Fabrai

Fabrai has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Fabrai most frequently mention tracking number problems. Fabrai ranks 422nd among Home Decor sites.

How would you rate Fabrai?

“SCAMMED! BUYER BEWARE! UNLESS YOU WANT EXPENSIVE MASKS!”

Grid N.
8/19/20

Similar story as others on here. Wish I seen this before ordering... Ordered Gorilla Bow, received a package containing 5 masks from China, even though their website says they are located in Nebraska. Also, it took over 3 months for the masks to even arrive! BUYER BEWARE! Still awaiting PayPal to investigate and hopefully issue me a refund.

gridn
August 19th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
STAY AWAY!!!!!!! THEY HOOK YOU IN BY OFFERING LOWER PRICES THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE ITEMS ON THEIR WEBSITE!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!

Products used:
NONE!! DIDN'T RECEIVE WHAT I ORDERED AND DEFINITELY NOT WEARING THE MASKS THEY SENT ME!! STAY AWAY!!

russg39
August 23rd, 2020

Like others I placed an order and after waiting 42 days received 5 K95 masks. I sent a note and the seller blamed it on the fulfillment agency. He gave me another tracking number which I failed to follow up on. 48 days later and I finally remembered to check the purchase and the EMS delivery number is coming back with this message: "Tracking number (deleted my tracking number just in case) does not denote an EMS item"

Anyway unless you need 5 K95 masks at outrageous rates please don't order from this company.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this site.

Products used:
Ordered the BodyBoss 2.0 and never received it.

christinek455
September 2nd, 2020

Never rec'd product. Contacted company who said that item had been shipped and show delivered. Checked with the post office the tracking number given was invalid. Contacted company who swore they sent another. Never received it. Asked for tracking information. Fast tracking information sent. When contacting the company again no answer four times now, still no answer! No product! No money back!

saranb1
September 10th, 2020

After being mislead on shipping time and product Info ( made and shipped from China) I still do not have my order over a month after placing it. They continue to say " it's been shipped and they can't refund or cancel the order.

raulg101
October 2nd, 2020

Placed my order for ping pong table in April and still nothing. Contacted them several times and was given the run around, which included fake tracking numbers and apologies till they finally stopped responding. Wish I would've seen these reviews before I got my money stolen

billn231
September 18th, 2020

My story is almost exactly like the others on here. No product delivered but I was told it was. They said they shipped another but it was lost as well. Went back and forth with them through e-mail. They kept offering me a percentage of my money back instead of a full refund for receiving NOTHING! Finally THEY JUST QUIT RESPONDING. If you buy from these people you will not get your product and you will be scammed! Guaranteed! BUYER BEWARE!

nedras4
July 28th, 2020

I purchased a Pickleball Set from this company and I received a a small package with 5 mask inside. I emailed them and they said it was a mistake and said they would send it out. They even gave me another tracking number which turned out to be fake. I have never received the Pickleball Set or a refund. Do Not Order From This Place! TOTAL SCAM!

sharong495
June 21st, 2020

I ordered a badminton set from this place and as a thank you they wanted to give me 5 free face masks. Weeks went by and I finally got the masks but never got the badminton set. When I emailed them about it (the phone on the site is disconnected) they said it was delivered. Went to the post office and they showed me a picture of the package they delivered-3" x 4". It was the masks. I don't care who you are you cannot get a badminton set in a package that size. They KNOW they are scamming me. I'm out $50 but don't want anyone else getting scammed. I am also filling out a complaint with the BBB. TOMORROW I am calling the attorney general in Nebraska.

alik179
November 5th, 2020

Order some gym equipment in May 2020 the said i will get refund i even contacted paypal and today is November 2020 and still no refund or equipment. Im disappointed that paypal has not backed me up on this with all the stuff I submitted Like they asked.

samr379
August 18th, 2020

Guy, please stay away from this company. I have order in March and haven't received any till date. Face tracking number from https://www.emstrack.site site and everything automated scam. Lost $129 on order

SCAM! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR WHATEVER YOU ORDERED AND SEND YOU A PACKAGE CONTAINING 5 MASKS!