Fabletics.co.uk

Fabletics.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.05 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fabletics.co.uk also ranks 42nd among Subscription Shopping sites. The most common issues with Fabletics.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• They sign you up to their VIP membership which takes £44 out of your account unless you 'skip' the month.
  • If I wanted the money back I had to buy £44 worth of stuff from there store.
How would you rate Fabletics.co.uk?

“It's great”

Katie h.
6/1/17

I ordered from here over a year ago. I bought some basic black leggings as part as the first order deal which was £24. It gives you the chance to sign up to VIP memebership so you can get discounts with a fee. However you get the opportunity to skip a month so they don't take the fee away, however if you forget to skip a month they will take the fee. But the clothes I got are of great quality, they still look brand new. I recommend this company!

“No items received and refusing to refund”

Samantha M.
5/30/19

I was absolutely disgusted with the service that I received from this Company. 2 weeks after I ordered, it still didn't arrive. I asked either for a full refund into my bank account or for the full order to be delivered out to me. They assured me that they would deliver the full order out to me by express delivery. The next day only part of the order was sent out for delivery and I was issued with a store credit for the other part. This is not what I asked for and not what I was told was going to happen. I got back in touch with them and they assured me that I would get a full refund back into my bank account. But yet again this was not done. I still haven't received any items from them and I still haven't received a refund. Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and I can't seem to speak to a manager or get in touch with anybody that can help me get a refund for items I have not received. Do not use shocking and disgusting customer service.

vip membership (31) money (58) customer service (25) month (89) bank account (8) kate hudson (6) credit card (9) 5 days (5) 2 months (7) paypal account (4) 2 leggings (6) company (58)
marianc48
November 24th, 2019
FABLETICS STOLE OVER £800 OVER 19 MONTHS. THEY ARE REFUNDING ALL OF MY MONEY. THEIR IS'NT ENOUGH ROOM TO TELL YOU HOW WE DID IT. EMAIL ME AT Chisholmmarian @gmail.com.
susanm979
April 27th, 2019
Purchased a couple of items then noticed 5 months later Fabletics had taken £44 each month from my account. Rang customer service and they refused to refund money stating that the VIP service I had chosen was clearly spelt out. Rubbish it's an automatic opt in when you buy and I am not easily taken in. They send emails but I hadn't received as they'd been intercepted as junk mail.

They have agreed to return 3 months but I will call my bank tomorrow and advise if the scam and hope to get all my £220 back. Well miffed.
pamk80
April 26th, 2019
Easy to order and prompt dispatch. The VIP conditions re payment and debiting your account are made very clear. Paid for express delivery but the item got no further than the courier. Customer service (in the Philippines) on the 2 occasions I used them, was polite and all had good English. After a week from my first call - having been promised I would hear back in 48 hours - I phoned again to be told the item was now out of stock - I cancelled my order and withdrew from the VIP scheme. I will NOT use this company again.
Hello Pam,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

sarahh492
March 13th, 2019
I have been a VIP member for 2 years but everytime the VIP sales goes live and outfits are half price, my account suddenly gets 'locked' and my payment card that i use every time is mysteriously declined so that I cannot place orders. When I ring the Customer Services line im told that I have to wait 24 hours, then 48 hours... after waiting this time, the sale is over, the products are out of stock and my card and account are mysteriously unblocked!!! what a scam...
kerinab
February 11th, 2019
I really wish I had read this site prior to ordering from this company.
Sizing of products is bad and if you return items they take weeks to refund you. I have never experienced this before.
Currently am waiting for a refund still after 3 weeks and intend to consider small claims court.
Please think carefully before using company!
Hello Kerina,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

vals45
January 17th, 2019
I made a purchase of 2 leggings more than a year ago, i realised yesterday through my banking app that the is a company that is taking £44 from my account every month.
Turns out it is Fabletics and no they have not send me leggings worth a years supply they just take my money. I was on the phone with them for close to an hour yesterday demanding an explanation and a full refund. This cannot be legal, I saw an advert for a sale but turns out it is clearly just a way to scam people.
teresar123
November 16th, 2018
Received a message yesterday to say from paypal that £44 payment had been taken!! I called customer service today to be told that it was in the disclaimer. When I queried what the £44 was for I was told that if I went on line and added an item of clothing for £44 then I would not be charged. When I tried this, this was not the case and cannot see how I can get this money back?! What I thought was a good deal on leggings turned out to be the most expensive average leggings. I will not be shopping with this company again and will not be recommending to others.
Hello Teresa,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

katharinak5
January 20th, 2019
Same as the other reviews - the VIP membership isn't clearly explained.
DO NOT buy from this company. Will call tomorrow to cancel membership, contact bank etc.
anitaw67
November 16th, 2018
This websites signs you up for VIP membership then charges you £44 a month for NOTHING, even when you have not so much as clicked on the website again after making your order. This company has had near enough £200 off of me. Do not use!!
Hello Anita,

