FashionableCanes reviews

Largo, FL 33773, US
Tel: 800-887-5185

angelas386
12/1/18

I purchased a cane from Fashionable Canes because I have been diagnosed with medical conditions, recently, that has required a walking aid. I am still very young and still trying to cope with having to use an aid to help me walk. My sister found the Fashionable Canes website and suggested that I try finding a cane that fits my personal fashion and personality instead of a traditional cane. She felt it may help me with coming to the reality of my new health diagnosis in which a walking aid would be needed. I found a cane that I really liked in June and used it maybe 5 times because I was still in denial and continued to try and walk on my own. My condition worsened and eventually required surgery in Oct.I was on crushes for a while but soon transitioned back to my cane ordered from Fashionable Canes. The very first time, after months of the cane being unused, I used the cane and it broke at the handle and I nearly fell. I called Fashionable Canes for a replacement and after the rep and supervisor advised that the transparent canes would break if dropped and admitting that the cane I had chosen was basically not one of the guaranteed products that they were committed to. After constantly insinuating that the cane had been dropped, even though I continued to communicate that the cane had barely been used and never dropped and that the cane broke at the handle, the supervisor reluctantly allowed me a replacement. I never recieved the replacement and ended up back in the hospital. My sister contacted Fashionable Canes again and spoke to the same rude and unprofessional supervisor that was suppose to handle the replacement. My sister calmly communicated that I never received the replacement and that she really didn't agree with my replacement choice due to the appearance of poor quality from the website. She requested another replacement be sent so that I could use after leaving the hospital. The supervisor was rude, unsympathetic, and unprofessional. Once again, she had another insinuation, that the cane was recieved and quoted the law regarding it being a federal offense regarding mail tampering or falsely reporting about mail receiving. Even though, she basically admitted, regarding my first transparent cane option, that the quality of certain canes were not up to the guaranteed standards of the company. She got very defensive regarding my sister's opinion of the replacement cane that I chose. She became very irate and refused to send a relacement cane or refund my money. She threatened an investigation regarding the missing replacement cane. My sister reminded the supervisor that I had paid for a cane that she admitted was of poor quality and if I would have been injured due to the cane handle breaking while I was using it to support me, her company would have been at fault and she would have made sure they would have been held fully responsible. My sister got irritated and angry with the supervisor due to her rude and unprofessional manner with attempting at a resolution to have a replacement cane sent out because I had paid for a cane that should have been of the quality advertised by her company of all their canes. Fashionable Canes do not communicate defects or a certain lack of quality of any of their canes, not even the transparent ones. This supervisor should be reprimanded and removed from her position regarding her poor customer service and lack of professionalism in problem resolution.

hjw
8/25/18

My cane wasn't cut to size as ordered. When I called, she did not apologize or try to fix the cane. She said "go have it cut at the hardware store". When I left a negative review, it was never posted on the website. (Update: my second review was posted on their website.)

scottk43
6/20/18

Do your homework BEFORE making any purchase, a pretty website doesn't always mean a pretty cane. I was placed on a three month backorder for a poorly manufactured 925r 'Siliver Swan' and what I received was a product they sold me that HAD severe pitting on oneside of the swan, as if it were (sandblasted), there is also straches and dents as if it were poorly polished, and dropped during the mailing process, they blamed me for everyrhing and they will NOT do an exchange, I am now out of more than 200.00, and they use the excuse, the reason, I need an exchange is because my doctor told me I needed a cane that's two inches taller, I told them that too! You do NOT want to shop here, while it may have turned out good for some, it surely hasn't for me! I am NOW having to take them to court, this $200.00 cane has now cost 2,000.00, and I'll get my money back, having to file in the state of Texas.

I even have an email from them telling me that after checking their inventory there (other canes) was not as badly pitted or not pitted at all compared to the cane they sold me, imagine that? Great for business!

kayh56
1/29/18

I bought 3 canes. I received 2 canes. One was on backorder. Still waiting for the third cane that was ordered last October! Just canceled order. Why should it take 6 months to make a colored piece of pipe?

lelyt
12/10/17

I bought an adjustable cane with hammock seat - it arrived promptly and is easy to use It will be great for my tour coming up, so that I can sit when I need to - I am really happy - thank you

alexanderb85
12/10/17

Excellent product , fast service , pleasure to deal with , thank you! I would recommend this product to anybody !

sharonm257
Sharon M.
12/10/17

The oak cane is beautifully crafted, solid and was delivered very quickly. Very pleased with our purchase.

pauluss1
12/3/17

We had two orders, the first one was prompt, with good tracking. The second one took a while longer. The canes itself are awesome, good quality and beautiful made. We enjoyed them very much. We had some questions, so we had a chat and a phonecall. The people were very friedly and willing to help, wich they did! Chapeau! We will be back.

