Review of Fenixstore

Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Tel: 1-800-616-1326

jerryh268
6/4/19

I have, Today, called twice and still no call back. I have other times tried to call and request a call back and NEVER get a call back. My order is on hold for some unknown reason, and I cannot get an answer. Stay away if you might need service. Customer service is not part of their business.

matthewu9
Matthew U.
4/25/18

The product was very good and is part of my every day carry light. I use it every night and it work perfect. The service time for delivery was faster then i expected. I've since purchased other items here and had same wonderful experience.

thomasr255
Thomas R.
4/25/18

I'm in LE, the lights are compact and bright, also great for hunting. Definitely will buy other units.

stephend107
Stephen D.
4/25/18

Overall, I had an excellent experience with fenix-store.com. I placed an order for me to get a lens and a battery while I was visiting family in another state. There was a delay at first because the billing and the shipping address was different. I received a call from a helpful client service specialist and he verified that the billing and shipping information was correct. Then I had to call to let them know that I would be leaving where it was to be shipped in a few days. After I called they shipped it right away, but I was a little worried that if I didn't call I wouldn't have received the lens and battery. They did, however make sure that everything arrived in time.

elizabethv67
Elizabeth V.
4/25/18

I bought the Fenix HL60R Rechargeable LED Headlamp for my husband, Mr. Photon. Photon loves the headlamp. He uses it everyday. It is so bright.

odiem25
odie m.
4/25/18

After using FENIX products I don`t have to shop around for quality lights. Their prices are very reasonable & the service can`t be beat. Highly recommend. O M

johnm1560
John M.
4/25/18

I had such a great experience with both the product and the purchase experience that I bought an identical fenix light for my wife as a Christmas present. That too, was a great purchase experience.

gordonw46
Gordon W.
4/25/18

The UC40 UE is a great tool. Slim, high output, steady but I especially like the rechargeable option. Mini USB to USB. Plug it in, green light comes on when charged, back to work. Great product. Fenix is a first class operation.

joshuam146
Joshua M.
4/25/18

Love Fenix lights only complaint have a 4.5 year pd35 that quit so sent it in they supposedly fixed got it back put a battery in it worked all of 10 maybe 15 seconds

jamesm932
James M.
4/25/18

I purchased the TK22 (2014 edition) and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it. It's a fantastic flashlight. The Fenix Store did a great job of filling my order in a timely fashion. I've ordered several more flashlights from the Fenix Store since my purchase of the TK22. Great products!

geoffc14
Geoff C.
4/25/18

This order was last year and as far as I can remember, nothing about the order disappointed me. I like Fenix flashlights very much and think they provide high quality flashlights.

michaelb722
Michael B.
4/25/18

Deliveries are usually faster than expected. Fenix product is quality, I usually consider Fenix before other lighting brands. Lot of bang for the buck in my experience.

vasihuddink
VASIHUDDIN K.
4/25/18

Delivery time took 8 weeks !! This is affects the overall service. If a person has planned a journey and purchase a Fenix product then international delivery should take not more than 10 days. I had planned to take the LD75C with me on my journey but finally left without it and used some other brand. On my return it took 40 days when I received the LD75C.

aldod9
ALDO D.
4/25/18

MUY CONFORME CON LA EFICIENCIA EN LA ENTREGA DEL PRODUCTO.
MUY CONFORME CON EL PRODUCTO Y SU CALIDAD.
SOY UN COMPRADOR FRECUENTE DE PRODUCTOS FENIX.

pauld474
Paul D.
4/25/18

My first EDC flashlight was a Fenix LD12. Loved it. After years of daily use, I was ready for an upgrade. Purchased the PD35TAC recently and have never been happier. With the two modes, it's my daily user in Outdoor mode but can switch to Tactical when necessary. Absolutely love it.

brianm640
Brian M.
4/25/18

love my fenix headlamp. it is very powerful and provides great bright lighting for a long time before I have to recharge it.

kennethp92
Kenneth P.
4/25/18

Fenix is my go to light for all my needs including work, fishing and hunting. The variety of options meet the needs of any situation.

joyy16
Joy Y.
4/25/18

Product was in good condition. It didnt arrive in the time i wanted it to but my fault. Living in hawaii delays the shipping. Next time ill order it earlier. Will definitely recommend this site to friends.

joee52
Joe E.
4/25/18

You have the best products available. I have have been delighted with each purchase I've made. Keep up the good work.

paulm553
Paul M.
4/25/18

The quality of this flashlight was excellent - beautifully designed, beautifully made with meticulous attention to detail.

denises188
Denise S.
4/25/18

Power button needs a rubber covering to better index in the dark. Needs to have a scope mount setup to shoot those pesky coyotes in the dark

vengt
Veng T.
4/25/18

It lives up with my expectation, It's strong, tough, easy to recharge, beautifully built. What more can I say, go and get one. Thanks

michaelr526
Michael R.
4/25/18

Well, firstly this was not an actual order being placed but rather me using the warranty on my RC40. Turned out to be nothing more than a faulty battery issue and it was replaced for free under the one year after purchase, battery warranty. I thought the replacement battery was going to be a brand new one but it looks a little on the scuffed up, possibly previously used looking side. But as long as it works, charges and lasts longer than the previous one did I'll be happy because the replacement batteries are rather pricey. But my customer service Rep (John) was VERY attentive and pleasant to deal with.

paulb625
paul b.
4/25/18

Very satisfied with purchase....outstanding light. Use this headlight for plumbing & electrical work a lot...always have a strong light where I need it. Love it....thanks Fenix!

kellyz8
Kelly z.
4/25/18

The flash light is perfect. I do security work at night I am a female where I work it could get pitch dark and this flashlight is great it is bright and it covers a lot. Nice and compact. The only thing would be finding the on button but it could be a quick fix buy gluing something on Idk I haven't done it but just an Idea if it's a big deal for you.

It is a legit business not a scam selling flashlights

By Jerry H.

you can't. Customer service does not exist at Fenix

By Jerry H.
Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?