Review of Five Star Fido

Five Star Fido reviews

SITE CLOSED

kathrynh
4/20/11

I wished I would have read the reviews on fivestarfido before ordering. I ordered 2 items from them in december and the mone was taken out of my account on that very day. It is now April 20 and still have'nt recevied the items. I have tried to contact them about this matter 4 times now and still nothing has been resolved. I would'nt recomened anyone ordering from them!!!

philg2
3/4/11

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!
I PLACED AN ORDER ON 2/11/11. CONFIRMATION STATED ONE WK DELIVERY
I EMAILED 4 TIMES AND NEVER RECD A RESPONSE.
THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 2/11 AND NEVER SHIPPED THE MERCHANDISE.
MY LAST EMAIL TO CANCEL ORDER AND
I CONTACTED AMEX TO DISPUTE CHARGE!

dudleyd
7/13/10

I ordered a retractable cord leash for a large dog. I ordered from fivestarfido because it was the only place that I could find with what I needed. All others showed only tape leashes for large dogs. The leash arrived about 2 weeks later but it was a tape leash, not a cord leash, which I could have pought locally for a lot less money. It has taken months of emails to get a refund and they still have not refunded the shipping even though it was their error. Their website still advertises a cord leash with a photo of what I wanted, yet they maintain that I received what I ordered. My recommendation is to stay away from fivestarfido.

if
5/3/10

I purchase litterly hundreds of dog outfits per year but have never experienced such terrible customer service and unsatisfactory delivery of my order. I am a professional dog photographer and count on my items for special events scheduled. This Five Star Fido took the money alright upfront but failed to deliver. It was only after 6 weeks of unreturned telephone calls and emails that I contacted my credit card company for help in this dispute to get my $ did I get anything resolved. Stay clear of this irreputable company. It is not worth all the time and aggrevation I spent for my items. I rate Five Star Fido a big fat "ZERO" on all counts.

og
2/15/10

Five star fido is the worse place you can buy stuff from. I have order a $785.34 worth of stuff my 10 week old yorkie and 8 week old pomeranian and was double charged. I called to resolve the issue and to no avail i was also sent to voicemail. Finally I had to wait for the chat to pop and some rude guy told me that my bank had to release the fund. First before he told me that he didn't believe me about my big order and called me a liar which was very rude and then to find out I did have an order. He then told me that my bank had to release it in 2 to 3 business days. I called my bank and said they must release the retrieval reference number and trace id number. I called 30 times pressing both 1,2 and 3 and even an extension I had gained from the other phone call. No one picked up and then customer service voicemails got full. And to make matters worse its been 9 days and I only recieved 2 items out of 8 items ordered. Interesting. Never do business with them. They have poor customer service and rude business. I am informing the BBB on them as soon as tomorrow.

hm1
12/15/09

I placed an order almost 2 months ago and it kept being delayed. Communication was good at first, and I was understanding. After a month, my email requests for updates went unanswered and I learned that I was not the only one who had issues with the company. At that time I contacted the BBB and the issue was resolved and my refund was received.

mariac1
11/25/09

I placed an order that has not arrived. I emailed and called, only to be forced to voicemail. No return emails, no return calls. I pressed one to place an order, and I reached a rude man. He said the item was not in stock at the time it was placed, which was information that was never received at the time of the order. He assured me it would ship the following week. SHOCKER! It didn't. I called and got the same unpleasant man, and told him I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund. Now I am out the money and the items, as I have not been refunded. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!

colbyf
11/23/09

Five Star Fido gets 5 stars in customer service. I had my wedding about 4 weeks ago and was looking for dog tuxedos at the very last minute :-\ First of all, I couldn't find exactly the one I was looking for ANYWHERE on the web, and when I did finally find a suitable tux, it wasn't the right size. This was only one week before my wedding and I really wanted to get my dog dressed up. I did one last search on google products and found Five Star Fido. They had exactly the tux that I was looking for. Since it was only a week before the wedding, I was pretty leery that the store would be able to get it to me in time so I ended up calling in customer service and spoke with a nice gentleman. He informed me that the tuxes were on back order but that he would get them to me as soon as possible. I figured, what the heck, might as well... And the gentleman even gave me an additional 10% off the order, that I didn't ask for, so I figured that even if I did receive the tuxes after the wedding, I could just photoshop the dogs in after the fact... I couldn't find them anywhere else so I figured what the heck.

This was all about the Monday before my wedding, which was on Saturday. I was very apprehensive about getting the tuxes in time... The next day I called in to receive an update and was informed that Five Star Fido had placed the order directly from the manufacturer because apparently, they had been sold out of their own stock... They said that they were placing a special order just for me. And as grateful as I was, I was sure that they wouldn't get it to me in time...

Well, three days later, just two days before the wedding, I received my order from Five Star Fido! They had overnighted the package at no additional charge! I was so excited that I couldn't help myself, so I even took pictures of the dog and sent it to Five Star Fido to put on their website!!! My wedding pictures came out gorgeous and the dog tuxedos fit just right for my three terriers!

I can't tell you how grateful I am to Five Star Fido for making my wedding one to remember!

karenm4
11/5/09

I order from many websites and have never had a problem before, but I WOULD NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. After the initial email acknowledging my order, they provided no further communication. When I went to the site to check my order, it wouldn't allow me to sign in. When I called their contact number and pressed "2" for customer service I was required to leave a message which was not returned. Out of frustration I called later and pressed "1" to place an order, which of course was answered by a live voice. I was told the order should arrive in 2-3 days. When the order arrived, only half of the order was included, with no written statement/explanation. When I called back and again left a message -- no surprise -- no return call. Again I called as if trying to place an order and spoke with someone who was very rude and informed me that the other half would not be available. Since I didn't want only part of my order, I requested return instructions and was told their policy is NO RETURNS. Best advice: DON'T GO ORDER ANYTHING FROM FIVE STAR FIDO!

Questions? Get answers from the Five Star Fido staff and other customers.

Five Star Fido?