Review of Experify.co.uk

ENQUIRIES@EXPERIFY.CO.UK

6 reviews with 1 star

jamesl146
9/1/15
Cannot believe something cannot be done to stop this Micky mouse company from trading
I have had the worst experience with what I assume is the only person that works there
I my opinion they are a joke
kateh26
8/25/15
Completely ripped off, book directly with the company you want to do the experience with, far cheaper.
joni57
7/6/15
The single most disappointing experience I've ever had from any company anywhere.
Dis-organised, dishonest and incompetent.

Avoid at all costs.
If you see a deal you like the look of, google is your friend- book it direct; that way there is a vague chance it'll live up to expectation, and you'll save money.
hollyj14
2/18/15
Worst company to have the displeasure of dealing with. Extremely unorganised on initial bookings, received wrong confirmation emails, took six phone calls and 3 emails to clarify.. Experienced cancelled an hour and a half before start having made the trip to London!! Refund promised within 24hrs, 3 phone calls, 2 days later still no sign of refund. Customer service- rude, unhelpful, didn't want to know, told me 'I wasting their time' 'nothing they could do'. Thankfully wowcher to the rescue... Although still no refund on experify's part!! Valentine's ruined!!!!
damienw4
2/13/15
Avoid at all costs!! Under no circumstance would I recommend experify to anyone. I booked in advance with them for a meal on valentines day to which it stated there was availabilities for the slot I chose. I called them the day before to check the details as they were very vague. I was then told they never went through with the booking and I was sent a cancellation email. So I checked and told them I received no such email and that I could have a refund. I've not yet had my money returned & I'm not looking forward to explaining to my partner valentines is cancelled. Thanks experify!
ep392
10/14/14
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I have had so many problems with this company - I decided to buy a present and thought it would be great to treat them with an experience. Could not be more disappointed. Cancellations of dates meant it difficult to originally sort, customer service is so appaling they are never clear on giving you any information. They informed us that it was the third party (the venue we were having the experience) had made them cancel and when we turned up the venue knew nothing of our cancelled dates. They promised a refund as they again cancelled last minute half of our experience - 6 weeks and waiting for our part-refund that they had promised. Chasing them for information and just keep being ignored. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

Questions? Get answers from the Experify.co.uk staff and other customers.

Experify.co.uk?