janew225
February 1st, 2019
I have been trying for hours to get on the site to skip the month so that I dont get charged, the site is down and the phone number said it is unavailable. Will not be happy if they take the payment for this month, has anyone had problems trying to access the site today ?
daniellec163
August 8th, 2018
Made an account for myself and then an account for my sister, made one purchase on each account and have now had £88 taken from my bank for a membership I didn't ask for or want! They tried telling me it was clearly stated that I'd be paying when I saw nothing of the sort and definitely did not click that I approved these pre payments going out each month! Disgusting! Company won't even give me my money back, point blank refused. Awful customer service! So I'm down £88 for an account I would never want to use again! Think it's disgusting that I can't get the money back!
reab
August 10th, 2018
Was sent the wrong size items 3 times. When the right sizes eventually arrived they were a poor fit and bad quality, but Fabletics refused to refund me as I had already requested an exchange first (because they had sent the wrong size...). On top of this, I was signed up to VIP membership without my consent, meaning I had to log on to the website and choose NOT to be charged £44 every month. I cancelled this membership, only to be billed again the following month. Finally cancelled after ages of trying. Definitely not recommended
yuhanh
November 10th, 2018
They charged me 44 each moth since Aug for VIP membership! Is there anything we can do to report this scam company? This is criminal and should not be existed already!!! V angry.
marilenas5
November 1st, 2018
I have ordered 2 leggings 2 weeks ago. They never arrived to me. I had just called them and they said that I should order other leggings as those I have ordered are out of stock. They never informed me about this.If I hadn't called them, I would never know. Awful customer service- awful online shopping experience. I would never recommend it.
Hello Marilena,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

nazc2
August 12th, 2018
They assigned me store credits for the membership. When i send them a mail about i dont want the membership please refund me the money they cancelled the membership and the credits at the same time. So they deduct 50 for me and gave nothing in return. Dont trust them.
emmas163
August 16th, 2018
The whole company is a scam. They make money by charging people because they don't buy anything from them. To stop the charge you have to buy something from them. Awful awful company. NEVER buy anything from them. If anyone from there is reading this, give me my money back, you scammed me for £400
jana80
October 23rd, 2018
It's all been said before, this company steals your money EVERY MONTH. Avoid them and their sister company like the plague!
kendram42
July 7th, 2018
I ordered an outfit on Fabletics thinking this is great £22 isnt bad. Also paid for express delivery at £6.00 and still never received my product until more than a week later. Thats not the worst part! About a month later I got an email from PayPal to say £44 had been taken out of my account from JustFabUK. I pankicked and thought someone had accessed my details only to find they are connected with Fabletics and will be doing this every month, I have tried to speak with Fabletics about both the payment and the non existent express delivery
olgak48
September 24th, 2018
Debiting my card for VIP membership without clearly communicating this to me is the worst user experience I've ever had. To stop it apparently I need to log in from 1 to 5 day of the month. Every month!!! Seriously??? Fabletics clearly think that their customers are lazy people with no other life.
vivianas5
September 12th, 2018
It has been the worst experience EVER!!
Nothing is clear with this brand. They offer you a big discount through the web, so you become a "VIP" and it means that every single month this STUPID brand charge you 50 EURO if you do not block them the first 5 days of the months, and so YES OR YES you must buy new items.... The cost of the items MADE in CHINA are very expensive without discount.
andreah191
September 1st, 2018
This company is scamming people all over the world! At one time I had two accounts because I moved countries and they charged me VIP membership for both.
Just be careful - they literally have no respect for any customers. I cancelled the debit from my bank when I realised they were stealing from me and they gave it as a debt to a debt collection agency!
I convince everyone I can to buy from anywhere but here!
jol76
June 17th, 2018
Came across the 2 for £24 leggings deal but had was NOT made clear I was signing up to a £44 a month membership deal. Everything in small writing and does not draw the customer to the full details. Promotional emails saying I was "in credit" get sent to promotional folder in email which I don't check.

Extremely disappointed this practice happens in this day and age. Never buying from them again and won't be recommending to anyone.
elg23
April 11th, 2018
Their false advertising scam which stole £88 out of my 17 year old daughters bank account over 2 months is disgusting !! Dont be fooled into investing into this website, they trick you into becoming a vip member and singing your money away without you even realising
amyb384
June 8th, 2018
Purchased some leggings (which I love, even though they took ages to arrive) for £15. Just randomly had £44 debited from my account and have recorded the phone call so if I don't get the refund then I will be livid. This company is the biggest scam operating in plain sight - I never signed anything that would have agreed to the £44 'membership' payment yet they have taken it anyway.
megr8
April 9th, 2018
I ordered leggings and they fell apart after only wearing them twice. Seam fell apart on the hip.
Then you are roped into a monthly subscription that is very difficult to cancel.
Don't bother with this.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fabletics.co.uk staff and other customers.

Welcome to the Fabletics club! At Fabletics, we believe that high-quality, fashionable activewear doesn?۪t need to come with a big price tag. We give you access to affordable sportswear and accessories, equipped with the performance details and technol...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fabletics.co.uk?

Have a question about Fabletics.co.uk?