Fidelity Dispatch reviews

1 star

richardf193
Richard F.
3/9/18

I would go into detail about this review, but he was so fast I hardly noticed he was there. Keys work great and he gave us the key number in case we need to order more. Thank you!!

trevorl34
Trevor L.
3/9/18

Great care of us. We needed extra keys made and he accommodated our schedule. I would highly recommend using them! Great service.

rebeccab244
Rebecca B.
1/26/18

Extremely helpful, courteous and professional. He repaired our lock quickly and explained issues clearly. We'll definitely use these guys again.

richardh444
Richard H.
1/26/18

Fidelity Locksmith is the best. He helped me get into my car after the only key had been stolen and he programmed a new set of keys for me too. Best deal, super friendly and fast service. A great business that I would recommend to anyone.

dwayneh26
Dwayne H.
1/24/18

Fidelity locksmith is the best!! Prompt, efficient and friendly :-) he saved my Sunday afternoon!! Thank you!!

jeremyc108
Jeremy C.
1/24/18

These guys went out of their way to help me make an ignition key.
They were super nice and well prepared

lionelb29
Lionel B.
12/4/17

Amazing! Polite, honest and excellent quality work.Arrived on time, gave us excellent recommendations for the best solution to our needs and didn't try to up sell. Highly recommended.

robertl359
Robert L.
12/4/17

Highly recommended! Very friendly and so knowledgeable! You won't regret calling him!!! Fixed my mom's front and bedroom door in less than 30 minutes! Awesome! Thanks !!!

matthewn47
Matthew N.
12/4/17

Amazing! He arrives at your house with his well equipped key cutting van and can solve any problem you throw at him. I definitely recommend his services!

gilbertr29
Gilbert R.
11/13/17

I needed my deadbolt replaced ASAP at 8 PM on a Friday night, and within 2 minutes I was contacted by the locksmith, and within an hour the work was done. Awesome service!

francism78
Francis M.
11/12/17

Fidelity locksmith. saved the day on our way to college! He quickly helped us unlock our mini van with professionalism and expertise roadside. And his dog looked adorable!

donaldh126
Donald H.
11/8/17

Great reliable service. Very trustworthy and the technician was at my home within an hour. Affordable prices that can't be beat.

roberts1093
Robert S.
11/7/17

Called for service on a Friday after 6 and received immediate service. No extra fee, professional and great customer service.

gregorya20
Gregory A.
11/3/17

Very good experience making a copy of my car smart key. Quick, efficient and good quality work. Came to our place as well. He seems to genuinely like what he does. Recommend him.

aaronb174
Aaron B.
10/11/17

Great! Came out right away, promptly installed the new lock, and thoroughly explained what went wrong with the old.

Highly recommend!

roberth668
Robert H.
10/8/17

The technician arrived promptly, unlocked my car, and didn't make me feel foolish for locking my keys inside.

carlp60
Carl P.
10/6/17

Saved my life! Amazing! My front door would not lock with my smart lock connected to my phone and He comes in to save the day. Thank you Fidelity Locksmith! I will come back!

donaldf53
Donald F.
10/3/17

Super knowledgeable and helpful! He was responsive and did a great job explaining how to make my place most secure (after an attempted break-in). I would definitely call him immediately for any locksmith needs in the future.

thomasw286
Thomas W.
9/8/17

So happy to have found Fidelity Locksmith!! They came right away when I needed help with my office lock and fixed the issue immediately. Very knowledgeable and excellent customer service. So grateful, would recommend them 100%!

marvinv9
Marvin V.
9/7/17

Fast service! They recommended what needed to be done to make things right. Great personality, courteous and very friendly! I highly recommend anyone who needs a locksmith, look no further please call Fidelity Locksmith.

royt46
Roy T.
8/25/17

Just came out rekeyed my warehouse door and gave me 15 keys! So quick and so convenient. Prices were exactly what he quoted over the phone! I'll be calling him in the future for any key needs! :-)

eugener25
Eugene R.
8/3/17

Saved the day coming immediately on a Saturday evening to take care of an urgent situation. And seems to be better priced than others. Highly recommended.

marcw46
Marc W.
7/30/17

Very responsive, kept me updated on his status to arrive, was smiling and friendly and opened my door in 2 mints! I recommend him to all

charliem89
Charlie M.
7/27/17

AWESOME!!! Came out to my house same day, made great suggestions, all intended to save me money and time, and did a quick and great job. Very nice guy and will absolutely use him again if needed.

geraldw63
Gerald W.
7/25/17

Very reasonable price, knowledgable, friendly service, and definitely will call them again if I have more locksmith needs!

Questions? Get answers from the Fidelity Dispatch staff and other customers.

Fidelity Dispatch?