Review of Experify.co.uk

Tel: 020 3291 3512
ENQUIRIES@EXPERIFY.CO.UK

jamesl146
9/1/15

Cannot believe something cannot be done to stop this Micky mouse company from trading
I have had the worst experience with what I assume is the only person that works there
I my opinion they are a joke

kateh26
8/25/15

Completely ripped off, book directly with the company you want to do the experience with, far cheaper.

charlieh33
7/8/15

I thoroughly enjoyed my flying experience and having been interested in aviation since my school days,to have so much input was just excellent. I've done flights before where you get to 'Have control ' for a few moments in flight but to taxi,take off and actually take the plane upto 2,000 was a dream come true. My instructor Ivan was excellent in his instruction and I felt totally relaxed listening to his intructions and input. Everyone should have a go at flying,it's the best thing ever !! Oh and everyone very helpful in reception on my arrival and departure. Many thanks to all.

joni57
7/6/15

The single most disappointing experience I've ever had from any company anywhere.
Dis-organised, dishonest and incompetent.

Avoid at all costs.
If you see a deal you like the look of, google is your friend- book it direct; that way there is a vague chance it'll live up to expectation, and you'll save money.

stephc4
4/16/15

What an incredible day out on Experify RIBs!!!! Very easy to book and a great team on hand to answer my questions on the day. Many thanks!!!

nishl1
2/23/15

Absolutely Loved this company, well organised great day out, recommend it to everyone.

hollyj14
2/18/15

Worst company to have the displeasure of dealing with. Extremely unorganised on initial bookings, received wrong confirmation emails, took six phone calls and 3 emails to clarify.. Experienced cancelled an hour and a half before start having made the trip to London!! Refund promised within 24hrs, 3 phone calls, 2 days later still no sign of refund. Customer service- rude, unhelpful, didn't want to know, told me 'I wasting their time' 'nothing they could do'. Thankfully wowcher to the rescue... Although still no refund on experify's part!! Valentine's ruined!!!!

damienw4
2/13/15

Avoid at all costs!! Under no circumstance would I recommend experify to anyone. I booked in advance with them for a meal on valentines day to which it stated there was availabilities for the slot I chose. I called them the day before to check the details as they were very vague. I was then told they never went through with the booking and I was sent a cancellation email. So I checked and told them I received no such email and that I could have a refund. I've not yet had my money returned & I'm not looking forward to explaining to my partner valentines is cancelled. Thanks experify!

avnishp
1/12/15

great experience... very well organised! friendly staff... defo recommend this 1hr aeroplane flying experience

selink
1/5/15

I recently organised a surprise helicopter ride for my partners birthday and we both loved it!
Experify were incredibly helpful in organising the whole experience and helping me to keep it a secret. I'm now looking for an excuse to go on another one!

sophies15
12/31/14

Best proposal ever!!!!!! My new fiancé proposed on a surprise London helicopter tour. The experify team made it so special for both of us and really went the extra mile. The tour itself was fantastic and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a special memorable experience!

asyas2
12/31/14

I had a surprise helicopter ride as a birthday present...one of the best experiences I've had! So beautiful! Helpful team webt out of there way to find a day in my schedule and I would love to treat someone to the same experience using this company

tamaraa3
12/30/14

I used this company for a helicopter flight over London and I would highly recommend their services. It was a totally unique experience for us (which I could not find with anyone else). Booking was easy and the overall experience was a pleasant one. Money well spent.

sarginak
12/30/14

I had the most incredible flight over London with Champagne and chocolates. The customer service was excellant, everyone from the bookings team to the Pilot himself were great. It really was such an amazing way to see the city! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

ep392
10/14/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I have had so many problems with this company - I decided to buy a present and thought it would be great to treat them with an experience. Could not be more disappointed. Cancellations of dates meant it difficult to originally sort, customer service is so appaling they are never clear on giving you any information. They informed us that it was the third party (the venue we were having the experience) had made them cancel and when we turned up the venue knew nothing of our cancelled dates. They promised a refund as they again cancelled last minute half of our experience - 6 weeks and waiting for our part-refund that they had promised. Chasing them for information and just keep being ignored. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

Questions? Get answers from the Experify.co.uk staff and other customers.

Experify.co.uk?