Review of FamilyTime

Tel: +1(866)-355-0307
support@familytime.io

rachelb73
1/13/16
Okay, so after using the premium package of FamilyTime app for more than 4 months now, I can say it's a great app for parents. You only have to make up your mind to pay an annual fee per child but after that, it's all smooth. I have been doing up and down my town a lot recently and I can tell you that I have this peace of mind and I'm better connected with my kids. It's not just simply calling them to know how they have been but I can literally peek into their lives and know exactly where they have been in my absence. It's a mom's dream come true.
billb144
1/6/16
Although this may be a good app, you cant change your mind without cost. (they dont tell u this, but infer the "TRIAL 3 days". just signed up last nite and things changed so looked for the cancellation form, etc. Guess what? nothing.
so clicked on the chat - guess what? - window said "not available". Clicked on the support - and a form came up to submit issue or cancellation request, which I did. no phone to call.
today, i get a bunch of emails from Amy Blasi (FamilyTime Support ) *****@familytime.io saying - refer to terms for refund policy and i have to pay for first month anyway. NEVER LOADED APP, NEVER STARTED THE APP!. Now i get threatening emails from her, saying bank will get refund policy! STAY AWAY People!
oliviah14
11/10/15
Been searching for a good parental monitoring app since long and I think I can stick to FamilyTime for a long time. I'm more involved with my kids and how they use their phones now than before. And also, it gives me more control. Like my kids know I pretty mean it when I say no 9Gagging after 11! And now that they knowwthat I am going to ultimately block the app after bedtime, they put little resistance and are accepting it as a house rule. So i'ts definitely working for me
davidg195
11/5/15
FamilyTime is a great app. Easy to install process, uncluttered interface, user-friendly functionality. Along with the features, the part I liked most was the handy accessibility of my Dashboard from both the app and the Web. I can track, monitor and contact my kids from anywhere anytime.
lamr2
10/27/15
I just can't imagine my life without this app as before using it parenting my teens was like a roller coaster ride where all was happening at a speed and I was unable to control things. My kids were sneaking oyt, they were bunkingg their classe their grades were dropping. i am glad i found this app familytime that made monitoring and parenting easy altogether!
nathaliar
9/8/15
My experience with FamilyTime was wonderful. Best part was that it runs great on android smartphones. Alerts were speedy and accurate but what they can work on is the geo-fencing feature. Not very up-to-the-mark. Overall, it's a pretty cool app for parents.
stevec119
8/28/15
I read on FamilyTime Website that with this app, you can "make your presence felt" and it actually makes it possible! I found this app inspiring because I had been using 4 different child-custody apps for different things but have now replaced them with FamilyTime. It's cool, and I can easily plan things with my ex. It has limited features but it works fine for me at very economical price. Location history and PickMeUp alerts have made my life a little easy. A great help!!
emilyb42
7/22/15
If you ask me Familytime is the best in the business. I have to go out of town for my work a lot and I used to be really worried all the time and felt really guilty for not being with them. But since I started using this app my God do I feel free! Its location tracking let's me keep eyes on my child all the time plus i can block any app I don't want him to use and i has a cool interface. I was using Teensafe at first and i hated it because it used to drain alot of battery and the features were not that interesting. I just love this app!
caseys24
6/16/15
I think Familytime is pretty cool! Before this I was using life 360 but its left/arrived feature was bit slow and it was kinda problem which I'd never avoid. Then i got a page suggestion on Facebook and gave it a shot and surprisingly familytime is quite fast in loading its virtual maps. and i get alerts too quickly. all what i need from a parental app is location tracking as i can't afford to check kids in my busy routine so im enjoying this app. For one, I'm completely satisfied. 5 stars from my side.

It's even worse than ScreenTime app, I would suggest you to use built in parental controls and avoid using third party apps as these take so much of personal data.

By Jennifer W.

According to my case, customer is the best so far and had answered my all questions very quickly and the agent was informative.

By Williams B.

No, they can't on android. And you can prevent your child from deleting the child app on iOS.

By HF C.

Most of the features work even device is on airplane mode.

By Williams B.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyTime staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FamilyTime