123SecurityProducts reviews

info@123securityproducts.com

marke139
Mark E.
5/16/19

Right product...right price however the stated delivery on the web page was absolutely wrong. If the product is not in stock it should be stated as such.

jeffg154
Jeff G.
5/15/19

It was difficult to get an answer on the product I was looking for and to get a response to questions. But, I hope what I ordered is what I need. We will see...

vancef6
Vance F.
5/13/19

You had the make and Model I needed, for a good price. if it arrives in the specified time, I will be satisfied.

jiml334
Jim L.
5/1/19

Quick and easy! Found what I wanted, the price was good, it was easy to place the order, I moved on to other things.

chrisn125
Chris N.
4/30/19

Information on the product was good and ordering was easy Will see how product is received and quality of product upon receipt.

laurab757
Laura B.
4/16/19

It would be great to be able to "save" the cart before finalizing the order and entering the credit card information. I suspect now that a password has been provided, this will be possible on future order.

stephaniee97
Stephanie E.
4/14/19

Easy to use, comprehensive website. Perhaps I misunderstood, but I was expecting an email when my order was shipped. When I didn't receive an email I contacted 123security by email & was answered quickly with a link to track the order (which had been shipped). Very pleased with this company.

marks665
Mark S.
4/5/19

Seems like a good price, looking forward to installing and testing as I may use your services more if all works out. Thanks!

rays154
Ray S.
4/1/19

Nice to see a company take Purchase Orders and be able to do everything online, this make it easy and convenient.

curtisb94
Curtis B.
3/22/19

I searched for an item I needed and your website popped up. I got what I needed for a good price in a couple of days. Great online buying experience. Don't often recommend sites to other people. Not my thing.

guillermoc30
Guillermo C.
3/22/19

I POSTED TWO QUESTIONS ON THE TWO ITEMS AND I GOT THE ANSWERS FROM THE PDF FILE OF THE PRODUCT.THANK YOU

steveh813
Steve H.
3/13/19

Great shopping experience! 123securityproducts.com had the best price for this item and delivered it fast.

clarkc41
Clark C.
2/25/19

You have the best price on what we were looking for for our customer. You'll probably hear from us again, for our customer needs

lancey6
Lance Y.
2/17/19

So far so good, pricing seems very competitive! There was a bit of confusion about how the order status was described between the site data and received emails. However, an inquiry was promptly addressed and a satisfactory explanation provided. Very good customer service!

marshalle19
Marshall E.
2/16/19

Ordering this product was easy. I haven't started installing my NVR and 8 cameras. Hopefully it will go smooth, I was really worried about haveing to assign a IP address to each device. But I read in the instructions that it's already done. Other then that, operating and fine tuning the software is my biggest obstacle. I hope it's not to complicated.

robertk605
ROBERT K.
2/1/19

Disappointed I had to visit another site to find the free shippoing offer. Had I not found it I would not have purchased from you.

vaheq
vahe Q.
1/30/19

its awesome that i could use my amazon account to pay, I hope I'll receive my item fast, because i really need this item ASAP.

jeanh170
Jean H.
1/28/19

Finding & ordering was easy. However, I paid for express, 3 day delivery and did not receive the items until almost a week later.

stevec578
steve C.
1/28/19

Had trouble ordering with Chrome browser, Had trouble changing quantities at checkout. Cant see this message

tomm652
Tom M.
1/28/19

I received the DVR quickly and the price was good. However, I can't rate the product yet, because I still need to install it

dirkk15
Dirk K.
1/22/19

The website is well-organized and the information accurate. The product was delivered reasonably promptly.

donp168
Don P.
1/19/19

Website was very difficult to manage. Multiple attempts were made. If I didn’t need this product or could find it on another site, I wouldn’t buy from you.

stephenj87
Stephen J.
1/17/19

The experience was fine. I am not sure why there is a requirement for me to write something before I move on.

staffordj
Stafford J.
1/15/19

Pretty much you can find everything you are looking for, a reasonable prices, page is helpful and make it easy to process shopping.

garys565
Gary S.
1/11/19

Got used to not paying shipping so that was a bit of a shock but the prices of the itesm still made it less that a few others that had "free" shipping

Questions? Get answers from the 123SecurityProducts staff and other customers.

123SecurityProducts?