Review of Fasttech Canada

Tel: 1(888)744-7372

1 Review From Our Community

jamesa518
9/6/18
• Updated review

Shehroz Kaiser the oprator and sole employee of fasttech.ca (also leetmods) has spent the summer making dozens of fake accounts on all sorts of sites in a vain attempt to harass myself and my family. He's still refusing to admit he's ripped of either me or the long line of previous customers and lying about not just myself but everyone else who reported his slimey behaviour. He's even claiming the bank refused to do a chargeback which is an outrageous lie as I have the credit card statements to prove that they've already done so. One of the reviews on yelp.ca accurately described him as a BRUTAL THIEF. But in this moment he's an inch away from criminal charges not just for the fraud but stalking and harassment as well.

“!00% scam”
7/12/18
• Previous review

Took my PS3 there in June after the place closest to me no longer does the work. Big mistake. He screwed up what little work he attempted to do TWICE and used an electronics refrigerant spray to hide the overheating problem he never fixed. He even skipped out on the third appointment after I'd emailed a full week ahead and called ahead day before. Left me sitting in the hallway a full three hours when he knew I'd be there and never answered his posted cell # either despite the fact I'd left messages. But he sure does have plenty of time to harass me on facebook and review sites and lie about me after the fact. He also has a long habit of trying to have any reviews exposing his con artistry erased as he's done here previously. I've included a screenshot of the email I'd sent and received a reply to arranging the third appointment he skipped out on to prove that I indeed am a paying customer and that he said he would be there which he's been lying about after the fact.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this place and its disreputable operator Shehroz Kaiser (one of his three known aliases) like the plague.

Questions? Get answers from the Fasttech Canada staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Fasttech Canada