Review of FanPass

London, london w128tx, United Kingdom
contact@fanpass.co.uk

andrewm575
5/31/19

Take the day off work, pay for travel to the football match, pay for accomodation, arrive at ground to find out someone else already has the same ticket and therefore we can't get in. Then pay for travel back home. What a kick in the teeth! Complain@fanpass do nothing at all.. replied to the very first message only and nothing after that despite several chases and shared documentation. Absolute joke!

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Andrew

We are a marketplace between sellers and buyers. We therefor do not hold nor sell any tickets.

If you have any issues regarding your purchase, you can feel free to email us at contact@fanpass.co.uk with your reference number

gayeonk
4/13/19

I ordered Tottenham-Huddersfield match yesterday 8:00 pm. I received confirmation accepted mail through Fanpass once, and also we knew that the ticket would arrive at at least 3 hours before the match starts(12:30pm).

Of course for we knew the rules we waited. We definitely, for sure, paid for the ticket.

However, from 9:00am we were already waiting for the tickets, for we acknowledged that the ticket would arrive on 9:30. On 9:30, eventually we had to leave our hotel which is a lot far from Tottenham stadium, even though the tickets from fanpass did not arrive. Sent more than 5 emails to 'contact fanpass'. Even after we arrived to the stadium, tickets were not here as well as the replies. Thus we emailed once more. They told us the tickets could be collected through person 'Sam' and gave his number, and kept saying he was trying to contact us. HOWEVER, NEVER the call arrived from him, and plus as we called him several times he refused our every calls. Contact fanpass was keep saying 'he is calling', but none of those arrived. The two numbers of Sam were keep refusing us. EVEN I gave my friend's number and we have checked each other if our phone is wrong; BUT NO it was working. 4G connection was great, we waited until 1:00, BUT none of the calls, emails did we recieve. How could you make customers wait tickets over 3 hours?? So annoying, having bad mood; Total service is like trash. Really frustrated and felt if we were numb!!! I strongly want to get refund.

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Gayeon,

You have purchased last minute tickets available for a stadium collection :

Your seller has tried to contact you multiple times on your both numbers provided without any luck.

We have also sent you the proof of calls from your seller - by email - earlier.

We will obviously proceed to the full refund of your order and this will take 5 to 10 working days to reach back your account

We do apologies about any inconvenience and issue at the venue but we can guaranteed that your seller is a trusted brokers from our service and has tried everything to contact you and arrange the collection of the tickets

andyc199
4/10/19

This site is a secondary ticket buying and selling platform that offer ticket above the face value and sometimes it could be 20 times the original price but is this website is genuine in the sense that it does not mandate on the pricing as the pricing are set by the seller but please be mindful that there are service charges of around 20 percents of the price of the ticket that will be added on at checkout .

alexish68
3/9/19

I bought several tickets for Arsenal on Fanpass. A bit afraid at the beginning, I emailed them to know when I'll receive the tickets and they replied very fast (within an hour). Finally I collected my tickets from the seller and enjoyed the game peacefully. :)
I recommend it to every football fan!

afefeo
2/26/19

I bought my tickets for the Liverpool match, I got it fast and the match was amazing
I pass a great moment !

alexaneh
2/26/19

I got 2 tickets in time, at a very good price!
It was a very good experience!

Thanks a lot Fanpass

gautiery
2/26/19

I ordered 3 tickets for Premier League, I got my tickets the same day at a really good price.
I highly recommend Fanpass

nicov12
2/25/19

Bought 3 Liverpool- Leicester tickets on 31-1, came all the way from the Netherlands, refused entry at game and tickets taken away. I reported Fanpass. Got one reaction that they want some proof. I've send what they requested. Never heard any reaction after that. Dont use them!!

Update in response to the reaction of fanpass: we've already send this document several times. This evening again.

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Nico,

Would you please send us the official document from the club stating that you have been refused at the entrance ?

We have never received this document from you by email.

You can send it by email at : contact@fanpass.co.uk

Best
costap
2/13/19

Tickets from FANPASS.CO.UK were FAKE and i have been Scammed. I just bought tickets for Tottenham v Dortmund and all tickets are FAKE. The barcode on the tickets are FAKE because I telephone and checked it with SPURS FOOTBALL CLUB. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK YOUR TICKETS THEN CALL SPRUS DRIECT ON 03448440102 AND SELECT OPTION 2.
I emailed fanpass.co.uk to the email address and the have not responded.
I think i have to inform the police.

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Costas,

We are a marketplace between sellers and buyers as per stated on the main page of our website. Therefor the tickets are belonging to trusted seller's / official partners from the club.

We are also working with official partners from Tottenham FC and your tickets are perfectly genuine for you to attend the game.

You simply needs to print off the E-tickets in order to access the stadium.

