Review of FitShopPro

Tel: +1-866-270-7280
contact@fitshoppro.com

pamb254
10/16/18

JUNK. Cannot get past log in. No one responds to complaints. Want my money back. Useless piece of JUNK.

brianb580
7/16/18

I ordered a pulse/blood pressure watch on the 2nd of July and have not seen it yet. Credit card company is going to remove their charge from my card.

alexn103
6/30/18

Is the worse company I purchase in my life, the shipping took forever, they forget my order.After a month later they did not ship until I called them. AND THEY DONT TAKE THEIR RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTION. NEVER NEVER USED THIS COMPANY

debd63
6/11/18

I ordered some leggings and when they didn't arrive, informed FitShopPro who promptly sent out another pair no charge. It wasn't their fault but still they sent another package which I didn't expect. The leggings are great too!

lindseyw43
4/18/18

I would highly recommend Bodeaz to anyone! There service is fantastic and Jayshawn, who assisted in resolving my order issue, is a true ambassador for the company and the embodiment of what customer service should be about! Well done guys!

brendag121
2/6/18

shoes took a long time, but they finally made it. I ordered size 8 (woman's) which is size 41 universal ( more like a man's 8) so I had to return ( darn, the shoes were cool) ...full credit return and bonus 15% on my next order.

delphineb3
1/6/18

I had some worries about my parcel not arriving, I reach out to the team and got an immediate answer and support...actually my parcel arrive the same day... the product is great so comfy never want to wear anything else... love it all the way!

lizzief3
11/3/17

AVOID!!! Worst online company I have ever dealt with. I have now been waiting nearly 3 months for the item and the customer service is AWFUL! I have been demanding a refund but no one is getting back to me. Absolute scammers! DO NOT USE!!!

lisag234
10/22/17

Never got my order either! Do not order from here. I wish I would of looked up these reviews first because they're all true. Pathetic and sad these people are.

camilles31
10/20/17

I has an issue with a item (waist shaper) I had order. I reach out to the team and i was having trouble sending the information they needed. They were super patient and understanding and they were able to help and resolve the issue in less then 3 day. They sent me a new one Now I'm just waiting for my new waist shaper to arrive! Thank you so much for making this process as smooth as possible!

barboram1
9/30/17

I ordered a bikini in July. Tomorrow is October and still didn't get anything. I sent an email asking where my order is and never got a reply.

erick449
9/28/17

The website is so well marketed, with beautiful pictures, great prices, etc..
Now is where the real truth begins:

* shipping took 6 weeks!!
* A scrunched up ball of plastic arrived in the mail with the worst quality item inside. I'm talking sub- dollar store quality.
* After 5 emails, someone finally replied and said I was too late for a refund.
If you work hard for your money, do not purchase on any of their scam sites.You will not see it back. BUYER BEWARE!!

Tip for consumers: Buyer Beware. Full out scam. You will never see your money again

marlenes41
9/21/17

They say they will refund but I never received refund and they will not investigate. DONT DEL WITH THEM THEY ARE CROOKS

marietjiem
9/16/17

I think Fit Shop Pro is corrupt..... no parcel, can not track parcel or in transit for last 2 weeks. Haha!!!!!

Who are these people?

No response and avoidance strategy...SCAM!

Thieves!

jt134
9/15/17

If I could give them 0 stars I would. What a huge disappointment. Please do not order from them. They do not give refunds. Although their clothes look amazing on line, they are of very inferior quality. An item I ordered had such a foul odor, it filled the room with the smell. The other item, was a poorly constructed size small and might have fit a 10 year old. The help desk was zero help. My money is down the drain.

lucindah3
9/2/17

I ordered 1 bikini. Can you imagine how small this parcel must be? Its been 3 months..... I'm still waiting. Their customer service is pathetic!!!! They are still telling me to be patient as it could take up to 90days for delivery. The last tracking entry was beginning July when it noted it departed China. Nothing since. It's clear the parcel is missing. I now demanded a refund. Still no response.

lauraz9
9/1/17

Do not waste your Money on this site!! Order placed in April 2017 and still do not have my order.. Never again!!!!! They took my money from my Bank!! POOR!!!

sandyo20
8/29/17

They only want your Money! Size is the worse I have ever seen, Quality of Product is very bad and you are never able to return the items! They will not answer you at all.

mariap173
8/28/17

I ordered a bunch of items from this site June 18th. Did not realize product coming from China. Received one item from my order, then received another 4 items not like pictures but accepted them instead of hassle of returning. 2 bathing suits were missing and took over 2 months for me to get. By the time I got them my vacation had come & gone. In total I ordered 3 bathing suits in medium, the 2 I just rec'd don't fit and they want me to take pictures so they can determine whether I can return or not!!! I guess they have different sizes in medium.

janeb140
8/24/17

The site will only give you a credit against future purchases which I don't want5 as
a) goods are poor quality and
b) they take forever.
Would not use again - awful quality my cotton looking kaftan arrived looking like a horrible old net curtain.

hollyc59
8/22/17

Okay I know from the amount of $#*!ty reviews, it'll seem like the good ones are fake... I was an idiot and I bought the products (activewear, 103.99$AUD) before I read any reviews and I was freaking out! I was expecting the absolute worse. I made my order through Facebook and they dealt with everything over Messenger, which to be honest, I was fine with, they were also really quick to reply. The tracking on orders was super convenient. I ordered my products on 7th and they came yesterday and today (pieces came in separately). For what it's worth, and the horrible reputation it apparently has, I was really impressed! I bought the grey two piece active set (I don't know their actual names), a white marbles set and another part of leggings. They fit all me perfectly, and I'm happy with the material and make considering I didn't pay much for it. Yes, it's made in China, but isn't everything else??

vickyz7
8/22/17

I paied 100$+ in US, and it has been one month I still received nothing, and no refund! So don't buy, keep away!!!

kateb91
8/22/17

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Positive reviews below are fake, it's a huge scam. Badly made, badly fit and the material is so cheap. I asked for a refund due to poor quality and customer service blocked me.

ll619
8/21/17

Pure scam. I should have read the reviews! Like everyone else the bikini is poor quality and not designed for a human. The front crotch is so low - use your imagination as to what wasn't covered. Wouldn't even fit my 13 year old daughter that is 90lbs. Refused return on the item and said bikini's were final sale. Even though this is supposedly a Montreal based company the funds were charged in American and there was nothing said about this on the website or at checkout. Company offered me a $15 gift card for my troubles and after a battle offered a gift card for $30 (the purchase price of the swimsuit). I have been too afraid to even try it.

davew135
8/20/17

Pure scam. Cheap rubbish goods. The easy way out if you have paid for this rubbish is to ask your credit card for the monies back. They have to refund you if the goods are not fit for purpose. Get you cash back and never use this lot again.

Hi, we are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Please contact our customer care team for an immediate resolution to your issue. They can be reached at the following link: http://helpcenter.dealeaz.com/ Thank you. Dealeaz Customer Care.

By Dealeaz I., FitShopPro Representative

Hi Diane, You can contact us through our help center - We'd be happy to help! We can be reached at the following link: http://helpcenter.dealeaz.com/ Thank you. Dealeaz Customer Care.

By Dealeaz I., FitShopPro Representative

Hi Denise, I just sent you an email. Would love to get this resolved for you. Best, Paula - Customer Service

By Dealeaz I., FitShopPro Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FitShopPro staff and other customers.

10 Photos for FitShopPro