Review of Fishpond.com.au

Auckland, NSW 2015, New Zealand
contact@fishpond.com.au

pezhmanp1
8/11/18

fishpond are scam ,i did order 5 new rdx fighting pants and i did received junck .not even rdx pants,and paypal not protect buyer .please dont buy anything from this site ,becuse they send you wrong item and you responsible for shipping back to them and you have to pay so much to ship over seas.my invoce id 96808978 and the amount of $269.45.
and i know customer service come up with some answer but i have proof of invoice and paypal .i dont recommend this site at all.i feel i donate this money .

shmuelo
7/20/18

I am still waitingFishpond.com.
Fishpond.com.a for my payment it has been over 60 days,please advise I sent many messages regarding to my PayPal transfer for the product is shipped a month and a half ago I still didn't receive my money plus II send copy of my bills many times
reference {DCPK5SU }we did sand the copy of a utility bill
06/07/2018 01:43:03
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

am still waiting for my payment it has been over 60 days,please advise I sent many messages regarding to my PayPal transfer for the product is shipped a month and a half ago I still didn't receive my money plus II send copy of my bills many times
reference {DCPK5SU }we did sand the copy of a utility bill
09/07/2018 23:05:31
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

I am waiting for my payment it has been over 60 days,please advise I sent many messages regarding to my PayPal transfer for the product is shipped a month and a half ago I still didn't receive my money plus II send copy of my bills many times
10/07/2018 04:25:11
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

I Am still waiting for my payment it has been over 60 days,please advise I sent many messages regarding to my PayPal transfer for the product is shipped 2 month ago I still didn't receive my money plus II send copy of my bills many times

reference {DCPK5SU }I did sand the copy of a utility bill
10/07/2018 07:54:47
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

confirm if the items you are releasing from the US will be compatible with the Australian electrical current yes confronting

yes take between 3-7 days to arrive with the buyer. With usps
10/07/2018 11:01:15
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

Try to get the answer how long I'm receiving the money for the product they send over two months ago please reply to my question
11/07/2018 00:41:14
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

i) comfirned all item worship comparable to United States as well as Australian rules and regulation.

2)I shipped it with USPS and I recieved and i followed all shipping laws and regulations.
3) this is the reference {DCPK5SU } wich I shipped 2 months ago and I have not gotten my money. I sent all documentation to your I really need this case to close so I can get my money. This is not fair because the customer got the all the products now, I am out of my money.

3) this is the product link.https://fishpond.com.au/products_used.php?manage=1&seller=Perfectio

13/07/2018 20:20:06

19/07/2018 10:32:06
Selected Sub-category: Sellers -> I have a question about something else

Icomfirned all item worship comparable to United States as well as Australian rules and regulation.

WITHDRAW ENQUI
Contact Us
Need help immediately? Please read our online help.

Subject

sc2847
12/3/16

Amazing, what a range of goods. Compare prices. Yet some unique goods on offer are worth the asking price.

skippyd1
8/7/16

I ordered Edens Garden Essential Oil Basic Care Set (10 x 10ml) but the wrong product arrived. Edens Garden Essential Oil Cleaning Set (6 x 10ml) was sent instead. I wrote into the customer service a week ago with 2 emails but for a return and refund but there was ZERO response from the customer care service department. To make matters worse, there is no number to contact them at.

Sending the wrong product shows so much unprofessionalism and lack of customer response makes Fishpond a very BAD online shopping website as after sales experience is very important. If I had bought from Amazon, none of this would have happened. Now not only am I unable to enjoy the essential oils as it was not what I ordered, I am not intending to purchase more until I get this issue resolved. I was shortchanged of $20 and they are ignoring the matter! And I understand there is a return and refund policy for items returned 30 days that will be entitled to the refund so they better respond soon as it has been more than the mentioned turnaround time of 30 hours!

If the customer service team does not respond to my email soon, I will be lodging a COMPLAINT very soon.

