Review of Flighthub

Tel: 1-800-711-1755
beta@flighthub.com

quinnr17
10/15/18

Booked a flight. Received a call the following day stating that the airline had changed their price and we now had to pay $350 more for our tickets. 5 hours later (4 of which we were on hold) they did virtually nothing for us.

I don't enjoy having my time wasted (two full evenings), being ripped off, or being taken advantage of. We will be taking our travel business (10-12 round-trip fares per year) elsewhere in the future.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and feedback.

In an effort to ensure we provide our customers with their requirements, we took your customer concern seriously and reviewed the phone logs. It does indicate you authorized all changes made to your flight.

Please note that even though the ticket was purchased through an agency, standard airline fare rules apply. As mentioned in the terms and conditions, your ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable and must be agreed upon by our customers in order to complete the reservation.

doreenk14
10/15/18

I previously booked with flight and had to cancel due to family member passing away. They assured me I would be able to use my credit for future flights which I've tried to book. Now they are saying I owe them $4000.00 dollars more on top of the 3800.00. I already paid. I have called numerous times trying to get help regarding this matter and not one person has been able to help. They give me the run around that they spoke to Air New Zealand but when I call to speak to Air New Zealand they say its easy to apply the credit but when I speak to Flight Hub their answer to everything is NO. You have to pay on top of the credit. It seems like I haven't gotten help with this issue for over 1 year. I don't think flight hub should be able to operate a business that has no customer service. I wish I had read the reviews prior to booking. This company is a joke.

Tip for consumers: DON'S USE THIS COMPANY.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and feedback.
As mentioned, even though the ticket was purchased through an agency, standard airline fare rules apply. The application of airline future travel credits and that the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable as mentioned in the terms and conditions and must be agreed upon prior by our customers in order to complete their bookings.

dank193
10/12/18

I booked my flight to Madrid on Air Portugal through FlughtHub and was assured that airfare includes the baggage fees. To my great surprise when in the airport I had to pay baggage fees ... and here it comes $135. Yes yes and this is one way. Still waiting for FlughtHub response as so far they refuse to admit that they made a mistake and refund this amount.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and feedback.
As an online travel agency, all baggage fees are entirely up to the airline's discretion. It is the passenger’s responsibility to check baggage fees and restrictions prior to their departure because airlines are constantly changing their policies - for the most updated baggage allowance and fees, please visit the airlines website below or contact them directly.
Please note that FlightHub does not collect any baggage fees and is not responsible for any potential baggage fees you are charged all of which must be agreed upon in order to complete a booking.

dominiques29
10/11/18

Nothing to little and nothing to much. I wish that seats were given more room for above average size people. Don't like the discrimination and having to pay more for more leg room because of my natural size. I should be accommodated

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

Your comments are noted and most welcome! Your kind of feedback allows us to better serve our customers allowing them a better customer service experience.

preciouss9
10/10/18

horrible customer service, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Hello,

We always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.

susanb703
10/9/18

It is not worth the money that you save going through this company. I had a situation with one of my passengers through no fault of her own she was not able to change her name legally before our flight. flighthub demanded that I send them all kinds of documentation and then after I did that and sat on hold with them for an hour and a half they told me that there are no changes to my policy but they would go ahead and make an exception for me for $150. I called the airlines directly and they said there was no fee for changing her information and that they understood, one of the airlines American Airlines wouldn't change since I had booked through an agent. We're just going to take the documentation and hope for the best.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.
Unfortunately, as outlined in the terms and conditions, the airlines do not permit name changes, which must be agreed upon prior by our customers to complete their bookings.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

bernardd40
10/8/18

Service is terrible. Stay away ! Don't expect to be treated fairly if you flight is cancelled. Personally, this travel agency is not suitable to provide a safe and secure airline service In my opinion, both federal governments (USA & Canada) have to investigate about the integrity of this company .

