Experify.co.uk

Experify.co.uk

experify.co.uk

Experify.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Experify.co.uk also ranks 68th among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with Experify.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Experify.co.uk?

“I recently organised a surprise helicopter ride...”

Selin K.
1/5/15

I recently organised a surprise helicopter ride for my partners birthday and we both loved it! Experify were incredibly helpful in organising the whole experience and helping me to keep it a secret. I'm now looking for an excuse to go on another one!

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

E E.
10/14/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I have had so many problems with this company - I decided to buy a present and thought it would be great to treat them with an experience. Could not be more disappointed. Cancellations of dates meant it difficult to originally sort, customer service is so appaling they are never clear on giving you any information. They informed us that it was the third party (the venue we were having the experience) had made them cancel and when we turned up the venue knew nothing of our cancelled dates. They promised a refund as they again cancelled last minute half of our experience - 6 weeks and waiting for our part-refund that they had promised. Chasing them for information and just keep being ignored. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

customer service (3)
charlieh33
July 8th, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my flying experience and having been interested in aviation since my school days,to have so much input was just excellent. I've done flights before where you get to 'Have control ' for a few moments in flight but to taxi,take off and actually take the plane upto 2,000 was a dream come true. My instructor Ivan was excellent in his instruction and I felt totally relaxed listening to his intructions and input. Everyone should have a go at flying,it's the best thing ever !! Oh and everyone very helpful in reception on my arrival and departure. Many thanks to all.
jamesl146
September 1st, 2015
Cannot believe something cannot be done to stop this Micky mouse company from trading
I have had the worst experience with what I assume is the only person that works there
I my opinion they are a joke
kateh26
August 25th, 2015
Completely ripped off, book directly with the company you want to do the experience with, far cheaper.
joni57
July 6th, 2015
The single most disappointing experience I've ever had from any company anywhere.
Dis-organised, dishonest and incompetent.

Avoid at all costs.
If you see a deal you like the look of, google is your friend- book it direct; that way there is a vague chance it'll live up to expectation, and you'll save money.
stephc4
April 16th, 2015
What an incredible day out on Experify RIBs!!!! Very easy to book and a great team on hand to answer my questions on the day. Many thanks!!!
nishl1
February 23rd, 2015
Absolutely Loved this company, well organised great day out, recommend it to everyone.
damienw4
February 13th, 2015
Avoid at all costs!! Under no circumstance would I recommend experify to anyone. I booked in advance with them for a meal on valentines day to which it stated there was availabilities for the slot I chose. I called them the day before to check the details as they were very vague. I was then told they never went through with the booking and I was sent a cancellation email. So I checked and told them I received no such email and that I could have a refund. I've not yet had my money returned & I'm not looking forward to explaining to my partner valentines is cancelled. Thanks experify!
hollyj14
February 18th, 2015
Worst company to have the displeasure of dealing with. Extremely unorganised on initial bookings, received wrong confirmation emails, took six phone calls and 3 emails to clarify.. Experienced cancelled an hour and a half before start having made the trip to London!! Refund promised within 24hrs, 3 phone calls, 2 days later still no sign of refund. Customer service- rude, unhelpful, didn't want to know, told me 'I wasting their time' 'nothing they could do'. Thankfully wowcher to the rescue... Although still no refund on experify's part!! Valentine's ruined!!!!
selink
January 5th, 2015
avnishp
January 12th, 2015
great experience... very well organised! friendly staff... defo recommend this 1hr aeroplane flying experience
sophies15
December 31st, 2014
Best proposal ever!!!!!! My new fiancé proposed on a surprise London helicopter tour. The experify team made it so special for both of us and really went the extra mile. The tour itself was fantastic and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a special memorable experience!
asyas2
December 31st, 2014
I had a surprise helicopter ride as a birthday present...one of the best experiences I've had! So beautiful! Helpful team webt out of there way to find a day in my schedule and I would love to treat someone to the same experience using this company
tamaraa3
December 30th, 2014
I used this company for a helicopter flight over London and I would highly recommend their services. It was a totally unique experience for us (which I could not find with anyone else). Booking was easy and the overall experience was a pleasant one. Money well spent.
sarginak
December 30th, 2014
I had the most incredible flight over London with Champagne and chocolates. The customer service was excellant, everyone from the bookings team to the Pilot himself were great. It really was such an amazing way to see the city! I would do it again in a heartbeat!
ep392
October 14th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Experify.co.uk staff and other customers.

gabriellab5
Gabriella B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Experify.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.4
Have a question about Experify.co.uk?