FanPass

FanPass has a consumer rating of 3.23 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FanPass also ranks 109th among Marketplace sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Leicester tickets on 31-1, came all the way from the Netherlands, refused entry at game and tickets taken away.
  • 2 days before the game they offered me away supporters tickets from a partner (half value).
How would you rate FanPass?

“Great time”

amir g.
10/17/18

The event was sold out, ( finale world cup ) and fanpass offer me the chance to purchase ticket from a fan which cannot attempt the game. The price was not really expansive for a finale. Amazing time ! I can vouch for this website and will use again for sure. Thanks for all .

“Info about my ticket”

Kieron C.
3/12/20

I have ordered a ticket for Saturdays game Aston Villa v Chelsea & have heard nothing with the game being 2 days away?

tickets (42) 2 days (3) customer service (4)
theoj15
January 23rd, 2020
I placed an order in error and booked the wrong event on the wrong date.
Emailed to cancel within 15 minutes of the order and they wouldn't refund even though the event was 3 months away.

Thieves

Tip for consumers: Dont do it.
Not worth the stress.

Hello Theo

We are a marketplace between sellers and buyers. Which means that your order has already been accepted by your seller and incur cost to him for sourcing the tickets.

If you cannot attend the event, you can feel free to re-sale them through our platform

However, your statement in regards to the situation is mostly defamatory since you have sent us the following email after your purchase :

"I'm buying these tickets for my friend's birthday but but the second I bought them and told his girlfriend she just told me that she has booked him a surprise holiday on the exact date that this game is on."

kellyk410
March 13th, 2020
They deleted my review twice!

After disputing with FanPass about a refund for weeks. I reached out to the PR group for the club I was supposed to be viewing to get their thoughts on fanpass not refunding and treating customers this way. I received this message in return "Fan pass is an illegal third party sale site." I had no idea this was illegal, and now realize why they are so difficult to work with- another red flag is not having a contact phone number. We are on lockdown, and in the midst of a pandemic, but still they will not refund for a postponed sporting event. Are you serious?! Guidelines should change under these circumstances- just like every other reputable company is currently doing!

This is not how you treat customers. AirBnb issued a statement across their platform saying they will refund all customers (both owners and renters)- and they are a similar platform in which they are the middle man- but I suppose they are legal. Blows my mind that fan pass as a company doesn't recognize extenuating circumstances deserving a refund.
Hello Kelly,

Fanpass know that you are a fan of live experiences, whether it be sports, concerts, theatre or comedy. The current state of affairs – specifically the evolving situation due to COVID-19 (the novel Coronavirus) – has likely led to questions about what happens if an event gets canceled or postponed.

We want to assure you that we are working directly with our many partners, event organizers, leagues and teams around the world.

Having said that, please see the below guidelines regarding your order(s) :

What if a sporting event is canceled or not canceled but it is played without spectators?
--> If an event is played without public, the tickets will be canceled by the event organizer and Fanpass will treat this event as a canceled event. You will be naturally refunded for your order(s)

What is the difference between a canceled and a postponed/rescheduled event?
--> When events are officially postponed or rescheduled, they still happen but on a different day than originally planned.
If the event is postponed to a future, undetermined date, the tickets will remain valid and are non refundable.
A canceled event or without publics is not rescheduled and will allow you to apply for a refund. In any case, you will be notified by email about a refund if this measure happens to be taken. If tickets for your events have already been received, you will need to return them to your seller.

At this stage, we are awaiting for further announcement from the governments and all decision takers in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and you will be notified by email

Fanpass Customer Team Support
nicov12
February 25th, 2019
Bought 3 Liverpool- Leicester tickets on 31-1, came all the way from the Netherlands, refused entry at game and tickets taken away. I reported Fanpass. Got one reaction that they want some proof. I've send what they requested. Never heard any reaction after that. Dont use them!!

Update in response to the reaction of fanpass: we've already send this document several times. This evening again.
Hello Nico,

Would you please send us the official document from the club stating that you have been refused at the entrance ?

We have never received this document from you by email.

You can send it by email at : contact@fanpass.co.uk

Best
joshi9
November 8th, 2019
tickets were only delivered 1 minute before match start

tickets not together

cannot reach one on the phopne
Hello Josh

We are a marketplace between sellers and buyers. All tickets put on sale are genuine.

