Review of FamousFootwear

Tel: 1-888-869-1053
mwest@famousfootwear.com

dianeb440
5/21/19

I ordered sneakers - it came to $48.99. - they did not fit - I returned then and received a refund only after I was able to provide them with the tracking and proof that it was signed for and then I only received $41.99 as a refund - I questioned why the deduction and am still waiting for a response and it's been 2 weeks - I will never order from them again

angier79
5/15/19

The sales people are pushy, returns are a nightmare. I returned shoes I paid $60, Lisa the store manager in Asheville, gave me $50 credit because the shoes I returned were now on sale for $50. Ripped off for $10

latoyas24
4/16/19

I went in to famous footwear at the round rock outlet mall and purchase a pair of shoes for my son. The shoes unfortunately didn't fit, so I sent my young adult children back to return for bigger size. Of course they don't have it, so I told the kids to do a refund. My original purchase was made with a debit card, so since my kids didn't have the debit card the money was placed on a gift card. I just feel if you pay with debit or cash and you return you should be giving back your cash not a gift card!! I don't pay with a gift card!! Regardless if it was a debit card or credit card or cash it's all money!!

roseannz
2/21/19

I ordered a pair of Clark shoes from Amazon, which were shipped from Famous Footwear. This was the second purchase of Clark shoes I had purchased from Amazon via Famous Footwear in about 4 months. Both pairs came within a short time frame, were packed very well, and fit me very well. I already had a couple pair of Clark shoes, so I knew my size and was confident in ordering online.
I now live outside a very small town in WI, instead of in a city of 350,000 with malls, so I will have to rely on online shopping for many things. I would have no problem ordering Clark foot wear from Famous Footwear again.

ihatefamousf
1/7/19

I ordered a pair of shoes through the store to be shipped to my house. The wrong colour arrived after 2 weeks. The lady in the live chat was very unhelpful. When I complained that her solution to "go return it and reorder the same pair" was not good enough. She kept trying to end the conversation. At one point she tried to end the conversation with "bye bye", and when I asked a question, she stopped replying.

tHaNkS mArY.

oliveirav
11/4/18

The manager of this store at the south outlet premiun mall called Kevin (his work atnight) is very arrogant and rude I never go back to putting my feet in this store again. I was mistreated,me and my boyfriend was in choked how this person treated us as costumers. Never recommend.

gregoryb149
9/26/18

I ordered two pair of shoes online, and only received one after over a month. Then they overcharged my credit card for the one pair, denying me the sale price that was posted at the store. If you want ripped off, go here. Greg B.

elizabethb458
9/7/18

We ordered in store to our home (We live very far north) the service in store was amazing and we were assured the shoes would be shipped within a few days. Three weeks later I call and wait on hold for a half hour to be told that the order was cancelled and now that I had called they would refund me within 10 business days and then she hung up on me. I'm severely disappointed and quite frustrated with the customer service not informing me that the order was cancelled or unavalible because now all the colours are sold out and I have to start my search all over. It's a huge hassle.

amors1
8/31/18

I enjoyed the service, even if I was being a handful trying to find my size but one of the workers Eric' helped me so much trying to find my size and then found a shoe that I was told they didn't have anymore but he found it for me and was very polite and tried really hard to find me shoes. He was one of the biggest helpers there for me.

jeanet2
8/17/18

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. I wear this brand all the time and know my size. I ordered 8 1/2 and the shoes were marked as that but they were more like an 8. They were 1/2 inch shorter than the comparible 8 1/2's I have at home. I had to return them. Will never buy from them again. Can't trust the sizing then you have to pay to ship them back. My shipping cost was $10.

samanthan12
8/10/18

Long story short, I got the WRONG shoes THAT HAD BEEN WORN with a red mark all along the edge of them sent to me. On hold for FIFTY MINUTES. Disgusted

jessem140
8/10/18

I ordered 2 pairs of adidas sneakers on August 6. They were both deeply discounted at BOGO 50% off plus another 15%. They came out to $60 including shipping. One pair arrived on Aug 8 and the other pair arrived on August 9. This was my first time buying from Famous Footwear and will definitely be coming back. Thank you for a great service and absolutely unbeatable price!!!

