Review of Flighthub

Flighthub reviews

Tel: 1-800-711-1755

harinderb
12/11/17

If I could I would give them negative starts.
I have been calling for six weeks originally for date change for my flight. I purchased my ticket in October for my trip in January. End of October, I called Flight Hub if it is possible to change the date and how much will it cost. I specifically said, I do not want to change my inbound flight since I am coming back with my family. They gave me the price (Fee + airfare difference), which seems reasonable to me. I told them to go ahead change it. They emailed me next day stating my reservation need urgent attention. I called them to find out ticket is not available for days I want. I told them, "It's alright, I would like to keep my original ticket as is". After that my original ticket been a mess. They canceled my original ticket before checking if new dates are available, and original ticket was lost too. They didn't tell me this until 3 weeks before my departure. I have been calling since to check on my ticket which was in processing since October. They never mentioned before that ticket is not available anymore. Once, I called expressing that I am very concerned about this ticket that I am nightmare of not being able to go on this trip. I mentioned repeatedly that this trip is very important to me.
I have talked to the supervisors, one of them mentioned that someone will call me back, and second one actually hung up on me.
This is rude.

Response from Midhat Z., Flighthub Representative
Hi Harinder,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We have successfully located your booking and a member of our Escalations Team will be contacting you regarding this issue.

raiemiet
12/10/17

Wow worst experience ever! I bought a ticket to Thailand on your website...first time the website asked me if I accept the "tariff update" (+1500$)! No thanks, was what I clicked. The second time I didn't have an option and the website just went thru and charged me the +1500$. I did lost 2 hours on the phone with 4 different people trying to solve the issue. The lady was supposed to send me an e-mail with the screen shots of my acceptance of the "tarif update"...never got it. Now you want to charge me 250$ to cancel my flight?

Really, I'm not at my first travel or booking with you but this is ridiculous!

FlightHub I think that you didn't rear my review correctly, I'm aware that the price are subject to change but your site didn't asked me if was accepting the change...you just charged me a difference of 1500$ without asking anything.

Response from Midhat Z., Flighthub Representative
Hi Raie-Mie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Unfortunately, when it comes to airfare, prices can fluctuate at any time based on demand and availability, at the airline's discretion. We're so sorry this happened, but fares are only locked in once tickets have been issued.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind wishes.
heatherc124
12/8/17

I havent had any issues with my booking thus far. I typically use Google to browse flights first bc theyre the best in terms of user friendly. I always go with cheapest most direct flight (and not at crazy hours of the day.) I went with Flighthub this time around because they presented the most direct flights at the best price. The flight search tool could be a little more inuitive. The multi-city search specifically.

laurettad1
12/8/17

flight booking was swift and fare was lower than expected. will definitely recommend to friends and family

preetk7
12/7/17

I got an alert via email saying the price of a flight I was tracking had dropped. I went ahead and booked it with all my details and credit card info as well. As soon as my booking was complete the screen showed a higher rate. i was very upset because when I did a search again, it was still showing the discounted rate, so i called. "Andy" said that the price went up while I was making the booking. I told him it didnt as the rate was still showing on my screen. He then transfered me to "Paul" who guaranteed that I will get the discounted rate. Again he took all my info over the phone. He even took my credit card details. He then put me on hold and came back saying that the price has gone up and that he cannot give me the rate he promised. I was totally mad with these guys for 1) displaying fake rates on their website 2)promising to give the best rate and taking all my personal details 3) wasting over an hour of my time! "Paul" then said that he will need to talk to the airlines to see if they can give me the discounted rate. I told him that once I hangup nobody is going to call me back. He promised to call back in half an hour. Obviously he didnt! Very disappointed...

Response from Midhat Z., Flighthub Representative
Hi Preet,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Unfortunately, when it comes to airfare, prices can fluctuate at any time based on demand and availability, at the airline's discretion. We're so sorry this happened, but there can be a delay between the time a fare is sold out and the search results are updated.

sabrinab36
12/7/17

I buy all my ticket here it's the cheapest and easiest way to buy a ticket and I buy a lot of them I never had any problem with it everything simple and good customer service

zoeh20
12/7/17

I am recently in a long distance relationship and flight hub has made getting good flight prices and making a booking very easy

ernestoh9
12/7/17

Easy to navigate & arrange international trip! Super pricing. Excellent ticketing. Couldnt be better!

kartikb1
12/7/17

Hello everyone these guys are scammers! Dont get fool to book flights from them you will commit suicide after talking to there illiterate call center agents.