If you have encountered any issue at the event, please email us with your order number.

An agent will look at your case as fast as possible.

amirg21
October 17th, 2018
The price was not really expansive for a finale.
Amazing time !
I can vouch for this website and will use again for sure.
Thanks for all .
kieronc3
March 12th, 2020
Hello Kieron

For any enquiries related to your purchase, please feel free to reach us at contact@fanpass.co.uk

alexish68
March 9th, 2019
I bought several tickets for Arsenal on Fanpass. A bit afraid at the beginning, I emailed them to know when I'll receive the tickets and they replied very fast (within an hour). Finally I collected my tickets from the seller and enjoyed the game peacefully. :)
I recommend it to every football fan!
gautiery
February 26th, 2019
Man United - Chelsea.
Good deal with fast shipping I recommended Fanpass
Serious pure player with securised payment
andrewm575
May 31st, 2019
Take the day off work, pay for travel to the football match, pay for accomodation, arrive at ground to find out someone else already has the same ticket and therefore we can't get in. Then pay for travel back home. What a kick in the teeth! *******@fanpass do nothing at all.. replied to the very first message only and nothing after that despite several chases and shared documentation. Absolute joke!
Hello Andrew

We are a marketplace between sellers and buyers. We therefor do not hold nor sell any tickets.

If you have any issues regarding your purchase, you can feel free to email us at contact@fanpass.co.uk with your reference number

fawadq1
December 17th, 2019
What can I say about these crooks..

I bought 6 tickets on friday 14/12/2019 for the aston villa vs liverpool game. Tickets hadn't had been confirmed but these crooks put a authorisation payment through for the tune 0f over £400. On the following day the seller confirmed and I was told delivery will be made. I waited over the weekend and was logging into the website continuously to see whether there was any update, but only to see a note of delivery pending. As I didnt hear nothing back I went on there website and used the instant messaging option to inform them that I have not received the tickets or any information regarding the tickets.

And today the date of the match I get a message at midday while at work from the seller saying he received the tickets late meaning just now so couldnt deliver the tickets to me. So by the time I got to my phone and read his message it was after 14.30pm and I was in the middle of my shift. I finish work at 17.00pm and by the time I reach home its 18.00pm so I knew straight away it was impossible for me to attend the game. So I asked him why he didnt communicate earlier with me. All he had to say he was sorry and will tell fan pass to issue me a refund as he recognised that there was no way of me attending the game which kicked off at 19.45 with a 100 odd miles, 2.5 hours journey from london to Birmingham.

I relayed all the information to fan pass to be greeted with a response of no refund will be issued even though the fault lies with fan pass for not replying to my enquiry yesterday and the seller for not communicating with myself earlier.

So fan pass I would urge you to make contact with myself on the email address you have to resolve this issue as soon as possible
Hello Fawad

Yes indeed, you have purchased your tickets on the 14th of December for an event less than 3 days later, which doest not allow enough time to your seller to use the post.

Collection process of the tickets is display on your confirmation email and also when making your order. Also, the delivery is FREE of charge.

We are unfortunately not responsible if you are refusing to collect your tickets from your seller on event day.

If tickets are purchased only 1 working day before the event (which is the case here), your seller is only capable to arrange a collection/hand delivery, as per the post won't allow you to receive them on time.

safiad
October 30th, 2019
I used Fanpass multiple time, tickets always arrived on time, amazing service, website easy to use and secure It's the best website for tickets
scottb866
November 11th, 2019
I bought tickets for a premier league match. The seller told me that he was unable to deliver the tickets and someone would meet me at the stadium. I called him several times to ask him to deliver the tickets and he kept saying that someone would be there soon.

Eventually, after the match had started he said that the person delivering the tickets had been arrested and he would not be able to deliver them. I don't believe he had any tickets to sell in the first place. How do FanPass verify that the seller has tickets to sell.

I know this site has lots of good reviews but be wary of sellers that are touts and don't have any tickets to sell I have not yet received a refund from FanPass for my tickets.
Hello Scott

We are sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with our service.

For Premier League fixtures, tickets are likely issued close to the game as per the club are issuing them only the week of the event.

Please email us at contact@fanpass.co.uk and an agent will look at your case closely.