Also, the game has not even took place so there is no possibility for you to state that you have been provided with fake tickets.

jeanb212
1/12/19

I got 2 tickets in time with a good price. Very good experience. Great seats, good game. What else ?
Thanks fanpass

ewelinap2
1/4/19

Do not use their services. I paid for tickets which I still haven't got for game on 23rd. They not reacted when I reported that all the time. Now I want my Monday back. They cheating people. As I said I want money back and compensation for ruined my Christmas and my client Christmas.
And as I said I'm going to newspaper with that as I can see you cheating a lot of people
22/12/2018
Of course there is an issue. I've got photots from track site and I did send it for you. My parcel was in Bristol. Noting was wrong with the address. I did ask that I can change delivery address everyone said no sodelivery was to Manchester from day one. I want to know when you will refund me money? I want my money tomorrow. If not I'm going on police. You didn't wait for Monday so I will not wait for my Monday as well. I want compensation as well. What is you claim policy ?? -23/12/18 by the way game is today and UPS is not working on Sunday-well done
They sent me tickets 1 day after game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now they are not replying on my emails. no phone to contact with tham. just a SCAM. dont use them

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Ewelina,

Your UPS tracking number is the following : 1ZA8Y0186896734376

We are replying to your emails within 3 hours since 2 days. It seems that you have also incorrectly fulfilled your delivery address at the time of the purchase and we are sorry to hear it !

Please note that UPS is a third part courrier service and we are not in control of the transit process. If there was any issue with the delivery - you will be fully refunded.

romanoi
12/28/18

UPDATE: Since writing this, the CEO has seen it and responded to my email chain from earlier today with a sarcastic message saying, "Hello Romano,
We would like to thank you for your online review that will allow us to improve our service.
Merry Christmas from all the team :)"
So they haven't bothered to respond to my Trustpilot review but have sent the above email. As I said, don't buy through these guys. Completely unprofessional with no concept of customer service so don't waste your money. Full review below:

They state that there are no hidden costs. The ticket price you see is the final price but it's a lie.
When you go through the ordering process, it shows the ticket price you think you will be paying throughout. I've tested this as I thought I was going mad when they charged me an extra £65 for 'handling fees'. When checking my sanity, I went through 5 steps in the ordering process without it showing OR MENTIONING any 'handling fee'. There's even a step that shows the ticket price with deliver = FREE underneath and still no handling fee.
When I emailed Fanpass to complain their responses were very dismissive (exactly as they are with their responses to people's complaints on here). They said that they add a handling fee for their service and to cover delivery. If it's to cover delivery, then why does it state through the order process that delivery is FREE??
It appears they add this handling fee right at the very end of your ordering process which I missed. Slightly my fault but I was in a rush and didn't expect them to effectively change the price at the final step of my order as they state on the website, THE TICKET PRICE IS FINAL. Approached to get a refund but completely dismissive and rude so raising it to trading standards as the website is totally misleading.

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Romano,

If you are unfamiliar with Fanpass then your request is understandable. Sorry if you did not notice but indeed we are an intermediary platform between sellers and buyers.

We are sorry to hear that you find disappointing our handling fees. They are covering our service fees + VAT and monitoring that the tickets are genuine.

The 'handling fees' appears clearly before purchasing tickets. You can simulate again a purchase and you will see them during the buying process before the payment and accepting our T&C's.

I do hope you can see the value in our service which we are proud to offer

didiert1
12/25/18

Everything is excellent from purchase to the event with fast support customer service. Perfect if you are looking for tickets in Europe :)

wentaox
12/23/18
• Updated review

To customers viewing this post:

What FanPass claimed was vastly false, but I am not surprised given that they kept doing this as I exchanged emails with them.

First and foremost, when I presented FanPass purchase confirmation to Chelsea FC ticket office, the staff there told me it was fraud and urged me to report it to the police. I am ready to show the "Report fraud to police" note that the ticket office printed out as long as this website allows me to post pictures. How can FanPass be a legitimate partner of Chelsea as FanPass claimed? Can anyone find this fraudulent company on Chelsea website?

Second, crystal clear, UPS lost the parcel during shipping, so I have never seen the parcel myself. I had to call UPS myself multiple times and was told that after the shipper, i.e. FanPass, initiated an investigation request, UPS would take a serious look and compensate for the loss of the parcel. I informed FanPass about this, but they have remained silent. I spent £640 for nothing, yet they did not even try to help recover a penny. Of course, it is possible that they did ask for compensation from UPS, but kept the money themselves.

Third, when they know they are in trouble, they won't hesitate about repeating false statements to prove "not our fault". For instance, they insisted that I could "track" my parcel on FanPass website. The first time I told them that I could not, they simply replied "Yes you can". After receiving the same reply multiple times, I sent them a screenshot of my homepage on FanPass from my phone, and then they said "Oh things look different on your phone". Next I sent them a screenshot from my desktop, which they ignored. In all subsequent correspondence, they insisted that it was my fault not to track the parcel online, even though I re-sent the screenshots a few times. I realized that they were simply trying to get out of trouble and ignoring my messages.

