123SecurityProducts reviews

info@123securityproducts.com

curtisb94
Curtis B.
3/22/19

I searched for an item I needed and your website popped up. I got what I needed for a good price in a couple of days. Great online buying experience. Don't often recommend sites to other people. Not my thing.

guillermoc30
Guillermo C.
3/22/19

I POSTED TWO QUESTIONS ON THE TWO ITEMS AND I GOT THE ANSWERS FROM THE PDF FILE OF THE PRODUCT.THANK YOU

steveh800
Steve H.
3/13/19

Great shopping experience! 123securityproducts.com had the best price for this item and delivered it fast.

lancey6
Lance Y.
3/3/19

So far so good, pricing seems very competitive! There was a bit of confusion about how the order status was described between the site data and received emails. However, an inquiry was promptly addressed and a satisfactory explanation provided. Very good customer service!

clarkc41
Clark C.
2/25/19

You have the best price on what we were looking for for our customer. You'll probably hear from us again, for our customer needs

marshalle19
Marshall E.
2/16/19

Ordering this product was easy. I haven't started installing my NVR and 8 cameras. Hopefully it will go smooth, I was really worried about haveing to assign a IP address to each device. But I read in the instructions that it's already done. Other then that, operating and fine tuning the software is my biggest obstacle. I hope it's not to complicated.

robertk605
ROBERT K.
2/1/19

Disappointed I had to visit another site to find the free shippoing offer. Had I not found it I would not have purchased from you.

vaheq
vahe Q.
1/30/19

its awesome that i could use my amazon account to pay, I hope I'll receive my item fast, because i really need this item ASAP.

jeanh170
Jean H.
1/28/19

Finding & ordering was easy. However, I paid for express, 3 day delivery and did not receive the items until almost a week later.

tomm652
Tom M.
1/28/19

I received the DVR quickly and the price was good. However, I can't rate the product yet, because I still need to install it

stevec578
steve C.
1/28/19

Had trouble ordering with Chrome browser, Had trouble changing quantities at checkout. Cant see this message

dirkk15
Dirk K.
1/22/19

The website is well-organized and the information accurate. The product was delivered reasonably promptly.

leek130
Lee K.
1/21/19

My experience was fine. Should have talked to one of the reps. Camera video output is incorrect an I an looking to return/exchange the camera I purchased.

donp168
Don P.
1/19/19

Website was very difficult to manage. Multiple attempts were made. If I didn’t need this product or could find it on another site, I wouldn’t buy from you.

stephenj87
Stephen J.
1/17/19

The experience was fine. I am not sure why there is a requirement for me to write something before I move on.

staffordj
Stafford J.
1/15/19

Pretty much you can find everything you are looking for, a reasonable prices, page is helpful and make it easy to process shopping.

garys565
Gary S.
1/11/19

Got used to not paying shipping so that was a bit of a shock but the prices of the itesm still made it less that a few others that had "free" shipping

roberth530
Robert H.
1/3/19

Items came as ordered, very happy. Please contact me for a new camera system in a project coming spring 2019.

Thanks

pattyg49
Patty G.
1/3/19

Used online, chat & phone customer service. Everyone was very helpful & nice. Website is easy to navigate. Thank you!

jimf338
Jim F.
12/21/18

My only complaint was not communicating with me after 11 days and nothing showing up. I called to find out what the hold-up was and was told that the product was back ordered but it showed in stock when I placed the order. An email or call would have been nice to know. That's the ONLY reason I did not score 5 stars. After the manufacturer had the stock they did send it overnight so thank you for doing that to make up for lost time! Prices are good, Optex equipment is top notch as is Inovonics wireless so I know I will happy with what I purchased. I am a repeat purchaser and will be back again for more when I need it. I will continue to recommend you to my associates.

andreah200
Andrea H.
12/18/18

First purchase. To soon to tell. Had code 2018FallG for free shipping, but no where to enter it. Not satisfied with the shipping cost and false advertising thus far. Let's see how soon it arrives and if the quality is worth the price.

dc279
D C.
12/14/18

There was an issue with the price not carrying over to checkout properly. It priced 50% higher when it got to checkout. I sent off a chat asking them to investigate. They fixed the issue, but it would have been nice if they sent me a message stating that it had been fixed rather than leaving me to discover it on my own. I do highly recommend this company, I just wasn't very happy this time with the lack of communication about fixing the pricing issue so that I could complete my order.

jeremyc153
12/13/18

Save yourself time and money and do not buy from them. Customer service is rude and has an attitude that the customer is wrong. Tried to tell me something was on the website and I was blind and couldn't see it.

bh111
12/11/18

I asked if they have my equipment in stock and Amy put me on hold and then said yes, it will ship tomorrow. A week later I called and she tells me they arrived from the factory today. ??? Then gave me the story it's in shipping and will go out today. When I call again she tells me it is shipped. A week later I finally get a notice it has shipped today??? It is now hard to tell when it will arrive because the tracking number does not work, I paid extra for fast delivery.

reneej33
Renee J.
12/6/18

I called and received a voice mail, that is the only request I would have is to be able to speak to a live person

Questions? Get answers from the 123SecurityProducts staff and other customers.

123SecurityProducts?