Review of Flighthub

Tel: 1-800-711-1755
beta@flighthub.com

syedh32
5/17/19

I made a booking by speaking to their agent and I specifically asked that I need to have a checked bag, agent assured me that there is a check bag included. When I got my tickets it said no check in bag I called airlines to confirm. There is not bag included and I will have to pay extra. They are doing anything to take your booking and customer services sucks. Big liars.. stay away

trevorp38
5/15/19

To give a background I got some tickets from flight hub and wanted to change the flights. We are flying out of Ohio to London for business but also going to Ireland from London. Of course I did not but the insurance because that is usually crap and over priced. Something came up with a change in business meetings and we were no longer flying to Shannon Ireland and we had to fly into Dublin Ireland from London. I called to change the flights and at first they said it was impossible and you can not do it(how it was impossible we had no idea because it is usually no problem). We asked to speak with a supervisor who sounded like a regular worker that did not know much than the previous person. Flight hub was saying it was impossible because of the airlines regulations and policies. The flight was through Aer Lingus and we spoke with them directly and they said that you can change the flight within two days no problem. We then called flight hub back and they were still saying no. We were willing to spend even a small fee to change the flights but nothing outrageous. We then somehow got a three way call with a representative from Aer Lingus and a representative from flight hub and they conflicted and long story short Aer Lingus was letting us change the flight but flight hub was not. Now in this process we were on hold for multiple hours moving from one "supervisor" to the next getting no where. No one could answer our question and we were getting a lot of crickets after our three way call that proved them wrong and they knew it and we knew it. After a day went by they emailed me saying that there was an action that needed attention as soon as possible and to give them a call. So we did and I had multiple co workers on the phone listening in at this point and they then said we could change the flight but for $700+ dollars. Now keep in mind for me to just book a new flight from London to Dublin it was around $120 dollars. So for the amount to change one flight I could have booked 3 flights and we told them that. There immediate response was to knock off $100 dollars making it $600 dollars to change the flight which again I could have still booked three flights for that which is down right highway robbery. THE STORY GETS BETTER JUST WAIT!!!!!!. I have attached a photo of our proof of purchase and our flights. Now getting the one flight changed now causes a different problem because now we have to get home somehow. To change the two flights they said that it would be $3300+ dollars and that would have taken us from London to Dublin and then from Dublin back to Cleveland. The funny this is that when I booked the flight it Cost me ONLY $2200 Dollars. At this point we decided we were getting no where with these guys and I am going to rent a car to take my self to and from Shannon to Dublin and keep the flights the same. I have never dealt with such bad customer service that is just out to get your money and not help you with your flights. I am going to post this to social media and I hope this whole thing goes viral because I got scammed and this third party sight is complete crap and I hope people can see this and avoid the MASSIVE headache and PROBLEMS that I went through. After this experience I will NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Book any flights through any third part sights ever again. I guess you live and you learn sometimes and this was a HUGE learning experience. I hope flight hub reads this and goes back to our conversations that they said were recorded for quality experience and see how crappy services are.

morim1
5/14/19

I bought an extended cancellation policy for 34$ when I bought the ticket and when I called to cancel they said that was only valid for 24 hours

bridged
5/10/19

I was stupid enough not to have looked into the reviews about Flighthub before booking with them. Most of the reviews were so bad.

I just booked a flight with Flighthub but I was forced to cancel immediately because their website somehow managed to change or "magic" the date of my return flight to a later month: I entered June 17, 2019 but it "magically" appeared as July 17, 2019 after giving them my credit card details. This travel company is tactically fooling and fleecing their clients for more profits. Be warned of unscrupulous practices of travel agencies/companies who always manage to scam prospective travellers.

thirik1
5/10/19

i booked the tickets from flight Hub and flight got cancel all i ask for it refund but customer service telling me to ask the credit card company. when i call the airline they are telling me they have all ready authorize to fully refund the money to me but flight hub is not paying me back. The amount is around $4400. Please solve this problem and some one tell me what to do next

rihaba1
5/10/19

This was one of the scariest flight for me and for many others. Sunwing had to switch planes from 737 Max to a plane from Eastern airline. The plane looked dated with tapes everywhere on arm rests and ceiling. After an hour of delay at the airport and about 2 hours sitting on the plane with no explanation we finally started to move but then we had to stop because the power on the plane went off. We were told that they need to recharge something. When we asked to switch planes, we were told that we can get off but had no guarantees that we will be able to be placed on another plane because all Sunwing flights from Punta Cana were full. When people started to panic, the pilot decided to open the doors of the plane and asked all of us to leave. Not many explanations were given to us as to what will happen. 15-20 minutes later we were asked to board the same plane. Since we did not have other option, we agreed to board but of course we were all praying for a safe landing. The videos I have show people were panicking as they started to call their loved ones. Not a cool move from Sunwing or from their sister American company Eastern Airline who were not sympathetic at all. we arrived at 2:05AM instead of 10:45pm.

