FINN.no

FINN.no has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate FINN.no?

“You can say this is the norwegian ebay and I simply...”

Thomas P.
2/1/13

You can say this is the norwegian ebay and I simply love this site. It`s so gigantic and professional. Very neat and easy to get to where you want, and you can find almost all kind of stuff. It also has a very nice and trustful security when you purchase a product.

thomasp17
February 1st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the FINN.no staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FINN.no?

Have a question about FINN.no?