Response from Midhat Z., Flighthub Representative
Hi Kartik,

We’re so sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience with our customer care team. We will be carefully reviewing the issues that occurred with your booking, and provide the required training to ensure that our team is equipped to handle any situation. We always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.

rosaliep4
12/6/17
• Updated review

It has been 4 days since I received a reply to my review, but until now, I have not heard from Flighthub. instead of giving me the airline credit, they refunded my money less the $150 airline fee which I could've avoided paying if they only stick to their promise that I will get an airline credit.. So frustrating.

“FLIGHT HUB IS A FRAUD!”
11/30/17
• Previous review

This site is a FRAUD!!! Booked a flight for my mom but need to cancel it. I was told by an agent ROSE ANN that I can get an airline credit and thought everything was settled after I even spoke with a supervisor named JOSE. But after few days, couple of customer agent called me back and told me that the booking is not eligible for airline credit and that they need to refund me and charge me $150! That my reservation was not cancelled and if my mom didn't show up on her flight, they will charge me NO SHOW! That was freaking $716 bucks!!! I talked to the supervisor and she just recited the same thing. Told them that I previously talked to a supervisor and they said that there is no record that I spoke to one and that they don't have a supervisor by that name. So, who did I speak to?? So Freaky! I called EVA Airways and was told that I can get an airline credit and that they do not charge for NO SHOW! Customer agent doesn't seem to care about their customer. They are just good to you when you do your booking. But once you're done, you are at your own risk. They will go after you if they see a chance they could get a COMMISSION! They will even tell you lies just to get money from you. They charge my credit card again $150 for modification. I told them that I negotiated and that the supervisor agreed to charge me $75 which they already deducted from my credit card! They cancelled my flight and so I thought that I can get a credit. But when I called to rebook my moms flight, I was told the same thing! FLIGHT HUB IS A FRAUD! YES, INDEED, THEIR TICKETS ARE CHEAP SOMETIMES BUT CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ARISE THAT YOU MAY NEED TO CANCEL OR REBOOK YOUR FLIGHT. THEY ARE INCONSISTENT IN PROVIDING YOU INFORMATION! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE. WILL NEVER MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

Response from Midhat Z., Flighthub Representative
Hi Rosalie,

sylvieb11
12/5/17

Vert good experience! I will certainly renew this experience for my next flights in the United States.

derrikw
12/5/17

The prices are the lowest I have found. I was satisfied as to how easy the website was to use. I will definitely use this again!

willianmr1
12/5/17

Booked round trip flight to leave on the 6th and return on the 9th after click "BOOK Now" another tab opened, my 4 day trip went to a 10 day trip and my Name that was spelled right on the booking tab was misspelled on the confirmation tab! so now I was going from the 3rd to the 10th, and my name was wrong! I tried to have it fixed they said no!!!! I had to cancel and pay a fee for their mistake !!! I booked with the airline for the SAME PRICE !!!

leilaf1
12/5/17
• Updated review

FLIGHT HUB IS SO SO MESSED UP NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING. SOMEONE SUPPOSE TO CALL ME TO FIX THIS SITUATION. AFTER 5 DAYS I NEED MY FULL MONEY BACK. UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE, SO DIS-FUNCTIONAL TEAM, ILLITERATE GROUPS, HIRED WITH NO BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF CALL CENTERS!!!!!!!!!!! MISERABLE MISERABLE MISERABLE FOREVER!!!!!!!