cynthiad163
5/8/19

I bought a round trip ticket to Austin from Orlando for June 1st. I canceled within 2 days. I was told they would not refund my ticket and would only offer me a future travel credit of $17 (I bought the ticket for $210), and they said that I must use my $17 credit by August 3rd and must travel to the same destination. This is a company of major cheats. Their customer service is a super joke. Will keep writing bad reviews and reporting them to whoever can help bring this cheating company to its knees!

debbiep204
5/7/19

Booked a flight for my son and myself. Then my son couldn't make the flight tried to cancel well you can not its non refundable(didn't say that when I booked it) then asked if I could upgrade using this on my ticket oh HELL No. Will book with the airline from now on this is bull$#*!. So, I am out 500 dollars cause I can't use the ticket.

jamesz70
5/7/19

The website information on cancellation is different than when calling in
In speaking with the rep the 400.00 ticket not refundable but can get a voucher. There will be a 200.00 fee when I use in the future.
one year,
The website says it is fully refundable but would not allow me to cancel.

faribaj
5/7/19

DO NOT BOOK WITH FLIGHTHUB!

THEY ARE A FRAUD AND A LAIR! LIES ABOUT POLICY AND FLIGHTS.

UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF! DO NOT FALL FOR THE LOW PRICE.

THEY CANCELLED MY FLIGHT 3 TIMES!! SAYING ITS NOT AVAILABLE!

I AM DISGUSTED BY THE SERVICE I RECEIVED! BY THE SUPERVISOR!

jennyg82
5/7/19

The service is NON existent, people are NOT trained to resolve the issue.Puppets are answering the calls who have NO authority to assist you; Shame on you, FlghtHub, what a disappointment!! Will NEVER use your service and make sure that everyone is aware of your poor service!

patriciam644
5/6/19

Very bad customer services. Sold us economy class and it wasn't economy class and we had to pay extra fees for baggages for international flights to Europe and all they said we should have upgraded it on the website which is not true it doesn't say anything about upgrade it says just economy. I found out when I called to air Canada. We will never buy any tickets from them. Manager was very rude to us and he was only trying to cover himself.

imel
5/5/19

My first and last time using this agent/website. Didn't get notification that my flight was changed, and worse, the agent I spoke with kept insisting that I missed my flight! What?! I wouldn't have had they informed me that my flight got changed to an earlier time.
Save yourselves the trouble, don't use Flighthub!

corym87
5/5/19

So my first time using flight hub. I booked a flight for a friend to come visit me. I clicked on the extended cancellation option $19.99 as I knew my friends plans could change. I called today to cancel and they advise me that in the fine print, the extension lasts until the next day. What is the point? This company was not prepared to do anything to rectify the situation. I will never use this site again and will be telling everyone I know how they not only refused to fix a problem, but kept telling me I should read through the 15 pages of fine print whenever I book. What a joke!

Say good bye to a lot of customers!!!

lilyn23
5/4/19

Okay I don't usually write reviews, but this is totally unacceptable. I have been using flighthub for the past 4 years, but today I would never touch their website because of their awful awful customer service representative. I called to double check the cancellation policy BEFORE booking the flight, and I had the flight number and everything ready to book on my laptop (price was $1028). Not only did the guy not answer my question, but he urged me to book instantly with him through the phone as he said "the price has gone up to $1500 and you will not have a better price if you don't book it with me". I was very very confused, but there is just no way I would spend that extra $500 so I went ahead with my flight ticket. To my surprise the website said the price no longer existed ( I did reload the website and the new price is $1200 not $1500 as the guy stated). So obviously that guy did something to my flight so that it was taken out of the system.

I went on to Cheapoair and got a ticket for just $955. Seriously I would never do any business with Flighthub ever again.

annab507
5/3/19

THANK YOU. The web site is very informative with detailed and accurate information regarding the each possible flight. The confirmation email was sent immediately after purchase was made.

terencem31
5/1/19

I purchased a round trip through them to fly to Goa, India and back. My carrier was Jet Airways. Unfortunately due to problems faced by the airline, on the return, the domestic leg of my flight - I e. my Goa-Mumbai was cancelled, Jet Airways gave me a cancellation chit to claim the refund through my agent - Flighhub. It's been 3 weeks now that I've been trying to get my refund through Flighhub. They keep telling me they have no update yet on the refund process - they have the proof from Jet Airways about the refund. They lie and keep telling me to contact Jet Airways directly, and when I did Jet tells me Flighhub has to process the refund. Flighhub is run by thieves, the agents don't know anything or pretend not to, the several supervisors I spoke with are bull$#*!ters. They do not contact Jet Airways to resolve the problem - if there's one and do not allow escalation of the matter higher up to a manager. I would like to report them as thieves and fraudsters. Not only have I not received my refund, but because of my cancelled domestic flight, in had to purchase a flight from Air India to catch my international flight from Mumbai to Toronto.
I'd like everyone who reads this to know about these thieves.

nasosp1
5/1/19

Promised ticket with free check in luggage and after i bought it, it did not include free check in luggage. That despite the fact, that i confirmed over the phone with agent at least 5 times before purchasing ticket...