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,
We’re so sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience with our customer care team. We will be carefully reviewing the issues that occurred with your booking, and provide the required training to ensure that our team is equipped to handle any situation. We always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.
Kind regards,
janiyaht
10/8/18

They are terrible, poor customer service, spoke to the same person each time i called, who said that he was the supervisor and that the Managers don't speak to customers. They charged me a fee, it showed up as flight hub on my bank statement, yet they said that hey can't refund me because it was part of the airline. Very strange, because the airline charge had the airline name. I had to dispute this with my bank because Flight hub refused. Do not use this site, they are scams and thieves. You've been warned!!!

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,
We’re so sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience with our Customer Care Team. We will be carefully reviewing the issues that occurred with your booking and provide the required training to ensure that our team is equipped to handle any situation. We always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.

nealh41
10/7/18

Terrible customer service. Long waits. Cut-off always.
They do not refund properly.
They steal $ when they can with cancellation policy that makes no sense.
Very inconsiderate and not nice to customers.
Etc. Etc.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services!
Unfortunately, we are unable to address this because you did not provide your booking reference number to which you confirmed you had cancelled.

nathaliel22
10/6/18

J'ai dû payer des frais d'annulation alors que j'ai modifier mon vol moins de 24 heures après l'achat. Bien que j'aurais grandement apprécié un meilleur arrangement, mon experience était bonne.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Bonjour,

Merci de partager vos commentaires avec nous. En tant qu’agence de voyage canadienne, nous avons des restrictions à tenir compte pour les annulations en dedans des premiers 24 heures suivant une réservation confirmée. Tous les changements, même dans les premiers 24 heures comprennent des frais typiquement plus élevés donc nous offrons une annulation avec un frais minimum et vous recevez un remboursement complet. Vous pouvez prendre connaissance de nos frais dans les termes et conditions.

Cordialement,

manjitk2
10/5/18

I am satisfied. We always booked our tickets for every trip from flighthub.Recently we booked more 2 tickets through flighthub.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

It is our pleasure and an honour to provide travel products and services that our customers value and appreciate!

sarahm666
10/5/18

Using this platform to book my flight was easy and stress free. Information was easy to access and explained well.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

harpreets28
10/5/18

Don't go with flight hub .I m trying to extend my ticket from 5 days but they don't have a perfect answer .. someone saying you cant change your ticket .someone saying its done wait for confirmation for 24 hr I didn't get any confirmation then I call back after 24 hr new answer was it didn't went through I can check again and after 2 hr they telling me that unfortunately system not showing any availability in your month .if you go with new one we can book and no discount .. so basically making chicken to ticket is impossible .

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services; we always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.

As mentioned in the terms and conditions, there are modification fees for changes and/or cancellations to passenger tickets. These terms must be agreed by our customers prior to finalizing their booking.

Best Regards,
joliev3
10/5/18

We were not notified about the change. It would have ruined our trip. They were terrible to get a hold of and would not say we would get a refund but made us cancel to get a new flight.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

As mentioned in the terms and changes to flights, including flight delays do unfortunately occur and must be agreed upon by our travellers at time of booking.
Upon review of the booking and notes, our Customer Service Representative confirmed your ticket was refunded by the airline.

judithc103
10/5/18

Return flight booking made on April 13, 2018. Received notice of an airline-initiated schedule change on May 10, 2018. Flighthub updated departure flight and advised they would contact me re: return flight options for my scheduled return from BC on May 22nd. No contact received, and no assistance when I called -- bottom line, no way home. I ended up having to book my own flight home departing from Vancouver, thus incurring additional expenses totalling $500. Flighthub has not responded to my requests for a return of the monies paid for the return flight. I did not cancel, as their policy is 'no refund' on cancellations.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

Upon review of your booking, our records do not indicate you have reached out to our team.
Kindly provide any supporting documentation to the contrary to customercare@flighthub.com so that your file can be further reviewed by our Customer Resolution team.

abrahamc41
10/4/18

First off let me start with how awful their customer service is! The agents doesnt seem to know what the heck they're doing. The call gets dropped often especially when you ask for a supervisor?! Then they wont even bother to call back!

I canceled a multi city flight due to emergency reason (by the way, dont waste your money on their "Extended Cancelation Policy" its F*cking useless!) paid the cancelation fee of $150 just so I wont lose the ticket amount and use it as a credit for future travels.