“DO NOT BUY TICKETS WITH FLIGHT HUB! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!”
12/2/17
• Previous review

i PURCHASED A TICKET ROUND TRIP OF 1700$ I PRINTED MY TICKET FROM MY EMAIL. I CALLED TO CONFIRM THAT MY FLIGHT IS SCHEDULED ON TIME AND THEY SAID "YES". I WENT TO THE AIRPORT 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE. WHEN I WENT TO THE DESK PERSON THEY SAID THAT I AM NOT EVEN IN THE SYSTEM AND THAT I HAVE TO CALL FLIGHT HUB RIGHT AWAY!! I CALLED FLIGHT HUB AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO PAY 1500$ FOR SCHEDULING A LATER DATE? WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY 1500$ GIVEN THE WRONG CONFIRMATION CODE? I BEG ALL OF YOU TO BE CAUTIOUS. IT IS A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO GRAB YOUR MONEY AND THEN LATER TELLS YOU TO $#*! OFF. THEIR CHEAP TICKETS ARE NOT WORTH THE AMOUNT OF PROBLEMS THAT YOU WILL GO THROUGH.

Response from Midhat Z., Flighthub Representative
Hi Leila,

gracea56
12/5/17

I had a good flight.the pickup and landing time was satisfactory.the flight attendants were professional and polite

amilcarm1
12/4/17

I would use this site always very easy to use and understand. Very reasonable prices. I will recommend all my friends and relatives.

conniec87
12/3/17

Booked a flight on very short notice to Florida. I've been using Flighthub for years but thought I would check out other sites just in case. So back to Flighthub for the best price. Easy to book, confirms right away.

fasikaa
12/3/17

I was able to go to Edmonton for a good deal even though I purchased the ticket last minute. This website does a great job in highlighting the cheapest deals without you personally going onto different airlines to compare the prices. I've always been using FlightHub and I've never had any bad experiences with them. I'll continue using them even in my international flights! Great website!

maj450
12/3/17

I always book my flights in your company and did not experience any problems. The prices was very good .

kaylag24
12/3/17

Booked several flights through flight hub and no issues! In my opinion it's the sane as booking through the airline site except they always find the cheapest deals for you!

maryg277
12/3/17

No problem whatsoever. Great prices. No problem navigating the Web site. Able to get all the information I needed .

gracea55
12/3/17

Haven't taken flight. Having to write 100 minimum letters is a bit too much to say. It wants me to give you a poor review. Asking for survey should be easy.

arusharkas
12/3/17

Got a good deal for peak season (Dec.). Have booked a few times, usually get good prices on Flighthub.

antoniod44
12/3/17

Everything was perfect no problems at all, could not of asked for anything simpler and friendly user

trieun1
12/3/17

This is a very user friendly site. The prices on this website are always cheaper and the website creates good comparisons!!

Hi Che, Thanks for taking the time to write to us. FlightHub is an online travel agency and we partner with hundreds of airlines to try to offer the best fares to our travellers. However, because we are a third party agency, we do not always have the same flexibility as airlines to resolve certain types of issues. Despite this, we work very hard to help our travelers and, although there might be longer delays, we try our best to resolve all situations efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly at social@flighthub.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi AnneMarie! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket. If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund. Let me know if this answers your questions! Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi Mia, FlightHub is a legitimate travel agency that works with hundreds of airlines to get you the best possible fares. If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance with a booking, just let us know! We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email to social@flighthub.com. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi Kristina, We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your booking. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message? Our Escalations Team will look into your case and contact you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi Sharlaine, It can take up to 24 hours to issue an electronic ticket. If you haven't yet received your confirmation, please send us your booking reference number by direct message. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

I have this problem too. Does anybody knows how I can see the return flight?

By Nadia M.

Hi Manuel, for all luggage information, we would suggest contacting the airline directly as they would have the most up to date information for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi Barb, Thanks for contacting us on SiteJabber! It can take up to 24 hours for your electronic ticket to be issued. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you're unable to locate the email in your inbox. If you still haven't received your e-ticket, email us at social@flighthub.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi JoAnn, Thanks for reaching out to us! I do see a seat selection fee was added to you reservation. However, I've gone ahead and cancelled it for you. A refund for the amount of $25.90 will be reimbursed to the credit card on file within 2-10 business days. We apologize for any confusion. We will be looking into this issue to see what went wrong. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Flighthub staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Flighthub