I seldom make comments on firms online, but my experience with FanPass was so horrible that I sincerely hope no more customers will suffer from the same fraud and mistreatment as I did. I am spreading the message and have taken legal actions. It defends social justice to help eliminate companies like FanPass.

Tip for consumers: Verifed ticket fraud! Stay away from FanPass!

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Wentao,

Thank you for your feedback that is greatly appreciable and will improve our service every day :)

Sorry if you did not notice but indeed we are an intermediary platform between sellers and buyers. Therefore, the sellers are the ones accounted for fixing the price of their tickets freely. Fanpass does not set the prices, nor sell or buy tickets.

We are also working with many official partners from the clubs so the tickets received were perfectly valid for you to attend the game.

Regarding your UPS shipment - that is a third part courrier service :

As per you are explaining, you had all the information regarding your package that were available for a collection and this for 5 days at the UPS access point. But moreover, you have received an email on the 08/10 warning you that your tickets were in transit and allowing you to 'track' your package + the 'track' option available on your Fanpass account all the time that the tickets were in transit. Also, UPS has attempted to deliver your tickets on the 10/10, and has left a 'card' with you in order to notice you about the UPS access point as per you were not at the address at the time of the delivery.

We are truly apologies if you have been experiencing some issues to go and collect your package and it is never a pleasure for Fanpass to have unsatisfied customer but we can also confirm that all the relevant information has been shared with you for the good run of your order.

We therefor disagree with your analysis of the situation regarding your shipment that has been attempted to be deliver and then available for a collection at the nearest UPS access point from your delivery address.

“Verified Ticket Fraud”
11/21/18
• Previous review

(If you are in a hurry)
Verified ticket fraud! Stay away from FanPass!

****************
(If you have a few minutes, details below)

In mid-Sep. of 2018, a friend and I decided to see a football/soccer game together in London. Since I came to the U.K. for the very first time at the beginning of Sep. 2018, I did not know much about how to purchase such tickets in the U.K. Hence, I Googled the tickets, entered the first-ranked website, FanPass, and purchased 2 tickets there on Sep. 25 Tue. The game was between Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League, scheduled at noon on Oct. 20 Sat.

On Oct. 8, FanPass emailed me saying that they shipped the tickets to my home address in London. Yet after a week, I still did not receive it.

After extremely lengthy and frustrating email correspondence (there was not a phone number to call on their website, and they always refused to give a phone number), I myself finally found out that the parcel with the tickets got lost during shipping. Indeed, UPS, which FanPass hired to ship the parcel, lost the parcel when trying to deliver it. I called UPS, who said that the shipper, i.e. FanPass, had to request UPS to initiate an investigation process. That was in the evening of Oct. 18 Thu., when the game was to begin in less than 2 days. Therefore, I had never seen what FanPass shipped to my address.

I reported this to FanPass and asked if there was any other way for us to still go to the game, for example, they may issue me a formal document explaining the situation. They ignored my suggestions, simply insisted that it was my fault not to get the parcel, and did not even try to help us get in or mention any refund.

I printed out the purchase confirmation emails and went to the Chelsea Stadium before the game on Oct. 20 Sat. The ticket office there confirmed two things:
(1) FanPass is NOT an authorized agent of Chelsea Football Club.
(2) The tickets that I bought are dramatically overpriced. The average ticket costs £50-70 British pound , while I paid £637.71 in total for 2 tickets, including more than £120 "handling fee".
The staff there strongly recommended that I report this fraud. I am happy to post a scanned version of the "Report fraud to police" letter from them if this website allows me to do so.

I returned home and emailed FanPass about the response from Chelsea. Again, they insisted that they had done nothing wrong.

To date (Dec. 23 Sun.), I have not heard from FanPass again, nor have I received any refund from them.

Tip for consumers: Verified ticket fraud! Stay away from FanPass!

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Wentao,

Regarding your UPS shipment - that is a third part courrier service :

camillel31
12/1/18

I used Fanpass to purchase tickets for a football game: easy and quick to order. Tickets arrived with no hassle. I will definitively come back again.

amirg21
10/17/18

The event was sold out, ( finale world cup ) and fanpass offer me the chance to purchase ticket from a fan which cannot attempt the game.
The price was not really expansive for a finale.
Amazing time !
I can vouch for this website and will use again for sure.
Thanks for all .

annec219
10/15/18

Just got scammed put two tickets up for sale and got two buyers, they are now trying to keep my money and make me pay for tickets for second buyer who resides in a Stamford bridge hotel. Going to small claims court and ombudsman. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Anne,

Our site is used by 1000+ of sellers without any issues. If you had any doubt about the second sale, a simple email would have been enough before accepting it.