I know that it has to be the same origin and destination. But What they didnt tell me is that it has to be the EXACT same multi city flight and itinerary! And that I cant just go to one of the city that I originally booked as a destination.

And theres a whopping $300 rebooking fee just to use the credit that you have! What a ridiculous joke!!! I get that I have to pay a possible fare difference of the ticket... but to pay another $300 just to use my credit that I already paid $150 for? I should have just left it as is and forget about the ticket! I'd rather just waste what I paid for the ticket rather than waste even more money trying to rebook it!

Cheaper fares, yes... but theres a catch! Cheap customer service and unfair protocols!

Listen to other awful reviews as well people... Thats the biggest mistake I did. I didnt listen to other peoples bad experience and was just hoping for the cheapest deal... And thats what I got. A cheap service, bad experience and end up spending and wasting more money

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

We’re so sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience with our Customer Care Team, we are committed to continually improving our services that enhance their user experience.

Unfortunately, even though your ticket was purchased through an agency, standard airline fare rules apply. As mentioned in the terms and conditions, your ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable and must be agreed upon by our customers in order to complete the reservation.

rickertt
10/2/18

Flighthub is always easy to deal with; their website is well layed out and easy to navigate. I will definitely come back and do business with this team.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

allana45
10/2/18

I have being using flight hub for years never had any problems issues... I will never use another site because am confident that everything will go smoothly

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

monicap93
10/2/18

So easy to book a flight, easy to talk to customer service -very professional - payment with security

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

kyler114
10/1/18

There was flight time available that better suited me then what I could purchase directly from air canada or westjet. The purchase went smoothly and all information was emailed quickly. I will be dealing with flight hub again

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

diegoc40
10/1/18

Good because! I find my flying anywhere win my time that's why I really like end them I have chance to change my flying or cancel

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

juliar120
10/1/18

I found that booking the flight was easy and quick. No issues with any of the travel planning process.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

reemb4
10/1/18

This website is easy to use and the customer service is amazing!!
Me and my family always check flighthub first for travel deals.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

sarram1
10/1/18

I have purchased a flight ticket round trip from flighthub you and was scared in the beginning for it being a scam. However the flight existed and was very cheap compared to other companies.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

Sitejabber resolved
julies462
10/1/18

I find this the easiest site to book flight on. I have some difficulty with flight availability on occasion.

Response from Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Good day,

FlightHub Team

Hi Samantha, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking by private message? We'll contact you to help sort this out. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Che, Thanks for taking the time to write to us. FlightHub is an online travel agency and we partner with hundreds of airlines to try to offer the best fares to our travellers. However, because we are a third party agency, we do not always have the same flexibility as airlines to resolve certain types of issues. Despite this, we work very hard to help our travelers and, although there might be longer delays, we try our best to resolve all situations efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly at social@flighthub.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi AnneMarie! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket. If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund. Let me know if this answers your questions! Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Mia, FlightHub is a legitimate travel agency that works with hundreds of airlines to get you the best possible fares. If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance with a booking, just let us know! We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email to social@flighthub.com. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Kristina, We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your booking. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message? Our Escalations Team will look into your case and contact you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Sharlaine, It can take up to 24 hours to issue an electronic ticket. If you haven't yet received your confirmation, please send us your booking reference number by direct message. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

I have this problem too. Does anybody knows how I can see the return flight?

By Nadia M.

Hi Manuel, for all luggage information, we would suggest contacting the airline directly as they would have the most up to date information for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Barb, Thanks for contacting us on SiteJabber! It can take up to 24 hours for your electronic ticket to be issued. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you're unable to locate the email in your inbox. If you still haven't received your e-ticket, email us at social@flighthub.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi JoAnn, Thanks for reaching out to us! I do see a seat selection fee was added to you reservation. However, I've gone ahead and cancelled it for you. A refund for the amount of $25.90 will be reimbursed to the credit card on file within 2-10 business days. We apologize for any confusion. We will be looking into this issue to see what went wrong. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Flighthub staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Flighthub