Tip for consumers: Remember, if ordering from Canada you have to pay taxes and a hanling fee!

cathyv21
11/30/17

Bought this as a birthday gift for my husband and he loved it. Its strong and well built. He will get a lit of use from it.

dianat48
11/27/17

Prompt delivery to Australia. Excellent choice of canes available to suit all needs. Thank-you. Diana Tipler

rosst29
11/21/17

Excellent service and an excellent variety from which to choose. Prompt delivery also.
The cane is sturdy and looks pretty smart.

ruthk33
11/20/17

This is my second cane from Fashionable Canes. I love the sturdy build and it makes me feel confident that I wont trip and fall over. It also looks great and easy to hold. My only slight issue is there are some minor marks on the end of the handle which appear to look like tarnishing but its very minor.

peterr144
11/18/17

Took less than 2 weeks from order to delivery to Australia. Very impressed with the quality and the cane with the fierce wolf on top is much admired by my friends.

dellm21
11/16/17

Love it, very & so happy, trying to sort out which one I want next!!! Great range of ladies canes which are very hard to find.

frankiem24
11/15/17

I had to reorder the correct length as I love this cane. It is sturdy and feels safe. Most of all I love how it looks!! Works with every outfit. You can dress it up or dress it down, compliments every outfit.

charlinec
11/12/17

This is one satisfied customer! My cane is gloriously stylish and I get second looks and smiles of admiration when I walk pass people. I will highly recommend your company Fashionable Canes to friends, family and public. I ordered the Golden Day Pearlz w/Rhinestone Collar Gold Designer Adjustable Cane...I walk so easily and smoothly with my cane and it's the perfect custom size for me. I am am over the moon with happiness.
C.Cooper

Tip for consumers: Always check your height measurement..you'll be glad you did.

ellenb67
11/4/17

The website was very organized, helpful and easy to navigate. The delivery of the product was also very prompt.

pennyc41
10/29/17

The canes are awesome, so well made and packaged. It took just over a week to arrive in Australia. Can't wait to buy some more.

mattheww93
10/24/17

How amazingly beautiful and quality canes. For international bound parcels to Canada in the future please state on the package that it is a medical device to prevent duty being charged at the border.

karang6
10/22/17

Beautiful canes, fast delivery. Canadian customers be aware of customs charge. It added another $43.00 to cost of canes

runeo1
10/22/17

As described, very good product.
No compromize either as an umbrella, cane or defensive. (bayonet)
Slightly though to deploy the bayonet when umbrella is closed but this is minor.

frankl418
10/21/17

Good quality as expected
Timely delivery
Looking forward to using the seat when in Mexico on the beach

lorrainet22
10/20/17

A walking stick with pretty colours, so cool absolutely fabulous will keep looking for the next style

maryannw12
10/19/17

The cane arrived in 8 days to Canada, which was Great. ! Also was Very Pleased with the cane itself ,it was just as nice as I Expected. Thanks for the Speedy Service. M in Canada

mohammeda181
10/16/17

My father has pain in his knees from climbing up and down the stairs several times in a raw (don't do that if you're old). He has a walking stick but it is too heavy and taller than needed and can't be shortened. I had this for him and he loved the way it looks and its weight. It is very flexible and can be modified easily. I think the folding feature is very practical. We only had this for a day, so I can't say much. I will try to update if I have time in the future. Thank you.

P.S. I would like to mention that I had contacted fashionablecanes.com's customer service and they were responsive and positive and very helpful.

Please do not put the trust ofyour love ones need for a walking aid in the hands of Fashionable Canes.These canes are not of the qualty guaranteed by the company and could result in injury if used. This is not an oinion, this is from personal experience. And their representatives and supervisors are unsympathetic and very unprofessional. Don't waste your time or trust that you will receive quality product from this company.

By Angela S.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionableCanes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FashionableCanes