We do apologies for any inconvenience - beyond our control.

fredd93
October 5th, 2019
I bought ticket for Barcelona-Inter for me and my gf, we got the tickets quickly and the game was great so everything perfect! Thank you :)
nenads2
September 22nd, 2019
I bought tickets via fanpass for the Chealse-Valencia match last night. Since I'm not from GB, I ordered them at the hotel address, which hotel gave me (on Google maps same address). After they accepted address, one day passed and Fanpass confirmed that tickets were delivered. When I arrived at the hotel, there was no tickets. They blame each other, while Royal mail claims it is probably a badly typed address. I didn't had time to look to much because I was trying to investigate where the problem is and where the tickets are. Without any help, I had only 3 h and off course missed the game. Fanpass only sent me information of an address I gave them without any usefull answer, even when I told them that tickets are not on that address. I would like refund if that is possible
Hello Nenad,

You have received an email one week before the game with your delivery information.

Your tickets has been delivered and signed on the 12/09 by your hotel :

Tracking Number : SF690963050GB
Tracking Link : https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/SF690963050GB

The tickets has been shipped from your seller, to the address provided by yourself :

56-60 Guilford Street, The President hotel, WC1N 1DB London, United Kingdom

We are unfortunately not responsible if your hotel has lost the package or if the address was incorrectly provided.

matm26
October 1st, 2019
Bought tickets for tonight match.
Order confirmed. Debited the account but still waiting for the ticket.
The match is in 2.5 hours.
Unacceptable!!
Hello Mat

You have purchased last minute ticket (same day of the event).

Your seller has just accepted the sale and has now until 2 hours before kick off to provide the ticket

janed294
May 8th, 2018
Well, because of my experience with Fanpass, I read all of the Terms & Conditions of the website, and the least we can say is that they do not respect them.

We're told that buyers are protected just after they placed an order for a ticket, this cannot be more wrong. So, I chose 2 tickets at a fairly price for a football game. Turns out that the seller has to confirm the sell and has 24h to do so.

So my seller never confirmed my first order, and 24h after, the same tickets were back on sell. I immediatly buy them again, and send a message to the Fanpass teams. I got a fast answer telling me that this can occurs, and that the tickets are automatically put back on sell but only once.
Just so you know, the T&C of FanPass actually "covers" this situation, saying that the seller should then be financially penalised, and that the buyer will recieve FanPass help to get same or above category tickets for the same price.
To provide such help, FanPass charges every transaction with extremly high fees (£165 for me, so 50% of my total price).

Now guess what ?! The seller does not confirm the sell a second time (as expected), but the tickets are AGAIN back on the list. So I bought them again, just to prove that FanPass, is totally messing with this.
What does it mean ? Well first, FanPass obviously lied to me. Second, they do not respect their T&C even tough they charge you with extremly large fees. Last but not least, it is totally possible for anyone to put scams offers on any sport event so you can lower the price as you wishes it.

Indeed, as the penalties and guarentees of FanPass are inexistant, well you don't even know if the offer you're choosing really exists.

Anyway, something to avoid at all cost in my opinion. I am waiting for an another answer from them regarding this situation, but I doubt this will change anything.
Hello Jane,

We are a secondary ticketing exchange platform : if you purchase a ticket, the seller need to confirm the sale first within 24 hour in order to avoid any kind of scam and secure all the transaction.

Therefor, if the seller does not accept the sale, you won't be even debited for your purchase (what we call a 'pre-authorization' from your bank)

If you are unfamiliar with the secondary ticketing platform, we understand your message. Please note that this process is the same for all other marketplace in the secondary ticketing market

wentaox
December 23rd, 2018
• Updated review
To customers viewing this post:

What FanPass claimed was vastly false, but I am not surprised given that they kept doing this as I exchanged emails with them.

First and foremost, when I presented FanPass purchase confirmation to Chelsea FC ticket office, the staff there told me it was fraud and urged me to report it to the police. I am ready to show the "Report fraud to police" note that the ticket office printed out as long as this website allows me to post pictures. How can FanPass be a legitimate partner of Chelsea as FanPass claimed? Can anyone find this fraudulent company on Chelsea website?

Second, crystal clear, UPS lost the parcel during shipping, so I have never seen the parcel myself. I had to call UPS myself multiple times and was told that after the shipper, i.e. FanPass, initiated an investigation request, UPS would take a serious look and compensate for the loss of the parcel. I informed FanPass about this, but they have remained silent. I spent £640 for nothing, yet they did not even try to help recover a penny. Of course, it is possible that they did ask for compensation from UPS, but kept the money themselves.

