Experify!

Experify!. has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Experify!. also ranks 67th among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with Experify!. are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• The customer service was excellant, everyone from the bookings team to the Pilot himself were great.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Experify!?

“Amazing Flying Experience”

Charlie H.
7/8/15

I thoroughly enjoyed my flying experience and having been interested in aviation since my school days,to have so much input was just excellent. I've done flights before where you get to 'Have control ' for a few moments in flight but to taxi,take off and actually take the plane upto 2,000 was a dream come true. My instructor Ivan was excellent in his instruction and I felt totally relaxed listening to his intructions and input. Everyone should have a go at flying,it's the best thing ever !! Oh and everyone very helpful in reception on my arrival and departure. Many thanks to all.

“Absolute shower of sh!t”

Jon I.
7/6/15

The single most disappointing experience I've ever had from any company anywhere. Dis-organised, dishonest and incompetent. Avoid at all costs. If you see a deal you like the look of, google is your friend- book it direct; that way there is a vague chance it'll live up to expectation, and you'll save money.

customer service (3)
joni57
July 6th, 2015
Dis-organised, dishonest and incompetent.

Avoid at all costs.
hollyj14
February 18th, 2015
Worst company to have the displeasure of dealing with. Extremely unorganised on initial bookings, received wrong confirmation emails, took six phone calls and 3 emails to clarify.. Experienced cancelled an hour and a half before start having made the trip to London!! Refund promised within 24hrs, 3 phone calls, 2 days later still no sign of refund. Customer service- rude, unhelpful, didn't want to know, told me 'I wasting their time' 'nothing they could do'. Thankfully wowcher to the rescue... Although still no refund on experify's part!! Valentine's ruined!!!!
damienw4
February 13th, 2015
Avoid at all costs!! Under no circumstance would I recommend experify to anyone. I booked in advance with them for a meal on valentines day to which it stated there was availabilities for the slot I chose. I called them the day before to check the details as they were very vague. I was then told they never went through with the booking and I was sent a cancellation email. So I checked and told them I received no such email and that I could have a refund. I've not yet had my money returned & I'm not looking forward to explaining to my partner valentines is cancelled. Thanks experify!
jamesl146
September 1st, 2015
Cannot believe something cannot be done to stop this Micky mouse company from trading
I have had the worst experience with what I assume is the only person that works there
I my opinion they are a joke
kateh26
August 25th, 2015
Completely ripped off, book directly with the company you want to do the experience with, far cheaper.
ep392
October 14th, 2014
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I have had so many problems with this company - I decided to buy a present and thought it would be great to treat them with an experience. Could not be more disappointed. Cancellations of dates meant it difficult to originally sort, customer service is so appaling they are never clear on giving you any information. They informed us that it was the third party (the venue we were having the experience) had made them cancel and when we turned up the venue knew nothing of our cancelled dates. They promised a refund as they again cancelled last minute half of our experience - 6 weeks and waiting for our part-refund that they had promised. Chasing them for information and just keep being ignored. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

Questions? Get answers from the Experify! staff and other customers.

gabriellab5
Gabriella B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Experify!?

Have a question about Experify!?