WARNING: Do not purchase from Fishpond as it has the most terrible customer service ever.

kated37
6/28/16

I ordered 6 dinner plates, 6 side plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs out of a dinnerware range advertised on fishpond.com.au only to return from holiday to a number of emails from them explaining that a number of my ordered items were unavailable and that a refund had been issued. I was advised to check back in the future for availability of my refunded items only to find that they had been re-advertised at a higher price. I re-ordered the refunded items and a week later checked to see if my order had been dispatched, which it hadn't. I then searched for the items again, to see them advertised at a lesser price again (after paying an additional $8 per item than the current price). I was advised that if I were to cancel the order that had not yet been packed or shipped, that I would incur a 17% re-stocking fee!! This seems unethical and borderline criminal. I am so annoyed, not only will I ever purchase from fishpond.com.au again, I will be telling anyone I come in to contact with about this appalling experience. As an online homewares trader myself, I could never imagine doing this to my customers and if I did, I wouldn't expect to be in business for long!
I have spent the last 4 days trying to correspond and negotiate with fishpond.com.au's "customer service team" and all I am doing is running around in circles and being given a standard template response - so impersonal and ineffective - but I guess this is their ploy to have you just give up! Well I have news fishpond, I won't give up! I have been requesting contact from a Manager which has gone blatantly ignored. Save yourself the headache and avoid buying fro this company at all costs!!

allicei
9/7/15

Cannot believe not only did I wait over two weeks they sent me the same brand name but not what ordererd

mattc62
5/29/15

Still no refund and no contact! It gets worse!

I bought goods and they were delivered here, i was then hit with an invoice for customs duty and a charge from the postal service which added 50% to the price of the goods. this was early april.
I contacted fishpond and told them i am not paying the amount and they will be returned to them by the post office.
I contacted them on several occasions and was told that i would get the refund as soon as they receive the goods.
It is now 20th may 2015 and i haven't had a refund.
contacted the post office and they informed me that the goods were returned to fishpond on 18th april 2015, a month ago.
i have emailed fishpond customer services to see where we are unto and have received no reply.
They still have my money!!!!
No replies or email.

Update: received a reply today that they are going to refund me my money. Strange they reply after i leave a review!! will update when they do refund

dear fishpond
my Order Number #9613280
I haven't received it yet, my card details have changed since the purchase and i updated straight away. it says on the site my refund has been paid back but as yet they haven't. the card number ends in 2012
Thanks for your reply.

As expected, i sent the details and once again no reply. Thats why they don't have a number to phone. Still received no refund

I have emailed you 3 times today and received no replies to any of them. And still no refund!

Finally had a reply via email, this time they have refunded to a card that no longer exists. I was pretty open in my emails that this card no longer exists as it was compromised the reply i got is this

"Hi Matthew,

We can confirm that we received the returned item and a successful refund was processed to your credit card on 21/05/2015.

Our system was created in such a way that the credit card details can't be changed/updated after the order was marked as shipped.

Kind regards
Juanita

Customer Services Team
Fishpond.com"

what is the point of having a facility to update your details (that don't really update your details??"
Still no reply to my last email and still no refund as it doesn't really exist anywhere!

What Is the point. They paid it into an account that is in dispute despite repeated emails telling them where it should go to!

still no reply after 2 days, they are bot going to rectify this.
i feel that customer service means nothing to them.

suel27
9/10/14

I had one order with this company. I sent a birthday present to my grandchild. It never arrived although my payment went through without a hitch.

They said that they would send a second order of same order. The arrival date was after my grandchild and family had moved. So I cancelled the second order.
We went to post office to inquire about postal shipment details. Fishpond could not provide these, and as such the arrival post office could not trace the where abouts of the original shipment.

Their website originates from USA, although I thought it was an Australian company.
I still have not got a refund of amount paid!. I have made inquiries with my bank.

annac5
6/16/12

They are awesome! Great prices, extensive collection of books, items always arrive within specified time... The one time they had a delay with an order of mine they let me know very quickly, and gave me the option to wait (and specified new delivery time) or to get a full refund. I am very happy with their service!

Questions? Get answers from the Fishpond.com.au staff and other customers.

Fishpond.com.au?