Third, when they know they are in trouble, they won't hesitate about repeating false statements to prove "not our fault". For instance, they insisted that I could "track" my parcel on FanPass website. The first time I told them that I could not, they simply replied "Yes you can". After receiving the same reply multiple times, I sent them a screenshot of my homepage on FanPass from my phone, and then they said "Oh things look different on your phone". Next I sent them a screenshot from my desktop, which they ignored. In all subsequent correspondence, they insisted that it was my fault not to track the parcel online, even though I re-sent the screenshots a few times. I realized that they were simply trying to get out of trouble and ignoring my messages.

I seldom make comments on firms online, but my experience with FanPass was so horrible that I sincerely hope no more customers will suffer from the same fraud and mistreatment as I did. I am spreading the message and have taken legal actions. It defends social justice to help eliminate companies like FanPass.

Tip for consumers: Verifed ticket fraud! Stay away from FanPass!

Hello Wentao,

Thank you for your feedback that is greatly appreciable and will improve our service every day :)

Sorry if you did not notice but indeed we are an intermediary platform between sellers and buyers. Therefore, the sellers are the ones accounted for fixing the price of their tickets freely. Fanpass does not set the prices, nor sell or buy tickets.

We are also working with many official partners from the clubs so the tickets received were perfectly valid for you to attend the game.

Regarding your UPS shipment - that is a third part courrier service :

As per you are explaining, you had all the information regarding your package that were available for a collection and this for 5 days at the UPS access point. But moreover, you have received an email on the 08/10 warning you that your tickets were in transit and allowing you to 'track' your package + the 'track' option available on your Fanpass account all the time that the tickets were in transit. Also, UPS has attempted to deliver your tickets on the 10/10, and has left a 'card' with you in order to notice you about the UPS access point as per you were not at the address at the time of the delivery.

We are truly apologies if you have been experiencing some issues to go and collect your package and it is never a pleasure for Fanpass to have unsatisfied customer but we can also confirm that all the relevant information has been shared with you for the good run of your order.

We therefor disagree with your analysis of the situation regarding your shipment that has been attempted to be deliver and then available for a collection at the nearest UPS access point from your delivery address.

Verified Ticket Fraud
November 21st, 2018
• Previous review
(If you are in a hurry)
Verified ticket fraud! Stay away from FanPass!

****************
(If you have a few minutes, details below)

In mid-Sep. of 2018, a friend and I decided to see a football/soccer game together in London. Since I came to the U.K. for the very first time at the beginning of Sep. 2018, I did not know much about how to purchase such tickets in the U.K. Hence, I Googled the tickets, entered the first-ranked website, FanPass, and purchased 2 tickets there on Sep. 25 Tue. The game was between Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League, scheduled at noon on Oct. 20 Sat.

On Oct. 8, FanPass emailed me saying that they shipped the tickets to my home address in London. Yet after a week, I still did not receive it.

After extremely lengthy and frustrating email correspondence (there was not a phone number to call on their website, and they always refused to give a phone number), I myself finally found out that the parcel with the tickets got lost during shipping. Indeed, UPS, which FanPass hired to ship the parcel, lost the parcel when trying to deliver it. I called UPS, who said that the shipper, i.e. FanPass, had to request UPS to initiate an investigation process. That was in the evening of Oct. 18 Thu., when the game was to begin in less than 2 days. Therefore, I had never seen what FanPass shipped to my address.

I reported this to FanPass and asked if there was any other way for us to still go to the game, for example, they may issue me a formal document explaining the situation. They ignored my suggestions, simply insisted that it was my fault not to get the parcel, and did not even try to help us get in or mention any refund.

I printed out the purchase confirmation emails and went to the Chelsea Stadium before the game on Oct. 20 Sat. The ticket office there confirmed two things:
(1) FanPass is NOT an authorized agent of Chelsea Football Club.
(2) The tickets that I bought are dramatically overpriced. The average ticket costs £50-70 British pound , while I paid £637.71 in total for 2 tickets, including more than £120 "handling fee".
The staff there strongly recommended that I report this fraud. I am happy to post a scanned version of the "Report fraud to police" letter from them if this website allows me to do so.

I returned home and emailed FanPass about the response from Chelsea. Again, they insisted that they had done nothing wrong.