lyndal41
7/26/18

I recently placed an order on July 16th and according to my transactions, the money was taken as soon as I ordered. I then called back because I no longer needed the shoes I have ordered and they told me there was nothing they can do for me once the order is processed. Mind you, that I have not even received a confirmation email. They said Oh let's send one now! Kinda shady to me, anyways I thought well since I cant cancel it might as well just wait it out. It has now been over a week and I still have not received any type of email that it was processed. Now I can not find their phone number or get on to the website!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM FAMOUS FOOTWEAR AGAIN AND HIGHLY won't RECOMMEND THE FALSE BULL$#*! $#*! AS WELL! It's unfair how some sites get away with this for people who work hard for their income. I will be contacting small claims court and all the higher authorities who I can to get this dealt with, I won't LET THIS SLIDE!!

wargeek
5/17/18

I ordered a pair of shoes for my trip and within hours they were at my doorstep. Even better is the quality of shoes they deliver. They surely match the world leading online shop which is the GreatMall6.ru

tareqa4
5/17/18

This site not very good, but I found the great site GreatMallShop.com very good, top quality shoes.
hope You will Be satisfied

krisj28
5/11/18

Ordered shoes for my brother as a gift. Two days later Fedex label was created. Never received the package and when I called 10 days later after I irdered, Fedex told that the item was never sent to them. Canceled my order and will never order from Famousfootwear again.

patrickw134
5/9/18

I had an absolutely horrific experience shopping at famous footwear due to an employee that works at the st.louis premium outlets in Chesterfield.
The incident happened Saturday when I was shopping with my neice and I overheard an employee named Jennifer, who later said she was the manager of the store,use the N word and also absolutely reeked of marijuana.
I don't know what sort of employees they hire there but I need to find where I can report this incident because I imagine this is not the kind of behavior that's tolerable at this place of business.

brookes57
4/17/18

We normally love Famous Footwear, but I was in two weeks ago to purchase ONE pair of $70 shoes for my son. The employees were trying out a new handheld device to process payments. Swiped my card, transaction never finished on the handheld (or so they thought), so they switched me over to the regular register. Now it's two weeks later (and I've called their customer service twice), and I still have two separate charges on my bank account for the exact same amount on the same day. And now I'm told they can't find the second charge in their system. So now I'm off to call my bank to submit a dispute. AGGGHHH. So frustrated.

beckya26
10/30/17

Went to buy snow boots for my grandsons! The first store the employee was wonderful and helpful! They only had a pair for one, she contacted another store and had the other pair set aside. We paid for the first one and went on to pick up the next pair!! The kid behind the counter must have been very new and left the cash register to find the manager - she came out and was very rude - could not return the first pair and then buy the two pairs to receive our $10,00 coupon!! Minnetonka Minnesota your employees need help!!! do not talk down to your customers!! Plymouth Minnesota - thanks for being very helpful!

taylorb93
10/27/17

I have been working at Famous Footwear for a few months. I would just like to clear up that if you purchase shoes online you can return them to any store if need be. Return policy is within 60 days of purchase and cant be worn outside. If you would like free shipping you can come into a store and let an associate know which shoe youd like and we can get you started as a rewards member which will get you free shipping to your house and you start earning points towards money back to use in store and you get better deals and coupons. Also being a rewards member allows us to keep track of your receipts if you ever lose them! Happy shopping!
I rate this a 4 because I personally try to make every customer happy and satisfied but the upper management has definetly put me through hell and dont know about continuing my job here.

ybonec
9/23/17

So I purchased this shoes I tried them at the store, I tried them at home and I love them so I went out with them and once I start walking with them they were super uncomfortable they mede a mark in my food so i decided to return them but famos footwear cashier told me that i can't return them because I wear the shoes already I understand they were used but am I supposed to throw them away and loss the money I paid for them???