dineshk38
4/30/19

Poor experience and response from supervisor during ticket cancellation, they try and a way not to refund your money. they ask me to directly contact airlines for refund when tickets were booked and charged by flighthub

matts482
4/29/19

Cancelled my flight with Flighthub having the intention of re-booking using travel credits while in Costa Rica. When calling back to re-book I was left on hold for over an hour on many different occasions and then hung up on several times. I ended up having to book a flight home using a different company. Will never use Flighthub again!!

leem256
4/25/19

We booked a return flight from Nova Scotia. When Flair went bankrupt, Flair returned our flight cost to NS. The return flight was a different airline. Flight hub did nothing. No refund. Although we booked months ahead to get a good deal, they wanted us to book another flight out for more then 4x the original cost. We didn't buy insurance, but this was not our fault in any way, other then using a booking agency that does not care about fair or customer relations.

karliw1
4/25/19

If I could give negative stars, I would! They booked me for a flight that did not exist! Couldnt fly out untill the next day! promised me a reimbursement for a hotel and we are now 4 weeks passed and still have received nothing!!!! They also promised a compensation for the hassle and have not provided.... 4 weeks later telling me no one should have told me that. DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!!! IF YOU CAN TAKE ANYTHING FROM THIS- DO NOT BOOK!

They make promises that they cannot keep. They first made a mistake by booking me for a flight that did not even exist and then they told me that they were going to reimburse + give me compensation for the hassle- they reimbursed my hotel- cool. That is nothing compared the $300 of work that I missed the next day. A joke of a company. They should not even be able to run a business like that. Save yourselves.

noams7
4/18/19

NEVER make any reservation with #FlightHub! This company is a total FRAUD! My partner and I just made an online reservation (I can provide all reservation details if needed) for flights from the U.S. to Europe to the end of the year. We reached out after 24 hours to the airline (TAP Airline) to just confirm our reservation and we've been told by the airline that (1) even though #FlightHub allowed us to reserve seats it won't be effective on their flight and that we have to pay about $99.00 per person per flight to reserve seats, and (2) that our international flight baggage is not included and that we also have to pay about $99.00 per bag per flight. The total cost of both tickets was about $2,000.00, and we now had to pay those extra fees of $1,000.00. We contact #FlightHub several times to verify if what we've been told by the airline is correct. Their representative at their call center in Manila, Philippians (one of their manager employee number is 3207MB) was telling us that (1) it is for the airline to make all of these decisions (again, nothing was being mentioned on their website while we made the reservation), and that (2) they would not refund us for any amount. Again, we contact them 24 hours after we made the reservation, and the flights are reserved for December 2019. #FlightHub customer service is the worst(!), and now for what was supposed to be a fun booking of a vacation is turning into a stressful situation of them literally stilling our vacation funds that we saved all year long. NEVER use their service, website, deals, or customer service! You will be able to save money and huge headaches. Oh and by the way, I am not done with them yet, because I am going to make sure I get my money back, and that #FlightHub reputation is being presented in the way it should - A TOTAL FRAUD TRAVELING SERVICE!

funmilolao
4/18/19

The most horrible flight agency I have EVER dealt with,please people out there don't be deceived by their price RUN far away from these guys ,they are all out just for your money,nothing like refund even in most delicate cases where they should show sympathy like illness they will still never refund you,their customer service very poor as well they keep repeating things in a stereotype manner,lack of cordination as well just terrible is the word for these guys ...if you know what's good for you RUN FAR FROM FLIGHTHUB!

wernerr8
4/17/19

..dont trust these people....total scam...be careful...thery will tell you one thing its a total lie.
have hired a lawyer for this

Hi Samantha, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking by private message? We'll contact you to help sort this out. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Che, Thanks for taking the time to write to us. FlightHub is an online travel agency and we partner with hundreds of airlines to try to offer the best fares to our travellers. However, because we are a third party agency, we do not always have the same flexibility as airlines to resolve certain types of issues. Despite this, we work very hard to help our travelers and, although there might be longer delays, we try our best to resolve all situations efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly at social@flighthub.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi AnneMarie! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket. If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund. Let me know if this answers your questions! Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Mia, FlightHub is a legitimate travel agency that works with hundreds of airlines to get you the best possible fares. If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance with a booking, just let us know! We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email to social@flighthub.com. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Kristina, We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your booking. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message? Our Escalations Team will look into your case and contact you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Sharlaine, It can take up to 24 hours to issue an electronic ticket. If you haven't yet received your confirmation, please send us your booking reference number by direct message. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

I have this problem too. Does anybody knows how I can see the return flight?

By Nadia M.

Hi Manuel, for all luggage information, we would suggest contacting the airline directly as they would have the most up to date information for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Barb, Thanks for contacting us on SiteJabber! It can take up to 24 hours for your electronic ticket to be issued. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you're unable to locate the email in your inbox. If you still haven't received your e-ticket, email us at social@flighthub.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi JoAnn, Thanks for reaching out to us! I do see a seat selection fee was added to you reservation. However, I've gone ahead and cancelled it for you. A refund for the amount of $25.90 will be reimbursed to the credit card on file within 2-10 business days. We apologize for any confusion. We will be looking into this issue to see what went wrong. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Flighthub staff and other customers.

Flighthub?