Review of Flighhub

SITE CLOSED
Suggest Category

terencem31
5/19/19

A few weeks ago, I'd posted a review of how Flighhub is cheating people. The only way to get your refund in such a hopeless situation is to do what I did... I contacted my credit card vendor - which in my case is Royal Bank of Canada, and spoke with the disputes department to get the refund amount (due to me) disputed. RBC has reversed the charges on my Visa card retrospective and there is no interest on charge. Though I'm glad I got my money back, I'm still mad at Flighhub the thieves and I will never never do business with such a dishonest agency again.

Folks who have been duped like I was, please get in touch with your credit card vendor to dispute the charges.

martinb134
8/29/17

The website said "timed out" on first attempt, success on second attempt, to book flight. However, both were booked. Airline noted duplicate booking and cancelled one of them refunding the money ... to Flighthub.

After almost 6 weeks, numerous phone calls and a poor review on Sitejabber, which elicited a response from Flighthub, the money was refunded to me!

Not sure if that was the difference, but thanks Sitejabber.

Questions? Get answers from the Flighhub staff and other customers.

Flighhub?