To date (Dec. 23 Sun.), I have not heard from FanPass again, nor have I received any refund from them.

Tip for consumers: Verified ticket fraud! Stay away from FanPass!

romainr16
October 5th, 2019
I used Fanpass multiple time, tickets always arrived on time, really good service, website easy to use and secure.

I'll definitely use Fanpass again and I'll recommend using them :)
tol2
August 31st, 2018
I paid 599.76 for 2 longside lower tickets (chelsea vs Arsenal) but was offered longside upper which prices listed on the website was 120-121. Made complaint to panpass but was completely ignored until I said I will speak to ombusdsman. Then they insisted I purchased upper despite I attached them screenshot of my purchase process and credit card bill. I'm making small court claim against them and collecting evidence now. If any of you have similar experience please contact me: *******@hotmail.com.
Hello,

It should have been great to provide accurate information when reviewing your experience : we never have ignored one of your email and always answered to you within 24 hours.

When purchasing a ticket, the stand is clearly display during all the buying process on the right of your screen.

We are also not authorizing any of our sellers to provide our buyers with the wrong tickets ordered.

didiert1
December 25th, 2018
Everything is excellent from purchase to the event with fast support customer service. Perfect if you are looking for tickets in Europe :)
costap
February 13th, 2019
Tickets from FANPASS.CO.UK were FAKE and i have been Scammed. I just bought tickets for Tottenham v Dortmund and all tickets are FAKE. The barcode on the tickets are FAKE because I telephone and checked it with SPURS FOOTBALL CLUB. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK YOUR TICKETS THEN CALL SPRUS DRIECT ON *******0102 AND SELECT OPTION 2.
I emailed fanpass.co.uk to the email address and the have not responded.
I think i have to inform the police.
Hello Costas,

We are a marketplace between sellers and buyers as per stated on the main page of our website. Therefor the tickets are belonging to trusted seller's / official partners from the club.

We are also working with official partners from Tottenham FC and your tickets are perfectly genuine for you to attend the game.

You simply needs to print off the E-tickets in order to access the stadium.

Also, the game has not even took place so there is no possibility for you to state that you have been provided with fake tickets.

jeanb212
January 12th, 2019
I got 2 tickets in time with a good price. Very good experience. Great seats, good game. What else ?
Thanks fanpass
andyc199
April 10th, 2019
This site is a secondary ticket buying and selling platform that offer ticket above the face value and sometimes it could be 20 times the original price but is this website is genuine in the sense that it does not mandate on the pricing as the pricing are set by the seller but please be mindful that there are service charges of around 20 percents of the price of the ticket that will be added on at checkout .
theog45
October 13th, 2019
I bought tickets for Chelsea against Valencia and I received the tickets almost 10 days before the game.
I just went in and enjoyed the game, I recommend this service !
owens43
March 27th, 2018
To cut an extremely long story short, I brought 3 tickets to a Champions League game last October, however the tickets never arrived and the day before the game fanpass said they could look for alternative tickets. I declined and asked for a refund which i was told i would receive within 14 days.

6 MONTHS LATER i still have not received any money, Fanpass ignore all of my emails and just keep saying the below, they say you can contact their team but I haven't received a reply for long time now! Are you all on a 1 year holiday???

Review reply -

Your seller indeed failed into providing the tickets and we advised you by email that we were happy to provide you with replacement tickets in a better stand at NO extra cost. You refused the proposal and asked for a full refund which has been processed already.

If there is any other issue, please contact our team via email and we will be more than happy to have a look into this.
Hello Owen,

Thank you for your feedback that is much appreciable !

Your seller indeed failed into providing the tickets and we advised you by email that we were happy to provide you with replacement tickets in a better stand at NO extra cost. You refused the proposal and asked for a full refund which has been processed already within 14 working days

Fanpass Support

They don't do refunds as standard but it's at their discretion but I wouldn't hold your breath. Also, it says in their Ts&Cs that if the order isn't fulfilled they might refund you the ticket price but won't refund their Handling fees.

By Romano I.

Did you end up receiving your tickets? I am looking to book prem tickets through fan pass but dont know whether to or not.

By gemma b.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FanPass staff and other customers.

Fanpass is a marketplace which allows people to buy and sell tickets all around the world.

adrien t.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FanPass?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.2
Have a question about FanPass?