Review of Flighthub

Tel: 1-800-711-1755
beta@flighthub.com

betsyb39
8/19/18

I've never dealt with a more deceitful company. I had to pay to cancel and get 'travel credit' because my daughter was in Americorps and transfered before her trip. But she could only use this stupid credit to fly from a city she would never be in again. I decided to see if I could book a flight and would have been charged $200 over the credit amount. BTW, I had purchased travel insurance thru them and was told it was not a covered reason - what a ridiculous rip off.

jonathonm36
8/18/18

Twice well booking one flight I called them out about the pricing for our flight. After being told I got the lowest and saw a new lower price on the site i called them. Was told by one SC rep that they can not do anything about the price I got the lowest that day. As for the second rep he has had me on hold for the last 53 minutes as i write this.

cheryls297
8/16/18

I needed to book a multi destination flight and a second round trip flight to meet up with mine. I am going to vancouver, from Vancouver to Los Angeles then back to Toronto via Vancouver. My daughter was joining me on the Vancouver to Los Angeles flight. Because it was complicated I called to make the reservation. The person on the phone said that my daughters ticket was going to be $313. I stated that I had just looked up the price on their website and it said it was $264. The agent gave me the "well you just book one seat, so the price might have gone up. " she recheck and said if you don't take it now you may pay even more. So I agreed.
When I got back to the computer, 30 minutes later the price was up to $265, but not $313. I called back and was told by another agent that the price she was getting was $291. She would cancel the ticket I purchased for $75 cancellation fee and rebook the ticket for $291. I spent the next 20 minutes explaining to her that would be utterly stupid and that I wanted to speak to a manager. The manager again said that he can not see the $265 price but after a long discussion finally agreed to cancel the first ticket (no fee) and rebook with the new price $291. I was not happy with the customer service nor the fact that I still overpaid. The price of the ticket today is still listed for $269 not $291.

katem184
8/9/18

Would never book with them again. So many emails about flight changes, could see flight changed online when i called they said nothing has changed for them and i'd have to wait. Then finally changed the itinerary about three days after it appeared online. Tried calling the call centre to confirm everything was sorted and it didnt work, was 'out of service' for a full 24 hours (at least). I was so spooked that they had gone out of business but an agent emailed me the following day saying they just had issues. Paid extra for legroom and exit seats but when i was checking in at rome they said they could see i was charged by flighthub but exit seats were not booked for me. Thankfully it was a nice man at the desk in Rome who sorted it because Flighthub had me in row 44!

kirkw38
8/8/18

Not a very good flight going nor coming back. Sat on the tarmac a total of four hours waiting for decisions to be made.

danital1
8/7/18

Westjet always has great service and kind flight attendants. I rarely have a complaint when flying with them.

ruminders
8/7/18

prices rise every time you make a click. please i advise to have a look on other websites prior booking any flights through it.

elizabethg243
8/6/18

There are no surprises when booking with Flight Hub. What you see is what you get, which is exactly what I'm looking for when I book flights. Did I mention the price of airfare is fair? That's important to me too.

rogerd130
8/6/18

All good. Reservation and savings are always there. No confusion ever
Aaa service. Phone calls are polite and clear

markk370
8/6/18

It my only choice to choose Flighthub .I find the best prices so I do not look any further. I get my e boarding pass on my phone so it makes life easier.

isaacp29
8/6/18

Very happy with the quick response to my questions. I had no issues with my flight reservations. I also received the seats I had reserved .

ayac2
8/6/18

My experience is that any change of the initial confirmed flight date to a new date implies that this sector of the ticket is worthless as with the current rules you would have to pay an amount almost equivalent to the original cost of this ticket sector.

This is based on my experience on flights within Canada.

marcm143
8/6/18

Flight prices were lower for large flight brands. Was familiar with the flight companies which created a sense of security purchasing through a discount flight hub. Sacrifice was longer flight times and layovers. If you have flexibility on travel dates and length of travel - would recommend.

kimberlyk100
8/6/18

The experience I had with Flighthub was easy and pleasant enough that I would use this site again for traveling

muhammadf37
8/5/18

i traveled through Flighthub booking in january 2018 and got very bad experience and decided not to book again on Flighthub, if u need detailed bitter experience episode call me at 416-727-9786.

sabrinas83
8/5/18

I had accidentally booked the wrong dates when planning travel to go to a friend's funeral. No one seemed able or interested to help me out or changing my flight dates.
I ended up not having enough money to book a second trip for the correct dates, nor was I able to take time off to use the wrong dates I accidentally booked.
Very unimpressed with the lack of empathy displayed by flighthub

maggien19
8/5/18

Paid CAD$16 per guest per flight for selecting seats, total $64 spent but we didn't get the seats we choose.

