Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

matthewu9
Matthew U.
4/25/18

The product was very good and is part of my every day carry light. I use it every night and it work perfect. The service time for delivery was faster then i expected. I've since purchased other items here and had same wonderful experience.

thomasr255
Thomas R.
4/25/18

I'm in LE, the lights are compact and bright, also great for hunting. Definitely will buy other units.

stephend107
Stephen D.
4/25/18

Overall, I had an excellent experience with fenix-store.com. I placed an order for me to get a lens and a battery while I was visiting family in another state. There was a delay at first because the billing and the shipping address was different. I received a call from a helpful client service specialist and he verified that the billing and shipping information was correct. Then I had to call to let them know that I would be leaving where it was to be shipped in a few days. After I called they shipped it right away, but I was a little worried that if I didn't call I wouldn't have received the lens and battery. They did, however make sure that everything arrived in time.

elizabethv67
Elizabeth V.
4/25/18

I bought the Fenix HL60R Rechargeable LED Headlamp for my husband, Mr. Photon. Photon loves the headlamp. He uses it everyday. It is so bright.

markm590
Mark M.
4/25/18

I ordered a pd35 tac and I carry it literally every day! Extremely trusty for edc working security but it looks like fenix has out done itself with the creation of the tk20r rechargeable 1000 lumen. I'm swapping all my edc for rechargeable alternatives thanks to the Eton hand crank portable power bank so I'll be purchasing the tk20r very soon! You guys rock keep it up

michaels1503
Michael S.
4/25/18

I've ordered 4 Fenix flashlights over the last 3 or 4 years. I like all 4 of the flashlights because of the features.

adamm178
Adam M.
4/25/18

I bought a head lamp and a handheld. I use both lights every night in rain cold and heat. They both perform exceptionally well without fail. Overall I am very pleased with the flashlights and service fenix provides

odiem25
odie m.
4/25/18

After using FENIX products I don`t have to shop around for quality lights. Their prices are very reasonable & the service can`t be beat. Highly recommend. O M

johnm1560
John M.
4/25/18

I had such a great experience with both the product and the purchase experience that I bought an identical fenix light for my wife as a Christmas present. That too, was a great purchase experience.

captc3
Capt C.
4/25/18

I bought a Fenix flashlight last fall and couldn't be more pleased. I've had no problems with it or the set of replacement batteries and charger. It's by far the most powerful and reliable flashlight I've ever owned. It gets used everyday both at home and on the boat. Thanks

gordonw46
Gordon W.
4/25/18

The UC40 UE is a great tool. Slim, high output, steady but I especially like the rechargeable option. Mini USB to USB. Plug it in, green light comes on when charged, back to work. Great product. Fenix is a first class operation.

joshuam146
Joshua M.
4/25/18

Love Fenix lights only complaint have a 4.5 year pd35 that quit so sent it in they supposedly fixed got it back put a battery in it worked all of 10 maybe 15 seconds

jamesm932
James M.
4/25/18

I purchased the TK22 (2014 edition) and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it. It's a fantastic flashlight. The Fenix Store did a great job of filling my order in a timely fashion. I've ordered several more flashlights from the Fenix Store since my purchase of the TK22. Great products!

davidt397
david t.
4/25/18

I've been buying fenix lights for many years, I still have their early issues in my collection. As with all fenix products they are bright strong up to date and work on and on and on. I was safety officer for capital city fire rescue and recommended them as edc.

geoffc14
Geoff C.
4/25/18

This order was last year and as far as I can remember, nothing about the order disappointed me. I like Fenix flashlights very much and think they provide high quality flashlights.

michaelb722
Michael B.
4/25/18

Deliveries are usually faster than expected. Fenix product is quality, I usually consider Fenix before other lighting brands. Lot of bang for the buck in my experience.

vasihuddink
VASIHUDDIN K.
4/25/18

Delivery time took 8 weeks !! This is affects the overall service. If a person has planned a journey and purchase a Fenix product then international delivery should take not more than 10 days. I had planned to take the LD75C with me on my journey but finally left without it and used some other brand. On my return it took 40 days when I received the LD75C.

chrism564
chris m.
4/25/18

I like this site for fenix stuff -and there are others "fenix" sites ...
when there was an issue/question with my placed order, they called me rt away instead of responding back and forth with email, this allowed my order to be sent quicker

aldod9
ALDO D.
4/25/18

MUY CONFORME CON LA EFICIENCIA EN LA ENTREGA DEL PRODUCTO.
MUY CONFORME CON EL PRODUCTO Y SU CALIDAD.
SOY UN COMPRADOR FRECUENTE DE PRODUCTOS FENIX.

pauld474
Paul D.
4/25/18

My first EDC flashlight was a Fenix LD12. Loved it. After years of daily use, I was ready for an upgrade. Purchased the PD35TAC recently and have never been happier. With the two modes, it's my daily user in Outdoor mode but can switch to Tactical when necessary. Absolutely love it.

brianm640
Brian M.
4/25/18

love my fenix headlamp. it is very powerful and provides great bright lighting for a long time before I have to recharge it.

kennethp92
Kenneth P.
4/25/18

Fenix is my go to light for all my needs including work, fishing and hunting. The variety of options meet the needs of any situation.

joyy16
Joy Y.
4/25/18

Product was in good condition. It didnt arrive in the time i wanted it to but my fault. Living in hawaii delays the shipping. Next time ill order it earlier. Will definitely recommend this site to friends.

maryk442
Mary K.
4/25/18

When it comes to Fenix, I must endorse it. My works puts me in places that I must stay safe. I need light and reliability. If I am in a lava tube, an area of wolves on a mountain pass at below freezing. I need light to get out. I rely on Fenix. I use a variety of sizes, weights, strengths for the task at hand. In a tornado area with no power I know I have stocked the best batteries and lights I can. Trust Fenix, I do.

chrisb576
Chris B.
4/25/18

I wanted a small light that was both rechargeable and could use AA batteries I contacted customer service and they immediately responded with which light was right for me. (Which only confirmed my choose of the RC05) they had such a huge selection that I didn't want to purchase a light only to realize there were other choices. So having a quick reply made it easy to make the choice of which to buy. The light is perfect md I can't wait yo add another to my edc.

Back to the RC05 this is a great little light that I love to Cary, it's light weight, well made, rechargeable or can use easy to find AA batteries. I have yet had to use one but I like knowing I can if I need to. You can lock out accidentally turning it on my a small fraction of a twist, it uses a cool charging cable that is not a Mini USB port but still has a mini USB end, so that you can also use the cable for your mini USB devices and not have to carry a separate cable. the clip is great for two reasons. It clips on your belt or pocket and feels secure but will also clip on to the bill of your hat when you need a headlamp to free up your hands. (I have used this feature a couple times already) This little light is also really bright for its size, at the full 300 lumens it will light up an entire room. Another cool feature is the magnet on the end. Haven't had to use it for anything but I'm sure it will come in handy. For its size it's perfect for the pocket, back pack, or a woman's purse. If I could change anything, I'd like it to be a little bigger, when I hold it. But it's portability is worth it. When/ if they make a 2xAA version of this light I would definitely buy it for the truck. This light Is worth $71 although I paid less than $50 with all the great sales/ incentives they give out.

Recap: This light is Dope!

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?