, 2019
I received exceptional customer service from Alice just few days ago when i booked my flight to Ethiopia. Thanks Alice for finding the best and the cheapest flights for me this Christmas. I appreciate your support.
Many Thanks
Khalif
tracys454
March 9th, 2020
andream398
November 15th, 2019
Excellent service from Stella, she was very patient and find me the best flight, Good job done, will always recommend Office Flight to a friend.
moniquef27
December 7th, 2019
I had been searching for my annual London to Sydney flight home that I book every year for Xmas. I had tried all the usual sites, with the airline direct flights being the most expensive, and all other websites around the same price. I don't know how I came across Travelopedia but at first glance I was happy I did. I then thought it must be a con as the prices were hundreds of pounds less than all the other sites (I normally use Skyscanner). I then called and spoke to someone which is always reassuring,, in my case Stella. Stella talked me through a number of options, all at prices I couldn't believe. She then emailed me information to confirm all was correct and she booked my flight. I was still astounded by the price, and I did mention this to Stella that I was worried it might be a con. Stella, and her team, kept me involved the whole time between paying and the airline issuing my ticket, they reply to messages / phone calls /emails immediately and above all I got the most direct flight with Qatar(24 hours and my favourite airline), for the same price as a 35 hour flight with United offered on Skyscanner. This particular flight was averaging £1500+ on other sites, I paid £1050. I am a frequent flyer and I hope everyone reads this review as I won't be using any other website again for my flights. Thank you Stella and Travelopedia!!!
ians243
December 13th, 2019
I found that Stella cared about me as a customer and dealt with my booking with patience and expertise
davido486
December 9th, 2019
Flight office his company is a excellent company and they are very helpful.
They are amazing if u do not believe me call and will tell more of them anyone.
leticiad17
November 20th, 2019
Stella was amazing truly helped me and my family have the right packet to Brazil. Will be definitely contacting her to help me in the future again. Well done guys
yvann
December 25th, 2019
Martin service was good .Fligt service was good.Value for time and many.i will take next time your service................................
jamesb2218
November 11th, 2019
Martin from flight office was excellent and very helpful.which means it was easy to book my flight. He waited for me to pay and got me the best deal he could find which is a very good deal
richardm957
September 16th, 2019
As a repeat customer I have noted that the service has always been consistent each time. The agents have a friendly professional approach and are always willing to go the extra mile to secure the best flight/holiday deal.

U keep your word that is why i choose flight office,

By David O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Flight Office staff and other customers.

flighto1
Flight O.
Flightoffice is a leading Travel Brand under trading name of Travelopedia Ltd (2nd Floor, 7 Mackenzie Street, Slough – SL1 1XQ, United Kingdom. Company Reg No: 08168135, Vat No: 199172856) provides cheap flights and low cost Holiday deals to valuable customers. We offer some of the best price Guarantees and a smooth travel experiance. At flightoffice your search for cheap flights, Hotels and Holidays ends and you will love our fast and reliable service provided by specially trained Travel agents. You can book Online by using Visa card, Master card, AMEX and others. We have special deals for selected destinations over the phone. Why wait? come, search and enjoy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flight Office?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Flight Office?