After having reviewed your account activity, you have indeed accepted both sales by clicking on it : this mistake does not comes from our side. All the sales are display on your account and it seems likely impossible to accept a sale by mistake.

We can also see that the listing has been duplicate from your account.

We therefor completely disagree with you review and the analysis of the situation.

Best
mathildev
10/2/18

First time I was purchasing tickets through Fanpass: easy sign-up and fast to order. Tickets were delivered on time and we enjoyed the day of the event with peace of mind!

moncorgert
9/18/18

Got my money just after the game for my sale. nothing to say, everything is well explained and easy process

guillaumef12
9/18/18

everything went smooth from purchase to the game. top service! It's very smart and easy to use, and really safe.

baptisteg
9/17/18

The web site is perfect and its very easy to buy ticket. There prices are very good and I recevied my tickets rapidly.

tol2
8/31/18

I paid 599.76 for 2 longside lower tickets (chelsea vs Arsenal) but was offered longside upper which prices listed on the website was 120-121. Made complaint to panpass but was completely ignored until I said I will speak to ombusdsman. Then they insisted I purchased upper despite I attached them screenshot of my purchase process and credit card bill. I'm making small court claim against them and collecting evidence now. If any of you have similar experience please contact me: treelxy@hotmail.com.

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello,

It should have been great to provide accurate information when reviewing your experience : we never have ignored one of your email and always answered to you within 24 hours.

When purchasing a ticket, the stand is clearly display during all the buying process on the right of your screen.

We are also not authorizing any of our sellers to provide our buyers with the wrong tickets ordered.

janed294
5/8/18

Well, because of my experience with Fanpass, I read all of the Terms & Conditions of the website, and the least we can say is that they do not respect them.

We're told that buyers are protected just after they placed an order for a ticket, this cannot be more wrong. So, I chose 2 tickets at a fairly price for a football game. Turns out that the seller has to confirm the sell and has 24h to do so.

So my seller never confirmed my first order, and 24h after, the same tickets were back on sell. I immediatly buy them again, and send a message to the Fanpass teams. I got a fast answer telling me that this can occurs, and that the tickets are automatically put back on sell but only once.
Just so you know, the T&C of FanPass actually "covers" this situation, saying that the seller should then be financially penalised, and that the buyer will recieve FanPass help to get same or above category tickets for the same price.
To provide such help, FanPass charges every transaction with extremly high fees (£165 for me, so 50% of my total price).

Now guess what ?! The seller does not confirm the sell a second time (as expected), but the tickets are AGAIN back on the list. So I bought them again, just to prove that FanPass, is totally messing with this.
What does it mean ? Well first, FanPass obviously lied to me. Second, they do not respect their T&C even tough they charge you with extremly large fees. Last but not least, it is totally possible for anyone to put scams offers on any sport event so you can lower the price as you wishes it.

Indeed, as the penalties and guarentees of FanPass are inexistant, well you don't even know if the offer you're choosing really exists.

Anyway, something to avoid at all cost in my opinion. I am waiting for an another answer from them regarding this situation, but I doubt this will change anything.

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Jane,

We are a secondary ticketing exchange platform : if you purchase a ticket, the seller need to confirm the sale first within 24 hour in order to avoid any kind of scam and secure all the transaction.

Therefor, if the seller does not accept the sale, you won't be even debited for your purchase (what we call a 'pre-authorization' from your bank)

If you are unfamiliar with the secondary ticketing platform, we understand your message. Please note that this process is the same for all other marketplace in the secondary ticketing market

ramyr3
5/7/18

bought three tickets for the game of liverpool and stoke city on 28/4
tickets never arrived till the day of the game
they gave me a number for the seller which i tried to contact but never went through
i could not get hold of the seller till the beginning of the match HUGE SCAM

Response from adrien t., FanPass Representative
Hello Ramy,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to know that you've received your ticket and we do hope you enjoyed the game :)

For sport events, tickets are only released some days before the match in order to avoid counterfeiting. Therefore, it can happens that we need to arrange a collection on the day in order to avoid any delivery mistake.

Apologies for any inconvenience with this process

lucasn11
3/28/18

I bought tickets on the fanpass website for an europa league game betwenn Arsenal and Milan ac !
Stunning moment !

They don't do refunds as standard but it's at their discretion but I wouldn't hold your breath. Also, it says in their Ts&Cs that if the order isn't fulfilled they might refund you the ticket price but won't refund their Handling fees.

By Romano I.

Did you end up receiving your tickets? I am looking to book prem tickets through fan pass but dont know whether to or not.

By gemma b.

Questions? Get answers from the FanPass staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FanPass