richardg215
8/5/17

When to buy some sandles at your famous footwear at the rio grand shopping center. The girl behind the register was so busy trying to pick up the customer in front of me exchangeing names, addresses & phone numbers. They took so much time i had to put down purchase asked if i could be helped and was told to wait my turn. I walked out without the sandles and will never return. This will be posted

monicah48
7/23/17

I just experienced a wonderful act of customer service today 7-23-17 @ McHenry Famous Footwear associate 268350 was so helpful & accommodating. Thank you again.

jamiew71
7/14/17

I went to a Famous Footwear and selected ship to my home/work selection because they didn't have my size in the store. I waited and waited and still after 2 WEEKS my shoes hadn't even shipped. I called customer service and cancelled my order all together. They said the only thing they could do was write me a check and send it in the mail. I finally got my check in the mail 3 weeks after I called, which is absolutely ridiculous. I will NEVER shop there again. Not worth it and a horrible experience.

janineb13
7/10/17

I had a simillar experience at the famous footwear in the Gateway Shopping in Frazer, Pennsylvania. I was met outside of the store as I was exiting my vehichle but a white male with dark glasses on. He stared directly at me and even turned around as I entered the store. I was not greeted when I entered but, boy was I followed and watched and the associates stood at the ends of the aisle. One entered and pretended she was shopping another came stared in my face and asked if I needed help. This went on the entire time I shopped. Additionally, there was this obnoxious male intently watching and more than likely recording me while talking very loudly in spanish into his headset. While all this was going on the white woman and children were able to shop without this type of harrasment When I went to the register there was no one to wait on me although a white women followed me to the register and stood in back of me (security). Finally after having a discussion with the male security person one of the associates finally came over to wait on me. The first thing she said was oh so you decided to take the initial two pairs. Another associate had tried to get them from me and take them up front. When I asked another associate while shopping about a particular brand of shoe, even though she was wailting on another customer she was going to escort me back to the shoes against the wall while indicating that they were not on those racks(meaning the clearance rack). I chuckled to myself it's not as if this store coud be classified as a high end shoe store. The implication that a 39.99 dollar shoe was beyond my reach. Well when I finally arrived at the register there was no one to wait on me although there was a security person who had tailed me to the register and stood behind me. While I stood there the associate was talking to the spanish speaking person although at this point his loud obnoxious conversation had finally ended. Well, I was asked if I had a rewards card. I said no not with me. I was than asked for my surname I asked what for I was told so that she could look it up to see if I had any points. This is strange because when I've shopped in Exton or other retailers they ask for your telephone number. She then asked for zip code. Than she asked for my first name again I asked why. She said, that there were five people in that zipcode with the same last name. So, I gave her my first name. Then sh started on my address yelling my full address across the store. I asked her why did she need all that information because I knew that none of the other five people with my last name had my first name. She then instructed me to tap a green button indicating that this was the correct address. All the while the hispanic/latrion person was punching information into his devive with another female standing along side of him making sure he got it all. All of this for a 32.50 purchase needless to say I will not be shopping in famous footwear again. it's no wonder these brick and mortar stores are going under and no wonder there is so much identity theft. Oh, I was not even thanked for the purchase and then another other the workers who was pretending to shop followed me towaard the door so I stopped so he grabbed up a pair of shoes and asked the clerk to put them on hold. He felt foolish so he lowered his head and left the store very quickly. When I said that this ordeal was like tryng to get out of the country or better yet into the country. I was told nastily by the associate that she was only trying to save me some money. I wondered was it her money or my money. By the way after all that I was told that I had not earned enough points for a reward it would be the next time. Whats strange is that the associate at the Exton store told me the same thing the last time I purchased shoes at that store.

14 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I don't know what the most popular shoes are, but I can tell you that if you order online, you should order a brand you already have, so that you know how they fit you. I know that Clark's shoes are very popular. I already had a couple pairs of Clark's, so I knew the right size. I ordered 2 pairs online, and they fit perfectly. If you can, go to the mall and try on a brand you like, see how they fit, and then order online if it's cheaper that way.

By Roseann Z.

Questions? Get answers from the FamousFootwear staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FamousFootwear