Mad Offers

Mad Offers has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mad Offers ranks 25th among Computer / Laptop Parts sites.

How would you rate Mad Offers?

“Brought an external enclosure”

Medway C.
9/27/18

Very happy with the enclosure that I purchased and would recommend this place. Still waiting for a VAT invoice though which I hope I get soon.

medwayc
September 27th, 2018

shakeela5
June 22nd, 2018

I purchased some PC cooling fans and they arrived on time and were much cheaper than amazon. The brand was corsair and was the cheapest price I could fine online.

Questions? Get answers from the Mad Offers staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mad Offers?

Have a question about Mad Offers?