jennyl149
8/4/18

Seriously. I was trying to buy a flight from vancouver to montreal and the price was 518.80. And before i clicked confirmed I checked everything, making sure everything was right. Clicked confirm, and waited for a while and then BAM they charged me 561.85!!!! I was taken in by surprise cause i had no message or notice whatsoever why it changed to 561.85. So I called customer service and they were not helpful at all. The first girl, didn't seem like she cared and her responses felt like she was reading from a manual. So I asked if I could talk to her supervisor. She transferred me and the supervisor was just as bad. And he said that it was because the prices changed before I clicked confirm, but i swear the price said 518.80 when I clicked it unless they sneakily changed it right before I clicked confirm. I tried to at least cancel my reservations but they had to charge me 75 which was super unfair. They couldn't let me cancel for free even though this was 100% not my fault. I just find that super unfair and I feel like my money was robbed. They should have at least show a notification or something that the price changed and ask if I want to continue for the new price instead of just going ahead and charging my credit card! Overall, I was super disappointed with FlightHub and the customer service didn't even care! I also want to note that they do a lot of false advertising! Because after they falsely charged me, they showed the price 518.80 price again for the same flights!! I'm never using Flight Hub again!

gurmeets5
8/3/18

You get notifications regarding the air fares through your e-mail for best prices. Saved lot of money through deal and timely reservations

andiak
8/2/18

The prices on the website are all wrong and lower than what you will be charged at the end, I booked my flight and then realized they have increased the total amount after I hit CONFIRM. When I called customer support to cancel, I was told that I will be charged 75$ cancelation fee per person!!! The interesting part is that I was still being able to see the cheaper price on the Website. Avoid this site, its a Fraud.

cassandrak24
8/2/18

I had purchased the tickets and shortly after realized there was my middle name missing on the ticket so called flighthub to see if that was a problem. The person i spoke with told me i would have to cancel the ticket and then redo everything and after a long while they hang up on me. I ended up calling the actual airlines and they told me that even though the middle name was missing I definitely would have no problem flying and would not have to cancel my ticket.

sunitan2
8/1/18

My schedule was changed due to flight cancellation and this caused sever problems with my program. If an airline cancels a flight the passengers must be provided suitable compensation.

elenas82
8/1/18

It's a super reliable site, and I haven't had a problem with it flying wise. However I booked on a debit card once and had to cancel the flight. I did not receive any payment back and the flight credit they gave me did not work. Would be nice if you could do debit returns.

kristenb110
8/1/18

I have used Flighthub on multiple occasions and each time I had no issues. The seats I requested were honored. My flights were all within the timeframe that I wanted to depart and arrive. I will use Flighthub in the future before checking other sites for prices and availability.

lindao128
8/1/18

Needed to cancel our trip due to medical condition (unfortunately, didn't have cancellation insurance). Flighthub allowed us to rebook within one year; same destination; no changes. We would have used the flights (& whatever costs would be incurred) to fly to another destination, but are not allowed.

Hi Samantha, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking by private message? We'll contact you to help sort this out. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Che, Thanks for taking the time to write to us. FlightHub is an online travel agency and we partner with hundreds of airlines to try to offer the best fares to our travellers. However, because we are a third party agency, we do not always have the same flexibility as airlines to resolve certain types of issues. Despite this, we work very hard to help our travelers and, although there might be longer delays, we try our best to resolve all situations efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly at social@flighthub.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi AnneMarie! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket. If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund. Let me know if this answers your questions! Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Mia, FlightHub is a legitimate travel agency that works with hundreds of airlines to get you the best possible fares. If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance with a booking, just let us know! We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email to social@flighthub.com. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Kristina, We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your booking. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message? Our Escalations Team will look into your case and contact you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Sharlaine, It can take up to 24 hours to issue an electronic ticket. If you haven't yet received your confirmation, please send us your booking reference number by direct message. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

I have this problem too. Does anybody knows how I can see the return flight?

By Nadia M.

Hi Manuel, for all luggage information, we would suggest contacting the airline directly as they would have the most up to date information for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Barb, Thanks for contacting us on SiteJabber! It can take up to 24 hours for your electronic ticket to be issued. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you're unable to locate the email in your inbox. If you still haven't received your e-ticket, email us at social@flighthub.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi JoAnn, Thanks for reaching out to us! I do see a seat selection fee was added to you reservation. However, I've gone ahead and cancelled it for you. A refund for the amount of $25.90 will be reimbursed to the credit card on file within 2-10 business days. We apologize for any confusion. We will be looking into this issue to see what went wrong. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Flighthub staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Flighthub